Post Reply 74 posts
The best concert you have ever seen...
    JackPott
    Wiper

Re: The best concert you have ever seen...

by JackPott » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 am

RAMMSTEIN in Munich 2009/11/23
    and
    EMIL BULLS in Munich 2009/11/14

SUMMER BREEZE FESTIVAL 2009/08 in Dinkelsbühl with SABATON
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 am

Like others have said, how to choose just one...

Best two in recent years were Death Angel and Metal Church at the Cobalt (r.i.p.) here in Van. Separate gigs but 2 major names checked off my must see list and both of whom I thought I'd never get to see as they disbanded without ever having played here or my having heard of them coming through. At both gigs, the bands played like they might never get another chance to hit the stage together and hung out afterward chilling with the fans.

Likewise, saw both Helmet and King's X separately at another small local venue (Red Room) and both were stellar.

Trouble opening for Pantera at the Commodore was very sweet. Trouble had canceled the previous time I'd bought tickets to see them and they're one of my all time favourite bands so was glad to get to see them and they didn't disappoint at all.

Clash of the Titans with Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth and Alice in Chains. Again, we don't get much at all for festivals here in western Canada so, prior to Lollapalooza and then Gigantour, this was the closest thing we got to a multi-act event with big name bands. I must admit, I became a fan of AIC in later years but they hadn't really hit yet and I'd never heard of them and was definitely an enthusiastic participant in helping boo them off stage in order to get the main events started lol. Sorry guys :oops:

First metal gig ever was Ozzy and Motley Crue at the Pacific Coliseum in May 1982 Diary of a Madman tour. I remember laughing cuz Ozzy was raised over the crowd on this big hand that looked like it was covered in tin foil and it had a hand rail on it to prevent him from falling and he looked like he was clinging to the thing for dear life and couldn't wait to be brought back down. Somewhat comical at the time but, in retrospect, considering Randy had only been dead a couple months, one can only wonder what kind of self-medicating ol' Ozzy had been engaging in since then. Far from 2 of my fave artists today but, when I was like 15, that was THE sh1t!

Somewhat off topic but since the OP didn't stipulate metal, I have to add Big Sugar, Gov't Mule, Clutch, Kiss, Neil Young and Tom Petty. All have put on shows that I'll remember all my life.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • gomorth
    Oiler

by gomorth » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm

My top 10 of the best Rock/Metal concerts ever

1.- Iron Maiden/Laurie Harris. Arena Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico - 2008
    2.- Metallica. Summer Sannitarium, Reliant Stadium, Houston, Tx. USA - 2003
    3.- Kiss. Arena Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico - 2004
    4.- Ozzfest 2004. Verizon Wireless Amphiteater, San Antonio, Tx. USA- 2004
    5.- Ozzfest 2008. Pizza Hut Park. Dallas, Tx. USA - 2008
    6.- Exodus/Kreator. Cafe Iguana, Monterrey, Mexico - 2009
    7.- Lacrimosa/Stratovarius. Auditorio Coca Cola. Monterrey, Mexico - 2005
    8.- Rolling Stones. Estadio Universitario. Monterrey, Mexico- 2006
    9.- Judas Priest/Testament Arena Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico - 2008
    10.- Monterrey Metal Fest Vol II. Auditorio Coca Cola. Monterrey, Mexico - 2005

Regards
    reddevil
    Oiler

Headbanging Bastard

by reddevil » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 am

Last night Blaze Bayley destroyed a crowd of 50 headbanging bastards. He was just a blast and for all the brasilians, he will come over in the middle of april and for all the rest who has the chance to join a blaze show, do it and you won't regret :headbanger:

check the dates on www.blazebayley.com
    reddevil
    Oiler

Headbanging Bastard

by reddevil » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:35 am

I feel still a little dizzy from last nights destruction

better..http://www.blazebayley.net
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Headbanging Bastard

by Zeh » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 am

reddevil wrote:Last night Blaze Bayley destroyed a crowd of 50 headbanging bastards. He was just a blast and for all the brasilians, he will come over in the middle of april and for all the rest who has the chance to join a blaze show, do it and you won't regret :headbanger:

check the dates on http://www.blazebayley.com

I think he played here last year - not sure

But I'm looking foward to see his show, I missed his last tour.
    -----------------
    Zeh
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 am

RAGE w/ORCHESTRA- Dynamo 97
    ANATHEMA w/ORCHESTRA- Dynamo 99
    THERION w/ORCHESTRA- Wacken 2001
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    JayBlue
    Wiper

by JayBlue » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 am

Sonata Arctica in Hannover (2009) & Munich (2010) - amazing!!!!!!!
    Dream Theater in Hamburg (2009)
    70000 Tons of Metal 2011 Survivor
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:50 am

I'm going with the top 10...

1. Metallica @ Lollapalooza 96, Randalls Island, NYC. First time seeing Metallica and it was great. I needed to see them before I died.
    2. Pantera/Type O Negative @ Nassau Coliseum in March 1995. Second concert ever. I was hurting the next couple of days!
    3. Alice in Chains (Acoustic Hour) @ House of Blues Orlando October 2007. I love AIC, never got to see them with Layne, though I had seen them with Will a couple times prior to this. This show was just amazing.
    4. Testament/Forbidden @ Roxy Music Hall, Long Island, NY in August 1995. First time ever seeing Testament and still the best!
    5. Overkill @ Roxy Music Hall in March 1996. Overkill fucking rules live!
    6. Megadeth @ Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC in August 1997. First Megadeth show. Smoking!
    7. Tool @ Sunrise Musical Theater, Ft. Lauderdale, FL in December 1996. I had been listening to Aenima constantly during my first couple of months of college. Awesome show.
    8. Life of Agony @ CBGB's, NYC sometime in 97 or 98? What an amazing, sweaty mess.
    9. Dream Theater @ The Vanderbilt, Long Island, NY in January 1998. Beautiful venue and DT smoked!
    10. Slayer/Meshuggah @ House of Blues Orlando in March 1999. Awesome tour.

Honorable mention to NIN @ Nassau Coliseum, NY in January 1995. My first "real" concert (unless you count going to see the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle show when I was a whipper snapper!) and it was amazing.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am

junkhead13 wrote:8. Life of Agony @ CBGB's, NYC sometime in 97 or 98?
    So jealous, their gig here in 2005 made my entry in the worst gig thread.

junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    junkhead13 wrote:8. Life of Agony @ CBGB's, NYC sometime in 97 or 98?
    So jealous, their gig here in 2005 made my entry in the worst gig thread.

Hehe. Not surprised. I went to the first River Runs Again show in NY in 2003, and though it was awesome, you can only take so much of Keith dancing around like a fairy. I thought about going to one of the RRR 20th anniversary shows earlier this year/late last year but eventually decided against it.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah, sadly, voice or no voice, I just don't think he knows what kind of band he's in or what fans enjoy in terms of stage presence. I don' think he ever wanted or meant to end up in a metal band. I really enjoyed Ugly and SSS but they clearly showed lots of his input was not metal based. His solo stuff even more so. Broken Valley was such a huge disappointment too. I think it's one of those things where River Runs Red was just a flash of genius, mostly Alan Roberts', that really should just stand alone.

• alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Wintersun at Metalcamp '08
    Iron Maiden at Wacken '08 and also in my hometown on that tour
    Blind Guardian Minneapolis 03 and 07 (?)
    Nightwish friday and saturday night in Montreal in 2005 (?)
    Therion on the GK tour in 2008 in Minneapolis
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Psycho
    Crewman

by Psycho » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 am

Ensiferum @Tavastia, Hki
    Ended up bleeding, covered in sweat and without any voice - The band was amazing and the crowd was just the BEST
    2011: #3529
    2012: #3547
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Norther @ Tavastia in Helsinki
    Ensiferum @ Starlite room in Edmonton (This was the first time I saw them, I had been waiting years.. have now seen them 4x)
    Opening for Stratovarius @ Warehouse in Calgary (Was a lot of fun to share the stage!)
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Maddy77
    Crewman
    Location: Vienna now, of German origin (No! I don't want Hasselhoff) and one foot in The Netherlands :)

by Maddy77 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 am

metalia wrote:The first show of Sonata Arctica in Montreal in 2005

My best show ever, I was expecting it a looooooong time ago and since that day, we had the chance to have them actually every year if it's not 2 times a year

:)

Yeah, fortunately they do tour quite extensively. We see them once a year too at least and it's always one of the year's highlights for me. They :shred:
    Headbanging on Deck 4
    prof. wedgie
    Oiler

by prof. wedgie » Mon May 03, 2010 2:31 pm

hmmm, been to too many but some of the best would probably be Suicidal Tendencies playing their first show in Dublin in about 15 years, Opeth at their 20th anniversary show in Stockholm, Machine Head on Halloween night...loads more
    Cabin 3555!
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Mon May 03, 2010 2:50 pm

EXODUS (Watch Them Die opened) at TINY local Venue The Blank Club downtown San Jose

Finntroll & Moonsorrow at another tiny local venue Thee Parkside in San Francisco

Destroyer666 @ Thee Parkside San Francisco. I didn't think I'd EVER see them live this was a dream fulfilled for me.

yeah I guess I like the small venues.
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Fri May 14, 2010 7:39 am

Like many of you I can´t singel out just one concert,but here goes

Amon Amarth Graspop 2007
    Sepultura Roskilde festival 1995
    Tool Roskilde Festival 2001)
    Iron Maiden Graspop 2008
    Immortal Roskilde festival 2003
    Aerosmith Roskilde festival 1994
    Black Sabbath Roskilde festival 2005
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri May 14, 2010 10:56 am

Tourach12 wrote:6/21/01 - Extreme Steel tour with Pantera, Slayer, Static X and Morbid Angel. The venue was awsome, the crowd was great, the bands all played killer sets. Plus it was the first time I'd been to a real metal show, and I got to see my two favorite metal bands together, Slayer and Pantera.

10/18/08 - Amon Amarth with Ensiferum, Belphegor and The Absence - The Absence wasn't bad but not great either, Belphegor was awsome, even though i'm not a huge black metal fan, Ensiferum KICKED ASS. I'd only heard 1 album of their so I wasn't familiar with alot of their stuff, and hearing them live was just awsome. Amon Amarth put on possibly the best single performance I'd ever seen. Completely blown away by their show. I'd heard some of their older stuff, but I really became a fan with Fate of Norns. I really wasn't prepared for them live.

Dont/Remember/TheDate - Motorhead and Morbid Angel - The show I went to was towards the end of tour so I was hoping Motorhead would still have energy to put on a good show. HOLY CHRIST - Morbid Angel played about 45 minutes and put on a solid show. Not the best set I've seen them play, but not the worst. Then Motorhead comes on... They played for nearly 3 hours... Balls to the walls the entire time, Lemmy was awsome, his banter between songs was great and just consumate professionals all around. Played all their hits, as well as most of Inferno (which they were touring for at the time.)

7/21/03 - Iron Maiden/Dio/Motorhead - An awsome lineup, awsome show, great all around,

I saw Amon Amarth/Ensiferum/Belphegor (missed The Absence) on that same tour a few days earlier. Yes, it was awesome! That gig ties with Dimmu Borgir/Behemoth/Keep of Kalessin on May 4, 2008 for my top metal concert to date.
    :viking: :metalguy: :beerhorns: :death:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:RAGE w/ORCHESTRA- Dynamo 97

When you say orchestra, is that symphony orcheresta( like the Metallica thing)?

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Sat May 15, 2010 5:39 am

[quote="junkhead13"]I'm going with the top 10...

2. Pantera/Type O Negative @ Nassau Coliseum in March 1995. Second concert ever. I was hurting the next couple of days!

Never had the chance to see Pantera live,so a bit of envy from here :headbanger:

nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Thu May 20, 2010 1:02 am

> Stratovarious, 1999, Ankara, Turkey - after freezing ass for 6 hours in front of the venue...I think I might have cried all throughout the show...it's stange, but I was moved... I threw carnations onto the stage. One hit Timo Tolkki's chest that he picked up and attached to his guitar. At the corner of the stage where we tried to push the crowd in order not to lose our spot at the front row, we were caressing his foot from top of his tennis shoes :P He didn't mind.
    > Dio + Scorpions, 2002, Albuquerque, NM - Dio was magnificient, though he sang short. Scorps were mind-blowing.
    > Dio + Hammerfall, 2002, Albuquerque, NM - I touched his hand from the 2nd row while suspending in the crowd. He had his awesome smile on as always...
    > Helloween, 2003, Denver, CO - After headbanging for an hour at the front row, waited for 1.5 hours for the band to show up from the back door then I threw myself on each of them to hug. Embarrassing, but lucky I didn't get arrested :P
    > Stratovarious, 2006, Hollywood, CA - was too scared to park my new car at Sunset, I had to get valet parking for the 1st time at a metal concert?! Apparently, I wasn't the only one. Stood so close to the stage with an awesome view of an excellent show, but learned the value of the ear plugs when I went half deaf next morning...
    > Whitesnake, 2007, Istanbul, Turkey - Absolutely great show with wonderful crowd. No ear plugs were needed in this one as is in any show in Turkey.
    > Sammy Hagar + Scorrpions, 2008, San Jose, CA - this was pure fun
    > Edguy, 2008, Hollywood, CA - excellency
    > Helloween+Gamma Ray, 2008, Hollywood, CA - This may be the very best of them all. but the venue was so hot and everyone stood together squished up in the pit like us for 2.5 hours that I felt like swimming in a sweat pool of my+everyone else's next to me. I hate touching sweat. It was truly a nightmare....

were all remarkable shows that my memory could pick out among all the rest........
    A "metal heart" is hard to break apart.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri May 21, 2010 1:52 pm

[quote="Captain Metal"]
    Thrash Of The Titans - San Fransisco 09/2001 (Holy shit, did this just rule. The epitome of Bay Area Thrash, and then some, all in one mega epic show. I was surprised some people's heads didn't start flying off from all the headbanging and moshing. Heathen, Sadus, Forbidden, Flotsam And Jetsam, S.O.D., Exodus, Death Angel, Vio-lence, Anthrax and Legacy, with Souza on vocals. A thrash lovers dream to be sure, and I was there.Classic!)

I am soooo jealous you were at this!!....I would have LOVED to have been there!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Such a shame TOTT DVD footage has yet to see the light of day from all reports I can find. Seeing as I wasn't there, sitting back and watching it on HD would be the next best thing.

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:24 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Such a shame TOTT DVD footage has yet to see the light of day from all reports I can find. Seeing as I wasn't there, sitting back and watching it on HD would be the next best thing.

Oh me too!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Tue May 25, 2010 7:35 pm

for me there are three...

Opeth - March 29, Circo Volador Mexico DF ( the shock in the face of Mikael after Closure, you should see this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtDiu3kG ... re=related )
    Metallica - June 7, Foro Sol Mexico DF ( maybe you have seen Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria ) AMAIZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!
    Porcupine Tree - October 6, Teatro Metropolitan Mexico DF ( the drummer is a monster!!!! )
    CsarG
    Oiler

by CsarG » Wed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:RAGE w/ORCHESTRA- Dynamo 97

Wow Anathema w/Orchesta? Is that the A moment in time DvD? I would loved to see that D: I cannot imagine a live violin being as deepest as a it could be with an Anathema melody.

Fav concerts:

Opeth! Last year or this one I dont remember xD
    Anathema/Xandria/Stream of Passion like three years ago
    Metallica last year
    and Roger Waters with Dark Side of the Moon tour
  • thecakeisalie
    Wiper

by thecakeisalie » Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 pm

PANTERA -- In St Louis Missouri 1991/1992 just before the release of Vulgar Display of Power. They played for about 30 minutes and previewed Walk, 5 Minutes Alone, and Mouth for the War. The pit was a writhing mass of about two hundred people and twenty to thirty bodies were flying off the stage at any one time. Between songs I was heaved high in the air by the audience and landed face down in front of Dimebag who picked me up by the back of my shirt, handed me a pick off his guitar and threw me out into the audience. BEST SHOW IN HISTORY! for me anyway.

Runners up:
    2) Sepultura, Obituary, Sacred Reich and Sick of it All 1992-ish in a fairground littered with bails of hay
    3) Prong (Clutch and Drown were there but sucked) 1995
    4) Gwar and Genitorturers 1994; Gwar anytime is a riot!
    5) Soulfly, Hatebreed and Neurosis ~1999
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer

by zummazumma » Mon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Primal Fear show last week on May 21st at Jaxx.
    The. Best.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Heathen Crusade II... pretty amazing experience. I'm mostly glad that I got to see AND meet Bal-Sagoth, but there were many other bands there that I'd not heard of that I was glad to be introduced to.

Celtic Frost/1349/Sahg back in '06 was phenomenal. Definitely a treat to actually see Frost, and actually also meet Tom and Martin wasn't bad either! The only unfortunate part about the show was the lack of attendance!

Symphony X's tour in 2007 was great, simply because of their encore of "The Odyssey." Added bonus - hanging out with To/Die/For and Epicurean during and after the show.

Children of Bodom/Amon Amarth back in '05 is a pretty memorable show for me... being a little younger and still broadening my metal taste, I was extremely into both of these bands very early in my metal discoveries. To see them both in concert together was almost mind blowing. The show was great, had lots and lots of energy... and I practically blew out my knee in the mosh pit (still hurts every now and again to this day!)
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 pm

My personal favourite: Opeth Feb 26, 2006 London, Ontario - simply blew me away

Most interesting/entertaining show goes to Genitorturers or Puscifer... quite the experience.
    JosephElCarajito
    Oiler

by JosephElCarajito » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Top 3 for me...

1) KING DIAMOND with NILE & BEHEMOTH..... back in 2005

2) JUDAS PRIEST (with Rob Halford) back in 2008)

3) DESTRUCTION with GRAVEWORM, KATAKLYSM, & VADER back in 2006.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:31 am

JosephElCarajito wrote:Top 3 for me...

3) DESTRUCTION with GRAVEWORM, KATAKLYSM, & VADER back in 2006.

I had almost forgotten about that tour. That was a damn good one.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid