Post Reply 8242 posts
Your last gig and your next gig...
    banana
    Oiler

Re: Your last gig and your next gig...

by banana » Thu May 13, 2010 6:35 am

VikingGirl wrote:
    banana wrote:Next will be Sonisphere, august 7, in Stockholm with Maiden, Slayer, Mötley crue, Anthrax and Alice Cooper.

We wanna go too!!! :cry: We went last year, but this year the tickets sold out before we had a chance to buy them. If you know someone with two tickets who aren't able to make it, let me know!

I´ll se what i can do!
    #3013 Swedish drinking team!
  • VikingGirl
    Crewman

by VikingGirl » Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 am

banana wrote:I´ll se what i can do!

:cheers:
    Eva

Cabin #1570
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 am

vainglory wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Hmmmmm.....lemme see...
    Matt Camacho and I saw Sacred Reich, Flotsam and Jetsam and more on February 20th of this year....It was a benefit show for the daughter of Nino Notaro (long time soundman for Sepultura)

I saw Flogging Molly on St Patricks Day out here as the very last show (These guys are a bunch-o-fun!!)

The next show I have planned (since it was canceled in January because of Tom Areya having to get back surgery.....too many years of mega headbangin!) is Slayer, Megadeth, and Testament Aug 27th.

Although any thing can happen between now and then! I am seriously thinking about flying out and catching Heathen in June, as they will be back from their tour in Europe and I just miss those guys...and maybe catch Exodus while Im out there since they are playing the night after...(I think I learned of that one from Vainglory? a couple weeks back)

and according to Slim's website the show is Heathen opening for Exodus... let me know if you'll be out here!

OH yes!!....Now I am REALLY contemplating the trip! I will definatley let you know....are you going for sure? If so I will get your first and last name to be put on the list...unless you already have that covered?
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Thu May 13, 2010 10:47 am

debborah1 wrote:
    vainglory wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Hmmmmm.....lemme see...
    Matt Camacho and I saw Sacred Reich, Flotsam and Jetsam and more on February 20th of this year....It was a benefit show for the daughter of Nino Notaro (long time soundman for Sepultura)

I saw Flogging Molly on St Patricks Day out here as the very last show (These guys are a bunch-o-fun!!)

The next show I have planned (since it was canceled in January because of Tom Areya having to get back surgery.....too many years of mega headbangin!) is Slayer, Megadeth, and Testament Aug 27th.

Although any thing can happen between now and then! I am seriously thinking about flying out and catching Heathen in June, as they will be back from their tour in Europe and I just miss those guys...and maybe catch Exodus while Im out there since they are playing the night after...(I think I learned of that one from Vainglory? a couple weeks back)

and according to Slim's website the show is Heathen opening for Exodus... let me know if you'll be out here!

OH yes!!....Now I am REALLY contemplating the trip! I will definatley let you know....are you going for sure? If so I will get your first and last name to be put on the list...unless you already have that covered?

list? o hon I just buy tickets and go to shows.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Kisha~...

I can respect that! I will definatley let you know if I go for sure....it will be nice to meet and hang out before the cruise!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Thu May 13, 2010 12:59 pm

debborah1 wrote:Kisha~...

I can respect that! I will definatley let you know if I go for sure....it will be nice to meet and hang out before the cruise!!

YES Absolutely keep me posted how fun!
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Fri May 14, 2010 7:07 am

Last gig

April

Lamb of god
    Job for a cowboy
    August burns red
    Between the buried and me

Next giggs

Copenhagen live june 2 http://www.copenhagenlive.dk/copenhagenlive.php

Rammstein
    Volbeat
    Slash
    Bullet for my valentine
    Skunk anasie

Copenhell june 11-12 http://copenhell.com/?page_id=165
    Megadeth
    Deftones
    Behemoth
    White chapel
    Hatebreed
    Mastodon
    And more

Metaltown http://www.metaltown.se/

Amon Amarth
    In Flames
    Rammstein
    Hellyeah
    Katatonia
    Kreator
    Nile
    and may more.

Roskilde festival july 1-4 (by no means a Metal festival,but one of the greatest festivals on the planet) http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/

Motorhead
    Alice in Chains
    Mesuggah
    Them crooked vultures
    Killswich engage
    Valient thor
    Converge
    And loads more

It´s gonna be a great summer!!
    Last edited by Oli on Fri May 14, 2010 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri May 14, 2010 7:25 am

A couple years ago I went through Roskilde just a few days before that festival, I was upset that I missed it.
    That is a beautiful town. I remember the best bakery I've ever been to was there... unbelievable sandwiches and goodies!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Bell
    Petty Officer

by Bell » Sat May 15, 2010 3:25 am

KISS in Glasgow earlier this week. Amazing, proper huge show. Love it.

Next up is John Mayer in London for some blues!
    fido
    Oiler

by fido » Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Last - Porcupine Tree / Monterrey, MX

Next - Iron Maiden and Dream Theater / San Antonio, Tx.

:cheers:
    Survivor: 2011, 2012, BtH, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2023...Soon
    CsarG
    Oiler

by CsarG » Wed May 19, 2010 11:00 am

last one: Sirenia

Next one: Dark Tranquillity or Theatre of Tragedy (Depending on how much money I have next month) :cry:
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Tue May 25, 2010 11:07 am

Last one: Porcupine Tree April 13th Teatro Metropolitan Mexico City

Next one: maybe with CsarG on Theatre of Tragedy... ñ_ñ
    reddevil
    Oiler

Metalfest

by reddevil » Wed May 26, 2010 2:58 am

Last weekend I was in Plzen (CZ)...It was more than value, fucking great music, fucking great people und fucking great Pivo, Slivovidca etc....the best concert was HAMMERFALL followed by ELUIVITE (swiss quality) and as I was at home I got the message that I won 2 Tix for next weekend ELUIVITE concert at "home"...I got almost crazy :viking:

so keep on headbanging :headbanger:
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

Re: Metalfest

by vainglory » Wed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm

reddevil wrote:Last weekend I was in Plzen (CZ)...It was more than value, fucking great music, fucking great people und fucking great Pivo, Slivovidca etc....the best concert was HAMMERFALL followed by ELUIVITE (swiss quality) and as I was at home I got the message that I won 2 Tix for next weekend ELUIVITE concert at "home"...I got almost crazy :viking:

so keep on headbanging :headbanger:

LOVE ELUIVITE
    SO BUNCH.
    reddevil
    Oiler

by reddevil » Wed May 26, 2010 11:14 pm

So ELUIVITE for 700000tons :viking:
    Kvasir
    Oiler

by Kvasir » Mon May 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Last one: Winterfire Festival: Noctalis, Dawn of Disease, Imperium Dekadenz, Skyforger, Varg, Alestorm, Napalm Death, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter

Coming up: Metalcamp and one week later Ragnarock Open Air
    Fly our flag, we teach them fear!
    JosephElCarajito
    Oiler

by JosephElCarajito » Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

hm....

My last gig was from a band called Hombres G (Not a metal band)

my last metal gig was from I believe was Nile, Immolation, & Krisiun or it was Warrel Dane (from Nevermore).

Next gig was supposed to be Sodom in Los Angeles but (as many of you know they cancelled). Next one for me will be Morbosidad. :death:
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

Last Concert: U.D.O.

Next Concert: Scorpions
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

^^^Scorpions - niiice. You're takin' me back to the 70's again - in particular 1979 and Lovedrive!

My last concert: May 21, Dark Tranquility :cool:
    Next several:
    June 5: Styx, Foreigner, Kansas (more 70's yes!)
    Aug 4-8: Wacken
    Aug 20: Slayer, Megadeth, Testament
    Sept 17: Katatonia, Swallow the Sun, Orphaned Land
    Sept 24: Kamelot, Leaves Eyes
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Seeing this thread makes me sad. Here's why.

Last gig - Heathenfest America [Eluveitie, Alestorm, Belphegor, Vreid, Kivimetsan Druidi] @ Blondies (Detroit, MI), Nov 8, 2009

Next gig - Unknown!!!!

I've had to miss a LOT of good shows due to work circumstances. Hopefully I can make it back to Michigan for the Iron Maiden show. If not... shit, I can't even fathom a guess as to what I would go to. At least lots of good shows pass through Chicago...
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 pm

CsarG wrote:last one: Sirenia

Next one: Dark Tranquillity or Theatre of Tragedy (Depending on how much money I have next month) :cry:

I am so jealous, Sirenia is one of my favourite bands and I'm pretty sure they have never toured in Canada :(
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Last gig: Maryland Deathfest, Baltimore

Next: Scorpions, Detroit
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:56 pm

DrAmygdala wrote:

I am so jealous, Sirenia is one of my favourite bands and I'm pretty sure they have never toured in Canada :(

jeje i was there too... was amaizing... i arrived early just to get a good place like maybe mmmm... the front jajaja... to my surprise they made the sound check and play a lot of songs that didn't at the concert... The sound, the setlist, the band, the people, all were incredible!!! the only song that i think was missed is "The shadow of your own self"... :(

you could search videos of the concert in Mexico on youtube :D jajaja

regards :D
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 am

aphelion0 wrote:
    DrAmygdala wrote:

jeje i was there too... was amaizing... i arrived early just to get a good place like maybe mmmm... the front jajaja... to my surprise they made the sound check and play a lot of songs that didn't at the concert... The sound, the setlist, the band, the people, all were incredible!!! the only song that i think was missed is "The shadow of your own self"... :(

you could search videos of the concert in Mexico on youtube :D jajaja

regards :D

Just for the record.........is JA JA translated to HA HA in english?
    If so man....I am freakin JA JA JAAAAAing my ass off right now!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Was supposed to be Obituary this past Friday, but I punked out and didn't bother to go. Too lazy and cheap to spend $23 just to see them. I saw them last year and will on the cruise, so that was my excuse.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

nekrobarr wrote:Seeing this thread makes me sad. Here's why.

Last gig - Heathenfest America [Eluveitie, Alestorm, Belphegor, Vreid, Kivimetsan Druidi] @ Blondies (Detroit, MI), Nov 8, 2009

Next gig - Unknown!!!!

I've had to miss a LOT of good shows due to work circumstances. Hopefully I can make it back to Michigan for the Iron Maiden show. If not... shit, I can't even fathom a guess as to what I would go to. At least lots of good shows pass through Chicago...

Hey nekrobarr - I read on the "who are you?" thread that you recently moved to Chicago from Michigan - welcome! I've
    lived here most of my life and love it. It is a great town for all kinds of music for sure. There's almost TOO many great rock and metal shows - I go to 2 to 3 a month on average and there are more that I would have liked to have gone to! I've seen a lot of great shows at the House of Blues (capacity about 1200), but in the past year or so have really enjoyed the smaller clubs like Reggie's, Bottom Lounge, and Double Door where a lot of the smaller draw metal and rock bands play like Finntroll, Tyr, DRI, Orphaned Land, Kreator, Goatwhore, Dark Tranquility, and Korpiklaani (saw them all in 2010!)

So, you have to get out on the town and see some shows here! :cheers: Saw you listed Agalloch on your fave band list - I don't know many people who are into them - they're awesome imo. They played at Reggie's last fall but I didn't know about them at the time so I missed them - drat! Next time.....
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 am

There's a fair few gigs in Dublin the whole time but unfortunatly 90% of it is some shit black metal and Death metal band.
    And i pretty much hate Dublin as it is so i generally only bother going to gigs in different countries and festivals.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:Seeing this thread makes me sad. Here's why.

Next gig - Unknown!!!!

Hey nekrobarr - I read on the "who are you?" thread that you recently moved to Chicago from Michigan - welcome! I've
    lived here most of my life and love it. It is a great town for all kinds of music for sure. There's almost TOO many great rock and metal shows - I go to 2 to 3 a month on average and there are more that I would have liked to have gone to! I've seen a lot of great shows at the House of Blues (capacity about 1200), but in the past year or so have really enjoyed the smaller clubs like Reggie's, Bottom Lounge, and Double Door where a lot of the smaller draw metal and rock bands play like Finntroll, Tyr, DRI, Orphaned Land, Kreator, Goatwhore, Dark Tranquility, and Korpiklaani (saw them all in 2010!)

So, you have to get out on the town and see some shows here! :cheers: Saw you listed Agalloch on your fave band list - I don't know many people who are into them - they're awesome imo. They played at Reggie's last fall but I didn't know about them at the time so I missed them - drat! Next time.....

Thanks for the welcome. I was definitely excited about movin to the area, as I've seen more shows pass through Chicago and skip over Detroit and surrounding areas way too many times. Sadly, with my work schedule, it is way difficult to hit up a show, and hence I have been to a single one yet! So lame... I was definitely a regular in the Detroit scene, mostly hitting up Harpo's. Seems like lately all the shows were going to Blondies, which seems like a very good place for most of the shows that have actually dropped in there.
    While I've not been to any shows in Chicagoland yet, I've at least had the pleasure of hitting up Kuma's a few times so far. Metal doesn't get more tasty.

Wish Agalloch would tour more, methinks it would definitely be a treat to see them. Glad I at least got the recent DVD. And I feel pretty lucky that I was able to snag a copy of The White when that came out!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:13 am

nekrobarr wrote:Thanks for the welcome. I was definitely excited about movin to the area, as I've seen more shows pass through Chicago and skip over Detroit and surrounding areas way too many times. Sadly, with my work schedule, it is way difficult to hit up a show, and hence I have been to a single one yet! So lame... I was definitely a regular in the Detroit scene, mostly hitting up Harpo's. Seems like lately all the shows were going to Blondies, which seems like a very good place for most of the shows that have actually dropped in there.
    While I've not been to any shows in Chicagoland yet, I've at least had the pleasure of hitting up Kuma's a few times so far. Metal doesn't get more tasty.

Wish Agalloch would tour more, methinks it would definitely be a treat to see them. Glad I at least got the recent DVD. And I feel pretty lucky that I was able to snag a copy of The White when that came out!

Hey - if you were a regular in the Detroit scene, maybe you know of a guy who goes by "Detroit Don" (at least on the Wacken forum!) - I emailed with him a few times since he is going this summer for the first time and I told him some of my experiences logistics wise in 09. The guy goes to tons of shows there in Detroit.....I bring this up cause there's definitely a core group of people who I see at just about every metal gig here in Chi-town - I imagine it's like that in most places. It's great because if you go alone, there are always familiar faces. I've met a lot of fun people and it's always great talking metal music since outside of one friend of mine, none of my friends and family members share my metal musical taste :cry: :lol: . (although I do have several long time friends who are big prog rock fans - as am I as well, e.g. Yes, Rush, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Riverside, etc.- what's usually the deal breaker for them is the "cookie monster vocals" - :lol: )

Ooops....rambled a bit there...you mentioned Kuma's! I can't believe I've never been there - a friend and I tried to go once but there was a 2 hour wait - I think my next attempt will be at like 3 pm on a Monday on something - and lol - I just googled the menu - awesome - http://www.kumascorner.com/food. But wtf - no Dimmu Burger ??!! (a la Dethklok :lol: )

Thanks for the info about the Agalloch DVD - didn't know about it. :cheers:
  • varnamsgirl
    Oiler

by varnamsgirl » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Last Gig: Hammerfall/Havok/Warbeast in Dallas, TX
    Next Gig: Iron Maiden/Dream Theater/Primal Fear/Havok in Houston, TX
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Last gig : Testament
    Next gig : Megadeth
    Belethhis
    Oiler

by Belethhis » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 am

Last Gig: Kiss 15.5.10
    Next Gig: Accept 12.6.10
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 am

Last Megadeth
    Next Kiss
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 am

Last gig- Maryland Deathfest
    Next Gig- Iron Maiden/Dream Theater- Auburn, Washington
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am

My last gig, June 12

The last Scorpions Gig in Europe before playing in USA and Canada from June 18th - August 21st .....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:21 am

Last: Skeletonwitch- 4/15

Next: Municipal Waste- 7/8
    D E C K 6
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:11 am

Lal@ wrote:The last Scorpions Gig in Europe before playing in USA and Canada from June 18th - August 21st .....

Thanks for the great pics!! Your post led me to check the Canadian tour dates as there weren't any last time I looked. Quebec twice, Ontario twice and Alberta twice but NO Vancouver or anywhere else in BC for that matter. I'm pissed. Guess all I can do is hope they're the/a headliner for our cruise, although I'm sure that's hoping for too much.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Lal@ wrote:The last Scorpions Gig in Europe before playing in USA and Canada from June 18th - August 21st .....

Thanks for the great pics!! Your post led me to check the Canadian tour dates as there weren't any last time I looked. Quebec twice, Ontario twice and Alberta twice but NO Vancouver or anywhere else in BC for that matter. I'm pissed. Guess all I can do is hope they're the/a headliner for our cruise, although I'm sure that's hoping for too much.

They are playing August 7th in Washington State (Other Vancouver). Same fucking night as Rush at the White River venue outside of Seattle. I already had my Scorp tickets when the Rush show was announced.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 am

Man oh man....I might buy a ticket for Scorpions after all (if it's not sold out already!) - they are one of those bands I've always loved, but somehow never managed to see live. Problem is...I went online soon after they went on sale for here (Aug 21 is the date if I remember correctly) and the decent seats were pretty steep - I think close to $100 with all the service fees, so I decided to blow off buying tickets. The Rush shows here this summer are even more - close to $150 - argh. I decided not to get Rush tickets mainly because I feel like I've seen 'em enough times and most recently a few years ago. *sigh* - it's a quandry though cause I Iove those guys so much!! I think I've gotten spoiled going to so many great shows in small clubs for under $25 where you can get really close to the stage. Nothin like that experience in my book!
    ^^^^^
    After all that justifying above for NOT buying tickets for Rush and Scorpions, I just bought tickets for Rush (July 7) and Scorpions (Aug 21) - :roll: yay! Tickets weren't too outrageous after all - just opted for the lesser expensive ones. What a great summer for music it's gonna be. :beerwink:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:57 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    WTG Tyrwoman!!

Ya only live once right?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 8242 posts