Post Reply 477 posts
The Power Metal Thread
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: The Power Metal Thread

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 am

Cool! That'll be fun to see.

I saw an ad for Visions of Atlantis on the side there. They are playing Wacken this year too. Are they any good? Anyone who knows their music post some links to good songs plz :)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:30 am

Stained Class wrote:Cool! That'll be fun to see.

I saw an ad for Visions of Atlantis on the side there. They are playing Wacken this year too. Are they any good? Anyone who knows their music post some links to good songs plz :)

Not totally familiar with them but from what I've heard they are okay. They've had a few vocalist changes over the years. Saw them a while back at a tiny club and I can't remember who they opened for but I enjoyed the show, although they were nothing special. Maybe it was for Epica. Anyway, here's a couple tracks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbUIB-anUBw - Current Lineup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWz52OQ5N7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXwjcj4QGqA
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 pm

I have one VoA CD (Trinity).

Not bad symphonic/operatic/power metal.

As Mooyagi said they have had a number of vocalist changes over the years, and have just released a new album which is receiving favourable reviews.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Holy SHIT. Kai Hansen has joined Michael Kiske in Unisonic!!
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=155333

I really hope he has a big influence on their songwriting. I was delighted to finally see Kiske perform last summer with Unisonic in Czech Rep. The music wasn't bad but didn't strike me as anything special. Although, they did do an amazing version of Helloween's classic A Little Time which was the highlight of the show for me.

an album to check out, I'd say
    ...and yes, I'm not surprised that "A Little Time" was the highlight ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Anyone going to the PPM fest in Mons in Belgium on the 3oth of April ?

http://www.ppmfest.com/

Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:54 pm

wildchild wrote:Anyone going to the PPM fest in Mons in Belgium on the 3oth of April ?
    http://www.ppmfest.com/

I would if I could - I'm in Spain that weekend
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Ah that´s a shame ! Enjoy your weekend in Spain :cool:
    I think I´ll try and get to this one and see Crimson Glory in Holland the night before, should be a good weekend :shred: :cheers:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm

seems like worth going there
    didn't know about this festival before...
    wishlist '20:
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 pm

last_candle wrote:seems like worth going there
    didn't know about this festival before...

Didn´t know about it either until tonight, just happened to see a post from one of the groups i have joined on Facebook, and checked it out.
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 pm

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm

KevinP wrote:Image

What exactly is that supposed to be? I thought this was a Kevin free zone!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 am

Reported! :cool:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 am

Ravenlord wrote:Reported! :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:13 am

For those who like new bands:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HIBRIA/66114322196

Power Metal, of course!
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:10 am

Hibria was covered pretty extensively by myself and a couple others earlier in the thread. Their frist album blew my mind, the second one is also awesome but it took a few tries to really get into it. I don't like the third one as much. It's similar, but it sounds so tired by comparison. The vocals have less bite, and the riffing style is starting to move into territory that I like less. Maybe it just needs some more growing time too
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 am

Bloodbound made a 4th album?
    Why wasn't informed?
    I really need to start ' buying ' new albums again.
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 am

Element0s wrote:Hibria was covered pretty extensively by myself and a couple others earlier in the thread. Their frist album blew my mind, the second one is also awesome but it took a few tries to really get into it. I don't like the third one as much. It's similar, but it sounds so tired by comparison. The vocals have less bite, and the riffing style is starting to move into territory that I like less. Maybe it just needs some more growing time too

I got the same sensation. I've listened only to the 3rd one, but saw 2 or 3 shows. Listening to the CD I was quite disappointed, they were energetic as Sabaton was on the cruise and very 'normal' on the CD.

I'll try to find the other releases to compare. Thanks for the heads up :D
    -----------------
    Zeh
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 am

Tobias Sammet of Avantasia interview on http://www.metalmessiahradio.com on March 23rd for any fans interested
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Just had to post this for Kevin.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Not Power Metal but Unicorns and Rainbows are definitely involved!!!

Last edited by Goddess of Metal on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Kai Hansen to join Michael Kiske in UNISONIC !

KAI HANSEN Joins Forces With MICHAEL KISKE In UNISONIC - Mar. 15, 2011

Kai Hansen (GAMMA RAY, ex-HELLOWEEN) has joined UNISONIC, the new band featuring former HELLOWEEN vocalist Michael Kiske alongside Dennis Ward (bass) and Kosta Zafiriou (drums) of Germany's PINK CREAM 69 and Swiss guitarist Mandy Meyer (who has previously played with ASIA, GOTTHARD and KROKUS)

Commented Kiske: "After so many years of abstinence, I had a lot of fun doing my first live shows with UNISONIC in summer 2010, so I agreed to do the short world tour with AVANTASIA. It was a great experience to be on stage with all those great artists, but with Kai it was something different: We instantly felt the magic again and had a lot of fun together on and off stage. We both realized that we want to be together in band again. He was interested in the open musical concept of UNISONIC and finally asked me if he can join the band. I talked to my bandmates and they all felt great about it. His talent as a guitarist and songwriter is an enrichment for the band and we are looking forward to his contribution for the music of UNISONIC."

Kai Hansen will remain a member of GAMMA RAY and play all of the band's currently scheduled shows. He is presently writing songs with the rest of the UNISONIC members for the group's long-awaited debut album, tentatively due at the end of 2011.

UNISONIC is:

Michael Kiske (vocals)
    Mandy Meyer (guitar)
    Kai Hansen (guitar)
    Dennis Ward (bass)
    Kosta Zafiriou (drums)

A demo version of the "Souls Alive" track from UNISONIC — which doesn't feature Kai Hansen — can be streamed below. The song was first performed at the band's debut concert, which took place on June 5, 2010 at Live Music Hall in Mörlenbach, Germany. The show also marked Kiske's first live appearance in 17 years.

Having split with HELLOWEEN in late 1993, Kiske participated in various projects and released several solo albums but had not been part of a real group effort until now.

While collaborating with Ward and Zafiriou on the PLACE VENDOME project five years ago, Kiske found two musical soulmates. They ended up recording two PLACE VENDOME albums before deciding to join forces in a new brand new band. Ward, who had previously produced a record for KROKUS, suggested Meyer as the perfect addition to the group in the vacant guitarist slot.

Kiske, one of the finest and most unique voices in contemporary rock music, explains his motivation of becoming a part of a band again: "Since the PLACE VENDOME productions I was impressed by Dennis Ward's skills as a songwriter and producer. We were occasionally fooling around since then via email that we should do more together in the future, so the idea came up to do a new band. I was generally getting a bit tired of doing everything on my own for so many years, so it just felt like the right thing to do now. We can all only benefit from working together. No matter how good you are solo, four people will always be better than one, I think, if they manage to function together. And a real band is also a very good reason to finally go on tour again."
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Unisonic are pretty boring anyway :P
    Biggest find for me this weak was that Vhaldemar have realsed a new album.
    Pretty fucking awesome too.

Also really liking the new Bloodbound album.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:Just had to post this for Kevin.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I normally don't visit this thread often, unless I'm feeling overly comedic. Anyways, this was appreciated :lol:

Now just photoshop Simon, Paul and Peter's head into that photo for the full effect :death:
    Last edited by KevinP on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 am

OMFG!!!
    This guys could have being transformed into... Kiss! Just imagine that!!
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

KevinP wrote:

:lol: I normally don't visit this thread often, unless I'm feeling overly comedic. Anyways, this was appreciated :lol:

No just photoshop Simon, Paul and Peter's head into that photo for the full effect :death:

:D Nice to be appreciated.

Awesome visual! :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 pm

I don't know how I never found this thread before. I'm not going to reply to all the posts, but just hearing some of the albums mentioned makes me so nostalgic.

Freedom Call's 'Stairway to Fairyland' was one of the first albums I remember physically owning (probably back in 2002 or so). Probably haven't listened to it since 2003 or so, but I just remember loving the choirs and vocal harmonization and everything on that (the song 'Hymn To The Brave' exemplifies EXACTLY what I mean). That was really the first introduction I had to that type of vocal style (now Turisas does it better than anyone). I'm pretty much a sucker for any band with solid vocal harmony.

Dragonland is my 2nd most-listened to band ever behind Sonata Arctica (according to my last.fm account). My entire first semester of college, I only listened to Dragonland's 'Starfall' album. I wore it out. I've listened to the title track 'Starfall' almost 600 times. Without a doubt, I will say that it's my favorite album of all-time. I have other albums that I go through phases really, really liking (Turisas' 'The Varangian Way' was on constant loop for a few months), but if I was stranded on an island with only one album ever, it would be Starfall

I used to be HUGE into Elvenking (over 1,100 plays according to my last.fm), but I haven't listened to anything after Wyrd. I much preferred that to Heathenreel, to be quite honest. Kleid's vocals take some getting used to, but when it comes down to it, he's an incredible power metal vocalist. I don't know what direction the band has gone in lately, but I didn't like the album after Wyrd, so I stopped listening to them. I'd put 'Wyrd' in my top 5 or so power metal albums of all time as well. In fact, let's play "Make-a-list-no-one-will-read!"

Limiting myself to one album per band (less it'd be 3 Sonata Arctica albums):

1. Dragonland - Starfall
    2. Sonata Arctica - Unia
    3. Kamelot - Epica
    4. Elvenking - Wyrd
    5. Aina - Days of Rising Doom
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 am

That Dragonland album is really, really good. They tightened up their songwriting chops, the guitar and vocal performance improved tenfold and the production is immaculate. Up until I discovered Kiuas, Starfall was my favorite modern power metal album and I still listen to it today rather often.
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm

There are no words for how power metal this is. NO WORDS
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Stained Class wrote:Image
    There are no words for how power metal this is. NO WORDS

Only Nanowar have ever made (or covered) a song with He-Man's theme. Shame on Power Metal scene!
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

thats not even the whole picture. Someone help me post the rest of it. Ravenlord!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 am

WHAT?.... Oh, right! The forum has a restriction on file sizes. This is the best I could do:

To see it in all it's glory : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RT2Nfx4f52U/TLrHFrxhXhI/AAAAAAAAACk/lu2mhBKkl-M/s1600/He-Man.jpg
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 am

METAAAAAAAAL!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:15 am

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 am

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 am

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:21 am

Kevin, sometimes I get really frightened to think what may be on your hard drive, or at the very least, in your Google Search history.
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:Kevin, sometimes I get really frightened to think what may be on your hard drive, or at the very least, in your Google Search history.

HAHAHHAHAHA! Me Too!!!

PS: Not appropriate to read while at work.
    -----------------
    Zeh
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 pm

mooyagi wrote:Kevin, sometimes I get really frightened to think what may be on your hard drive, or at the very least, in your Google Search history.

Good idea. It's possible he's always hated powermetal because it keeps reminding him of his repressed He-Man fetish? Care to sit down with me, Kevin? :ugeek: Tell me about your past. What comes to mind when I show you this picture of a train entering a tunnel?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm

sageoftruth wrote:

Good idea. It's possible he's always hated powermetal because it keeps reminding him of his repressed He-Man fetish? Care to sit down with me, Kevin? :ugeek: Tell me about your past. What comes to mind when I show you this picture of a train entering a tunnel?

:lol: :lol: :cheers:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:21 pm

hahah plenty of Kevin on the Powermetal thread..... lol

I always liked Skeletor and Trapjaw. Bad-Ass!!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 am

I would report him again, but it seems pointless since nothing happened last time I did. :cry:
Post Reply 477 posts