KISS KRUISE
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

KISS KRUISE

by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 14, 2011 9:11 am

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=158122

http://www.thekisskruise.com/

The KISS Kruise Pre-Sale Signup

Signing up for the pre-sale gets you a chance to book before the June 7th, 2011 general public on-sale, with a better selection of cabins! Sign-up today to take advantage of this unique opportunity.

KISS ARMY Fan Club members need to sign-up for the pre-sale below by 11:59PM EST on May 22nd, 2011, to receive priority. You will be emailed your pre-booking information on or around May 23rd, 2011 and will be able to book your cabin as early as May 26th, 2011. Booking times will be randomly assigned. *Please use the same email address you use for the KISS ARMY in this pre-sale sign up.

If you are not a KISS ARMY member but would like to join, you can sign up here. Everyone who signs up for the pre-sale and joins the KISS ARMY before 11:59 PM EST on May 22, 2011 will be part of the first round.

NON KISS ARMY members that would like to participate in the pre-sale have until 11:59PM EST on May 30th, 2011 to sign up. You will be emailed your pre-booking information on or around May 31st, 2011 and will be able to book your cabin as early as June 2nd, 2011. Booking times will be randomly assigned.

Rocktober

Carnival- Destiny

Ports- Miami- Half Moon Cay- Nassau, Bahamas
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: KISS KRUISE

by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 14, 2011 9:20 am

Thank You!

Thanks for signing up for The KISS Kruise: Wet, Wild & Rockin’ Pre-Sale!

If you are a KISS ARMY Fan Club member you will receive more detailed information by email from Sixthman on or around May 23rd. This email will contain the day and time you will be allowed to book your pre-sale cabin. KISS ARMY pre-sale booking begins as early as May 26th.

If you are not a KISS ARMY member, but would like to join can sign up here. All those who become members of the KISS ARMY before 11:59 PM EST on May 22, 2011 will be part of the first round.

All others who sign up for the pre-sale will receive an email with detailed information on or around May 31st, containing the day and time you will be allowed to book your pre-sale cabin. Pre-Sale booking begins as early as June 2nd.

The KISS Kruise goes on sale to the general public on June 7th, 2011.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 14, 2011 9:32 am

Is it just me or is everyone doing a cruise now? Maybe it's because I've started doing music cruises that I'm just noticing them. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 14, 2011 9:34 am

mooyagi wrote:Is it just me or is everyone doing a cruise now? Maybe it's because I've started doing music cruises that I'm just noticing them. :lol:

yeah they have been doing them for 10 years but they started getting interesting to me in 2008.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat May 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Sounds awesome but doubt i'll have the money for this with all the other trips i have planned.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat May 14, 2011 4:59 pm

For some reason that made me laugh :lol: I'll stick to 70K ;)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I know I imagine Kiss cannot have massive pyro on the pool deck, sounds dangerous. And they will not be hanging around like the bands did at 70000 tons, they will CHARGE extra for a Meet and Greet (My guess since $immon$ is a money whore)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I know I imagine Kiss cannot have massive pyro on the pool deck, sounds dangerous. And they will not be hanging around like the bands did at 70000 tons, they will CHARGE extra for a Meet and Greet (My guess since $immon$ is a money whore)

:lol: That's a pretty good guess about Gene. It actually might be kinda fun as Kiss is a guilty pleasure of mine but I wouldn't trade 70000 Tons in for any other cruise on the planet :headbanger:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Well I really wanted to go on another themed cruise and this might take the edge off of the brutal wait for 2012 metal cruise. :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 14, 2011 6:18 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Well I really wanted to go on another themed cruise and this might take the edge off of the brutal wait for 2012 metal cruise. :lol:

:lol: Good point. What are they charging for that one?
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Sat May 14, 2011 8:01 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I know I imagine Kiss cannot have massive pyro on the pool deck, sounds dangerous. And they will not be hanging around like the bands did at 70000 tons, they will CHARGE extra for a Meet and Greet (My guess since $immon$ is a money whore)

On a good note, however, the worst the pyro fires can get is burning up the ship and all of the Kiss army.... and not getting any further, since it's in the ocean.

Did I say worst? ...oops
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat May 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Wow!! The comments on the article are brutal!!

My favorites... :lol: :lol:

an AARP discount for the ever-dwindling ranks of senile adult diaper wearers known as the KI$$ Army?

MORE LIKE GENE'S BLOW JOB FESTIVAL

Are you serious? Drop their make up? Have you seen Paul without it? Terrible is a kind word here.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

kiss cruise from Miami

by SatansWrath » Sat May 21, 2011 3:35 am

Well personally I dont give a burning shit about kiss, but some may have the money to go on both...I am NOT one of those...and since Kiss is known for sucking out money from their fans big time I couldnt even waste a penny on this....But for those who are intressted.

Well I stick to my 70k of metal =)

Vobiscum Sathanas
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: kiss cruise from Miami

by wildchild » Sat May 21, 2011 4:15 am

SatansWrath wrote:Well personally I dont give a burning shit about kiss, but some may have the money to go on both...I am NOT one of those...and since Kiss is known for sucking out money from their fans big time I couldnt even waste a penny on this....But for those who are intressted.

Well I stick to my 70k of metal =)

Vobiscum Sathanas

Hey dear cabin mate :D
    There is already a thread about this cruise made last week by Tom Cruise , so maybe you should move this topic to that thread :cool:

Hope to see you guys soon , miss ya ! :viking: :viking: :viking:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 21, 2011 9:15 am

And now there is a Monsters of Rock Cruise.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 21, 2011 9:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now there is another cruise announced "Monsters of Rock Cruise" out of Fort Lauderdale- Bahamas- Key West in February 2012. I signed up for the info as soon as booking starts. This would all happen when I am out of a job.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat May 21, 2011 10:46 am

TOM CRUISE wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now there is another cruise announced "Monsters of Rock Cruise" out of Fort Lauderdale- Bahamas- Key West in February 2012. I signed up for the info as soon as booking starts. This would all happen when I am out of a job.

This I might actually pay a bit of attention to as well, Monsters of Rock tour was great when it came through Calgary - Judas Priest, Testament, 3 Inches of Blood, Cavalera Conspiracy, Zimmers Hole, Ozzy had played quite a few Sabbath songs etc etc. Won't hold a candle to our cruise but worth paying attention to nonetheless.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat May 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Any bands announced for either of these 2 other ones ?
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat May 21, 2011 4:55 pm

For fuck sake this is getting redicilous.
    As i was saying the Kiss Cruise would be fun but we all know that the only reason Gene Simmons is doing this is because al he cares about money.Now a Monsters of rock cruise too.
    Metal cruises have existed for years.
    Seriously is this gonna be the next band wagon all the metal promoters are gonna jump on now ?

It really shows that metal is mostly about the money now.
    I'll be on next years metal cruise but after that i'm sticking with more underground metal festivals.
    The 70k cruise was a great idea but i think after the cruise next year there will be a lot of the wrong kind of audience there in the future.Not your guys fault.Just the way metal is going these days.
    I don't like metal being in the spotlight of the media.
    It's not where metal belongs and never has been.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat May 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Metalwrath wrote:For fuck sake this is getting redicilous.
    As i was saying the Kiss Cruise would be fun but we all know that the only reason Gene Simmons is doing this is because al he cares about money.Now a Monsters of rock cruise too.
    Metal cruises have existed for years.
    Seriously is this gonna be the next band wagon all the metal promoters are gonna jump on now ?

It really shows that metal is mostly about the money now.
    I'll be on next years metal cruise but after that i'm sticking with more underground metal festivals.
    The 70k cruise was a great idea but i think after the cruise next year there will be a lot of the wrong kind of audience there in the future.Not your guys fault.Just the way metal is going these days.
    I don't like metal being in the spotlight of the media.
    It's not where metal belongs and never has been.

You are assuming that Andy is suddenly going to change the type of bands that are being booked ? I don't know him personally, but if you spend all this time and effort carving out a niche' market for yourself and you're making money, why upset the apple cart and try to get: bigger bands, more costs, new clientel, etc. ???

Seems like an awfully big risk. Frankly, I don't care what other promoters do, I'm not interested in them at all. I'm happy and content with what we have and until I see changes made I'm not going to get my panties in a bind over it. :heavydrink: :mrgreen: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat May 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Nope and didn't say that.
    You can stil have great bands and still end up with the wrong kind of people on the cruise.
    Once something gets known about every retard who wants to prove how metal they are(Even though they weren't really even a metalhead) jumps onboard.
    For the last 5 or 6 years now t's all been about all these idiots going to Wacken jsut to say they have been at Wacken to prove how metal they are. :roll:
    And thats basically the most metal thing most of them have ever 'achieved'

Anyway back to my point.I'm just hoping that cruises don't start becoming like that.
    The cruise this year was nice and intimate.But now it looks like you have a bunch of other companies who have realised.Hey we can make money off that too.Lets throw the metal and rock name around and invite one or 2 well known bands and instant money in our hands.
    I already knew this was gonna happen.
    I just hope the 70k metal crusie doesn't end up with a boat full of retarded emos and nu metallers who feel the need to be on the crusie to tell their friends how awesome standing at the front row of bands completly motionless and harasings band for crappy pictures was the msot metal thing they ever did.

Blah rant off.
    We'll see what happens on the next cruise.You already know i'll be there.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 21, 2011 5:49 pm

One positive then to all these other cruises could be that the cruises could potentially have bands that attract those dipshit fans (I know exactly what kind of people you're talking about) and leave the fun metal stuff to us. As long as Andy keeps letting us veterans book first, it'll leave less spots for those idiots :P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat May 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Nope and didn't say that.
    You can stil have great bands and still end up with the wrong kind of people on the cruise.
    Once something gets known about every retard who wants to prove how metal they are(Even though they weren't really even a metalhead) jumps onboard.
    For the last 5 or 6 years now t's all been about all these idiots going to Wacken jsut to say they have been at Wacken to prove how metal they are. :roll:
    And thats basically the most metal thing most of them have ever 'achieved'.

Hmm, never though of it in that fashion. I have ZERO Wacken experience, but that seems to have grown in size and have much more mainstream type bands to it. I see the cruise as a totally different animal. If the same type of bands continue to get booked, I don't see "undesirable types" joining in. Why would they if they don't like or care about any of the bands ? Unless the economy suddenly gets super charged, I can't see them ditching the Majesty for a bigger ship either.

Wacken is still cheaper to attend for most of the Europeans as well.

I think the 2 good things in "our favor" about 70K are:

- type of bands that are booked (mostly underground)
    - cost prohibitive for the non-devout

If you are into this type of music and have the money to spend or have the willingness to do so, that weeds out lots and lots of "idiots" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat May 21, 2011 5:51 pm

mooyagi wrote:One positive then to all these other cruises could be that the cruises could potentially have bands that attract those dipshit fans (I know exactly what kind of people you're talking about) and leave the fun metal stuff to us. As long as Andy keeps letting us veterans book first, it'll leave less spots for those idiots :P

:heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat May 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Metalwrath wrote:You already know i'll be there.

I'm sure you requested an extra "comfy" bed this time, with all the quality time you plan on spending with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Mon May 23, 2011 2:20 am

Metalwrath wrote:Nope and didn't say that.
    And thats basically the most metal thing most of them have ever 'achieved'

Anyway back to my point.I'm just hoping that cruises don't start becoming like that.
    The cruise this year was nice and intimate.But now it looks like you have a bunch of other companies who have realised.Hey we can make money off that too.Lets throw the metal and rock name around and invite one or 2 well known bands and instant money in our hands.
    I already knew this was gonna happen.
    I just hope the 70k metal crusie doesn't end up with a boat full of retarded emos and nu metallers who feel the need to be on the crusie to tell their friends how awesome standing at the front row of bands completly motionless and harasings band for crappy pictures was the msot metal thing they ever did.

Blah rant off.
    We'll see what happens on the next cruise.You already know i'll be there.

I totally agree on you here MR Wrath. Funny thing I realized in wacken last year was there were so many "normal dressed" fans ( you know the bullshit bands bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine, dead by april and those kind of ass bands...And this people have no idea what metal really is about..

I think I can go on for 3-4 hours about this new "metal fans" But when you actually have to punch someone in the face in a moshpit just because he didnt know how to behave then its little to far. I have never seen anybody start and picks fights in a moshpit before, but this prick did. and you could see with these "hardcore dancing" that he really aimed at people so I just got pissed and smacked him down. :twisted:

Anyways if such people be on the cruise Im gonna train MMA for the rest of the days so they know they are not welcome with us real metal fans haha :D
    Ok... dont get to much morale lady on this one but I think everyone know what both me and Metalwrath is talking about here.
    Cya next year anyways and dont bring me the horizon please...Then an entire band would be thrown off the boat :viking:

Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon May 23, 2011 4:24 am

SatansWrath wrote:I totally agree on you here MR Wrath.

Me too. Although i'm one of the guys who write about - a non metalist, just a music lover....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Mon May 23, 2011 5:24 am

A Kiss cruise,Really?!

I have seen Kiss many times over the years and they just keep getting worse and worse,and it´s so obvious that this band now a days is only in it for the money(i know,i know,it´s been like that for a long time)but it has just gotten out of hand!

Last time I saw them was at Graspop Metal Meeting 2008 and the whole thing was a joke,we left after 6 songs,and we were far from the first to leave,actually i felt sorry for them.
    I wouldn´t go on a Kiss cruise even though i got paid for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 am

http://www.70000tons.com
    Best vacations ever, gigs from 10 am to 4 am, and pizza all day. (maybe 2012 will have vegemite pizza?)
    When we will have more bands announced?

http://www.getshiprocked.com/
    November 2011, just 13 bands announced

http://www.thekisskruise.com
    October, and no bands announced, also the each passenger can only watch one of the two presentations of the "big band" (kiss)

http://www.monstersofrockcruise.com/
    No information, no bands, feb. 2012

No one of this three will be better than our 70K
    2011 Survived at cabin 2543
    2012 survived at cabin 2585
    2013 survived at cabin 2035
    2014 survived at cabin 2589
    2015 survived at cabin 2264
    2016 survived at cabin 8607
    2017 survived at cabin 9611

Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 am

abodrocc wrote:http://www.70000tons.com
    Best vacations ever, gigs from 10 am to 4 am, and pizza all day. (maybe 2012 will have vegemite pizza?)

October, and no bands announced, also the each passenger can only watch one of the two presentations of the "big band" (kiss)

Does that mean that queensryche is out for next year?? =/ I second that vegemite pizza :lol:

Also, you can only watch one of the two shows on the kiss Kruise ?! WTF MAN?!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Mon May 23, 2011 8:40 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:

Does that mean that queensryche is out for next year?? =/ I second that vegemite pizza :lol:

Also, you can only watch one of the two shows on the kiss Kruise ?! WTF MAN?!

yeah but its gayness as I told before THEY only care about money, im glad I dont enjoy Kiss music, because I would rather see that nobody shows up on that kiss boat and they can play their shitty songs for themselves =)

Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Oli wrote:A Kiss cruise,Really?!

I have seen Kiss many times over the years and they just keep getting worse and worse,and it´s so obvious that this band now a days is only in it for the money(i know,i know,it´s been like that for a long time)but it has just gotten out of hand!

Last time I saw them was at Graspop Metal Meeting 2008 and the whole thing was a joke,we left after 6 songs,and we were far from the first to leave,actually i felt sorry for them.
    I wouldn´t go on a Kiss cruise even though i got paid for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I had the misfortune of being at Graspop that night as well.
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon May 23, 2011 2:09 pm

I'll wait for the original 4 members cruise. Cmon, you know that is gonna happen eventually :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Tue May 24, 2011 2:13 pm

KevinP wrote:I'll wait for the original 4 members cruise. Cmon, you know that is gonna happen eventually :heavydrink:

Be careful what you wish for....... :?
    Obscura-Toxik-SymphonyX-Sylosis-KingDiamond-CrimsonGlory-Carcass-PsychoticWaltz-Sinergy-SolitudeAeturnus-LaazRockit-TwistedSister-Communic-Nocturnus-Sacrifice-Believer-ShokParis-Vektor-Malice-Cemetary-RunningWild-Sanctuary-Unleashed
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue May 24, 2011 2:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:Is it just me or is everyone doing a cruise now? Maybe it's because I've started doing music cruises that I'm just noticing them. :lol:

Of course it goes without saying that if there is something metal being used for a commercial purpose, Kiss is going to have their version of it.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue May 24, 2011 4:07 pm

paul stanley in diapers and wheelchair at 77 years old singing "pooped my pants"
    Devils Advocate
    Petty Officer

by Devils Advocate » Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:Wow!! The comments on the article are brutal!!

My favorites... :lol: :lol:

an AARP discount for the ever-dwindling ranks of senile adult diaper wearers known as the KI$$ Army?

MORE LIKE GENE'S BLOW JOB FESTIVAL

Are you serious? Drop their make up? Have you seen Paul without it? Terrible is a kind word here.

It's frightening to think how the make-up would look if they were to play the pool deck in the blazing sun. :shock:
    prof. wedgie
    Oiler

by prof. wedgie » Tue May 31, 2011 12:02 pm

that shiprocked one looks terrible!
    Cabin 3555!
    Wicker Man
    Petty Officer

by Wicker Man » Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 pm

looks like the first band for monster of rock cruise is : The first acts confirmed are TESLA, Y&T, and BLACK 'N BLUE...

nothing to be afraid of stealing the title of best cruise ever :cool:
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 am

Wicker Man wrote:looks like the first band for monster of rock cruise is : The first acts confirmed are TESLA, Y&T, and BLACK 'N BLUE...

nothing to be afraid of stealing the title of best cruise ever :cool:

I'm not a fan of Tesla but like quite a few tunes by Y&T and had Black n' Blue's self-titled album in the mid-80's that was great rock/metal. Acutally had a quite a few great rockers. Nothing nearing the great thrash metal of the day but on the better end of the hair n' makeup/glam metal type stuff of the time. Made for decent party music if I recall correctly haha...

Here's the opening track from it: The Strong Will Rock Autoblast was another cool one of the same album
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Post Reply 55 posts