Post Reply 477 posts
The Power Metal Thread
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

Re: The Power Metal Thread

by cycosurgeon » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Why not have Doomsword and Wotan put both bands out of -our- misery?
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:10 am

Wotan are indeed awesome.
    I've been meaning to pick up their new album.
    I still think it's weird that an italian band are useing the German name for Odin
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:31 am

Metalwrath wrote:Wotan are indeed awesome.
    I still think it's weird that an italian band are useing the German name for Odin

I guess it sounds cooler than Odino, the italian version :mrgreen:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 am

MadameLePink wrote:

Is that actually how they spell it in Italian or did you just throw an 'o' at the end because it's a latin language? :lol:
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:

Is that actually how they spell it in Italian or did you just throw an 'o' at the end because it's a latin language? :lol:

That's the italian spelling (I am italian, so I should know :lol:)
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z93SdirnzTw&feature=related

They should get rid of the normal singer and just keep Christopher :headbanger: I can't believe he's in his 90's :shock:

haha some of the comments

"when Christopher Lee sings, Chuck Norris listens" :lol:

We should just get him on the boat to add 70000 points of awesome to the ship

Honorary Metalhead! Christopher Lee Rules! Loved his Hammer stuff. :beerhorns:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 pm

:beerbang:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok...now we need Dream Evil since they just cancelled for ProgPower USA. :cry: Come on Andy...Pretty PLEASE!!!! ;)

Should have their fucking visa's by January :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-pN8qAiZhQ
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Ok...now we need Dream Evil since they just cancelled for ProgPower USA. :cry: Come on Andy...Pretty PLEASE!!!! ;)

Why did they cancel?

cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Plus it's funny that their most famous song was written by Snowy Shaw.

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:07 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Ok...now we need Dream Evil since they just cancelled for ProgPower USA. :cry: Come on Andy...Pretty PLEASE!!!! ;)

Why did they cancel?

They slacked on getting their visas.

Since Therion is headlining I was hoping for Snowy to join them on stage. :cry:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:21 am

Strident - Power Metal From Space

It contains gratuitous amounts of cheese, and is considered unsuitable for the young, the elderly and the lactose intolerant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQnvM08HZc

It's good to see a power metal band not take themselves too serious and make a fun song and an even funner video!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 am

I'd approve of Dream Evil! Though they should probably hire somebody to take care of their visas for them. :roll:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:05 am

cycosurgeon wrote:Strident - Power Metal From Space

It contains gratuitous amounts of cheese, and is considered unsuitable for the young, the elderly and the lactose intolerant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQnvM08HZc

It's good to see a power metal band not take themselves too serious and make a fun song and an even funner video!

those guys looks like they'd be fun to have a beer with! :bangers:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I'd approve of Dream Evil! Though they should probably hire somebody to take care of their visas for them. :roll:

No shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 am

just thought i'd ask this. Is Nevermore considered to be power metal?

i don't know genres nearly as well as i know what i like and what i don't (like: Rage, dislike: Blind Guardian) same genre? maybe but one i love and one annoys me.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 am

No Nevermore are nothing like power metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 am

Metalwrath wrote:No Nevermore are nothing like power metal

ok. i wouldn't call them power metal either. dark heavy melodic metal maybe.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 am

Yeah, Nevermore are hard to label, but they are definitely not Power Metal. Power metal is tricky, theres a grey line between Power Metal and Speed Metal or Power Metal and Traditional Metal. My buddy tried telling me the other day that Judas Priest are power metal. I'm sure Pete will have fun with that one...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 am

Stained Class wrote: Power metal is tricky, theres a grey line between Power Metal and Speed Metal or Power Metal and Traditional Metal.

Fuckin' lame / Good
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 am

Stained Class wrote:Yeah, Nevermore are hard to label, but they are definitely not Power Metal. Power metal is tricky, theres a grey line between Power Metal and Speed Metal or Power Metal and Traditional Metal. My buddy tried telling me the other day that Judas Priest are power metal. I'm sure Pete will have fun with that one...

Wouldn't have even bothered arguing with him.
    Some people are just lost causes ;)
    Out of curiosity he wasn't by a chance a big black or Death metal fan?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah, Nevermore are hard to label, but they are definitely not Power Metal. Power metal is tricky, theres a grey line between Power Metal and Speed Metal or Power Metal and Traditional Metal. My buddy tried telling me the other day that Judas Priest are power metal. I'm sure Pete will have fun with that one...

Wouldn't have even bothered arguing with him.
    Some people are just lost causes ;)
    Out of curiosity he wasn't by a chance a big black or Death metal fan?

Not really, hes mostly just into trad (which he calls power metal). Iced Earth and Judas Priest are his favourites. Iced Earth is another band that's hard to label.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:37 am

I've heard a lot of people in the US refer to Nevermore as Power Metal, which I never understood. Then realized other people were calling JP and Maiden Power Metal. :roll:

Just wish the last Nevermore show I saw didn't suck so bad. It was awful. And it was really disappointing, since the show before that was one of the top 3 shows I've ever seen all-time. Hearing the departure of Loomis and Shepherd was no surprise after that horrible show.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:40 am

EvilDan wrote:I've heard a lot of people in the US refer to Nevermore as Power Metal, which I never understood. Then realized other people were calling JP and Maiden Power Metal. :roll:

Just wish the last Nevermore show I saw didn't suck so bad. It was awful. And it was really disappointing, since the show before that was one of the top 3 shows I've ever seen all-time. Hearing the departure of Loomis and Shepherd was no surprise after that horrible show.

Loomis and Van Williams. Warrel and Jim are still tight. You mean the show on the boat? It was awesome, I thought! Not as awesome as the tour before that, granted, but still awesome! Or did you see them since the cruise?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 am

Stained Class wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:I've heard a lot of people in the US refer to Nevermore as Power Metal, which I never understood. Then realized other people were calling JP and Maiden Power Metal. :roll:

Loomis and Van Williams. Warrel and Jim are still tight. You mean the show on the boat? It was awesome, I thought! Not as awesome as the tour before that, granted, but still awesome! Or did you see them since the cruise?

Whoops. My bad. Still recovering from the weekend.

Yeah, the horrible show was in Fort Worth. Warrel was extremely drunk (at the very least) and was stumbling around on stage. He was obviously very agitated and unhappy about the crowd size and response. Jeff looked like he was just going through the motions and reluctantly tolerating Dane.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Whoops. My bad. Still recovering from the weekend.

Yeah, the horrible show was in Fort Worth. Warrel was extremely drunk (at the very least) and was stumbling around on stage. He was obviously very agitated and unhappy about the crowd size and response. Jeff looked like he was just going through the motions and reluctantly tolerating Dane.

Wow that surprises me cus they seemed to be fine before. I did hear in interviews about Warrel's drinking problems though. It's too damn bad cus they were such a good band! Who was playing second guitar for them? Same guy as the boat? I saw them in November with Atilla who was probably the best guitarist they've had apart from Jeff. (sorry Steve, Chris and Pat...)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Stained Class wrote:Who was playing second guitar for them? Same guy as the boat? I saw them in November with Atilla who was probably the best guitarist they've had apart from Jeff. (sorry Steve, Chris and Pat...)

Same guy. Though, I do have a Smyth pick in my collection! :viking:

THAT was from that major kick ass show!

MissyMisfit
    Crewman

by MissyMisfit » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 pm

the second guitartis on their tour was Attila Voros, I have no idea who the guy on the boat was....
    2011- Cabin #3098 2014 #8596
    2012- Cabin #3521 2015 #7200
    2013- Cabin #2599
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm

One of the best Power/Prog bands that no one has ever heard of Hollow....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ounds&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lSWhN2Y ... re=related

is making new tunes for a demo....

http://www.myspace.com/moderncathedral

check them out and show some support so they get a new album!!

soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

Would this be power metal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... DyDz8WeiM4

:lol: That has to be the most random video ever.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:17 pm

soundcurve wrote:Would this be power metal?

Someone needs to convince that group to don corpse paint and sing a soft gentle pop tune about raping christians. The lyrical dissonance would crack me up.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 am

soundcurve wrote:Would this be power metal?

:lol: I'll allow it
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 pm

wtf! I mean, at least add in some distorted guitars and it might pass but...
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:57 am

Saw an older post somewhere that caught my interest, talking about not liking clean vocals very much unless they were deep.

KDibildox wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Is there anything you like? :roll:

Stroopwafels, vegemite & My Dying Bride.

Works for me :heavydrink: :death: :heavydrink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dunno about the vegemite, haven't tried it.

As far as vocals, I like nice deep vocals on men *drool*, i.e. Peter Steele was one of my favorite vocalists. As for grunts, I like them especially combined with some clean vocals, added as emphasis, but for example, Hypocrisy I like as is. Also, low tuned guitars. So the answer is........ it depends :lol: :lol: :lol:

Though live I tend to like grunts and screams a lot more

Interesting you didn't like Iced Earth cause Matt ( unless he is doing Ripper songs ) is usually pretty deep ( well at least in the old days, I didn't think he sounded very good on the cruise's first set, compared to past IE shows I have seen, at times I thought he was doing covers of himself. ) Finding vocalists with deep vocals in power metal is pretty rare. Rage might be the best example. Singers like Urban Breed, Attila Dorn, Charles Rytkönen, Bobby Lucas, and a few others have deeper vocals. But in general most of them don't use the spoken word type of singing like Peter Steele did; and at times even the deeper guys will hit higher notes or go raspy for effect.

Other deep vocals that you might like...but not what is considered Power metal.

Bronx Casket Company ( First 3 albums with Myke "Spy" Hideous on vocals )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISLvbMHCx3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeFILRm-SOg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXOA86YdykQ

Sentenced :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLhAxbUecw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWhK9aB ... ure=relmfu

New band of Sentenced Singer PoisonBlack some might say they are Type O'ish
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ09asJ5 ... ure=relmfu

Any band with Wino on vocals
    http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/S ... nrich/2705

Older The Obsessed Song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yFEalJT6o

Atrocity - Love is dead
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lv8kYipQjM

Tiamat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9YYC-8 ... ure=relmfu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIg5lrbEwU

Usually deep vocals are saved for Doomish bands, but not all doom bands are slow as molasses and some do cross into the Gothic Type O Negative vibe.

Bands like Doomsword, Tyr, Sinister Realm, Moonspell, Paradise Lost, Tiamat, Cremetory, Atrocity usually have deep vocals. There are lots more if you happen to like any of the above.

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:24 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:Saw an older post somewhere that caught my interest, talking about not liking clean vocals very much unless they were deep.

KDibildox wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Stroopwafels, vegemite & My Dying Bride.

Works for me :heavydrink: :death: :heavydrink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dunno about the vegemite, haven't tried it.

As far as vocals, I like nice deep vocals on men *drool*, i.e. Peter Steele was one of my favorite vocalists. As for grunts, I like them especially combined with some clean vocals, added as emphasis, but for example, Hypocrisy I like as is. Also, low tuned guitars. So the answer is........ it depends :lol: :lol: :lol:

Though live I tend to like grunts and screams a lot more

Interesting you didn't like Iced Earth cause Matt ( unless he is doing Ripper songs ) is usually pretty deep ( well at least in the old days, I didn't think he sounded very good on the cruise's first set, compared to past IE shows I have seen, at times I thought he was doing covers of himself. ) Finding vocalists with deep vocals in power metal is pretty rare. Rage might be the best example. Singers like Urban Breed, Attila Dorn, Charles Rytkönen, Bobby Lucas, and a few others have deeper vocals. But in general most of them don't use the spoken word type of singing like Peter Steele did; and at times even the deeper guys will hit higher notes or go raspy for effect.

Other deep vocals that you might like...but not what is considered Power metal.

Bronx Casket Company ( First 3 albums with Myke "Spy" Hideous on vocals )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISLvbMHCx3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeFILRm-SOg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXOA86YdykQ

Sentenced :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLhAxbUecw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWhK9aB ... ure=relmfu

New band of Sentenced Singer PoisonBlack some might say they are Type O'ish
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ09asJ5 ... ure=relmfu

Any band with Wino on vocals
    http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/S ... nrich/2705

Older The Obsessed Song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yFEalJT6o

Atrocity - Love is dead
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lv8kYipQjM

Tiamat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9YYC-8 ... ure=relmfu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIg5lrbEwU

Usually deep vocals are saved for Doomish bands, but not all doom bands are slow as molasses and some do cross into the Gothic Type O Negative vibe.

Bands like Doomsword, Tyr, Sinister Realm, Moonspell, Paradise Lost, Tiamat, Cremetory, Atrocity usually have deep vocals. There are lots more if you happen to like any of the above.

Hey thanks! I actually love Sentenced (my favorite band), Tiamat, Poisonblack, and haven't heard as much of, but also really like Moonspell and Paradise Lost :mrgreen: I did catch an Iced Earth sen onbroad, but found it had too many "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhssss" for my taste :).
    :cheers:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Have gotten to like PoisenBlack. ;-)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 pm

I like Poisonblack a good bit... but I can't get into their latest album.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
Post Reply 477 posts