Post Reply 382 posts
2014 Tours & Festivals
  • Laura
    Commander

2014 Tours & Festivals

by Laura » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 pm

A local metal friend of mine posted on facebook today about MDF 2014 - checked out the MDF site and it seems that early bird ticket sales commence tonight at 8 pm already! Wow - May 2014 seems like a long time from now, but as we know - time flies! :P Anyway.... I don't plan on going to MDF next year, but was super excited to see that Taake is on the line-up. http://www.marylanddeathfest.com/ I could be wrong on this, but is this their first visit to the USA?? I'm hoping they'll play at least a few other cities/dates in conjunction with their MDF gig - that would be awesome.
    :beerhorns:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: 2014 Tours & Festivals

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Laura wrote:A local metal friend of mine posted on facebook today about MDF 2014 - checked out the MDF site and it seems that early bird ticket sales commence tonight at 8 pm already! Wow - May 2014 seems like a long time from now, but as we know - time flies! :P Anyway.... I don't plan on going to MDF next year, but was super excited to see that Taake is on the line-up. http://www.marylanddeathfest.com/ I could be wrong on this, but is this their first visit to the USA?? I'm hoping they'll play at least a few other cities/dates in conjunction with their MDF gig - that would be awesome.

Pretty sure its their first U.S. gig ever. I'm pretty stoked for MDF already. Just talked to my old lady about it. Sounds like we're going. I might pick up a couple early bird tickets if its not too expensive.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Laura wrote:A local metal friend of mine posted on facebook today about MDF 2014 - checked out the MDF site and it seems that early bird ticket sales commence tonight at 8 pm already! Wow - May 2014 seems like a long time from now, but as we know - time flies! :P Anyway.... I don't plan on going to MDF next year, but was super excited to see that Taake is on the line-up. http://www.marylanddeathfest.com/ I could be wrong on this, but is this their first visit to the USA?? I'm hoping they'll play at least a few other cities/dates in conjunction with their MDF gig - that would be awesome.

According to a post the organizers made earlier today before the presale ticket selling fiasco:
    "Notes: At the Gates, Taake, Solstafir, and MGLA will be making exclusive US appearances at MDF."

No other Taake shows in the US it appears.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:23 am

two days 'till our take-off to Wacken \m/
    this year's insane - I won't even have much time to pee ;)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm doing Metaldays and Wacken
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Got the early bird passes for Eric and I for MDF, little worried though because I was quite drunk when I booked them and I never received a confirmation email - for any who picked up an early bird pass yesterday did you get a confirmation email?
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

According to a post the organizers made earlier today before the presale ticket selling fiasco:
    "Notes: At the Gates, Taake, Solstafir, and MGLA will be making exclusive US appearances at MDF."

No other Taake shows in the US it appears.

Aw....
    Shucks...
    Fiddlesticks....
    Das ist schade....
    ya broke my heart - haha.

So, Taake will have to wait (until another time) for my nutty, front row presence at one of their gigs (yeah, I know - who cares? :lol: ) :beerhorns:

Re Joey's 2014 plans/comments post - so far for me travel plan-wise (for sure): Glacier National Park in MONTANA :D ; Naples, Florida & Park City, Utah (we go every year to visit with family in FL & UT) - ok, not music related but awesome none the less), and Viva Las Vegas (world's largest Rockabilly Fest in April - woo!)...

Pending possibilities: BARGE TO HELL 2014 (most likely metal trip if it happens, especially if it's in the fall) - book 'em Danno!!!
    And a bunch o other stuff remains in the realm of possibility - oooh, aaah....Metaldays??...Back to Norway??...
    Time will tell...
    :beerwink:

PARTY!! :shred: :trashdrink:
    Last edited by Laura on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:48 pm

I have been telling myself that 2013 would be my last Metaldays/-camp, but when we got to Tolmin I started thinking "ok, maybe one more". :lol:

I'd really like to do MDF next year, but the initial announcements weren't good. Sure, there's Sólstafir (just saw them at Metaldays) and Gorguts (saw them at Metalcamp last year), but other than that nothing of much interest. I guess I'll wait and see if they get some good bands.
    I will most definitely go to Neurotic Deathfest next year. And I think a trip or two to Essen will be in order as well. Tuska? Depends more on who else is going than the actual lineup.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 am

Laura, let me know when you're in Montana, that's a pretty short drive for me. Like, 6 hours I think? As for my plans next summer, I just bought tickets to Metaldays already, so the wheels are in motion! Who else am I gonna see there???
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 am

Next year festival only TWO are definite neurotic death fest and Stonehenge festival both netherland and maybe extreme fest to Hünxe germany and yeah few trip to Essen for sure
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 am

So, Neurotic Deathfest will be on May 2nd to 4th. ...and I just booked me/us a hotel room for it. Guess we're going, Markku. :D
    Wishlist:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:04 am

I'll probably go to Metaldays.

I'd love to go to Wacken and Leyendas del Rock (Spanish metal festival), but I don't think I can get three weeks off work. Maybe I'll leave that for 2015?

But yeah, so far, I'm 100% in for 70K 2014 (obviously) and 90% for Metaldays 2014. :bangers:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:33 am

70K in January and MetalDays in July are two confirmed festivals for me. I might go again to Bang Your Head but for that I'll wait for a few announcements first.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 am

Fuck, there's gonna be so many awesome people at metaldays!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Stained Class wrote:Laura, let me know when you're in Montana, that's a pretty short drive for me. Like, 6 hours I think? As for my plans next summer, I just bought tickets to Metaldays already, so the wheels are in motion! Who else am I gonna see there???

Aw, that's sweet of you to think of doing that. :cheers: We're going the end of July/early August - which now come to think of it kinda rules out Metaldays for me (which was a huge longshot - for 2014 anyway). The most popular lodges & hotels book up really early - so I booked all the accommodations back in February already. One of the hotels we'll stay at is actually in Alberta http://glacierparkinc.com/prince_of_wales.php but it's close enough that it is associated with Glacier. Looks amazing. Glacier is such a huge NP - we're spending over a week there staying in three different locations so we can explore each area more conveniently. We did something similar on our recent trip to Yosemite, Kings Canyon, & Sequoia National Parks in California, as well as other trips to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Rocky Mountain, Bryce, Zion and others over the years. I prefer to focus on a particular region per trip to really get a good feel for the place, have plenty of hiking time & so on. Gah - here we just got back last week, and I'm ready to start another adventure. :P
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 am

Laura wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Laura, let me know when you're in Montana, that's a pretty short drive for me. Like, 6 hours I think? As for my plans next summer, I just bought tickets to Metaldays already, so the wheels are in motion! Who else am I gonna see there???

Aw, that's sweet of you to think of doing that. :cheers: We're going the end of July/early August - which now come to think of it kinda rules out Metaldays for me (which was a huge longshot - for 2014 anyway). The most popular lodges & hotels book up really early - so I booked all the accommodations back in February already. One of the hotels we'll stay at is actually in Alberta http://glacierparkinc.com/prince_of_wales.php but it's close enough that it is associated with Glacier. Looks amazing. Glacier is such a huge NP - we're spending over a week there staying in three different locations so we can explore each area more conveniently. We did something similar on our recent trip to Yosemite, Kings Canyon, & Sequoia National Parks in California, as well as other trips to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Rocky Mountain, Bryce, Zion and others over the years. I prefer to focus on a particular region per trip to really get a good feel for the place, have plenty of hiking time & so on. Gah - here we just got back last week, and I'm ready to start another adventure. :P

Cool! You should come up and visit Calgary while you're there. If it's during Metaldays hopefully I'll be in the area. Have you looked into Waterton? It's nearby and has some beautiful hikes/lakes near it.

edit: lol, Prince Of Wales hotel is 2 minutes outside of Waterton.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 am

Memnoch wrote:So, Neurotic Deathfest will be on May 2nd to 4th. ...and I just booked me/us a hotel room for it. Guess we're going, Markku. :D

Yes Ville off COURSE i'am inn and first three bands for Stonehenge festival next year Also i hope You are coming
    Immolation,igorrr and bliksem
    :deathmetal:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:15 am

MDF is so much fun. Next year is my 6th year running. Lot's of vet cruisers there. Good times.

Thinking of Tuska, Metal Days, Hellfest or Summer Breeeze, next year depending on line up
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:16 am

Well Wacken 2013 is over pretty great even that line up is not very good ,next year of COURSE
    :whisky:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm fairly sure I will be going to Metaldays again. I was thinking of doing Wacken next year, but nah, Metaldays and Tolmin feel like home already.
    Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:37 am

So far, we will visit the Metal Days for the first time next year. Than perhaps this. http://www.legacy-open-air.de/ it's not to far away for us and Subway to Sally will be there.

So let's see what comes more 2014.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:51 am

oh! this thread's about 2014!

70k - check
    Wacken - probably
    Sweden Rock - probably

thought this year's Wacken would be my last one, but you're most likely going to get tickets for 2014 :)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:31 am

Stained Class wrote:I'm doing Metaldays and Wacken

Looks like I'm gonna see you three times in 2014! :wank:
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:43 pm

AmelieM wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I'm doing Metaldays and Wacken

Looks like I'm gonna see you three times in 2014! :wank:

haha wow crazy! Are you doing Heavy MTL next weekend? That would make 4 in the next year.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm not 100% sure I'm going. I was supposed to, but then I decided to make the trip to Boston to see Wintersun headline instead. I'll try to stop by on Sunday, on my way home. I NEED to see Amon Amarth with their crazy viking boat! Haha!

Back to MetalDays/Wacken subject, how do you plan to travel from one festival to the other? Do you know if there's a bus or something?
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Think I may forego 70000 Tons this year (still no one on the lineup I'm interested in seeing and probably waited too long to get a cabin at this point anyway) and go to Metaldays. Working out logistics on that with my cabinmate from the first three cruises.

Would be nice to see everyone in Slovenia.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 pm

AmelieM wrote:I'm not 100% sure I'm going. I was supposed to, but then I decided to make the trip to Boston to see Wintersun headline instead. I'll try to stop by on Sunday, on my way home. I NEED to see Amon Amarth with their crazy viking boat! Haha!

Back to MetalDays/Wacken subject, how do you plan to travel from one festival to the other? Do you know if there's a bus or something?

I'm not sure if I'll fly or take a train. Whichever one would be the cheaper option most likely. Might spend some time in Munich and/or Berlin between the 2.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Just bought my tix for Metaldays. Sitll having trouble with Wacken, though. :cry:

EDIT: Also, I'll be flat ass broke until the end of the year.

EDIT 2: Totally worth it.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:34 am

X-Thor wrote:Just bought my tix for Metaldays.

You won't regret it.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 am

Stained Class wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:I'm not 100% sure I'm going. I was supposed to, but then I decided to make the trip to Boston to see Wintersun headline instead. I'll try to stop by on Sunday, on my way home. I NEED to see Amon Amarth with their crazy viking boat! Haha!

I'm not sure if I'll fly or take a train. Whichever one would be the cheaper option most likely. Might spend some time in Munich and/or Berlin between the 2.

Maybe this will help you, unfortunately it's all in german:

http://www.busliniensuche.de/

Perhaps you can take a bus. I think this is the cheapest possibility.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 am

jodionline wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Maybe this will help you, unfortunately it's all in german:

Perhaps you can take a bus. I think this is the cheapest possibility.

Right on, thanks!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

Thanks jodionline!

Wow, Wacken sold out in less than two days! This is crazy! I'm glad I got my tickets early.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:50 am

Stained Class wrote:Right on, thanks!

It usually took us 14+ hours of driving by car to Wacken so if you're taking the bus, be prepared to spend ~24 hours sitting. Also, Berlin is quite out of the way
    from the MetalDays - Wacken route.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 am

I was thinking of maybe buying a Europass for 3 coutries (Slovenia, Austria and Germany) and explore a bit before reaching Wacken. We do have a few days to spare between the two festivals.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:00 am

Amazing tour upcoming...some smaller venues...killer lineup!

3 Inches of Blood, Battlecross, Death Angel, Diamond Plate, Revocation

10/18 – San Francisco, Calif. – Slim’s
    10/19 – Hollywood, Calif. – The Whisky
    10/20 – Ramona, Calif. – Ramona Mainstage
    10/21 – Flagstaff, Ariz.– Orpheum Theater
    10/23 – Austin, Texas– Dirty Dog
    10/24 – Houston, Texas – Scout Bar
    10/25 – Fort Worth, Texas – LaGrave Field (‘South By So What?!‘)
    10/26 – Oklahoma City, Okla. – The Chameleon Room
    10/27 – St. Louis, Mo. – Fubar
    10/29 – New York, N.Y. – Webster Hall
    10/30 – Springfield, Va. – Empire
    10/31 – Pittsburgh, Pa. – Altar Bar
    11/01 – Wilmington, Del. – Mojo 13
    11/02 – Cambridge, Mass. – The Middle East
    11/03 – Montreal, Quebec – Foufounes Electriques
    11/04 – Toronto, Ontario – Opera House
    11/05 – Chicago, Ill. – Reggie’s
    11/07 – Denver, Colo. – Summit Music Hall
    11/08 – Albuquerque, N.M. – Sunshine Theater
    11/09 – Tempe, Ariz. – Rocky Point Cantina
    11/10 – Santa Ana, Calif. – Obser
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 am

meshuggah wrote:Amazing tour upcoming...some smaller venues...killer lineup!

:shock: Wouldn't have expected a Flagstaff show. Especially since there is also one in Tempe.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 am

AmelieM wrote:I was thinking of maybe buying a Europass for 3 coutries (Slovenia, Austria and Germany) and explore a bit before reaching Wacken. We do have a few days to spare between the two festivals.

Yeah, I might do that too. I want to go to as many Euro cities as I can, since it will probably be the only time I go there in a while. :P

--
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:46 am

meshuggah wrote:Amazing tour upcoming...some smaller venues...killer lineup!

10/18 – San Francisco, Calif. – Slim’s
    10/19 – Hollywood, Calif. – The Whisky
    10/20 – Ramona, Calif. – Ramona Mainstage
    10/23 – Austin, Texas– Dirty Dog
    10/24 – Houston, Texas – Scout Bar
    10/25 – Fort Worth, Texas – LaGrave Field (‘South By So What?!‘)
    10/26 – Oklahoma City, Okla. – The Chameleon Room
    10/27 – St. Louis, Mo. – Fubar
    10/29 – New York, N.Y. – Webster Hall
    10/30 – Springfield, Va. – Empire
    10/31 – Pittsburgh, Pa. – Altar Bar
    11/01 – Wilmington, Del. – Mojo 13
    11/02 – Cambridge, Mass. – The Middle East
    11/03 – Montreal, Quebec – Foufounes Electriques
    11/04 – Toronto, Ontario – Opera House
    11/05 – Chicago, Ill. – Reggie’s
    11/07 – Denver, Colo. – Summit Music Hall
    11/08 – Albuquerque, N.M. – Sunshine Theater
    11/09 – Tempe, Ariz. – Rocky Point Cantina
    11/10 – Santa Ana, Calif. – Obser

So the bassist of Revocation told me that this was coming to Calgary...I guess he fuckin lied!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    rootleaf
    Petty Officer

by rootleaf » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 am

I bought tickets to Alt-fest in England. Anyone else going to this? It's going to be Metal/Industrial/Goth bands, which is right up my alley.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 am

Stained Class wrote:So the bassist of Revocation told me that this was coming to Calgary...I guess he fuckin lied!

He must be :twisted: a Bruins fan
Post Reply 382 posts