Post Reply 7953 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by meshuggah » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:32 pm

last gig: NY Rangers/Buffalo Sabres at MSG. Rangers won 2-0!!!!!

next gig: Dying Fetus on Friday
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Next show: Living Colour tomorrow

You are going to have a VERY good time at this show. Was amazing here in Vancouver and Rhia was raving about their Colorado show on FB the other day. Incredibly memorable :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:04 am

Last gig: Kansas last night at Copernicus Center in Chicago - opening night of their 40th anniversary tour - woot!! :P Got a $15 ticket offer via Goldstar email just a few days ago... Such a deal!!! Couldn't rally any of my usual classic rock gig buddies (husband, sister, & brother-in-law) to go either due to lack of interest and/or other plans already made, but I decided to go anyway, and I'm SO GLAD I DID!! At it turned out, I ran into a good old friend I'd not seen in awhile...and get this, she was with her (I'm guessing) 70-ish year old mother :shock: :lol: who is a big Kansas fan - not so surprising I guess since she is not that much older than the band members themselves and would have been only 30 when the band formed. Lol, well I was 12 when they formed which means... fuck! :bitch: - I'm old/getting old as well! :? ;) :lol: Ah well, c'est la vie! Anyway.... It seems that no matter what kind of show or event I go to alone, I always end up running into someone I know which is cool.

Kansas was entertaining & enjoyable on so many levels. The only major drawback is that original lead singer Steve Walsh (62 years old) clearly does not have the voice he had in his 20s, and since (at least for me) a big appeal of 70s-era Kansas was the strong vocals on songs like Carry On Wayward Son, that's kinda sad. HOWEVER, violinist David Ragsdale made up for it all since he is up front center stage and really steals the show. There are few rock acts that employ a violin in nearly every song and I just love it. Perhaps this is one of the reasons (and of course there were many others) why Eluveitie was such a huge turn on for me when I first heard them several years ago. I always enjoyed the violin in bands like Kansas & even country rock "fiddle" groups like The Charlie Daniels Band wayback when. I also love classical violin artists - in particular Rachel Barton & Joshua Bell - who I've seen a few times each live.

As for other non-metal gigs I've been to lately (last metal gig was Watain on 10/12).... went to see two classic Italian operas with my family at Lyric Opera of Chicago's Civic Opera House: Guiseppe Verdi's Otello (1887) on 10/21 and Giacomo Puccini's Madame Butterfly (1904) on 10/26. Both were outstanding, especially Madame Butterfly. My parents were always playing opera records in our house when I was growing up (and they took me to several at the Civic Opera House & a few at New York's Metropolitan), and although I haven't actively listened to much opera as an adult, I think I'm going to start now. I always knew I would some day, and now seems like a good time for some reason. I may go to Wagner's (5 hour) Parsifal with my 79 years old dad in the next few weeks.... he's probably the only person in my extended network of friends and family who would be willing to sit through 5 hours of Wagner (he's a huge Wagner/opera fan who has travelled a fair amount in the US and overseas to see opera (and of course do other things as well) - I definitely get my manic-ness when it comes to my interests from him. :cool: :P )

Thought about going to see Arkona tonight (and I love the small venue they're playing at), but I've seen them before & was not too crazy about them (which surprised me as I like them ok on record); plus I have other plans. May go to see Morbid Angel this month at House of Blues (mainly out of curiousity, since I don't know their music much). And Kvelertak & High on Fire is still high on my November gig list, but I haven't bought my ticket yet.

Life is great! :beerbang:
    Last edited by Laura on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Laura, glad to see that you went to see Kansas and glad to know that they are touring again. I was just playing my CD of Kansas’ Leftoverture (remastered with extra tracks) last week. I will have to see if they are going to play the Twin Cities any time soon. :D

And for Sgt. B, glad to hear that you went to see Living Color. I saw them open for the Rolling Stones back in 1989. Would have liked to gone but this past week had just too many acts booked on the same days and times such as Chris Cornell in St. Paul, while Cindy Lauper played Mpls., Living Color played Mpls., while My Bloody Valentine played St. Paul.

I took a break. :shock:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:07 am

Last Gig: last tuesday Arkona and Yonder Realms
    Next Gig: Tomorrow Finntroll with BLACKGUARD
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:14 am

Last Gig: last Friday Dying Fetus/Exhumed
    Next Gig: tomorrow: Finntroll/Blackguard
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:29 am

Slayer and Gojira last night. Not sure what next is. Could drive to Edmonton for Arkona on Wednesday, thursday is Ken Mode, friday an awesome local show and saturday Black Dahlia Murder. Then sunday another awesome local show. I'll probably just do the local shows.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 am

Last shows:
    a.) Living Colour this past Friday.
    b.) Filter/Fight or Flight this past Saturday
    c.) Bleeding Through/Winds Of Plague/Oceano yesterday
    Next show: Slayer/Gojira on Friday :deathhorns:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 am

Last: Karnivool (Cologne)
    Next: Paradise Lost, Lacuna Coil, Katatonia (Nuremberg)
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:51 pm

last Thursday (Halloween) I had 2 shows: I went to see Revocation & Battlecross and then I went and saw Noir (new project from Athan Maroulis of Spahn Ranch/Black Tape For A Blue Girl)
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Next gigs:
    Maybe Circus Maximus + Divided Multitude on Friday. It's a bit of a drive to get there, so I'm not sure yet if I'm going.

Let me know if Divided Multitude is good live.

Both bands did very well, so it was worth the drive (including ferry), spending the night in my car and driving back the next morning.

Next gigs:
    Tellus Requiem + ReVamp + Kamelot in Oslo this Saturday.
    ProgPower Oslo next Friday and Saturday.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 am

Last: Swallow the Sun & Antimatter (Oberhausen, D)
    Tonight: Jex Thoth (Arnhem, NL)
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 am

2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Tonight, Dan Wilson (Semisonic, Trip Shakespeare)
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:14 pm

This afternoon: La Traviata (weenie opera)
    Tuesday: Morbid Angel :death:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Last show: Slayer/Gojira past Friday
    Next show: Skrillex tonight (at show now).
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:11 am

Tonight: Nickelback
    Tomorrow: Kamelot/ReVamp
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:07 pm

last: Axxis
    next: Amorphis
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Sunday: Finntroll, Blackguard, and Metsatoll
    Monday: Alestorm, Trollfest, Gypsyhawk
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:57 am

Last: Paradise Lost, Lacuna Coil, Katatonia (Nuremberg)

Next: End of Green (Stuttgart) :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:06 am

Tonight: MORBID ANGEL
    Friday: HIGH ON FIRE/KVELERTAK
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 am

I won tickets! :D
    So my next gig will be Shining on december 1st :)
    www.metal-exposure.com
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Last show: The Devil Wears Prada/Breathe Carolina/The Ghost Inside last night
    Next show: Mazzy Star tonight

Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 am

Last: Jex Thoth (Arnhem, NL)
    Next: Evergrey (Maasmechelen, B)
    Last edited by Tuup on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:00 am

Last show: Mazzy Star last night
    Next show: Finntroll tomorrow

Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:45 am

My friend got stuck on a train to Gothenburg so I got her ticket for Skid Row yesterday
    Next will be Dark Tranquillity right here in our sweet home town :)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:01 am

Gnoff, how about the Vomitory farewell show in Karlstad on December 27th? Ulrika and Riikka are coming too.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Last show: Arkona last week.
    Next show: Either Alestorm on Sunday or Finntroll Wednesday. Probably both.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 am

Ended up seeing Fit For An Autopsy last night... didn't even know their singer was an old buddy of mine, so that was cool!
    Now I'm on the plane to fly to NYC for Nekrogoblikon... pretty excited!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:10 am

Last show: Finntroll/Blackguard/Metsatoll last night
    Next show: Monster Magnet/Royal Thunder on Sunday

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

Kvelertak/High On Fire tonight!

Warbringer/Overkill/Kreator next Saturday.
  • KeithYorkMetal
    Petty Officer

by KeithYorkMetal » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Trivium and Devildriver tonight. Possibly 70K :P
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Tonight, The Brian Setzer Orchestra
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:06 pm

At a show with Testament and a bunch of bands I don't care about and my first thought was 'where are all the metalheads?' one guy was like 'who's Testament?' I said they're playing second and he said 'well there's probably a reason for that.'

Edit:I got in the pit and I was like 'oh, there they are '
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:24 pm

I just went to that excellent KREATOR/OVERKILL show a couple nights ago. I think the next one I'm going to is Coven. They're playing their entire first album in its entirety. Should be a fucking rager! :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:02 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:I just went to that excellent KREATOR/OVERKILL show a couple nights ago. I think the next one I'm going to is Coven. They're playing their entire first album in its entirety. Should be a fucking rager! :shred:

Nice! It was a killer show in Seattle as well! Coven is awesome! Jamie the new singer is a good friend of mine.

Next planned gig for me is Nine Inch Nails, then two nights later Morbid Angel!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:58 am

The Generals & Annihilator 02.11.13 John Dee, Oslo
    Hell, Carcass & Amon Amarth 01.12.13 Rockefeller, Oslo
    :viking:
    nick
    Oiler

by nick » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:49 am

Exmortus tore up bar bar here in denver friday night. Morbid Angel will be next friday.
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Last Festival: Metal Hammer Paradise - like 70k without ship and warm caribbean sun. very good warm up in the cold.....

here's a Movie, Music starts at 1:35 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66PpzyCSL-s

www.lalasreisen.de
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Arkona on Friday :viking: I know Ville is totally jealous :twisted:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
Post Reply 7953 posts