2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by meshuggah » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Last night: Y&T (still some of the best guitar chops in the business)
    Next gig: Godflesh on Thursday

Last gigs: Scale the Summit (always amazing); The Ocean (have to hear much more of them and figure out how their ferocity seems to come out of nowhere...and is suddenly in your face); Kraftwerk (for me their music is dated and I've had enough of techno in my life, but the 3-D show was well worth the admission and they perform extremely well)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:08 pm

3 more nights until Sabaton/Iced Earth madness! \m/

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 am

Last show: Mindless Self Indulgence on Saturday
    Next show: Iced Earth/Sabaton/Revamp tonight
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

Sgt. B wrote:Last show: Mindless Self Indulgence on Saturday

:lol: I saw them a few years ago. They're a fun time.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Tonight, Revamp, Sabaton, and Iced Earth.
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

I just come back from Black Sabbath. It was incredible, and that's not saying much. They played for a good 2h straight, and they were not sloppy at all. I still can't believe how good it was.

Next: Sabaton / Iced Earth
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:18 am

Michael D. wrote:Tonight, Revamp, Sabaton, and Iced Earth.

How was it?

I start my Iced Earth/Sabaton adventure tomorrow night!!!!!

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:46 am

Last show: Iced Earth/Sabaton/Revamp last night
    Next show: Dream Theater tonight
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:Tonight, Revamp, Sabaton, and Iced Earth.

How was it?

I start my Iced Earth/Sabaton adventure tomorrow night!!!!!

Cutting in & answering for Michael. :P

It was a good show. All the bands were good. Very basic stage setup for Revamp & Sabaton. Iced Earth had a good light show. There were times it was blinding me. The crowd was not that big. I'd guess less than 500. A friend that saw the show in Milwaukee said they only had 300 there. Last night did prove that power metal guys in my town really don't know how to mosh. It looked like a bunch of guys running around & hugging each other. :lol:
    I looked but don't really remember much about the Revamp or Sabaton merch. My friends said that Iced Earth was out of all xl or larger shirts. Some shirt styles they didn't have large. I didn't really like their shirts anyway. One was pretty dumb. You will know when you see it. I'm guessing they will get more inventory before the Pittsburgh show.

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:08 am

Last show: Dream Theater last night
    Next show: King Parrot/Vattnet Viskar tonight

Sokaris
    Oiler

by Sokaris » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:32 pm

I saw Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats (+Black Moth), last friday. Uncle Acid was a really nice discovery for me. A band from UK playing psychedelic rock which had a tour with Black Sabbath before.
    | 70K - 2013 Cabin Number: 4523 |
    | 70K - 2015 Cabin Number: 9621 |
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 am

Last show: King Parrot/Vattnet Viskar last night
    Next show: The Toadies/Supersuckers on Friday

• Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Last show: King Parrot/Vattnet Viskar last night

How was that show? When I saw them there was a grand total of about 15 people and 2/3 of them were bandmembers of opening bands :lol:

Vattnet Viskar totally sold me though. They killed it live. The dude from King Parrot reminds me of a PG-13 version of GG Allin
  • TheSalamanizer
    Crewman

by TheSalamanizer » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Saw The Dillinger Escape Plan on Friday.

Next up is Carcass on Saturday.
    2015 - cabin 9375
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 pm

I guess my next gig will be Jenni Vartiainen on April 25th. Then Epica's album release show and Neurotic Deathfest in Tilburg.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:37 am

Godflesh last night (did they always use a computerized drummer? This really bothered me.)

Carcass/Black Dahlia/Gorguts tonight

Iced Earth next Friday
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Last show: King Parrot/Vattnet Viskar last night

How was that show? When I saw them there was a grand total of about 15 people and 2/3 of them were bandmembers of opening bands :lol:

Vattnet Viskar totally sold me though. They killed it live. The dude from King Parrot reminds me of a PG-13 version of GG Allin

I counted 25 people at our show. That included the King Parrot guys while Vattnet Viskar was playing. We only had the 2 bands at our show.

Vattnet Viskar did kill it live. I was very impressed. I hope to see them again (in front of a larger crowd). I bought their CDs at the show. I was not really impressed with King Parrot. After ~5 songs, I lost interest in them. I went and picked up the Vattnet Viskar CDs (while King Parrot was playing). I got heckled from the stage by the King Parrot singer for buying the other band's merch. :lol:

• Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 am

Sgt. B wrote:I counted 25 people at our show. That included the King Parrot guys while Vattnet Viskar was playing. We only had the 2 bands at our show.

Vattnet Viskar did kill it live. I was very impressed. I hope to see them again (in front of a larger crowd). I bought their CDs at the show. I was not really impressed with King Parrot. After ~5 songs, I lost interest in them. I went and picked up the Vattnet Viskar CDs (while King Parrot was playing). I got heckled from the stage by the King Parrot singer for buying the other band's merch. :lol:

Oh damn i wish mine only had 2 openers. Pretty sure ours had 6 total bands, and one of them wasnt announced at all. Yea i did the same thing you did, bought a bunch of VV merch during king parrots set. That EP album is a monster. Id love to see them on 70k, pretty sure they would be in the top running for the cripper award.

Last: Anathema...sort of. Left during the 3rd or 4th song
    Next: Iced Earth/Sabaton
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 am

meshuggah wrote:Godflesh last night (did they always use a computerized drummer? This really bothered me.

From what I know of Godflesh, the band is essentially: Justin Broadrick, G.C. Green & "drum machines"/synthesized/programmed sound of various kinds.** So the mechanized sound (credited as Machine or Machines on the recordings :cool: ) is part of their core or defining essence, if you will. This is very much in keeping with what various forms of "industrial" music are largely about (at least from my perspective as a big fan of this kind of music).
    ** although apparently there have been a few live drummers involved & other people here & there.

I've been listening to Godflesh most of the morning - love them. I only listened to their *complete* back catalog prior to seeing them at the Hole in the Sky Fest in Norway in 2011. They blew me away live. To me, the music has an all-encompassing, heavy, bleak, relentless & somewhat droning (at times) wall of sound quality. It is unique and something I like & am drawn to very, very much. I remember reading somewhere that the music is akin to a "post-apocalyptic" landscape. Clearly, this is not music that would suit many (most?) people's taste. :beerwink:

One of my favorites (Pulp) from Streetcleaner: http://youtu.be/Sv-PzVfuLew

My next gig is Godflesh on Tuesday! I had originally planned to see Combichrist on Sunday, but made some out of town long weekend plans, so I'll have to skip that one.
    Last edited by Laura on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:44 am

getting ready for round 3 of Sabaton/Iced Earth

Saw them in Pittsburgh on wed, in Columbus last night and Cleveland tonight, then Detroit tomorrow and NYC next fri!!!!!!
    Having a blast even though I am really sick...

• AllisonC1978
    Oiler

by AllisonC1978 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Last Gig Children of Bodom with Tyr and Death Angel..tomorrow Night Iced Earth and Sabaton in Detroit....
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 am

Last gig
    van Canto 02/04 Underworld, London.

Next gig
    Within Temptation + Delain tonight Wembley Arena, London.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 am

Last gig: Carcass, Bklack Dahlia, Noisem, Gorguts (this was my first time hearing them, and they blew me away. Perfect marriage of my 2 favorite genres...chromatic/atonal/avant-garde classical and metal. What amazingly interesting and exciting compositions! As an extra added bonus they had the sound guy play Elliott Carter's Concerto For Orchestra before their set, IMO one of the most amazing pieces of music ever written!)

Next gig: Iced Earth/Sabaton/Revamp on Friday
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:48 pm

meshuggah wrote:Gorguts (this was my first time hearing them, and they blew me away. Perfect marriage of my 2 favorite genres...chromatic/atonal/avant-garde classical and metal. What amazingly interesting and exciting compositions! As an extra added bonus they had the sound guy play Elliott Carter's Concerto For Orchestra before their set, IMO one of the most amazing pieces of music ever written!)

There's some good talent here in Quebec :bangers:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Just got home from my 4 nights in a row of ReVamp, Sabaton and Iced Earth!!!!! Nice to be home.

Next concert is....Sabaton and Iced Earth on Friday in NYC (who would have thought haha)

but then we have:

Live After Death (26th) - An amazing Iron Maiden tribute

Paganfest (28th)

Primal Fear (30th) ......

See? I do go see other bands too hahahaha

MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:12 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Just got home from my 4 nights in a row of ReVamp, Sabaton and Iced Earth!!!!! Nice to be home.

Is the Maiden tribute band named "Powerslaves" ? If so, it's a band from my town, I've seen them last summer and they were amazing.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:25 pm

Saturday: Van Canto and Winterstorm in Düsseldorf
    Yesterday: Van Canto, Winterstorm and Orden Ogan in Dortmund
    Today: Axxis, Tri State Corner and Lion Twin in Aschaffenburg
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 am

Last show: Shining (Nor), VNV Nation, The Dillenger Escape Plan this past Saturday.

Went to see Shining (Nor) early. Didn't care to see Retox or Trash Talk. Was able to leave the DEP show to walk 2 blocks for the VNV Nation show. They started right after I got there. I left right as they finished & returned to the DEP show. Within 10 minutes The Dillenger Escape Plan started. Perfect timing.

Next show: Combichrist tomorrow night. I'd rather be in Chicago for Godflesh, but couldn't swing it for the rescheduled date.

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Last show was Toxic Holocaust with Exhumed back in February here in Reno.

Next show will be Kataklysm with Aborted tomorrow also in Reno, followed by Paganfest in Seattle next month.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Last gig:
    Axxis, Tri State Corner and Lion Twin in Aschaffenburg yesterday.

Next gig:
    Haken in Reichenbach in Vogtland today.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:03 am

Yesterday: Riverside
    Saturday: Fates Warning
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:12 am

Last gigs were Sonata Arctica in Eindhoven and Amsterdam.
    Next one is Epica
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:For the first time in years and years and years I have no music event, festival or show planned.
    This probably haven't happened once in the past 15 years...

So maybe You need Stckholm Death Fest next month :beerwink:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Last gig:
    Death Toll Rising and Archspire (Opening for Aborted and Katakylsm; both of whom I happened to skipped because of reasons)

Next gig:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:07 pm

MikeB wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Just got home from my 4 nights in a row of ReVamp, Sabaton and Iced Earth!!!!! Nice to be home.

Is the Maiden tribute band named "Powerslaves" ? If so, it's a band from my town, I've seen them last summer and they were amazing.

Nope. Live After Death from LI - they too are quite amazing. The bassist of Anvil is the bassist for LAD also!

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:13 am

Last gig:Haken in Reichenbach yesterday.
    Next gig: Gamma Ray, Rhapsody of Fire and Stormwarrior in Nürnberg today.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:09 am

Speedy wrote:Last gig:Haken in Reichenbach yesterday.
    Next gig: Gamma Ray, Rhapsody of Fire and Stormwarrior in Nürnberg today.

Wow, Jealous!

How was Haken?
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 am

Haken was great. They played in a tiny dive, jam packed with 150 people.

The stage was a carpet, lifting the band 5 mm above the audience. The drum riser was another carpet for a hand total of 1 cm. :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 am

Last show: Combichrist last night
    Next show: Lacuna Coil/Kyng/? on Friday night

Post Reply 8247 posts