Post Reply 54 posts
Tim Lambesis
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

Tim Lambesis

by rwalters » Tue May 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Calm down bro......... Guess we won't be seeing AILD for awhile.
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: Tim Lambesis

by Warphine » Tue May 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Have you seen him lately? I think it's the 'roid rage.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed May 08, 2013 4:04 am

Hope he goes down for a long time and gets severly assraped.(Not for trying to assisinate his wife but for the music he was a part of)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 am

What a silly goose that guy is. :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 am

Warphine,

Yeah. I've seen them 6-7 times over the years. Mostly Ozzfests/Rockstar Mayhem type fests. He was severely ripped last year. Love that he's still an energy bomb on stage. Great presence. I definitely think the roids got to him.

That Killswitch / As I Lay Dying summer tour is sure going to be awkward. Jordan Mancino (drummer) can get ANY gig he wants.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed May 08, 2013 8:36 am

Some things you just have to do yourself :lol:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed May 08, 2013 8:37 am

Blackfhyre wrote:Some things you just have to do yourself :lol:

Hopefully you'll never want to kill me!!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 am

I find it odd how all of his fans are bending over backwards to deny that it happened. They say it's impossible. Do they really know him that well or is it just because he sings about Jesus?
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed May 08, 2013 9:29 am

sageoftruth wrote:I find it odd how all of his fans are bending over backwards to deny that it happened. They say it's impossible. Do they really know him that well or is it just because he sings about Jesus?

Would be funny if that was the case seeming as Christians and Catholics still hold the highest death tolls in history.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed May 08, 2013 9:34 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:I find it odd how all of his fans are bending over backwards to deny that it happened. They say it's impossible. Do they really know him that well or is it just because he sings about Jesus?

Would be funny if that was the case seeming as Christians and Catholics still hold the highest death tolls in history.

Makes me wonder what Christianity would've been like if it had stayed underground.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 am

What a fucking dipshit, if he did, in fact, do this.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed May 08, 2013 10:17 am

This is going to cause some kind of dumbass media firestorm isn't it?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed May 08, 2013 10:32 am

mooyagi wrote:This is going to cause some kind of dumbass media firestorm isn't it?

Exactly my thoughts... this is going to do WONDERS for the metal community in the mainstream press.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed May 08, 2013 10:39 am

Warphine wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:This is going to cause some kind of dumbass media firestorm isn't it?

Exactly my thoughts... this is going to do WONDERS for the metal community in the mainstream press.

It only takes one guy to set us all back ten years... :bitch:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed May 08, 2013 11:02 am

Warphine wrote:

Depends really.There are a lot of stories from these emo/metalcore bands who want to show how baddass 'metalheads' they are.Despite not being metalheads and playing music that has nothing to do with metal.
    I wouldn't be surprised if some of this is feigned to gain media exposures as rock stars.Kinda ironic how the more mainstream bands are trying to fuck up the image of metalheads being probably the most decent human beings on the planet.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 am

Roid Rage.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed May 08, 2013 2:22 pm

I knew this would be about that guy based on who posted it (didn't know his name)...
    I hope they throw the book at him and put him away for a long long time... and that the band breaks up
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Wed May 08, 2013 9:04 pm

I will miss Austrian Death machine though...
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Thu May 09, 2013 5:57 am

If it was "Roid Rage" it would have been a snap thing, not a "Hey, I'm going to ask this under cover cop to kill my wife."
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 am

Bloodycanadian wrote:I will miss Austrian Death machine though...

I was actually really enjoying Pyrithion too.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu May 09, 2013 9:19 am

Inquisitor wrote:If it was "Roid Rage" it would have been a snap thing, not a "Hey, I'm going to ask this under cover cop to kill my wife."

Yeah, I know. I'm mostly just using it as an excuse to bring to light how much his appearance has changed:

Please check out my band

• sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu May 09, 2013 10:58 am

viathyn wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:If it was "Roid Rage" it would have been a snap thing, not a "Hey, I'm going to ask this under cover cop to kill my wife."

Yeah, I know. I'm mostly just using it as an excuse to bring to light how much his appearance has changed:

So, if I start singing metal songs about Jesus, will the lord bless me with a six pack?
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu May 09, 2013 12:45 pm

You can sing songs about whatever you like, but the only lords that could give you a six pack would be the benevolent lords of hard work, exercise, determination, and healthy diet, or the malevolent lord of steroids!

:P

Please check out my band

• sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm

viathyn wrote:You can sing songs about whatever you like, but the only lords that could give you a six pack would be the benevolent lords of hard work, exercise, determination, and healthy diet, or the malevolent lord of steroids!

THE POWER OF CARDIO COMPELS THEE!
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Thu May 09, 2013 1:36 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    viathyn wrote:You can sing songs about whatever you like, but the only lords that could give you a six pack would be the benevolent lords of hard work, exercise, determination, and healthy diet, or the malevolent lord of steroids!

Alright, fine, this is me getting off the couch.
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Thu May 09, 2013 2:46 pm

I think he's just trying to grow into Arnold to make his Austrian Death Machine seem more legit.

GET TO THE CHOPPPA!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri May 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Bloodycanadian wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:

Alright, fine, this is me getting off the couch.

I'm picturing myself saying this while waving a protein drink at a group of couch potatoes.

"Begone, demons of laziness. I cast thee out! Begone purveyors of laziness! I cast thee OUTSIDE!"
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri May 10, 2013 12:09 pm

And then God looked upon his chiseled biceps, sculpted pecs and impressive six pack,
    and God decided that it was good.
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Fri May 10, 2013 2:38 pm

sageoftruth wrote:And then God looked upon his chiseled biceps, sculpted pecs and impressive six pack,
    and God decided that it was good.

And he did proclaim "Now I leave to fight many battles" :viking:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sat May 11, 2013 5:44 am

sageoftruth wrote:So, if I start singing metal songs about Jesus, will the lord bless me with a six pack?

A six pack of Bud Light wouldn't be worth singing metal songs about Jesus.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Anyone honestly think he was actually framed?
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 am

Blackfhyre wrote:Anyone honestly think he was actually framed?

No, but he had mad roid rage so I don't blame him. I don't think he's at fault, the steroids made him do it.

No wait, that's fucking retarded! Lock him up!!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue May 21, 2013 9:30 am

Now he's blaming the roids...

CALLED IT, PEOPLE.

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 21, 2013 9:33 am

viathyn wrote:Now he's blaming the roids...

CALLED IT, PEOPLE.

:lol: Well done.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Tue May 21, 2013 10:00 am

Just like 80's Hulk Hogan: Training, Prayers and "Vitamins".
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 am

This animation reenactment is HILARIOUS! You can see me in the court room scene! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHULcAD5juU
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 21, 2013 10:36 am

rwalters wrote:This animation reenactment is HILARIOUS! You can see me in the court room scene! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHULcAD5juU

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Was that really necessary? That's fuckin funny.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blumpkin
    Petty Officer

by Blumpkin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:54 am

viathyn wrote:Yeah, I know. I'm mostly just using it as an excuse to bring to light how much his appearance has changed:

Jesus, how far apart are those pictures? He looks a good 10 years older in the "after" one.

It's funny to run across this thread because I was talking today about this whole thing with someone today, not too long ago actually. Yeah, I know it's old news, but he hadn't heard of it. Anyway, while I was talking about it, I pulled up an article about it to give him the details, and, yes, it was probably roid rage. His attorney said the roids "devastatingly affected" his mind, and that he got caught trying to hire a hitman, as well as saying on tape that he wishes his estranged wife dead. Now they're going to plea a roid rage defense! Here's an article on it:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lawyer-lay-dyi ... bDMEJw2ZlQ

And all kidding aside, as much as I dislike the music he's made, this whole murder thing is really uncool.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 pm

But if it was steroid rage, shouldn't he have personally killed her?

I mean, out of RAGE you don't decide "OK, I'm going to hire someone to kill her" and wait until the deal is settled. Or do you? (I really don't know).
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 pm

It's a BS argument anyways. He's a criminal and a scumbag and no matter how true that defense is, it doesn't change anything.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
Post Reply 54 posts