Post Reply 119 posts
OVERKILL....FORBIDDEN TOUR!!
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: OVERKILL....FORBIDDEN TOUR!!

by KevinP » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 am

Rolo was Kisha-ized. He wasn't wearing his bandanna though. :headbanger:

Show was excellent. Forbidden only got 40 minutes though, wish they could have done 2-3 more songs. They could have easily taken away some of the time from the other 3 openers. Deb, I'm putting in a request for Hopenosis & Immortal Wounds on the cruise. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!

Overkill was pretty damn impressive. I had never seen the before and wasn't a huge fan or anything, but I came away utterly convinced. They were as tight as any band I've ever seen and way heavier live than on record. Blitz is a crazy good frontman to boot. If you're an Overkill fan and haven't seen them on this tour yet (and they put on HALF the performance again they did tonight) you'll be happier than a pig in slop. It was 90 minutes of pure adrenaline. :shred: :shred: :shred:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am

KevinP wrote:Rolo was Kisha-ized. He wasn't wearing his bandanna though. :headbanger:

Show was excellent. Forbidden only got 40 minutes though, wish they could have done 2-3 more songs. They could have easily taken away some of the time from the other 3 openers. Deb, I'm putting in a request for Hopenosis & Immortal Wounds on the cruise. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!

Overkill was pretty damn impressive. I had never seen the before and wasn't a huge fan or anything, but I came away utterly convinced. They were as tight as any band I've ever seen and way heavier live than on record. Blitz is a crazy good frontman to boot. If you're an Overkill fan and haven't seen them on this tour yet (and they put on HALF the performance again they did tonight) you'll be happier than a pig in slop. It was 90 minutes of pure adrenaline. :shred: :shred: :shred:

a big YES for Hopenosis, GREAT SONG (fits my political leanings perfectly). MAKE -IT- HAPPEN Deb,

lest we keelhaul ya scurvy lass...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:39 am

Hey there Kev so jealous of your night! I too havent seen Overkill up close and presonal yet....Im hoping to get that chance soon....(hmmmlike , sayyyyy, a cruise perhaps??...he hee) Glad you liked Forbidden....40 minutes is definately not enough for sure....I will put a bug in their ear for you guys for Hopenosis and Immortal Wounds. ***HAILZ*** \m/
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:39 am

debborah1 wrote:Hey there Kev so jealous of your night! I too havent seen Overkill up close and presonal yet....Im hoping to get that chance soon....(hmmmlike , sayyyyy, a cruise perhaps??...he hee) Glad you liked Forbidden....40 minutes is definately not enough for sure....I will put a bug in their ear for you guys for Hopenosis and Immortal Wounds. ***HAILZ*** \m/

I didn't get a chance to see any of the bands walking around & wasn't able to find and thank Matt to "name drop" you.

I did notice on the NEW material they played, due to the vocal arrangements (and Russ has no backup support ((come on Camacho!!!!!! :lol: )) that it was hard to get the flow sometimes (hope that makes sense). The songs sound great on Omega Wave, but I don't think anyone can physically do the vocal trade offs the way they are done on the album in a live setting without some help. It certainly wasn't a deal breaker or any huge thing, just something I picked up on. (Forsaken At the Gates, Omega Wave & 1 other one)

Overall they were great as well and definitely left me wanting more, so it will be nice to see them on the cruise. It's also nice to be surprised and TOTALLY WRONG about my original feelings on both bands :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Only negative thing is it's going to cost me $$$$ to pick up a whole bunch of CD's. But that's a nice problem to have :shred: :shred: :shred:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 pm

[quote="KevinP"]Rolo was Kisha-ized. He wasn't wearing his bandanna though. :headbanger:

Overkill was pretty damn impressive. I had never seen the before and wasn't a huge fan or anything, but I came away utterly convinced. They were as tight as any band I've ever seen and way heavier live than on record. Blitz is a crazy good frontman to boot. If you're an Overkill fan and haven't seen them on this tour yet (and they put on HALF the performance again they did tonight) you'll be happier than a pig in slop. It was 90 minutes of pure adrenaline. :shred: :shred: :shred:[/quote

Awesome! Thanks so much Kevin LOL.
    I'll see him when they play their last show here in December :)

I've had the great good pleasure of seeing Overkill just once and it was an incredible experience!
    (this despite a mean old lady pinching me hella hard LOL)

Thanks again
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 am

FYI Rolo called me a few times last night just cracking up "um keesh, whose captain metal and why is he trying to make out with me !?" LMAO.
    HILARITY!!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Okay, this thing took waaaay too much time, between all the cutting, resizing of the fonts and taping over sections, for me to forgot it once I walked out the door and was on my way to the show.

It was an inside joke that only Kisha could appreciate as I was hoping to get Rolo to hold this "chalice" for a photo op. Reflecting on it though, the wording would be too small to read if he was holding it. Anyway, if you want it Kisha I'll bring it for your collection of "useless crap". :lol: :lol: :lol:

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm

KevinP wrote:Okay, this thing took waaaay too much time, between all the cutting, resizing of the fonts and taping over sections, for me to forgot it once I walked out the door and was on my way to the show.

My favourite part is "Power & Folk Metal Free!" :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm

KevinP wrote:Okay, this thing took waaaay too much time, between all the cutting, resizing of the fonts and taping over sections, for me to forgot it once I walked out the door and was on my way to the show.

It was an inside joke that only Kisha could appreciate as I was hoping to get Rolo to hold this "chalice" for a photo op. Reflecting on it though, the wording would be too small to read if he was holding it. Anyway, if you want it Kisha I'll bring it for your collection of "useless crap". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Em GHEEEE! I freaking love it. amazing.
    BRILLIANT!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 am

LMAOOOOO.BRAVO!!!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am

ALMOND BUTTER FTW!!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Almond butter is quite good. I used to eat that in high school. The US government would send that to the schools in place of peanut butter sometimes(I guess it was cheaper).

Kinda like "government cheese" :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 pm

KevinP wrote:Almond butter is quite good. I used to eat that in high school. The US government would send that to the schools in place of peanut butter sometimes(I guess it was cheaper).

Almond Butter
    Almond Breeze

These almond people should be paying me!
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:41 am

Yeah, I caught that whole "make out thing" when he was on the phone with you, so I quite obviously passed along your message.

As for the show, Overkill was no less impressive here than anyone else's accounts. This makes the fifth or sixth time I've seen them, and they've always kicked that much ass each time.

Forbidden was also delivering the goods for their first time back here in 15 years (3rd time seeing them). Lookin' forward to seeing them again on the boat.

I also rather enjoyed Evile, Gama Bomb and Bonded By Blood as well, so I'd say this a pretty fuckin' solid touring lineup that's hard to beat for those with a taste for Thrash :shred:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:31 am

Captain Metal wrote:Yeah, I caught that whole "make out thing" when he was on the phone with you, so I quite obviously passed along your message.

As for the show, Overkill was no less impressive here than anyone else's accounts. This makes the fifth or sixth time I've seen them, and they've always kicked that much ass each time.

Forbidden was also delivering the goods for their first time back here in 15 years (3rd time seeing them). Lookin' forward to seeing them again on the boat.

I also rather enjoyed Evile, Gama Bomb and Bonded By Blood as well, so I'd say this a pretty fuckin' solid touring lineup that's hard to beat for those with a taste for Thrash :shred:

BIG FAT........WIN!!!!!!! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    corrosive
    Crewman

by corrosive » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 pm

This tour is coming to Toronto on Tuesday...but no Overkill...i think cuz they just played TO not long ago...this will be my 4th time seeing Evile/Bonded by Blood, in the last few months! ha ha They are awesome though!! I wish Evile was playing the cruise!!
    my wish list...COC(with pepper),Angelwitch,Spirit Caravan,St. Vitus,the Obsessed,Down,Havok,Metal Church, Cripper,Exodus,Diamond Plate,Dangerous Toys,Pentagram,Sacred Reich,Fatal Smile,Exciter,Sacrifice, Razor,Tankard,Evile,Bonded by Blood,Overkill
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:40 pm

corrosive wrote:This tour is coming to Toronto on Tuesday...but no Overkill...i think cuz they just played TO not long ago...this will be my 4th time seeing Evile/Bonded by Blood, in the last few months! ha ha They are awesome though!! I wish Evile was playing the cruise!!

are you gonna go see Forbidden tonite?
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:51 pm

vainglory wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Almond butter is quite good. I used to eat that in high school. The US government would send that to the schools in place of peanut butter sometimes(I guess it was cheaper).

Almond Butter
    Almond Breeze

These almond people should be paying me!

i freaking LOVE anything that almonds bleed too! milk, butter, paste, i don't care, the almond is better than the peanut (to me anyway).
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    corrosive
    Crewman

by corrosive » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

I just got home...what an awesome show!!!!!!!! Forbidden were really good, my first time seeing them! :) My neck is a little sore...i guess i will have a bangover tomorrow! lol

debborah1 wrote:
    corrosive wrote:This tour is coming to Toronto on Tuesday...but no Overkill...i think cuz they just played TO not long ago...this will be my 4th time seeing Evile/Bonded by Blood, in the last few months! ha ha They are awesome though!! I wish Evile was playing the cruise!!

my wish list...COC(with pepper),Angelwitch,Spirit Caravan,St. Vitus,the Obsessed,Down,Havok,Metal Church, Cripper,Exodus,Diamond Plate,Dangerous Toys,Pentagram,Sacred Reich,Fatal Smile,Exciter,Sacrifice, Razor,Tankard,Evile,Bonded by Blood,Overkill
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 am

corrosive wrote:My neck is a little sore...i guess i will have a bangover tomorrow!

Such a simple play on words but a brilliant classic nonetheless!! How can I never have heard that one before? :lol:
    Can't wait to see Forbidden in January!!! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 am

corrosive wrote:I just got home...what an awesome show!!!!!!!! Forbidden were really good, my first time seeing them! :) My neck is a little sore...i guess i will have a bangover tomorrow! lol

debborah1 wrote:

Excellent!!! Im soooo glad you loved them! Bangover!! thats def classic.....like Pengy said...how can I be 44 yrs old and not here of that before?....I guess cuz back in the day...there was no such thing!...only now....that we are older! HELL YEAH!!...I'll bang my head with you on the ship with Forbidden! woop woooo!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 am

I'm bummed that I'm going to have to miss Forbidden headlining tonight in Detroit at my favorite club.

I'll be driving past Detroit to go "up north" for turkey with my fam... If only they allowed dogs in the venue.....
    Last edited by Bentz! on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    corrosive
    Crewman

by corrosive » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Hell ya! we will all have week long bangovers!! :)

debborah1 wrote:

[/quote]
    Excellent!!! Im soooo glad you loved them! Bangover!! thats def classic.....like Pengy said...how can I be 44 yrs old and not here of that before?....I guess cuz back in the day...there was no such thing!...only now....that we are older! HELL YEAH!!...I'll bang my head with you on the ship with Forbidden! woop woooo![/quote]
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:27 pm

NOT SO GOOD......FORBIDDEN Tucson show was cancelled for tonite.......Not surprising....I don't even know why bands play in Tucson any way lol....

GOOD NEWS......So they are heading to Phoenix tonite instead of tomoro for dinner!!! Yay......Tomoro's show has atleast 80 pre-sale tix out so its all good......I wish you were all there with me ;) :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:07 am

Forbbiden show last night was Awesome!...Met a bunch of Oldschool dedicated fans as well as new....they have definatley gotten their full "MOJO" back and are full force.....definatley delivering exactly what you thirst for as far as THRASH goes.....it was so good to see my "Bay Area Badasses"

Erik(Slaytanic) showed up during the last song...(and one of our favorites)...CHALICE OF BLOOD...But then helped the guitar/Drum techs load up the trailer...
    Thanks for the beer Erik! You rock!

On a side note.....the Tour Bus was SICK!....with like 8 bunks...(each with built-in DVD players to watch while laying down) refrigerater, microwave, sink, bathroom, Big flat-screen and Wi-Fi....
    Not too shabby to be traveling on a five week tour when you have these comforts....My son's were both in awe, and Tambre (Mgr) rounded up a couple CD's and Posters and they all signed them for my boys and let them tour the bus lol....It was a damn good night ...As always, I hated to see them go :cry: ....NEXT STOP....Whiskey-a-Go Go in West Hollywood!!! (HEY HECTOR....you goin??)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 am

debborah1 wrote:Forbbiden show last night was Awesome!...Met a bunch of Oldschool dedicated fans as well as new....they have definatley gotten their full "MOJO" back and are full force.....definatley delivering exactly what you thirst for as far as THRASH goes.....it was so good to see my "Bay Area Badasses"

Erik(Slaytanic) showed up during the last song...(and one of our favorites)...CHALICE OF BLOOD...But then helped the guitar/Drum techs load up the trailer...

On a side note.....the Tour Bus was SICK!....with like 8 bunks...(each with built-in DVD players to watch while laying down) refrigerater, microwave, sink, bathroom, Big flat-screen and Wi-Fi....
    Not too shabby to be traveling on a five week tour when you have these comforts....My son's were both in awe, and Tambre (Mgr) rounded up a couple CD's and Posters and they all signed them for my boys and let them tour the bus lol....It was a damn good night ...As always, I hated to see them go :cry: ....NEXT STOP....Whiskey-a-Go Go in West Hollywood!!! (HEY HECTOR....you goin??)

Wish i could but i have school today! I have to be very careful with my sick days as im basically going to missing a whole week for 70k. My friend might be going, he got a free ticket from Tormentor playing wtih them today. If you stop by hollywood on highland they sell a bunch of metal shirts near hollywood/highland. My girl works there, hopefully you can stop by and say hi see if she remembers you from forbidden!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:08 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Forbbiden show last night was Awesome!...Met a bunch of Oldschool dedicated fans as well as new....they have definatley gotten their full "MOJO" back and are full force.....definatley delivering exactly what you thirst for as far as THRASH goes.....it was so good to see my "Bay Area Badasses"

Wish i could but i have school today! I have to be very careful with my sick days as im basically going to missing a whole week for 70k. My friend might be going, he got a free ticket from Tormentor playing wtih them today. If you stop by hollywood on highland they sell a bunch of metal shirts near hollywood/highland. My girl works there, hopefully you can stop by and say hi see if she remembers you from forbidden!

UGH!...I wish I could have gone with them...but my reponsibilites here wouldn't allow it...yeah I know.....bummer ;) ...SO I SHALL SEE YOU IN FLORIDA IN 47 days!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:

you mean 46 days 22 hours 39 mins :lol:

UGH!...I wish I could have gone with them...but my reponsibilites here wouldn't allow it...yeah I know.....bummer ;) ...SO I SHALL SEE YOU IN FLORIDA IN 47 days!!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 pm

debborah1 wrote:Erik(Slaytanic) showed up during the last song...(and one of our favorites)...CHALICE OF BLOOD...But then helped the guitar/Drum techs load up the trailer...

My pleasure Debb! By the way, I showed up during the last song of Evile, so I saw the entire Forbidden set... which was phenomenal, and a lot better than I expected... I just didn't see you until the last song. I didn't get outta there until @ 2am, but it was a good time. Can't wait to see them again in just 46 DAYS!!!!! :headbanger:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:03 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Erik(Slaytanic) showed up during the last song...(and one of our favorites)...CHALICE OF BLOOD...But then helped the guitar/Drum techs load up the trailer...

My pleasure Debb! By the way, I showed up during the last song of Evile, so I saw the entire Forbidden set... which was phenomenal, and a lot better than I expected... I just didn't see you until the last song. I didn't get outta there until @ 2am, but it was a good time. Can't wait to see them again in just 46 DAYS!!!!! :headbanger:

OH SHIT!....I totally thought you had just shown up....cuz you had your jacket on! It was friggin Hot in there.....Im so glad you liked them more than you thought you would...I always try to report back to them any feedback from fans at the show, people here on the forum and then some...good or bad...its just good to know what poeple are thinkin sometimes.....yesssss 45 DAYS!!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 am

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING TO ME RANT AND RAVE ABOUT MY FRIENDS IN FORBIDDEN...HEY ....YOU WOULD DO THE SAME....OBVIOUSLY I DO THIS AS I KNOW THAT THEY DESERVE IT... BECAUSE THEY ARE ...THAT GOOD!.....
    I LOVE THEM ALL VERY MUCH AND WANT THEM TO BE APPRECIATED AND BE HEARD MOST OF ALL......THEY HAVE COME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE AND ARE READY ONCE AGAIN TO TWIST YOUR SPINAL CORD INTO OBLIVIAN!!

PLEASE......join me at one or more of their shows on the ship...I promise you won't be disappointed.........please join me in a "CHALICE OF BLOOD"!!!! :givebeer: fuck yeah!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:30 am

Deb,

You helped win me over to them. I didn't really bother with them when they were announced for the cruise as they kinda got lost in the shuffle with me "back in the day". With your prodding and their EXCELLENT liver performance I kinda felt like an idiot for not liking them all these years. :oops:

Anyways, the new album is excellent, probably better than most, maybe all of their previous material. Not an easy feat for a band to pull off :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 am

KevinP wrote:Deb,

You helped win me over to them. I didn't really bother with them when they were announced for the cruise as they kinda got lost in the shuffle with me "back in the day". With your prodding and their EXCELLENT liver performance I kinda felt like an idiot for not liking them all these years. :oops:

Anyways, the new album is excellent, probably better than most, maybe all of their previous material. Not an easy feat for a band to pull off :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GOOD GOD!!....WHo are you?? and what have you done with the real Kevin?? ha ha I joke my friend!...so very glad you enjoyed them as much as you did....and promise me...PROMISE ME....you will wear the Camacho Crocs to the show.......I cant wait! :cheers:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am

KevinP wrote:
    With your prodding and their EXCELLENT liver performance I kinda felt like an idiot for not liking them all these years.

You looking for a donor? Must be all that soy milk...
    Have a good time...all the time.
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 am

almond milk. That's it.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 am

junkhead13 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    With your prodding and their EXCELLENT liver performance I kinda felt like an idiot for not liking them all these years.

You looking for a donor? Must be all that soy milk...

LMAO yeah I saw that too....I was like DDAAAYYUUMMM....FORBIDDEN made Kevins LIVER QUIVER!!!!!!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 pm

:lol: The liver is fine, obviously meant LIVE. :lol:

And yes I will wear my Signature Limited Edition Camacho Crocs on onbroad. If I get real adventurous I might try to make that picture into a "Camacho Jibbitz".
    http://www.crocs.com/jibbitz/jibbitz,de ... 2godpSelHw

If you have better pictures for me to use feel free to send them my way. I can do a whole Camacho themed shoe. Or does the single picture get the point across enough for you :?

(boy do I have way too much time on my hands)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Here's one....

\m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:42 pm

That is indeed a killer line up. I hope they make their way to Chicago and Milwaukee!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
Post Reply 119 posts