UNHOLY GRAVE (Japan)
    UNLEASHED (Sweden)
    VICTIMS (Sweden)
    WAR MASTER
    WHITEHORSE (Australia)
    WINDHAND
    WITCHRIST (New Zealand)
    WRATHPRAYER (Chile)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2014

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:20 pm

4 day passes sold out in under 5 hours today. There are a few "International 4 day passes" for $255 per pass.

ROLL CALL-

Eric and Scott :)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Me and Grumpy Markku got the three-day tickets for the Rams Head for now. We'll get one-day tickets for the Edison for whichever day My Dying Bride is playing.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:04 am

Memnoch wrote:Me and Grumpy Markku got the three-day tickets for the Rams Head for now. We'll get one-day tickets for the Edison for whichever day My Dying Bride is playing.

Or meaby every day depending how Drunk You are :lol:
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 am

Maybe a three day for Edison. Don't care that much about the bands on the other stages, especially for the price on top of the Edison ticket.
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:28 am

This is one main reason to come Baltimore for me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsX91Kez-Tk
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:52 am

Thats great you guys are coming Ville. Be sure to have the staple of Baltimore- crab cakes
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm

I think that MDF promoter is a major slacker….there are FAR TOO FEW bands on the bill. :bitch: :|

JK :beerwink:

Seems like this would be a cool fest to attend someday (although definitely couldn’t swing it in 2014)….great international mix, and I know a lot of people who go to this so that would be cool. There are tons of bands on the 2014 bill I do not know of outside of their name and others I've never even heard of…but there are a good share of heavy hitters (in my book) that I am familiar with, have seen and enjoy quite a bit…Candlemass, My Dying Bride, Tankard, & Unleashed all thanks to 70K; At the Gates, Inquisition, & Triptykon – all stellar bands who I’ve seen in my hometown, and last but certainly not least - Ulver - one of my top fave bands ever who I saw in Oslo in 2010 (one of the best (non-metal) gigs I've attended, yet am perplexed that they are on an MDF bill, since as far as I know, Garm hasn’t performed his metal music in many years).

:beerhorns: TAAKE :beerhorns: is the biggie I have not seen that would be the big draw for me on this line-up, and to a lesser extent, Sarke. Others I’ve heard great things about but have never listened to are Solstafir, Mgla, Solient Green, Asphyx, Gorguts, Immolation, & others.

To all who are going – have a great time!!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 pm

missed the 4 day pass and im pissed, TRIPTYKON is playing that night the whole reason for getting the 4 day, and a 3 day is 280 wtf, it said 1 day tickets for that show will go on sale in dec but the rams head only holds 1600 so if the 4days are sold out hows that gonna work out I'm sick to my stomach :cry:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:49 pm

If you get the chance at MDF, check out Entrails. Some of my old bandmates in a resurrected Death Metal outfit. They´re from my hometown here in Sweden.
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:23 am

Entrails is pretty awesome. I wish I was going. :cry:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:26 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:MDF XII
    May 22-25, 2014

Full list of confirmed bands:

AETERNUS (Norway)
    ASPHYX (Netherlands)
    BIRDFLESH (Sweden)
    CANCER (UK)
    CANDLEMASS (Sweden)
    COFFINS (Japan)
    THE CHURCH OF PUNGENT STENCH (Austria)
    CROWBAR
    DARK ANGEL
    DIOCLETIAN (New Zealand)
    ENABLER
    ENTHRONED (Belgium)
    ENTRAILS (Sweden)
    GOD MACABRE (Sweden)
    GORGUTS (Canada)
    HOODED MENACE (Finland)
    IMMOLATION
    INCANTATION
    INQUISITION
    MY DYING BRIDE (UK)
    SACRIFICE (Canada)
    SARKE (Norway)
    SOILENT GREEN
    TAAKE (Norway)
    TANKARD (Germany)
    TRIPTYKON (Switzerland)
    ULVER (Norway)
    UNLEASHED (Sweden)

These. :cry:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:02 am

epartos wrote:If you get the chance at MDF, check out Entrails. Some of my old bandmates in a resurrected Death Metal outfit. They´re from my hometown here in Sweden.

I am planning on watching them. I like what I have heard from them.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:06 am

mindgrind wrote:missed the 4 day pass and im pissed, TRIPTYKON is playing that night the whole reason for getting the 4 day, and a 3 day is 280 wtf, it said 1 day tickets for that show will go on sale in dec but the rams head only holds 1600 so if the 4days are sold out hows that gonna work out I'm sick to my stomach :cry:

They don't sell 1600 4-day passes. They sell less than that. They will have some single day Thursday night passes onsale in early December. They probably won't last long though.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Well 4 day passes are now available again here-

http://www.marylanddeathfest.com/tickets
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:13 pm

nope just signed in still sold out even the ram's head 3 day is also sold out we bought the 3 day edison lot and hoping others in dec.
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:55 am

I got my tickets yesterday. Got the 3-day Edison ticket and the 3-day Ram's Head tickets. I got freaked out for a minute there because the US Only Ram's Head ticket link was sold out, but luckily I registered for the International ticket option and snagged two of them there.

I'm stoked to be attending my first MDF! So many great bands. Hopefully the lines aren't crazy trying to get into each venue. I plan on jumping between the two venues a lot.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:17 am

Warphine wrote:Got the 3-day Edison ticket and the 3-day Ram's Head tickets.
    Hopefully the lines aren't crazy trying to get into each venue. I plan on jumping between the two venues a lot.

Umm, I think the gigs end at the Edison at 11pm and start at the Rams Head at 10pm, so, ok, you only need to run between the two for one hour. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Got the 3-day Edison ticket and the 3-day Ram's Head tickets.
    Hopefully the lines aren't crazy trying to get into each venue. I plan on jumping between the two venues a lot.

Umm, I think the gigs end at the Edison at 11pm and start at the Rams Head at 10pm, so, ok, you only need to run between the two for one hour. :beerwink:

OH interesting. So they run all night long basically?

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:09 am

The only thing I've seen is that the Rams Head shows are from 10pm to 2am and that the Edison shows end at 11pm. Apparently the Soundstage bands will go on "all day and night". No clue on what time bands start each day at the Edison lot.
    Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:04 am

Memnoch wrote:The only thing I've seen is that the Rams Head shows are from 10pm to 2am and that the Edison shows end at 11pm. Apparently the Soundstage bands will go on "all day and night". No clue on what time bands start each day at the Edison lot.

In the past, the main stages (the Edison lot this year) would start at 3pm on Friday & around noon/1:00pm on Saturday & Sunday. The music has to be done by 11:00pm.

I'm guessing the Soundstage will go from noon - 1:30am.

mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 pm

oh I didn't know florida was international, what was i thinking i figured there was a block if i would have tried to order them that way :bitch:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:03 am

I already have my four day pass, looks so pretty on my fridge :deathmetal: had picked up one of the early bird passes for $200 when I was shit faced drunk. Schwing.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:33 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I already have my four day pass, looks so pretty on my fridge :deathmetal: had picked up one of the early bird passes for $200 when I was shit faced drunk. Schwing.

Damn, wish I had known about the early bird specials. :( :deathmetal:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 pm

mindgrind wrote:oh I didn't know florida was international, what was i thinking i figured there was a block if i would have tried to order them that way :bitch:

Well, I haven't gotten my tickets yet, so maybe there WAS a block! :shock: :lol:

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Eric got ours and lives in Miami
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:33 pm

well I ended up with only edison lot 4 day, but On Sunday, December 15th at 1:00pm EST, single day (including Thursday), single venue ticket options will go on sale for U.S. only on Square - See more at: http://www.marylanddeathfest.com/#sthash.F4ysckU9.dpuf
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:31 pm

well i got all 4 days at ram's head on sunday, so with the 4 day edison lot @$160 plus $118 for ram's head = $278 I don't like how I'm paying more for less this time around but at least I know all the bands that are playing ;) ;) ;)
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 pm

I think we'll just get Sunday tickets for the Edison. It's the only day that has a few bands (Candlemass, Gorguts, My Dying Bride) I want to see. Grumpy of course has no interest in any of them.
    Wishlist:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 pm

I got all my tickets in the mail recently. Very excited!

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Got my 3 day Edison Lot and Ram's Head passes the day they went on sale. Dorothy snagged me my Thursday passes so I am all set. Also, on their FB page, MDF made mention of a pre pre party on Wednesday, so some of you may want to hold off on purchasing flights for now. Hell, I don't want to worry about MDFplans until after 70k.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 am

Ordered our tickets this morning :death:

We are just doing Edison on Friday and Sunday. I wanted to pick up tickets for Ram's Head on Saturday but they were all sold out.
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:31 pm

I bought my pass a few weeks ago... Will be my first time and I am psyched! Had to go see My Dying Bride!

Monmisreal wrote:Ordered our tickets this morning :death:

We are just doing Edison on Friday and Sunday. I wanted to pick up tickets for Ram's Head on Saturday but they were all sold out.

Hey Brian, hope you and Stephanie are doing well! See you on the boat.. and MDF apparently!

Warphine wrote:I got all my tickets in the mail recently. Very excited!

Hey man, I met you at the Morbid Angel show in Orlando while talking to KevinP. Hope all is well!
    Have a good time...all the time.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 pm

I am also doing this, stoked!!!

Taake!!!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:39 pm

junkhead13 wrote:
    Warphine wrote:I got all my tickets in the mail recently. Very excited!

Hey man, I met you at the Morbid Angel show in Orlando while talking to KevinP. Hope all is well!

Hey man! Things are great! I'm leaving for 70k in a week. I'm really digging the lineup this year. See you there!

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:27 am

Lets bump this thread! With the latest UMC cruise now at an end, MDF is the next big thing. Who will I see there!?
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 am

I will be in attendance. Have the earlybird (Thursday - Sunday all-access) ticket. Not sure if I will make the Wednesday night show. Trying to figure out if I can get that day off from work.

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Well, you guys will see me on Sunday! got a 1 day pass!!! No bitching about that, Sam and I have some work issues we're trying to integrate into this Maryland trip.

I didn't want to miss all of you, or miss Candlemass and My Dying Bride (I've been a huge fan of both bands for 2 decades), or Gorguts. Yeah yeah yeah other days other bands blah blah blah i know, but Sunday is the best for Sam and me!

Glad I can join you all at least for one day after thinking we weren't going at all!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:24 pm

This is definitely the best announcement for the MDF Sunday! :3drunks:
    Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Glad to hear you & Sam will be there at least one day Rhia!!

Post Reply 71 posts