Post Reply 8046 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 pm

WizardBeast wrote:last show (last week) was Cynic/Three/Scale the Summit, which was amazing....next show tomorrow is Sylosis (melodic thrashy goodness from england) and Friday is Obscura/Last Chance to Reason for my math-metal fix.

after that there's not one goddamn show on my calendar until the freaking cruise! guess i will sit on it and rotate until then! :wank:

WAIT RIA WAIT!!!!......I'll hold it still while you sit on it he he...
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:last show (last week) was Cynic/Three/Scale the Summit, which was amazing....next show tomorrow is Sylosis (melodic thrashy goodness from england) and Friday is Obscura/Last Chance to Reason for my math-metal fix.

after that there's not one goddamn show on my calendar until the freaking cruise! guess i will sit on it and rotate until then! :wank:

RAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

:smoking: :D
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

RAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

:smoking: :D

****SMACKS YER ASS**** ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Just found out yesterday that Black Sabbath coming
    on the 29th of May to Bergen, Norway.
    so thats a good beginning for the spring/summer 2012.
    Tickets being released tomorrow at 9, so gotta be ready for that.

:viking:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 am

WizardBeast wrote:.next show tomorrow is Sylosis (melodic thrashy goodness from england)

Let me know how that show is. That's a headline show, right? Unfortunately, they're only going to play a 25 minute set here, and then followed by 4 shitty bands.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • waldmensch
    Crewman

by waldmensch » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 am

Machine Head

Ludwigsburg, DE Nov 26 :party:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:00 am

Next is Obscura and Abysmal Dawn on Monday the 28th. Anyone else in DFW going to that show?

• Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 am

Ravenlord wrote:I checked some of the venues that came up on metaltravelguide.com but I thought it's probably best to get in touch with some locals...

Thanks man! :cheers:

Go see Skelator if they are playing.
    They are full of awesomness.
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:I checked some of the venues that came up on metaltravelguide.com but I thought it's probably best to get in touch with some locals...

Thanks man! :cheers:

Go see Skelator if they are playing.
    They are full of awesomness.

Skelator are recording a new album now...so hopefully they will have a show around the time he comes to Seattle.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm

I checked out all of those bands you listed. Out of them Skelator and Sword Of Judgement were my favs. The others weren't bad though.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Ravenlord wrote:I checked out all of those bands you listed. Out of them Skelator and Sword Of Judgement were my favs. The others weren't bad though.

Sword of Judgement does some kick ass Annihilator covers too.

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Cool, I must look further.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 am

EvilDan wrote:Next is Obscura and Abysmal Dawn on Monday the 28th. Anyone else in DFW going to that show?

Anyone?

Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 am

EvilDan wrote:Next is Obscura and Abysmal Dawn on Monday the 28th. Anyone else in DFW going to that show?

I am planning on going.
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 am

leaving for Opeth soon :shred:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:40 am

Korpiklaani & Arkona tonight :D :D :D
    but then there doesn't appear to be anything else until the cruise :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I hope another show or 2 pops up
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Korpiklaani & Arkona tonight :D :D :D
    but then there doesn't appear to be anything else until the cruise :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have fun at that show! Can't wait for the tour to get up here.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 am

Yesterday: Damian Wilson & Sun Domingo
    Tonight: Some local cover bands (I don't even really count that as a gig)
    Tomorrow: Sinner & Voodoo Circle
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:45 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Korpiklaani & Arkona tonight :D :D :D

Completely randomly and unexpectedly got a free ticket to the show!!! w00t
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:43 am

went to see Opeth in this new venue in Zurich (Komplex 457) and it turned out very good
    after all those 'Slowpeth-comments' I was wondering how it would be
    but it worked darn good because they created a nice atmosphere
    there was an uninspired drum solo (already after about 10min!) and probably one song that didn't convince me - but the rest was great
    I didn't see disappointed people and I didn't hear guys talking about missing anything - it all depends on the expectations...I assume that a lot already know that there'd only be clean vocals...

next gig?
    Knockout Festival: Blind Guardian, Saxon, Grave Digger, Stratovarius, Dragonforce...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:45 am

Waiting at the front of the stage for the last show this tour of Lacuna Coil!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Amyphis wrote:

I am planning on going.

Cool. I'll be the short, bald guy with the long goatee. :P

I'll try to keep a lookout for your eye.

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Digimortal wrote:Waiting at the front of the stage for the last show this tour of Lacuna Coil!

Have fun! I'd like to see them someday.

Last gig: Corey Taylor last night - spoken word and q & a followed by acoustic versions of Stone Sour & Slipknot songs, as well as some great covers including Floyd's Comfortably Numb and U2's With or Without You. The guy is amazing! :shock: :D Incredibly hilarious (his "spoken word" part was basically a brilliant stand-up comedy routine), intelligent, and talented. At one point, he mentioned that George Carlin is one of his idols, and he actually reminded me a lot of Carlin! Super sharp wit, kinda smart-ass, hilarious!!! :lol: He said Slipknot will be touring the US next summer - I'm there. It will be cool to see that other persona after last night. Also saw Nikki from the cruise last night - good times!!

Next gig: :beerhorns: Inquisition :beerhorns: December 13th and that will be it for me for 2011. :shred:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Last shows i have been two:

Judas Priest-Phoenix, AZ (Decent Show, but they omitted a few key songs i was hoping to hear)
    Opeth and Katatonia-Phoenix, AZ(Katatonia was amazing however Opeth bored me to tears...I just cant get into their new album at all)

And dont laugh....

Hatebreed/All that Remains/Five Finger Death Punch-El Paso, TX (I went with a bunch of my Army buddies-I dont mind All that Remains but i cant stand the other two plus it was a free show!)

next gig....THE BOAT!!!!!!!
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
  • juggernaut
    Crewman

by juggernaut » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Last gig yesterday. Thrashfest classics with Mortal Sin, Heathen, Destruction, Sepultura and Exodus.

super evening. Great set lists from all bands. Exodus was awesome.
    Cabin 5077
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 pm

ejd715 wrote:Last shows i have been two:

Judas Priest-Phoenix, AZ (Decent Show, but they omitted a few key songs i was hoping to hear)
    Opeth and Katatonia-Phoenix, AZ(Katatonia was amazing however Opeth bored me to tears...I just cant get into their new album at all)

Slaytanic and I were at this gig :bangers:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 pm

KDibildox wrote:

awesome-if i was on the forum around then i would have said we could have met up, but i have been MIA for a while.

Tucson-I go there often, only about a 4 hour drive from here.
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    nikki1077
    Oiler

by nikki1077 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Just saw korpiklaani at reggie's!! Great show!! Last night I got to see corey taylor and did the meet and greet, such an awesome guy! I've been a fan of his for years. For sure I will be seeing him when he comes around again with slipknot. It was great seeing laura too!! Always a good time.
    No clue as to what my next show is, although I feel like there's at least one show before the cruise.
    :headbanger:
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Amyphis wrote:

I am planning on going.

Cool. I'll be the short, bald guy with the long goatee. :P

I'll try to keep a lookout for your eye.

Haha! I have blondish hair a few inches past my shoulders and over-the-knee boots.
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:11 pm

I am considering goin' to see VNV Nation on Wednesday

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:33 pm

nikki1077 wrote:Just saw korpiklaani at reggie's!! Great show!! ....
    No clue as to what my next show is, although I feel like there's at least one show before the cruise.

I was there too! Great times!

As for my next show...

Going mostly for Novembers Doom :roll: , but I've been wanting to check out Macabre. Any chicagoans going to this show? :beerwink:
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Noelolz wrote:

As for my next show...

Going mostly for Novembers Doom :roll: , but I've been wanting to check out Macabre. Any chicagoans going to this show? :beerwink:

dude, Yakuza are pretty awesome

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Now that its winter time in Minnesota, USA concerts become few and far apart because nobody likes to visit this area in the winter time due to the fear of below zero Fahrenheit temperatures and snow. LOL
    Lynch Mob was last Sunday at a bar and next concert is not until New Year’s Eve with REO Speedwagon at Treasure Island Casino. Sad but true.
    :cry:
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Noelolz wrote:

As for my next show...

You should go! :D

What genere is yakuza? I've never heard of them.
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 pm

ejd715 wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

awesome-if i was on the forum around then i would have said we could have met up, but i have been MIA for a while.

Tucson-I go there often, only about a 4 hour drive from here.

Nice! any gigs in this area planned for you?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Noelolz wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Noelolz wrote:

As for my next show...

You should go! :D

What genere is yakuza? I've never heard of them.

they're kinda experimental jazz fusion metal, really technical and thoroughly tight as hell

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Something for me to look forward to after the cruise

Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 am

Last Sunday: Sinner & Voodoo Circle (Kerkrade, the Netherlands)
    Tomorrow: Warbringer & Evil Shepherd (Brussels, Belgium)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:42 am

nikki1077 wrote:Just saw korpiklaani at reggie's!! Great show!! Last night I got to see corey taylor and did the meet and greet, such an awesome guy! I've been a fan of his for years. For sure I will be seeing him when he comes around again with slipknot. It was great seeing laura too!! Always a good time.

Glad you had fun at Korpiklaani - knew you would! And I'm still in wonderment over that Corey Taylor gig - one of the highlights for me for 2011 for sure! The funny thing is, as I told you, I didn't even know him from Slipknot - but rather from watching his acoustic gigs on youtube, as well as some of his Stone Sour music, and last but not least - his brilliant performance guest singing with Apocalyptica on the song I'm not Jesus. And ha, I finally checked out some youtubes of Slipknot on Sunday - :shock: - now I know why people either absolutely LOVE that band or HATE them. Talk about over the top aggression and stage show! Have to say, I don't like those masks at all (too weird/serial-killerish to me :lol: ), but besides that - Iike 'em. Hard to believe the guy we saw Saturday night singing the Rolling Stones "Roses on Your Grave" becomes the Slipknot "guy." :shock: :shock: :cool: What a brilliant chameleon. (oh, and it was great seeing you again too! :cheers: )
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 am

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
Post Reply 8046 posts