Post Reply 7921 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by vainglory » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Last Show was AWESOME!!! So super stoked on it: Bonded By Blood, Holy Grail, Malevolent Creation (OMG AMAZING), Headliner the MIGHTY EXODUS. Best Best show since... well since American Carnage two weeks ago but you get the idea.

Next Show: I've got Nevermore on My calendar for 9/26
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 am

^^^ sounds like you had a great time!! There sure are a lot of folks here who went to one of the American Carnage gigs - I enjoyed it lots as well. Since the upcoming Kamelot tour was cancelled, my next gig is 1349 & Triptykon mid-October in a small club here which should be really cool! That show and Dimmu in mid-November are the only shows on my must go to list in the next few months. Lol - I've put myself on a gig diet! :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 am

My last concert was the Heidenfest tour featuring Ensiferum, Heidevolk and Equilibrium which was an awesome concert!

Next up: Svartsot in October.
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Next show: NOCTIS FESTIVAL!!!!!

I'm super excited to be sharing the stage with the likes of SODOM, ROTTEN SOUND, INCANTATION, METSATOLL, MANEGARM etc etc!!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm

tyrwoman wrote: Since the upcoming Kamelot tour was cancelled

I'm still sad about this. I can't remember the last time I was looking so forward to a tour.

Since Kamelot is cancelled, I won't be seeing anything until the cruise. No one that really piques my interest is coming to the area, so I'll save my money and wait until January.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:14 am

Ecliptica wrote:

I'm still sad about this. I can't remember the last time I was looking so forward to a tour.

Since Kamelot is cancelled, I won't be seeing anything until the cruise. No one that really piques my interest is coming to the area, so I'll save my money and wait until January.

Yea, I was quite worried when I heard they were going to have a stand in vocalist for their progpower set. They had Michael Eriksen stand in for Khan and damn did he do an amazing job. I wasnt expecting him to sound that good, especially after only a week of practice with the band.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 pm

METALLICA coming up in a few weeks time - cannot wait!!

When I get back to Australia from 70,000 Tons, I'll be going to SOUNDWAVE. This lineup is INSANE:

Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:19 am

cowboy71 wrote:METALLICA coming up in a few weeks time - cannot wait!!

When I get back to Australia from 70,000 Tons, I'll be going to SOUNDWAVE. This lineup is INSANE:

wOW...THIS LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN....DO THEY HAVE THIS EVERY YEAR IN FEBRUARY?
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:25 am

that's one day ? :cheers: :beerhorns: ... roughly 69 bands. Insane. Sounds awesome
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 am

Wow... I sure HOPE that's day one of at least a 3 day weekend. Crazy!

Last night: Helmet, Bison & Congress - Congress was decent for a small, local opening act but didn't blow me away by any means. Bison were stoked to be playing at home after being on the road a while now with Helmet and it showed through an inspired performance. Great to see Helmet again after about 4 years and they sounded perfect despite Paige saying something about being severely hungover after doing shots all night with Max from Soulfly. Got a couple cool vids from a pretty cool angle if anyone's a Helmet fan and into that youtube stuff. I won't post it for public there or here but PM me if you'd like a link to check out.

Next up: Raven and others in just FIFTEEN DAYS!!! Been waiting 25 years, what's a couple more weeks right? :headbanger: :shred: :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 am

Last one was Slayer, Megadeth & Testament at QWEST Events Center in Seattle on September 4, 2010.

Next (national one anyway) is Slash at the Showbox in Seattle on October 2!

Going to a local show tomorrow for Drown Mary's 10th Anniversary at Flight's in Everett. (They have opened for numerous national acts, including SLAYER!!)

:metalguy:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 pm

debborah1 wrote:wOW...THIS LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN....DO THEY HAVE THIS EVERY YEAR IN FEBRUARY?

Yes Deb - every year in Australia around Jan/Feb.

Soundwave has just got bigger and better every year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundwave_ ... estival%29

I've been to every one except this year's - could NOT pass up 2011 though. Its going to massive.

And yes -its just one day in each city. Kicking off around 11am and running to about midnight. I believe there will be 6 stages at each venue.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:06 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:wOW...THIS LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN....DO THEY HAVE THIS EVERY YEAR IN FEBRUARY?

Yes Deb - every year in Australia around Jan/Feb.

Soundwave has just got bigger and better every year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundwave_ ... estival%29

I've been to every one except this year's - could NOT pass up 2011 though. Its going to massive.

And yes -its just one day in each city. Kicking off around 11am and running to about midnight. I believe there will be 6 stages at each venue.

Amazing! Too bad its so close in date to the cruise (this one and the ones to follow Im sure) Or I would def like to check that one out :cheers: ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:45 am

Ecliptica wrote:

I am sad too. So many rumors going around about Khan's health. He finally stated he had a breakdown. He said he is just burned out and needs to rest and be with his family.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:58 pm

vainglory wrote:Last Show was AWESOME!!! So super stoked on it: Bonded By Blood, Holy Grail, Malevolent Creation (OMG AMAZING), Headliner the MIGHTY EXODUS. Best Best show since... well since American Carnage two weeks ago but you get the idea.

Next Show: I've got Nevermore on My calendar for 9/26

I saw that Exodus show in Chicago, it was Outstanding! Got there late and missed Bonded by Blood except last song. SOme fan asked them to play the TMTN song and they said they were told by Exodus they couldnt play it, lol. Got the rail for Exodus and Malevolent. It was my 3rd show in 4 days at the time (Megadeth/Slayer/Testament, Scorpions/MSG & Exodus/Malevolent). Dont normally go to that many in a row but it just so happenedlike a half dozen of my all time favs were playing in such a short span.

Next up is Raven tonight and then Slayer/Megaeth/Anthrax in Milwaukee and Vader & Immolation in Chicago.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Last gig: Australian guitar virtuoso Tommy Emmanuel last night at Chicago's Park West. http://www.tommyemmanuel.com/ The husband surprised me for our anniversary with dinner and tickets to the show - awesome! My sister and brother-in-law were with us and they were talking about seeing the first of 4 nights of Roger Waters doing Pink Floyd's The Wall tonight! Which leads me to ....

Next gig: Roger Waters doing The Wall on Thursday at the United Center! http://www.roger-waters.com/ I wasn't going to go to this, but decided it's a once in a lifetime kinda thing. Plus, as a 70's era rocker/stoner, I feel duty bound to see The Floyd :cool: :P
    Last edited by Laura on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Last gig: Australian guitar virtuoso Tommy Emmanuel last night at Chicago's Park West. The husband surprised me for our anniversary with dinner and tickets to the show - awesome! My sister and brother-in-law were with us and they were talking about seeing the first of 4 nights of Roger Waters doing Pink Floyd's The Wall tonight! Which leads me to ....

Next gig: Roger Waters doing The Wall on Thursday at the United Center! I wasn't going to go to this, but decided it's a once in a lifetime kinda thing. Plus, as a 70's era rocker / stoner, I feel duty bound to see The Floyd :cool: :P

Have a great time Laura! I found some Pink Floyd setlists last night from their U.S. tour in 1994 and 1988 and I almost freakin' cried knowing that I wasn't there. :cry:
    I'm gonna try to make the Phoenix show in November but the cheap seats are @ $100. And I don't want cheap seats for Roger Waters. I need to win the lottery dammit. :beerwink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Have a great time Laura! I found some Pink Floyd setlists last night from their U.S. tour in 1994 and 1988 and I almost freakin' cried knowing that I wasn't there. :cry: I'm gonna try to make the Phoenix show in November but the cheap seats are @ $100. And I don't want cheap seats for Roger Waters. I need to win the lottery dammit. :beerwink:

hey, thanks Erik! :D Yeah - the show is expensive and that is the main reason why I initially decided I wasn't going to go. When I checked online today, the only $50 and $75 tickets left were crappy/obstructed view. When I checked the next level, all that came up was kinda crappy last row main floor seats and balcony obstructed view..., and well, I wasn't even going to consider looking at what was left in the $250 price level :evil: . I was about to give up, but then thought I'd go to the United Center box office on my lunch hour today to see if I'd have any better luck. And indeed I did! The guy was able to look at the few remaining single seats and he got me a great one at the $125 level - still more than I can really afford right now but I just had to do it :P . Never saw Floyd in the 70's which was really dumb on my part - for example, don't know why I missed the famous late 70's gig with the gigantic inflated pig floating over Soldier Field - my brother-in-law was at that one and said it was amazing! Well, aaanyway, I get to see Waters doing The Wall now - yay! - you should go to that Phoenix show!!!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Have fun at Soundwave cowboy!!! I'm jealous. :cool:

Laura - sent you a PM. :beerwink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:33 pm

...wait a second... Laura, did you say the 70's?????? Were you even born yet? Just by looking at your pictures, I would put you at 27 years old! :oops:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:...wait a second... Laura, did you say the 70's?????? Were you even born yet? Just by looking at your pictures, I would put you at 27 years old! :oops:

note to self: buy Erik several beers for that comment :P

Don't know what else to say but 1. yes, I did say the 70's (graduated from high school in 1979), and 2. Thanks ;) .

Got your pm - I agree we should rattle on about the "non-metal" FLOYD offline :cheers:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:26 pm

You're welcome, but I really thought you were younger than me. :mrgreen:

I think I'm going to bring a sign on the boat that looks exactly like this: :givebeer:

:lol:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:57 pm

^^^ :lol: :cheers: :lol:

here's another lol - I just found out that black metallers Watain :death: are coming to Reggie's in Chicago on Nov 7 with Goatwhore and Black Anvil - reminds me of the funny posts about Watain on the 28 out of 40 and counting thread a while back viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4&start=960.

Scott, you consider Watain a must-see, right? Actually, I'd go for Goatwhore alone - seem them twice and love 'em! The show is only $17 too - such a bargain. http://www.reggieslive.com/rockclub/index.shtml Anybody from Chicagoland gonna go to this gig?
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm

[quote="tyrwoman]
    Scott, you consider Watain a must-see, right? Actually, I'd go for Goatwhore alone - seem them twice and love 'em! The show is only $17 too - such a bargain. http://www.reggieslive.com/rockclub/index.shtml Anybody from Chicagoland gonna go to this gig?[/quote]

Yes! If you like Dissection and Black Metal... They are almost my favorite band above Immortal.

Last gig- American Carnage tour

Next gig- Katatonia/Swallow The Sun/Orphaned Land (TONIGHT)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm

tyrwoman wrote:^^^ :lol: :cheers: :lol:

here's another lol - I just found out that black metallers Watain :death: are coming to Reggie's in Chicago on Nov 7 with Goatwhore and Black Anvil - reminds me of the funny posts about Watain on the 28 out of 40 and counting thread a while back viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4&start=960.

Scott, you consider Watain a must-see, right? Actually, I'd go for Goatwhore alone - seem them twice and love 'em! The show is only $17 too - such a bargain. http://www.reggieslive.com/rockclub/index.shtml Anybody from Chicagoland gonna go to this gig?

I love Goatwhore. I will be there specifically for them, Im not even familiar with Watain. I cant count the number of times Ive seen Goatwhore, it seems like for a 2 year period they were the openers at every concert I went to, seems like they were the house band at The Pearl Room or something, lol They must really like Chicago. And Ben's a reall cool guy, he hangs out and chats with the fans regularly.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 am

^^^ Yeah, Goatwhore is great - there are several other fans of them on this forum as well. I don't know the music of Watain (haven't gotten around to them yet), but I know a few Chicagoland metalheads who still talk about their infamous last (and only?) gig here a few years back....extreme Swedish black metal. I'll check out just about anything once, so I'll probably go. The problem is, the next night at Reggies is Nile/Keep of Kalessin / Ex Deo which I'm also interested in. I usually don't do back to back shows though - especially on weeknights - ugh. ;)
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:51 am

tyrwoman wrote:^^^ Yeah, Goatwhore is great - there are several other fans of them on this forum as well. I don't know the music of Watain (haven't gotten around to them yet), but I know a few Chicagoland metalheads who still talk about their infamous last (and only?) gig here a few years back....extreme Swedish black metal. I'll check out just about anything once, so I'll probably go. The problem is, the next night at Reggies is Nile/Keep of Kalessin / Ex Deo which I'm also interested in. I usually don't do back to back shows though - especially on weeknights - ugh. ;)

Im a huge Nile fan and will definitely be there for that one. Back to back week days is rough. At least Reggies is only like ten minutes from my house so that helps a little. WIll be a game time decisionon whether I hit Goatwhore now I know that its two concerts in a row on weeknights, especially since I have Zero interest in seeing Watain. That said, I will probably hit both, pending how busy work is at the time.
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 am

tyrwoman wrote:^^^ Yeah, Goatwhore is great - there are several other fans of them on this forum as well. I don't know the music of Watain (haven't gotten around to them yet), but I know a few Chicagoland metalheads who still talk about their infamous last (and only?) gig here a few years back....extreme Swedish black metal. I'll check out just about anything once, so I'll probably go. The problem is, the next night at Reggies is Nile/Keep of Kalessin / Ex Deo which I'm also interested in. I usually don't do back to back shows though - especially on weeknights - ugh. ;)

Im a huge Nile fan and will definitely be there for that one. Back to back week days is rough. At least Reggies is only like ten minutes from my house so that helps a little. WIll be a game time decisionon whether I hit Goatwhore now I know that its two concerts in a row on weeknights, especially since I have Zero interest in seeing Watain. That said, I will probably hit both, pending how busy work is at the time.
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 am

• DOGFACEGOD
    Petty Officer

by DOGFACEGOD » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:33 am

ICED EARTH LAST NIGHT :headbanger: KICK ASS SHOW CAN NOT WAIT TO JAN...2 ICED EARTH SHOWS IN ONE WEEK :mrgreen:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Last- Katatonia/Orphaned Land/Swallow The Sun (last night- AMAZING)

Next- Noctis Valkries IV Festival- Calgary, Canada- This weekend! :shred:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 am

Last show was Leaves' Eyes (met Liv Kristine and asked her if they were secretly on 70000 tons, she had no idea what I was talking about... damn, I was really hoping for them to be added)
    Next show will be Nevermore
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Last- Katatonia/Orphaned Land/Swallow The Sun (last night- AMAZING)

Next- Noctis Valkries IV Festival- Calgary, Canada- This weekend! :shred:

DOGFACEGOD wrote:ICED EARTH LAST NIGHT :headbanger: KICK ASS SHOW CAN NOT WAIT TO JAN...2 ICED EARTH SHOWS IN ONE WEEK :mrgreen:

AWESOME! Going to Los Angeles this weekend with some friends to see both of those shows. YAY!! Saturday its Iced Earth with Sons of Liberty and Sunday Katatonia, Swallow the Sun and Orphaned Land. :headbanger: :shred:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:09 am

HOLY HELL SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 am

viathyn wrote:HOLY HELL SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

KICK SOME ASS sir and have a blast doing so!!! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:25 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    viathyn wrote:HOLY HELL SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

KICK SOME ASS sir and have a blast doing so!!! :headbanger:

Yeah! What the penguin said! :lol:
    That's so awesome you're sharing the stage with Incantation! Have fun dude! :shred:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:45 am

Last gig - last night

The Pig! AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 am

How was the show. I was too cheap to go to this one. Ive never seen Floyd beofre either. I like their cds but for some reason Ive never had a desire to see them live, even in their heyday.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:54 am

[quote="viathyn"]HOLY HELL SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Go Jake!!!! We love you man!! Get out there and Own it my friend!......Oh .....and send me my CD already ....sheesh ;) :shred: :shred: :cheers:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 am

BehnWilson wrote:How was the show. I was too cheap to go to this one. Ive never seen Floyd beofre either. I like their cds but for some reason Ive never had a desire to see them live, even in their heyday.

well, as I expected, it was epic awesomeness, awesome epicness .....buuut I do have SOME mixed feelings about it which have nothing to do with the quality of the performance - but rather my own idiosyncrasies, where I'm at with music at this point in my life, etc. I'm going to try to get a handle on the gazillion thoughts rushing through my brain and write something later today.
Post Reply 7921 posts