Post Reply 48 posts
Korpiklaani/Týr/Moonsorrow
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

Korpiklaani/Týr/Moonsorrow

by VorpalBunny » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:26 am

Crazy Aussie here. Attending these concerts in Seattle and Portland in September. If you are going, please let me know. It would be great to have some headbanging mates and future 70000tons friends to meet when I arrive!

:shred:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: Korpiklaani/Týr/Moonsorrow

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 am

VorpalBunny wrote:Crazy Aussie here. Attending these concerts in Seattle and Portland in September. If you are going, please let me know. It would be great to have some headbanging mates and future 70000tons friends to meet when I arrive!

Wish I could go to those two! I love Portland and really want to see Seattle
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:41 am

I'm extremely excited for this tour. Can't wait! Hopefully Jonne won't be quite as hammered as he was for the show last time in Arizona :shock: :stagger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 am

I'll be at the San Francisco show.

This has to be the best folk metal tour the US has ever seen. As you all probably well know by now, Tyr is my favorite band, Moonsorrow played (in my opinion) the best single set on the 70k cruise (their first one in the Spectrum), Korpiklaani is one of the best live bands around, and Metsatoll is friggin' incredible. The LA show is being opened by Helsott (featuring this board's very own Eric Dow) and I really wish I could make it down for that one.

We need more tours like this.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 am

Ecliptica wrote:I'll be at the San Francisco show.

This has to be the best folk metal tour the US has ever seen. As you all probably well know by now, Tyr is my favorite band, Moonsorrow played (in my opinion) the best single set on the 70k cruise (their first one in the Spectrum), Korpiklaani is one of the best live bands around, and Metsatoll is friggin' incredible. The LA show is being opened by Helsott (featuring this board's very own Eric Dow) and I really wish I could make it down for that one.

We need more tours like this.

This tour is fantastic. Helsott should open every show on it :shred:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 am

This is a pretty sexy lineup. I like the support acts more than Korpiklaani, but I'll get over it.
    Too bad the closest show to me is at a crappy venue.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 pm

HELSOTT!!!!! :viking:

Lucky me...I will be at the LA show.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 am

Skipping Alberta so I won't be there (surprise, surprise).
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Bentz! wrote:Too bad the closest show to me is at a crappy venue.

And on a weeknight too which makes it kind of hard for me.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm

I'll see them in Vancouver but won't make it to Seattle for this one. I LOOOOOOVE MOONSORROW :shred:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:24 am

VorpalBunny wrote:Crazy Aussie here. Attending these concerts in Seattle and Portland in September. If you are going, please let me know. It would be great to have some headbanging mates and future 70000tons friends to meet when I arrive!

I just recently found out I'll be going to both of those shows with my crazy Australian friend... you might know her... all Australians know each other right?? :D :bangers: :party: :lol:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Bentz! wrote:This is a pretty sexy lineup. I like the support acts more than Korpiklaani, but I'll get over it.
    Too bad the closest show to me is at a crappy venue.

They play here in St. Paul and the venue is just a shit hole as well.
    I wish we had a nice metal bar (instead of the shit hole one that we have) these band deserve a better (nicer) venue. :bitch:
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

Pamela wrote:I just recently found out I'll be going to both of those shows with my crazy Australian friend... you might know her... all Australians know each other right?? :D :bangers: :party: :lol:

Oh of course. We're also all convicts, ride kangaroos to work, wrestle with crocodiles on a daily basis and keep giant spiders as pets in the dunny.

Actually the last one is currently true for my parents. There is a massive huntsmen living in their guest loo and they don't have the heart to put him outside in Winter. Also, apparently, he keeps the other bugs down...
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 pm

VorpalBunny wrote:
    Pamela wrote:I just recently found out I'll be going to both of those shows with my crazy Australian friend... you might know her... all Australians know each other right?? :D :bangers: :party: :lol:

Oh of course. We're also all convicts, ride kangaroos to work, wrestle with crocodiles on a daily basis and keep giant spiders as pets in the dunny.

Actually the last one is currently true for my parents. There is a massive huntsmen living in their guest loo and they don't have the heart to put him outside in Winter. Also, apparently, he keeps the other bugs down...

can you bring kangaroos to take from Seattle to Portland instead of the train? ... that would be cool... ;)
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Hey I'll be at the Seattle show! If I hear some Aussie accents I'll come say hi :D
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:48 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:Hey I'll be at the Seattle show! If I hear some Aussie accents I'll come say hi :D

Excellent!! Ms VorpalBunny is the one with the accent... I'll be the one trying to keep her from bouncing off the walls. You're flying down from Alaska?
    '13 '15 '16 '18
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Pamela wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:Hey I'll be at the Seattle show! If I hear some Aussie accents I'll come say hi :D

Excellent!! Ms VorpalBunny is the one with the accent... I'll be the one trying to keep her from bouncing off the walls. You're flying down from Alaska?

Oh, no, I live in Mill Creek now....I forgot that it still said AK for my location here..."WashingtonRachel" doesn't quite have the same ring though. :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Pamela wrote:

Oh, no, I live in Mill Creek now....I forgot that it still said AK for my location here..."WashingtonRachel" doesn't quite have the same ring though. :lol:

You could go with WARachel! Sounds catchy :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:21 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Pamela wrote:

You could go with WARachel! Sounds catchy :lol:

I vote for that!
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Brilliant! I'll be the one with the over abundance of energy and the Moonsorrow shirt. (disclaimer: I hug.) :viking:
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Hey, I'm going to the Portland show. You'll probably see me there. :viking:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:

Hey, I'm going to the Portland show. You'll probably see me there. :viking:

Very cool! if you see us be sure to say hi!
    '13 '15 '16 '18
  • salexa
    Oiler

by salexa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:29 pm

I know you're asking about the Seattle/Portland area, but if any of you are going to the NYC show, I'll be there. Say hi. :)
    I rule the ruins. - Warlock

Who told you to abandon life
    Your strength, free will
    And bow for the light?
    - Enslaved
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 am

will someone please tell me the running order for this?

is it:

1) Metsatöll
    2) Tyr
    3) Moonsorrow
    4) Korpiklaani

?
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 pm

WizardBeast wrote:will someone please tell me the running order for this?

is it:

1) Metsatöll
    2) Tyr
    3) Moonsorrow
    4) Korpiklaani

?

The information for the show I will be at (working or watching) in St Paul has everything listed with that the order.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 pm

ok, awesome thanks!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm

I thought that Týr would be more popular in the US and would play after Moonsorrow. Guess Moonsorrow's more popular than I thought. No complaints from me! I like both bands. Can't wait for this show.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Let's hope it's no big deal, but I thought some of you would want to know.
    http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=83913
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Castroh wrote:Let's hope it's no big deal, but I thought some of you would want to know.
    http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=83913

They said the tour will go on as planned, which is good to hear. Hopefully it doesn't mess up the shows too much. Then again, last time I saw them in Arizona, Jonne was so drunk that he couldn't play anyways :lol: :stagger:
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Erik and I thought about going to this one but not sure yet. We are for sure going to this one though....
    :headbanger: Image :headbanger:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:46 pm

BadMetalKitty wrote:Erik and I thought about going to this one but not sure yet. We are for sure going to this one though....

Go to the show! I'll be there, and that's better than any of the bands!

Aside from Melechesh and you guys, nothing worth making the trip for on that other show, so probably will skip it.
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    BadMetalKitty wrote:Erik and I thought about going to this one but not sure yet. We are for sure going to this one though....

Go to the show! I'll be there, and that's better than any of the bands!

Aside from Melechesh and you guys, nothing worth making the trip for on that other show, so probably will skip it.

I <3 Septic Flesh and Exdeo so this show is a must for me!!
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:I thought that Týr would be more popular in the US and would play after Moonsorrow. Guess Moonsorrow's more popular than I thought. No complaints from me! I like both bands. Can't wait for this show.

Just hoping they get similar length sets. Or now maybe with the Korpiklaani "injury", we get a longer set for Tyr/Moonsorrow and a shorter set for Korpiklaani. . .

Unfortunately, I don't see how the cruise could top this tour for me unless something miraculous happens (Avantasia or something ridiculous like that). I am beyond pumped for this show.
  • salexa
    Oiler

by salexa » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I thought that Týr would be more popular in the US and would play after Moonsorrow. Guess Moonsorrow's more popular than I thought. No complaints from me! I like both bands. Can't wait for this show.

Just hoping they get similar length sets. Or now maybe with the Korpiklaani "injury", we get a longer set for Tyr/Moonsorrow and a shorter set for Korpiklaani. . .

Unfortunately, I don't see how the cruise could top this tour for me unless something miraculous happens (Avantasia or something ridiculous like that). I am beyond pumped for this show.

I would MUCH prefer a longer Tyr/Moonsorrow set. I'm not a big Korpiklaani fan at all.
    I rule the ruins. - Warlock

Who told you to abandon life
    Your strength, free will
    And bow for the light?
    - Enslaved
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 am

Saw/Worked the show this past Sunday. Great time. The injury did not impact the Korpiklaani perfromance at all.

Rhia, if you see this before your show tonight, the playing order & set lengths were as follows (note: no local openers on this stop):

Metsatoll - 30 minutes
    Tyr - 45 minutes
    Moonsorrow - 60 minutes
    Korpiklaani - 75 minutes
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 am

Sgt. B wrote:Saw/Worked the show this past Sunday. Great time. The injury did not impact the Korpiklaani perfromance at all.

Rhia, if you see this before your show tonight, the playing order & set lengths were as follows (note: no local openers on this stop):

Metsatoll - 30 minutes
    Tyr - 45 minutes
    Moonsorrow - 60 minutes
    Korpiklaani - 75 minutes

Those set times work for me. Next Saturday! :shred: :party:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 am

Awesome, I am pumped. One week away for me.

I caved and checked the setlists even though I promised myself I wouldn't. Can't say I'm a huuuuge fan of Tyr's setlist, but definitely understand if they're playing to people who have never heard them before.

Moonsorrow looks like they've been switching it up a little bit every show, so I'm excited about that. Korpiklaani's will be fun regardless.

And no one's posted a Metsatoll setlist yet. Probably because no one's heard of them/speaks Estonian/knows what songs they're playing. I'm just as excited to see them for the first time as I am these other bands; from what I've seen on YouTube they really kick-ass live.
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:55 am

I would listen to books on tape/cd/mp3 if they were read by that one dude from Metsatoll.

I also noticed that Moonsorrow is mixing songs up a bit. I'm debating going to the Detroit show just to see Moonsorrow again.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Bentz! wrote:I would listen to books on tape/cd/mp3 if they were read by that one dude from Metsatoll.

I also noticed that Moonsorrow is mixing songs up a bit. I'm debating going to the Detroit show just to see Moonsorrow again.

Let's goooooooooooo!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    VorpalBunny
    Petty Officer

by VorpalBunny » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Met no fellow cruisers except for Pam, but had an awesome unforgettable time at the concerts and wish I'd hung around for more!

:viking:

EDIT: Pam would like to highlight she did NOT have trouble keeping up with me. She kept up with me just fine. She just couldn't find me all the time as I kept wandering off.
Post Reply 48 posts