Post Reply 311 posts
Metalcamp 2012
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by MadameLePink » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Is this the one Ville was driving to?
    :D


    Yes, that's the one! And your canadian wife will be there too :bangers:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Bentz! » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:28 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:If you come to Metalcamp, I'll fill my pockets with bacon (again) for you gnoff!



    the chance is very very very very small/slim since I haven't planned for this
    they do have Amon Amarth AND Pain AND At the Gates though...

    Plus I know some cool ppl that will attend the festival :beerbang:


    Looks to me like a change of plans is needed! :mrgreen:
  • User avatar
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman
    Posts: 671
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm
    Location: Boston, Ma

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Inquisitor » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 am

    gnoff wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    Is this the one Ville was driving to?
    :D


    Yes, that's the one! And your canadian wife will be there too :bangers:



    Sweet, Ville can drive me there and Marlo got a bed for me already, just need to get time off work and get a festival ticket :party:


    How the hell could she have a bed for you? We're bunking with Zeena and her friend in a 4 bed room.
  • User avatar
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman
    Posts: 671
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm
    Location: Boston, Ma

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Inquisitor » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Sweet, Ville can drive me there and Marlo got a bed for me already, just need to get time off work and get a festival ticket :party:


    How the hell could she have a bed for you? We're bunking with Zeena and her friend in a 4 bed room.


    She's my wife, she has to find a solution!
    oh wait, you just mentioned 4 ppl and 4 beds, right?
    So I was correct from the start, she has a bed for me :boobs:


    It's all under Zeenas name, you might want to talk to her about it
  • User avatar
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman
    Posts: 671
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm
    Location: Boston, Ma

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Inquisitor » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:It's all under Zeenas name, you might want to talk to her about it



    I could continue this forever, but I'll play nice and say:

    I think you are making a mistake that happens from time to time, you take what I write on this forum serious.


    I'm not going to the festival.


    How the hell was I supposed to know!? :bitch: We're a strange bunch prone to random acts
  • User avatar
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 433
    Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by markku1 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 am

    ooohh my ass what the lineup !! why I am going to Wacken fucking people hell !!
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Bentz! » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 am

    markku1 wrote:ooohh my ass what the lineup !! why I am going to Wacken fucking people hell !!


    Sell your Wacken tickets, cancel your hotel reservation in Wacken and hop in Ville's car!
  • User avatar
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 433
    Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by markku1 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:53 am

    too late all paid hotels, flights, tickets, cars ....
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by MadameLePink » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 am

    markku1 wrote:too late all paid hotels, flights, tickets, cars ....


    There are other people that are going to Wacken and then driving straight to Metalcamp. It is doable ;)
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 433
    Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 am

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by markku1 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 am

    20 years ago, definitely laura !!
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4804
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Memnoch » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 am

    At the Gates and Cattle Decapitation? Tuska has Arcturus, so I only need Aborted and Immolation and my wishlist is completed. Yay!
    Oh, gnoffi, just be in Helsinki on the Friday before Metalcamp and hop in my car. Book a room at Hotel Krn because they still have rooms. See, easy? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by MadameLePink » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 am

    markku1 wrote:20 years ago, definitely laura !!


    I understand, I wouldn't survive either :lol:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by vikingbitch » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 pm

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AT THE GATESSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!

    Image

    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    No words. This is awesome. Holy SHIT THIS IS AWESOME.

    Oh and, Before the Dawn = suck it Kevin :lol:

    gnoff wrote:She's my wife, she has to find a solution!
    oh wait, you just mentioned 4 ppl and 4 beds, right?
    So I was correct from the start, she has a bed for me :boobs:


    Gnoff, I will ALWAYS have a bed for you :beerwink: :boobs: :wank: I am so freaking stoked to be cabin mates on Barge with you this year by the way!!

    Seriously though, Amon Amarth + At the Gates + Pain + Canadian wife. The universe is telling you that you NEED to go honey :lol:

    Although I'm in a spot of trouble if both husbands want to consummate our marriages on this trip :shock: :| :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KevinP » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:10 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:
    Oh and, Before the Dawn = suck it Kevin :lol: :lol:



    Ryan gave me the heads up earlier today. If you really wanna turn the knife slowly, organize a group photo with Tuomas.

    Enjoy you damn Canadian bastard :heavydrink: :mrgreen: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

    Memnoch wrote:At the Gates and Cattle Decapitation? Tuska has Arcturus, so I only need Aborted and Immolation and my wishlist is completed. Yay!
    Oh, gnoffi, just be in Helsinki on the Friday before Metalcamp and hop in my car. Book a room at Hotel Krn because they still have rooms. See, easy? :lol:

    What the hell kind of a band name is Cattle Decapitation? :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm

    Inquisitor wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:How the hell could she have a bed for you? We're bunking with Zeena and her friend in a 4 bed room.


    She's my wife, she has to find a solution!
    oh wait, you just mentioned 4 ppl and 4 beds, right?
    So I was correct from the start, she has a bed for me :boobs:


    It's all under Zeenas name, you might want to talk to her about it

    The way you totally missed the point was hilarious :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KevinP » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:20 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:At the Gates and Cattle Decapitation? Tuska has Arcturus, so I only need Aborted and Immolation and my wishlist is completed. Yay!
    Oh, gnoffi, just be in Helsinki on the Friday before Metalcamp and hop in my car. Book a room at Hotel Krn because they still have rooms. See, easy? :lol:

    What the hell kind of a band name is Cattle Decapitation? :lol:


    Look up the album Humanure, you'll love the artwork :lol:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by mooyagi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:20 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:At the Gates and Cattle Decapitation? Tuska has Arcturus, so I only need Aborted and Immolation and my wishlist is completed. Yay!
    Oh, gnoffi, just be in Helsinki on the Friday before Metalcamp and hop in my car. Book a room at Hotel Krn because they still have rooms. See, easy? :lol:

    What the hell kind of a band name is Cattle Decapitation? :lol:


    Look up the album Humanure, you'll love the artwork :lol:


    That one is funny. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:22 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:At the Gates and Cattle Decapitation? Tuska has Arcturus, so I only need Aborted and Immolation and my wishlist is completed. Yay!
    Oh, gnoffi, just be in Helsinki on the Friday before Metalcamp and hop in my car. Book a room at Hotel Krn because they still have rooms. See, easy? :lol:

    What the hell kind of a band name is Cattle Decapitation? :lol:


    Look up the album Humanure, you'll love the artwork :lol:

    Just googled it. A true masterpiece :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4804
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Memnoch » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:42 pm

    You should've listened to the album as well. ;)
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 am

    Memnoch wrote:You should've listened to the album as well. ;)

    Will have to check them out later. With a cover like that, how could I resist? :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 am

    gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:The way you totally missed the point was hilarious :lol:


    I thought it was funny :D

    Me too :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman
    Posts: 671
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm
    Location: Boston, Ma

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Inquisitor » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:47 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:The way you totally missed the point was hilarious :lol:


    I thought it was funny :D

    Me too :D


    *sigh*.... you guys suck.... :mrgreen:
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:50 pm

    You have to admit it was funny :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KevinP » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:08 pm

    Memnoch wrote:You should've listened to the album as well. ;)


    Waste of her time frankly. It's 12th rate grind. Grind has to be 1st or MAYBE 2nd rate to enjoy. When you get down into double digits grade you know its just putrid.
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:You should've listened to the album as well. ;)


    Waste of her time frankly. It's 12th rate grind. Grind has to be 1st or MAYBE 2nd rate to enjoy. When you get down into double digits grade you know its just putrid.

    I'll keep that in mind, thanks
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4804
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Memnoch » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm

    Kevin is just a death metal weenie, so anything that's more brutal than Obituary is too brutal for him. Which means about 90% of death metal and grind.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Stained Class » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:You should've listened to the album as well. ;)


    Waste of her time frankly. It's 12th rate grind. Grind has to be 1st or MAYBE 2nd rate to enjoy. When you get down into double digits grade you know its just putrid.

    I didnt realize death metal weenies could count that high. :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

    Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:You should've listened to the album as well. ;)


    Waste of her time frankly. It's 12th rate grind. Grind has to be 1st or MAYBE 2nd rate to enjoy. When you get down into double digits grade you know its just putrid.

    I didnt realize death metal weenies could count that high. :mrgreen:

    ZING! :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KevinP » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 am

    Memnoch wrote:Kevin is just a death metal weenie, so anything that's more brutal than Obituary is too brutal for him. Which means about 90% of death metal and grind.


    I listen to plenty of wet blanket foggy death metal. It's just that crap is crap, especially all these new jack bands who think by being uber brutal just for the sake of beign uber brutal is somehow a good.

    Ignore power weenies and girlie metal lovers Kate :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 am

    KevinP wrote:It's just that crap is crap, especially all these new jack bands who think by being uber brutal just for the sake of beign uber brutal is somehow a good.

    Hey, Kevin and I agree on something!
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KevinP » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:03 pm

    gnoff wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:It's just that crap is crap, especially all these new jack bands who think by being uber brutal just for the sake of beign uber brutal is somehow a good.

    Hey, Kevin and I agree on something!



    I just saw a flying pig and my old pal Mr S. called to tell my hell just froze over!




    :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 pm

    KevinP wrote:Ignore power weenies and girlie metal lovers Kate :mrgreen:

    I try but I have the unicorn overlord yapping in my ear all day :shock:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by mooyagi » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:09 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Ignore power weenies and girlie metal lovers Kate :mrgreen:

    I try but I have the unicorn overlord yapping in my ear all day :shock:


    You should hear what I tell you while you're sleeping :twisted:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Ignore power weenies and girlie metal lovers Kate :mrgreen:

    I try but I have the unicorn overlord yapping in my ear all day :shock:


    You should hear what I tell you while you're sleeping :twisted:

    I can only imagine :shudder:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4804
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Memnoch » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Kevin is just a death metal weenie, so anything that's more brutal than Obituary is too brutal for him. Which means about 90% of death metal and grind.


    I listen to plenty of wet blanket foggy death metal. It's just that crap is crap, especially all these new jack bands who think by being uber brutal just for the sake of beign uber brutal is somehow a good.

    Ignore power weenies and girlie metal lovers Kate :mrgreen:


    As is often the case with taste issues, you're wrong. Simple as that. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4804
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Memnoch » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 am

    gnoffi, so have you booked your flights to Helsinki yet for August? :D
    Just think, Amon Amarti, Paini and At the Gatesi at Metalcampi. We'll make a quick pit stop (well, a night) in Vienna on the way to Tolmin and pick up Laura & Fredrik. Oh, yeah, you could fly straight to Vienna if it's not too expensive. We'll drive via Vienna on the way back too on Saturday.
    On accommodation, most rooms at Hotel Krn have a third bed, so if someone is willing to share a room, you'd get a spot in a hotel. :D


    It's only five vacation days. ;)
    Btw, was Testamenti already on the lineup? Hadn't noticed. They have a couple of half-decent songs.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by MadameLePink » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:22 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:gnoffi, so have you booked your flights to Helsinki yet for August? :D
    Just think, Amon Amarti, Paini and At the Gatesi at Metalcampi. We'll make a quick pit stop (well, a night) in Vienna on the way to Tolmin and pick up Laura & Fredrik. Oh, yeah, you could fly straight to Vienna if it's not too expensive. We'll drive via Vienna on the way back too on Saturday.
    On accommodation, most rooms at Hotel Krn have a third bed, so if someone is willing to share a room, you'd get a spot in a hotel. :D


    It's only five vacation days. ;)
    Btw, was Testamenti already on the lineup? Hadn't noticed. They have a couple of half-decent songs.



    Stopi makingi mei crazyi!

    hahaha(i)

    I can't go!

    :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Poor Gnoffi, we'll keep torturing you until you end in a mental institution or come to the festival :lol:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4804
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Memnoch » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 am

    gnoff wrote:They haven't managed to put my little bony ass in an asylum yet, I don't think they will now, too many beers have passed :D
    I'd have to select Metalcamp instead of 70k cruise, and no matter how many cool bands come to MC and how many cool ppl show up, I'll not sacrifice the cruise for it.


    fixd :beerwink:

    You could always just sleep in my car, so accommodation wouldn't cost anything... :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1851
    Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am
    Location: Lambertville, MI / Toledo, OH

    Re: Metalcamp 2012

    by Bentz! » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:37 am

    I think that being kidnapped by a hairy Finnish dude will work as an excuse for missing work. :D
Post Reply 311 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests