Post Reply 112 posts
Hellfest 2014
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:47 am

    Hello

    Here the bands for the Hellfest 2014, some bands still missing but the main is there. Price is about 185 euros for 3 days.

    Vendredi 20 juin
    Mainstage 1 : Iron Maiden, Rob Zombie, Queensryche, Therapy!, Satan, Crossfaith, Nightmare

    Mainstage2 : Slayer, Trivium, Sepultura, Death Angel, MOD, Toxic Holocaust, Fueled by fire, Angelus Apatrida

    The Altar : Death, Kataklysm, Pungent Stench, Nocturnus AD, Loudblast, Blockheads

    The Temple : Watain, Enslaved, Turisas, Impaled Nazarene, Destroyer 666

    The Valley : Electric Wizard, Godflesh, Kylesa, Kadavar, Royal Thunder, Downfall of Gaiia, Caspian, Conan, Mars Red Sky

    The Warzone : Walls Of Jericho, Pro Pain, Downset, Slapshot, Defeater, First Blood, Brutality Will Prevail, Stick Your Guns

    Samedi 21 juin
    Mainstage 1 : Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Status Quo, Skid Row, Buckcherry, Walking Papers, Lez Zeppelin, Killers

    Mainstage 2 : Avenged Sevenfold, Soulfly, Hatebreed, Dagoba, We Came as Romans, While She Sleeps, Of Mice and Men, Darkness Dynamite

    The Altar : Carcass, Nile, Gorguts, Hail Of Bullets, Incantation, Supuration, Weekend Nacho's, Benighted

    The Temple: Gorgoroth, Eluveitie, Tsjuder, Shining, MGLA, Gehenna, Trollfest, Temple of Baal

    The Valley : Monster Magnet, Clutch, Acid King, Witch Mountain, Subrosa, Saviours, Herder, Hark

    The Warzone: Millencollin, 7 seconds, Bl'ast !, Misconduct, Burning heads, Ays

    Dimanche 22 juin
    Mainstage 1 : Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Megadeth, Alter Bridge, Seether, Crowbar, Lofofora, Blue Pills

    Mainstage 2 : Emperor, Iced Earth, Behemoth, Annihilator, Angra, Powerwolf, In Solitude, Scorpion Child, Year Of The Goat

    The Altar : Paradise Lost, Soilwork, The Black Dalhia Murder, Unleashed, Repulsion, Ulcerate, Obliteration

    The Temple : Vreid Sognametal, 1349, Solstafir, Equilibrium, Urfaust, Dordeduh, The Ruins Of Beverast

    The Valley: Unida, Spirit Caravan, Dozer, House Of Broken Promises, Lowrider, Zodiac, Satan's Satyrs, Watertank

    The Warzone : Turbonegro, Floggin Molly, Misfits, Mad Sin, Last Resort, The Bones, Tagada Jones, Crushing Caspars.
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by DragonLordJones » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:06 am

    Damn ... if I wasn't out of vacation by June and had the extra cash , I would be there in a heart beat :cheers: :beerhorns: :stagger: :givebeer: :viking: :shred:
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7077
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:35 am

    A lot to like there. Nice mixture!

    Only one wishlist band for me though (Powerwolf).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Stained Class » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 am

    Fuuuuuuck me that lineup is amazing. I usually score fests by how many bands I could get excited about. A good score is typically 20-30, this one got 50. And a ton of bands I've never seen like Equilibrium and Powerwolf.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:06 pm

    I just got my 3 day pass. They went on sale today. Iron Maiden headliners !!!!!!!!!! What a fucking phenomenal line up. Easily the best line up that I have EVER attended. And I have been to 15 festivals in Europe. Never France though. Been there, but not to a festival.

    I have no idea what airport I fly into for HELLFEST but I need to get on a hotel or renting an apt nearby before that all sells out. The pass comes with camping but I have chronic degenerative disc disorder in my low back and cannot camp
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:10 pm

    Ok I found out what airport. It is the NTE Nantes airport. I might fly to Miami and fly out with Eric. Ironically the airfare is 400 dollars cheaper to fly from Miami and I can use more flyer miles for the round trip from Miami.

    Anyone else going to Hellfest ? I know Dustin from Portland is going.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:11 pm

    Funny how they are now using the Death name, as opposed to "Death to All"
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Emma » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 pm

    I usually fly to Paris and rent a car.
    Takes a while to drive but the roads are good.
    Some of them are pay-roads.

    Flying to Nantes directly is just to expensive from Gothenburg.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:21 pm

    Hmmm was considering that, fare is very high from Seattle as well. But they drive on the right hand side of the road there. :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Metalwrath » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:16 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Funny how they are now using the Death name, as opposed to "Death to All"

    To sell more tickets.
    'Death to All' makes it sound like a tribute band.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:49 am

    But Death WAS Chuck S. He wrote the music and lyrics for 95% or more of Death's catalog. They ARE a tribute band in my eyes.

    Just like Lez Zeppelin are. (Female Led Zepp tribute playing hell fest as well) I wonder if they are hot lesbians LOL :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by onenight » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:10 pm

    I would love to go to Hellfest! Instead of going on another cruise in 2015 I think I will be heading my ass to Europe for a festival somewhere.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:04 pm

    And two bands from your wishlist are playing it onenight !

    by sheer luck I found a hotel 12 miles from the festival site just outside Nantes and close to airport. Was only $60.69 per night for a double. So $262.00 for 4 nights. Staying at the Priemere Classe Nantes Est- Saint Sebastien sur Loire
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:08 am

    Hope to see you there Tom and Emma and Others :cheers:

    If you need informations, let me know maybe I can inform you, It will be me 4th Hellfest. :D

    You are right to reserve hotel now, last year all was full 50 km around Clisson (the town where there is the Hellfest) :headbanger:
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:11 am

    If you want to go to a perfect restaurant, go to this restaurant : La Bonne Auberge.

    It is a goastronomic restaurant, a little bit expensive, but absolutly fantastic. Dee Snider goes to this restaurant each time Twisted Sister comes to the Hellfest.

    I will be there the thursday at the evening.
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:12 am

    lampropelma wrote:If you want to go to a perfect restaurant, go to this restaurant : La Bonne Auberge.

    It is a gastronomic restaurant, a little bit expensive, but absolutly fantastic. Dee Snider goes to this restaurant each time Twisted Sister comes to the Hellfest.

    I will be there the thursday at the evening.
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Emma » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:03 am

    lampropelma wrote:Hope to see you there Tom and Emma and Others :cheers:

    If you need informations, let me know maybe I can inform you, It will be me 4th Hellfest. :D

    You are right to reserve hotel now, last year all was full 50 km around Clisson (the town where there is the Hellfest) :headbanger:


    We have to arrange a meet up for the 70 000 cruisers at Hellfest :)
    This will be my first 70 000 tons but my third Hellfest :)
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:34 am

    Yes please lets meet up, that would be awesome. I've only been to Paris in 1997 (on my way to Eindhoven for Dynamo) and this is my first Hellfest. But my 5th Cruise. :)

    Yeah the hotel is 13 miles (27 km) from Clisson. So I am going to need to figure out how to hail a Taxi on the way back after the fest each night. we will probably take the train in from Nantes during the day for the fest. I think I read somewhere where you can do that.

    Thanks for your help

    Cheers

    Scott
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Emma » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:57 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Yes please lets meet up, that would be awesome. I've only been to Paris in 1997 (on my way to Eindhoven for Dynamo) and this is my first Hellfest. But my 5th Cruise. :)

    Yeah the hotel is 13 miles (27 km) from Clisson. So I am going to need to figure out how to hail a Taxi on the way back after the fest each night. we will probably take the train in from Nantes during the day for the fest. I think I read somewhere where you can do that.

    Thanks for your help

    Cheers

    Scott


    We rent a car in Paris and drive there and back again. Works too. Never took the train, always stay at the camping... for good and worse... Last year worse (well I did find a lover from Netherlands to keep me warm ;) )
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:39 am

    Emma wrote:I usually fly to Paris and rent a car.
    Takes a while to drive but the roads are good.
    Some of them are pay-roads.

    Flying to Nantes directly is just to expensive from Gothenburg.


    The motorway from Paris to Nantes has tolls
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 am

    Emma wrote:I usually fly to Paris and rent a car.
    Takes a while to drive but the roads are good.
    Some of them are pay-roads.

    Flying to Nantes directly is just to expensive from Gothenburg.


    Where do you arrive Emma? CDG (Roissy) or Orly?
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 am

    Emma wrote:
    lampropelma wrote:Hope to see you there Tom and Emma and Others :cheers:

    If you need informations, let me know maybe I can inform you, It will be me 4th Hellfest. :D

    You are right to reserve hotel now, last year all was full 50 km around Clisson (the town where there is the Hellfest) :headbanger:


    We have to arrange a meet up for the 70 000 cruisers at Hellfest :)
    This will be my first 70 000 tons but my third Hellfest :)


    Good idea, it will be my third cruise and my 4th Hellfest.
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Yes please lets meet up, that would be awesome. I've only been to Paris in 1997 (on my way to Eindhoven for Dynamo) and this is my first Hellfest. But my 5th Cruise. :)

    Yeah the hotel is 13 miles (27 km) from Clisson. So I am going to need to figure out how to hail a Taxi on the way back after the fest each night. we will probably take the train in from Nantes during the day for the fest. I think I read somewhere where you can do that.

    Thanks for your help

    Cheers

    Scott


    What is the name of the town where you have your hotel?

    taxi is a good option but I'm sure that you can see other Metalheads who can take you in their car so no problem.
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:52 am

    lampropelma wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Yes please lets meet up, that would be awesome. I've only been to Paris in 1997 (on my way to Eindhoven for Dynamo) and this is my first Hellfest. But my 5th Cruise. :)

    Yeah the hotel is 13 miles (27 km) from Clisson. So I am going to need to figure out how to hail a Taxi on the way back after the fest each night. we will probably take the train in from Nantes during the day for the fest. I think I read somewhere where you can do that.

    Thanks for your help

    Cheers

    Scott


    What is the name of the town where you have your hotel?

    taxi is a good option but I'm sure that you can see other Metalheads who can take you in their car so no problem. Some weeks before the Hellfest you will find informations about how to go there and about taxi. There are shuttle from the Hellfest but you must reserve before. I will tell you when it will be on the website.
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:53 am

    Emma wrote:
    lampropelma wrote:Hope to see you there Tom and Emma and Others :cheers:

    If you need informations, let me know maybe I can inform you, It will be me 4th Hellfest. :D

    You are right to reserve hotel now, last year all was full 50 km around Clisson (the town where there is the Hellfest) :headbanger:


    We have to arrange a meet up for the 70 000 cruisers at Hellfest :)
    This will be my first 70 000 tons but my third Hellfest :)


    And wa have to arrange a meet up for the Hellfest at the cruise :cheers:
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 am

    lampropelma wrote:
    lampropelma wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Yes please lets meet up, that would be awesome. I've only been to Paris in 1997 (on my way to Eindhoven for Dynamo) and this is my first Hellfest. But my 5th Cruise. :)

    Yeah the hotel is 13 miles (27 km) from Clisson. So I am going to need to figure out how to hail a Taxi on the way back after the fest each night. we will probably take the train in from Nantes during the day for the fest. I think I read somewhere where you can do that.

    Thanks for your help

    Cheers

    Scott


    What is the name of the town where you have your hotel?

    taxi is a good option but I'm sure that you can see other Metalheads who can take you in their car so no problem. Some weeks before the Hellfest you will find informations about how to go there and about taxi. There are shuttle from the Hellfest but you must reserve before. I will tell you when it will be on the website.


    Thank you for your help. The town my hotel is in is Nantes- saint sebastien Aus Loire or something like that. I will have to check that restaurant out. I haven't got my air tickets yet but am arriving Thursday..
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Emma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:35 am

    I usually arrive at CDG airport, I havn't booked my tickets for 2014 so I don't really know.

    Planning a meet up for Hellfest 2014 on the boat sounds like lots of fun! Let's do that!


    My friends are making a roadtrip before and after, but since I'm spending alot of vaccation days on the cruise I think I can't go with them.
    I'll arrive in Miami a week before the cruise to visit Kennedy Space Center, Key West and have the weekend before at South Beach. On sunday after the cruise we are gonna experience that thing called Superbowl ;) so that makes this trip 2½ weeks long!
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:08 am

    Emma wrote:I usually arrive at CDG airport, I havn't booked my tickets for 2014 so I don't really know.

    Planning a meet up for Hellfest 2014 on the boat sounds like lots of fun! Let's do that!


    My friends are making a roadtrip before and after, but since I'm spending alot of vaccation days on the cruise I think I can't go with them.
    I'll arrive in Miami a week before the cruise to visit Kennedy Space Center, Key West and have the weekend before at South Beach. On sunday after the cruise we are gonna experience that thing called Superbowl ;) so that makes this trip 2½ weeks long!


    I will arrive for the cruise the thursday and will stay at the Clay hotel. I will go also at the beach party and also to see Amon Amarth. Are you on the forum friend on Facebook?
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:18 am

    Scott:

    Ok Saint Sébastien it is south est of Nantes, my hotel is exactly at the opposite. I will tell you when you can reserve the taxi. I will arrive also the thursday and go directly to take my wrist (you can go the thursday).
    Which restaurant do you want to reserve?
    do you go to the beach party in Miami? do you go to see Amon Amarth?
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Emma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 am

    lampropelma wrote:
    I will arrive for the cruise the thursday and will stay at the Clay hotel. I will go also at the beach party and also to see Amon Amarth. Are you on the forum friend on Facebook?


    Yes, I'm in the facebook group. "Emma Axelsson". I have the same picture there as here.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 am

    lampropelma wrote:Scott:

    Ok Saint Sébastien it is south est of Nantes, my hotel is exactly at the opposite. I will tell you when you can reserve the taxi. I will arrive also the thursday and go directly to take my wrist (you can go the thursday).
    Which restaurant do you want to reserve?
    do you go to the beach party in Miami? do you go to see Amon Amarth?


    The restaurant dee snider loves !! When you say go directly to take your wrist do you mean your HELLFEST wristband ? And you can reserve a taxi in advance ?

    I will be at Amon Amarth. Am having dinner before the show at rock and roll ribs. Won't be at beach party. Will also be at the forum meet up after muster drill as we sail away. See the bridge forum for information thread.

    I am also in Facebook group. Name is Scott Cameron !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:42 am

    Hmmmm ok so I found Emma in group though your main photo was not the same as here. I also got. Friend request from someone French who is 1year younger than me. :). I accepted and I requested Emma be my friend on Facebook. HELLFEST will be fun. Meeting cruisers. I am also meeting fans from IMFC iron Maiden fan club. So far 12 of us will be there.

    Lamp- so is my hotel closer to clisson or is yours ?
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Emma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:11 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Hmmmm ok so I found Emma in group though your main photo was not the same as here. I also got. Friend request from someone French who is 1year younger than me. :). I accepted and I requested Emma be my friend on Facebook. HELLFEST will be fun. Meeting cruisers. I am also meeting fans from IMFC iron Maiden fan club. So far 12 of us will be there.

    Lamp- so is my hotel closer to clisson or is yours ?


    Oups! I forgot I changed it... sorry! Glad there is just me with my name on that forum :)
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Disaster Area » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:46 pm

    Okay, looks like there's a good chance me and my Kid will be jumping aboard the Hellfest train, the lineup is just stupidly great. Still a very slim chance we'll opt for Sonisphere in Oslo or Stockholm then Swedenrock again because it was such a blast last time, but I just don't know if I can let that INCREDIBLE Hellfest lineup slip by us.

    :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:53 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    lampropelma wrote:Scott:

    Ok Saint Sébastien it is south est of Nantes, my hotel is exactly at the opposite. I will tell you when you can reserve the taxi. I will arrive also the thursday and go directly to take my wrist (you can go the thursday).
    Which restaurant do you want to reserve?
    do you go to the beach party in Miami? do you go to see Amon Amarth?


    The restaurant dee snider loves !! When you say go directly to take your wrist do you mean your HELLFEST wristband ? And you can reserve a taxi in advance ?

    I will be at Amon Amarth. Am having dinner before the show at rock and roll ribs. Won't be at beach party. Will also be at the forum meet up after muster drill as we sail away. See the bridge forum for information thread.

    I am also in Facebook group. Name is Scott Cameron !


    You will love this restaurant but no frog legs and no snails.
    Yes you need to take your wristband to enter at the hellfest and better to take it the thursday.
    Yes you must reserve the taxi before if not, no taxi because it is a special company.
    I know you are on faxcebook, my name is Jean Michel Verdez (picture Ozzy Osbourne and me, and I'm not the brother of Ron Jeremy hahahahaha)
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am
    Location: Pas de Calais, France

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by lampropelma » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Hmmmm ok so I found Emma in group though your main photo was not the same as here. I also got. Friend request from someone French who is 1year younger than me. :). I accepted and I requested Emma be my friend on Facebook. HELLFEST will be fun. Meeting cruisers. I am also meeting fans from IMFC iron Maiden fan club. So far 12 of us will be there.

    Lamp- so is my hotel closer to clisson or is yours ?


    Your hotel is about 25 km from Clisson (30 minutes), same for me but opposite way
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:02 pm

    Jean Michel- thank you for the information and PLEASE keep me informed. I have heard it is a clusterfuck trying to get back to Nantes after the festival each night.

    What times do the headliners finish ? 2 am ? So 2:30 am is a good time to reserve one for return ?

    Also, is there a train or bus that goes to Clisson during day for traveling to the fest ? Or is that very far from the hotel I am at ?


    Craig- Right on, how can you pass up this awesome line up !!! Between my Iron Maiden Fan Club family going and cruise family going its going to be a great time !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:13 pm

    On the reserve taxi, how do the drivers know you reserve it ? What if someone steals your spot ?
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3851
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:18 pm

    Craig- also it would be cool to experience some other country , and like you said... the line up is incredible
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Hellfest 2014

    by Disaster Area » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:22 pm

    Showed Collin (my Kid) the lineup, he was of course blown away by it. Then he says "But I was going to take summer school to get ahead in chemistry." So being the good responsible Dad that I am I talked him right out of that summer School nonsense. "Son, you are doing fine in school, getting 1 class ahead in high school isn't going to mean shit to you when you are 30-something and married and possibly have kids. You're going to Hellfest."

    Kids these days, sheesh!


    :cheers:

    Scott: The Boy and I went to Paris and Normandy way back in '07 when he was just 9. We both loved France, have been waiting for an excuse to go back.
    Last edited by Disaster Area on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
Post Reply 112 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests