Post Reply 244 posts
MARYLAND DEATHFEST X - May 24-27, 2012
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

Re: MARYLAND DEATHFEST X - May 24-27, 2012

by rootleaf » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:20 pm

This will be my third year in a row going to MDF. Got my 4 day passes in hand and excited to see Winter, Morgoth, Agalloch, Today is the Day, Negura Bunget and Dragged Into Sunlight.

I really hope they bring back the Natty Bo in the venue this year too. I missed it.
    Last edited by rootleaf on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 pm

rootleaf wrote:This will be my third year in a row going to MDF. Got my 4 day passes in hand and excited to see Winter, Morgoth, Agalloch, Today is the Day, Negura Bunget and Dragged Into Sunlight.

I don't remember seeing you on the cruise? Anyways, there will be a whole mess of us there, so make sure to say HI or feel free to hang with us :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I went to MMF 3 years, March Metal Meltown 2000 and November to Dismember 2000. All Jack Koshik fiascos. Met him a few times and he came off as a real a-hole,

i had to deal with him to book my bands every year for 9 years....and he was a dick! yeah funny enough, the one chick in the band was the one who handled the biz stuff! booked a lot of shows, kept the "band fund", ordered the shirts, set up recording, inked our little baby record deal, ...ahh, all that shit is such a pain. i see why bands have managers! too bad we were never hot enough shit to hire one!

Soooo did you know Don Dekker (RIP) I met him in New Jersey at March metal meltown. Funny guy. very vocal. But seriously they had two stages side by side separated by a curtain at that show. My roomates at the no tell motel (Knights Inn) were Doug Canipe (Chronic Disorder, Anti-Seen) and Chief Spires (ex Nile) . Talk about drunk for 3 days with crazy southern musicians.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:22 pm

THURSDAY MUST SEE BANDS

ABSU
    AGALLOCH
    AUTOPSY

Everything else, eh :|
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote: ...Soooo did you know Don Dekker (RIP) I met him in New Jersey at March metal meltown. Funny guy. very vocal....

Living in Minnesota, I knew Don well. He was a funny guy. Unfortunately though, he was unable to beat the bottle.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 am

So who are the bands you want to see on THURSDAY ??????
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am

KevinP wrote:So who are the bands you want to see on THURSDAY ??????

KevinP wrote:THURSDAY MUST SEE BANDS

ABSU
    AGALLOCH
    AUTOPSY

Everything else, eh :|

:mrgreen:
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 pm

ABSU
    AGALLOCH
    AUTOPSY
    and some of DYING FETUS.

Might give some of the other bands a song or two to see if it interests me.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

ABSU
    AGALLOCH
    AUTOPSY
    and some of DYING FETUS.

Basically my plan is to browse the merch during all the beginning bands OR hit up that dive bar we went to down the street. It was a fun little hole in the wall. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm

KevinP wrote:
    rootleaf wrote:This will be my third year in a row going to MDF. Got my 4 day passes in hand and excited to see Winter, Morgoth, Agalloch, Today is the Day, Negura Bunget and Dragged Into Sunlight.

I don't remember seeing you on the cruise? Anyways, there will be a whole mess of us there, so make sure to say HI or feel free to hang with us :heavydrink:

I was just lurking on the forums before the cruise, so doubt you would have recognized me if you did see me. I had a short drunken conversation with vikingbitch I think one night at karaoke, ironically enough about MDF I think. It was the first year on board for me. MDF is a small festival, so I'm sure I'll see you guys quite often there and I'll say hello because I'm not shy really.
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:08 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

ABSU
    AGALLOCH
    AUTOPSY
    and some of DYING FETUS.

Basically my plan is to browse the merch during all the beginning bands OR hit up that dive bar we went to down the street. It was a fun little hole in the wall. :mrgreen:

The Sidebar?
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

rootleaf wrote:The Sidebar?

It might be called that, I have no idea. You walk down some steps to get into in, real small place. It's on the street adjacent to The Sonar on the right side (assuming you are standing in front of the Sonar and looking at it).

Also, we have a couple of Facebook Groups for 70K, feel free to join those. If you can't find them, I'll send you the links :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

ABSU
    AGALLOCH
    AUTOPSY
    and some of DYING FETUS.

definitely in agreement here...
    the big 3 "A" bands are a must then anything else....meh!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:11 pm

KevinP wrote:
    rootleaf wrote:The Sidebar?

It might be called that, I have no idea. You walk down some steps to get into in, real small place. It's on the street adjacent to The Sonar on the right side (assuming you are standing in front of the Sonar and looking at it).

Also, we have a couple of Facebook Groups for 70K, feel free to join those. If you can't find them, I'll send you the links :heavydrink:

That's Sidebar. Love that bar.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ix=hca&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=sidebar+tavern&fb=1&gl=us&hq=sidebar+tavern&cid=0,0,9057559167367657174&ei=lM01T-CjI8KrsQK6wJW1Ag&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBkQ_BI

Yea, send me the facebook group info. I am following the main 70k one and Barge to Hell, but have no groups I'm in on there.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Friday's bands:

GODFLESH
    NAPALM DEATH
    NASUM
    ARTILLERY
    NEGURA BUNGET
    UNSANE
    GHOUL
    MACABRE
    DEMIGOD
    TODAY IS THE DAY
    MORGION
    NASHGUL
    CASTEVET

Not sure it's possible, but wouldn't mind checking out all of them. The only absolutely must no matter what's though are: Macabre, Artillery & Negura Bunget.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Those and Morgion, Nasum & Napalm Death are high on my list of bands to see. Never was big on Godflesh, but I'm curious to see them live.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Damn! I wanna go to Maryland and eat some Chesapeake Bay crabs! was thinking about that today. Holy shit they are delicious!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:01 pm

The crab cakes are part of my favorite thing about going to MDF.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Need to try some at some point :D
  • pinheadmaster
    Oiler

by pinheadmaster » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Another year and imposible to come, first, is sold out, second moneywise, so let see what happend next year :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:35 pm

pinheadmaster wrote:Another year and imposible to come, first, is sold out, second moneywise, so let see what happend next year :cry: :cry: :cry:

Only Thursday night is sold out. Friday, Saturday & Sunday still are available for ticket purchasing.

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 am

Bentz! wrote:Those and Morgion, Nasum & Napalm Death are high on my list of bands to see. Never was big on Godflesh, but I'm curious to see them live.

very excited to see Morgion again after very many years!!! i can't remember what year i last saw them but i'm pretty sure it was in the mid 90s.
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Need to try some at some point :D

Lucky for you the best ones can be found within walking distance of Sonar.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Sonar ... ey+Seafood)&hl=en&ll=39.292353,-76.616002&spn=0.007033,0.016512&sll=39.291395,-76.61597&sspn=0.007033,0.016512&geocode=FcCNVwIdrgdv-yG2_pCB8SKvgSkTkDx-nATIiTF5AEMM_-0p1A%3BFSiLVwIdBNZu-yFXIhZJVTvk7Cn5UCwZoQTIiTErLnR06mqifg&oq=sonar&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&t=m&z=17
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 am

The best ones are located in Lexington Market place or whatever it is called. They are HUGE. This is my 4th year to MDF and I eat crab cakes several times during my 5 day stay.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:29 pm

This will be my 4th year at MDF also. Never made it to Lexington Market place. Thanks for the recommendation, I will have to check it out this year.

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am

Sgt. B wrote:This will be my 4th year at MDF also. Never made it to Lexington Market place. Thanks for the recommendation, I will have to check it out this year.

Your welcome. I hope you like them there. They get the best review. Hell, I even had lump crab cakes at a Italian Restaurant in Little Italy in Balt. and they were killer. :)
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

While we are on the subject of food, I would also suggest Chap's Pit Beef. It is not close by, but we took a cab out there last year and it was awesome. They were featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives too.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm

i wish they'd move the fest to a part of the year that isn't so damned hot. nick and i walked all over b-more last year and sweated our asses off.....i really hate that heat/humidity! april would be better LOL
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:13 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i wish they'd move the fest to a part of the year that isn't so damned hot. nick and i walked all over b-more last year and sweated our asses off.....i really hate that heat/humidity! april would be better LOL

It's funny. When I was younger and we visited our relatives in Maryland in the summer I always thought it was so hot, but then the summer before last I went and it really didn't feel that hot to me anymore, since living in Tucson. Funny how perspectives change :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i wish they'd move the fest to a part of the year that isn't so damned hot. nick and i walked all over b-more last year and sweated our asses off.....i really hate that heat/humidity! april would be better LOL

It's funny. When I was younger and we visited our relatives in Maryland in the summer I always thought it was so hot, but then the summer before last I went and it really didn't feel that hot to me anymore, since living in Tucson. Funny how perspectives change :lol:

yeah and there's really no shade at that fest either unless you go inside. :cry: :cry:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 pm

I would burn so badly!
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

yeah and there's really no shade at that fest either unless you go inside. :cry: :cry:

You can head out the gates into the parking lot under the overpass for more shade. There you can hear the outdoor stages & hangout with the crusty punks. :?

rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Yea, heat is relative. The heat at MDF is like going on a winter vacation compared to Austin. We had 70 straight days of triple digits last summer and no rain. Temps were constantly hitting 110+.

Just makes that cold beer taste better!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:56 am

Sgt. B wrote:

You can head out the gates into the parking lot under the overpass for more shade. There you can hear the outdoor stages & hangout with the crusty punks. :?

ugh. i hate crust punks more than hippies, and that's a lot!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:59 am

rootleaf wrote:Yea, heat is relative. The heat at MDF is like going on a winter vacation compared to Austin. We had 70 straight days of triple digits last summer and no rain. Temps were constantly hitting 110+.

Ugh. That's brutal.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 am

rootleaf wrote:Yea, heat is relative. The heat at MDF is like going on a winter vacation compared to Austin. We had 70 straight days of triple digits last summer and no rain. Temps were constantly hitting 110+.

It was in the high 90's last year and hit 100 by 11 am when I was in the shuttle on the way back to the Airport to go home. In 2009, it was the most killer weather. 75-80 degrees and perfect.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:44 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

ugh. i hate crust punks more than hippies, and that's a lot!

I found a way to deal with them when I was at November to Dismember in San Bernadino CA in 2000. They were actually stalking us metalheads in line for beer and when we left with our beers they would pounce on us with sad faces and empty cups and Beg for some of our expensive beer. My friend tom said "watch this" and a crusty filthy smelly dude asked tom for some of his beer and he said "sure" and took a big sip of it and then spit it all over the guy.
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

A big time BOO/HISS to this recent batch of cancellations.

No Morgion, Dodheimsgard, or Unanimated.
    Setherial, Mortuary Drape, and Pentagram (The one from Chile) are taking the spots.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Bentz! wrote:A big time BOO/HISS to this recent batch of cancellations.

Setherial, Mortuary Drape, and Pentagram (The one from Chile) are taking the spots.

fucking hell, REALLY? i was super looking forward to morgion and dodheimsgard and i just booked the fucking airfare today, might have considered selling the tickets since this is such a damn expensive fest for us.

FUCK!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:A big time BOO/HISS to this recent batch of cancellations.

fucking hell, REALLY? i was super looking forward to morgion and dodheimsgard and i just booked the fucking airfare today, might have considered selling the tickets since this is such a damn expensive fest for us.

FUCK!

Don't you normally have about 24 hours to cancel airfare?
    I should get around to updating my signature
Post Reply 244 posts