Captain

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 am

gnoff wrote:Friday will be:
    Devildriver
    Dethrone
    Engel
    Machine Head
    Lamb of God / Darkest Hour (half n half)
    (maybe) part of Marilyn Manson
    Hypocrisy (but no Vader :cry: )

Sure some parts of other bands too, but above is the general plan

Ew. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 am

Shit! Acrassicauda was supposed to be playing in New Hampshire tomorrow night but the stupid fucking venue double booked so instead of Acrassicauda, it will be.....Saliva. Fuuuuuuuck that. :bitch:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:58 am

mooyagi wrote:Shit! Acrassicauda was supposed to be playing in New Hampshire tomorrow night but the stupid fucking venue double booked so instead of Acrassicauda, it will be.....Saliva. Fuuuuuuuck that. :bitch:

Saliva? Puke.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Shit! Acrassicauda was supposed to be playing in New Hampshire tomorrow night but the stupid fucking venue double booked so instead of Acrassicauda, it will be.....Saliva. Fuuuuuuuck that. :bitch:

Saliva? Puke.

I had no idea they were still around :lol: Soooo glad I saw the cancellation and I don't accidentally show up to that gig
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Saliva? Puke.

I had no idea they were still around :lol: Soooo glad I saw the cancellation and I don't accidentally show up to that gig

Yeah pretty much all those guys are still around. It's good that that fad is over, although I'd prefer them over some of the fads happening these days.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:13 am

Friday: BAM! Festival in Maastricht (NL)
    Yesterday during the day Bunkerpop in Landgraaf (NL) and in the evening a Circle of Silence gig in Heerlen (NL)
    Tomorrow night Black Label Society in Tilburg (NL)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:43 am

gnoff wrote:Candlemass was also very nice with Mats on vocals.

You can actually talk to him in Swedish too! :lol: :lol:

Hate you though, I want to see Candlemass with him on vocals.
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:38 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Next gig will be whatever band I see first at Tuska I guess, in 1½ weeks or so from now.

Same for me :)

Last was Copenhell, where I only saw two whole concerts, Korpiklaani and Immortal :beerwink:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

MadameLePink wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    Next gig will be whatever band I see first at Tuska I guess, in 1½ weeks or so from now.

Last was Copenhell, where I only saw two whole concerts, Korpiklaani and Immortal :beerwink:

Those are two good bands to see
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Last gig: Children of Bodom and The Apokalyptischen Reiter 2 days ago: http://metal-exposure.com/?page_id=9992

Next up: Extremefest! :D
    www.metal-exposure.com
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:05 am

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:

Those are two good bands to see

Shouldn't have missed Dying Fetus, well if it was me that is :wank:

Definitely not my cup of tea ;)
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:24 am

Yesterday: Black Label Society :deathhorns:
    Coming weekend: Graspop Metal Meeting (Slayer, Sacred Reich, Death Angel, Sabaton, Megadeth, Black Label Society, Ozzy, Megadeth...)
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 am

Last gig: Therion & Rapsody of fire last saturday..

Next gig

Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 am

So jealous of you Europeans!!!

Last gig was Chickenfoot

Next gig is Six Feet Under and Dying Fetus tomorrow!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:35 am

Last show: Scale The Summit/Today I Caught The Plague last Saturday (working)
    Next show: Spineshank/The Agonist on Wednesday (working)

Last show I went to without working: Ted Nugent this past Friday
    Next show I am going to without working: Possibly Jack Russell's Great White/Taime Down's Faster Pussycat/Marq Torien's Bulletboys/Pretty Boy Floyd/Lillian Axe on Friday. :lol:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 am

MadameLePink wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

Shouldn't have missed Dying Fetus, well if it was me that is :wank:

Definitely not my cup of tea ;)

i hear you! i can't hear any notes in that music!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Next gig (at the moment at least) will be APOCALYPTICA playing Brisbane, 2 days before my birthday!!

Never EVER expected those guys to tour Down Under!!

:3drunks:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:46 pm

okey next week little festival here in helsinki city ,after that very small festival somwhere in northen germany !!
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:38 am

Today and Sunday. River's Edge Music Fest with Tool head lining tonight while Dave Matthews head lines on Sunday.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:51 am

Lenny Kravitz
    Elton John
    Herbert Grönemeyer
    ...and then WACKÖÖÖN, finally
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 am

gnoff wrote:Next seems to be Friday at 12.30 Finnish time
    Profane Omen

you are wrong gnoff is not next gig is a Thursday night after bacon hell Barren Earth ( on the rocks ) helsinki city!!
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:48 am

Last gig was Death Angels set at Metalfest Croatia and next gig is the Death To All tour in Orlando :shred: :shred:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 am

Monmisreal wrote:Last gig was Death Angels set at Metalfest Croatia and next gig is the Death To All tour in Orlando :shred: :shred:

I wish I could afford to blow the money on flyin' down
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 am

Just came back from Graspop.
    On Friday: Born from Pain, Backfire!, Diablo Blvd and a few more hardcore(-ish) bands
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 am

Last show: Inagural River's Edge Festival (Tool, Sublime with Rome, Scissor Sisters, Brand New, Dave Matthews Band, Flaming Lips, Puscifer, ...).
    Next show: Volbeat/Hellyeah/ICED EARTH
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:Last gig was Death Angels set at Metalfest Croatia and next gig is the Death To All tour in Orlando :shred: :shred:

Save up your money and make the July 31st Agalloch show!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

Save up your money and make the July 31st Agalloch show!

I'll be at the Cleveland show, and with my sister's wedding in mid august, no other trips can be invested in
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 am

Last show: Volbeat/Hellyeah/ICED EARTH last night
    Next show: Dream Theater/Krimson Project (?) tonight

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 am

3 Inches Of Blood July 13
    Slash July 17
    Steel Panther in Vegas!!! July 22
    Jeff Loomis in Vegas!!! July 23
    Iron Maiden July 26 AND 27
    Striker July 27
    Skeletonwitch July 29
    Anvil Aug 3
    Dethklok/Gojira Aug 4
    Might skip those 2 shows for a weekend at a cabin ^
    Kataklysm Aug 18
    Dead Asylum Aug 21 and 23
    Xfest (Linkin Park, Incubus. Fuck you, I like other kinds of music :mrgreen: ) Sept 1
    PPUSA Sept 12
    Testament/Death Angel in Vancouver!!! Sept 20
    Kreator/Accept/Swallow the Sun in Vancouver!!! Sept 21
    Noctis (Agalloch, Psychostick, Grand Magus, Manilla Road) Sept 28 and 29
    Rush Sept 30
    Video Games Live Nov 3
    Red Hot Chili Peppers Nov 19
    BTH Dec 3

...wow.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am

^^^ that's a lotta gigs! :cheers: You just might be approaching Kay's (Tuup) number. :beerwink: :cool:

Husband & I had a wonderful time at the Midwest Rock N Roll Express Tour on Sunday night starring Styx, REO Speedwagon, & Ted Nugent at the great outdoor venue - Charter One Pavillon on Chicago's "Northerly Island" - see pic below. The weather was perfect and all three bands were great. Ha - so fun to see a show with music that I literally "grew up" listening to, and I know every song by heart, note by note and word for word. :P The venue holds 7,500 and it appeared to be sold out and I'd say it was a 95% over age-40 crowd. :P Doesn't surprise me really since the main hits of all three groups are from the 70s/early 80s.
    Next gig: Ministry Friday night!!! So, so, so stoked to see Al & company for the first time!! :D

When you're at the venue, there are great views of the (da) Bear's stadium, Soldier Field, as well as the Chicago skyline - so beautiful at night!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 am

Laura wrote:^^^ that's a lotta gigs! :cheers: You just might be approaching Kay's (Tuup) number. :beerwink: :cool:

No waaaaaaaay! :cool:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Tuup wrote:
    Laura wrote:^^^ that's a lotta gigs! :cheers: You just might be approaching Kay's (Tuup) number. :beerwink: :cool:

No waaaaaaaay! :cool:

Ok - you're right - I think you'll always be Gig King around these parts. :cool: You know what? If I ever got my ultimate fantasy wish and could be ten different people rather than one (since I don't think I will scratch the surface of what I want to see & do in just one lifetime), my 20-something European gig-going persona/life would be like yours. :beerwink: (although sans the big whiskey collection since vodka is the only liquor I drink... yes, I saw the picture you posted on facebook - yowsa! :heavydrink: )

Back to gigs - ZZ Top is playing the Naperville Rib Fest fest Sunday night - would love to see them just to hear La Grange. :lol: :beerbang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1xO44F ... re=related
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:02 am

Last show: Dream Theater/Crimson Project yesterday
    Next show: Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper in Camden, NJ tomorrow

Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:05 am

Last gig Slayer 13. June
    Next gig Twisted Sister 7.July

:viking:
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Last gig: 3 Inches of Blood and Municipal Waste
    Next... IRON MAIDEN JULY 4 & 5th! YAY! :deathhorns:
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

Last show: Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper in Camden, NJ yesterday
    Next show: Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper in Bristow, VA tonight.

Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 am

Laura wrote:I think you'll always be Gig King around these parts. :cool: You know what? If I ever got my ultimate fantasy wish and could be ten different people rather than one (since I don't think I will scratch the surface of what I want to see & do in just one lifetime), my 20-something European gig-going persona/life would be like yours. :beerwink:

That's really too much honor :oops:

But anyway... Last Friday Born From Pain, Backfire! and Biablo Blvd, yesterday the Biespop festival, and Diamond Head coming up today.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:15 am

Last gig: Burg Abenberg Feuertanz Festival 2012 (with Subway to Sally)
    Next gig: Anathema in Würzburg
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 am

Next gig,

Deicide!
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Last Gig: Death To All with Atheist. Good show, I'm extremely picky about my death metal and still enjoyed it. What I enjoyed more was running into so many forumites :D There were at least 10 of us! Kevin, thank you for the chocolate covered stroopwaffels, they were most excellent :mrgreen:

Upcoming:

Agalloch 7-31
    Jeff Loomis (maybe) 8-1
    Kataklysm and Fleshgod Apocalypse 9-2
    Kamelot 9-10
    Nightwish and Kamelot 10-14
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
Post Reply 8046 posts