Post Reply 244 posts
MARYLAND DEATHFEST X - May 24-27, 2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: MARYLAND DEATHFEST X - May 24-27, 2012

by TOM CRUISE » Tue May 22, 2012 4:19 pm

yes tremont is expensive. in 2009 we got this sick travelocity package for like 300 per person for airfare and hotel for 4 nights at tremont, 1 bedroom with a sofa bed. nice kitchen, big screen flat hdtv, huge bathroom. but that deal never got that low again and its now like double that. just a room is like 189-289 per night at the Tremont.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 pm

I'll be there all 4 days. Since obviously I don't look like my picture I will keep an eye out for people I recognize from here.

Staying at the Raddison. First two years we stayed at the Rodeway Inn. It is super cheap, but tired of them harassing us for having more than 2 people in the room.

Looking forward to metal, crab cakes, natty bo, the side bar and chap's pit beef!
    Heavy-D
    Oiler

by Heavy-D » Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 am

rootleaf wrote:I'll be there all 4 days. Since obviously I don't look like my picture I will keep an eye out for people I recognize from here.

Staying at the Raddison. First two years we stayed at the Rodeway Inn. It is super cheap, but tired of them harassing us for having more than 2 people in the room.

Looking forward to metal, crab cakes, natty bo, the side bar and chap's pit beef!

alright, party in your room :)

CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !! CRABCAKES !!
    http://www.totalworlddomination.eu
    https://www.facebook.com/Soundguybe

Cruising with Vomitory, Dark Funeral and Bodyfarm
    ---------------------------

I have two work speeds. If you don't like this one you're going to hate the other one.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 am

Had a blast yet again this year. Was fighting a bit of a cold, so I didn't drink much. A friend of mine heard a rumor that the MDF organizers are trying hard to get Carcass as one of the headliners for next year. Jeff Walker was staying in our hotel. He seemed to be enjoying himself during the weekend when we saw him. Hopefully they are able to get them. I'd love to see Carcass on BtH also.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
Post Reply 244 posts