Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1
ProgPower USA XX
    cegr80
    Midshipman

ProgPower USA XX

by cegr80 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:22 pm

Who's coming this year and what is your favorite band to see? Mine are Barren Earth and Psychotic Waltz
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    Tiki108
    Crewman

Re: ProgPower USA XX

by Tiki108 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 pm

I'll be there and I'm most excited for Demons & Wizards. I'm extra excited cause this is the first year I get to go with a Gold Badge!
    70K: 2014
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
    Trveheim: 2018

2020_Wishlist:
      Aeternus-/-Ahab-/-Almah-/-Angel.Dust-/-Astral.Doors-/-At.The.Gates-/-Avantasia-/-Avatarium-/-Axel.Rudi.Pell-/-Behemoth-/-Black.Majesty-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carpathian.Forest-/-Circle.II.Circle-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Coffins-/-Conception-/-Crystal.Eyes-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Darkthrone-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Dragonland-/-Dream.Evil-/-Dream.Theater-/-Edguy-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epysode-/-Exhorder-/-Falkenbach-/-Forest.Stream-/-Gamma.Ray-/-God.Dethroned-/-Grailknights-/-Grand.Magus-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hammerfail-/-Heaven.Shall.Burn-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Impaled.Nazarene-/-Insomnium-/-Iron.Savior-/-Isole-/-Jag.Panzer-/-Kalmah-/-Katatonia-/-King.Diamond-/-Kreator-/-Lacrimosa-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-Lunatica-/-Marduk-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Mortification-/-Mournful.Congregation-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nocturnal.Rites-/-Now.or.Never-/-Powerwolf-/-Psyclon.Nine-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Savatage-/-Saviour.Machine-/-Serenity.in.Murder-/-Seven.Witches-/-Seventh.Wonder-/-Sodom-/-Stratovarius-/-Svart.Crown-/-Taake-/-Tad.Morose-/-Triptykon-/-Týr-/-Ulcerate-/-Unisonic-/-Vanishing.Point-/-Virgin.Black-/-Voyager-/-Whispered-/-Wolfheart-/-Wuthering.Heights-/-Zornheym
      Pellaz
      Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:37 pm

cegr80 wrote:
      Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:22 pm
      Who's coming this year and what is your favorite band to see? Mine are Barren Earth and Psychotic Waltz
      I'll be there, of course. (Hell, I'm local.)
      I'm actually co-sponsoring Barren Earth. :beerbang:
      2020 Wishlist:
      Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
      --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
      Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
      2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Booked!
      last_candle
      Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am

cegr80 wrote:
      Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 pm
      Too busy with 70K and ProgPower USA to even consider Wacken
      for me it's the other way round - I just can't make it to PPUSA every year
      I'm even kinda glad that Fri/Sat isn't really my cup of tea, making it easier for me to skip it again...
      wishlist '20:
      Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
      cegr80
      Midshipman

by cegr80 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am

last_candle wrote:
      Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am
      cegr80 wrote:
      I'm even kinda glad that Fri/Sat isn't really my cup of tea, making it easier for me to skip it again...
      There's also the location factor. For you it is easier to go to Wacken, for me it's PPUSA

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
      cegr80
      Midshipman

by cegr80 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:12 am

Tiki108 wrote:
      Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 pm
      I'll be there and I'm most excited for Demons & Wizards. I'm extra excited cause this is the first year I get to go with a Gold Badge!
      Nice. I got my first gold badge last year ;)

last_candle
      Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:48 am

cegr80 wrote:
      Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am
      last_candle wrote:
      Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am
      cegr80 wrote:
      There's also the location factor. For you it is easier to go to Wacken, for me it's PPUSA
      undoubtably!
      wishlist '20:
      Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
      cegr80
      Midshipman

by cegr80 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:43 am

What are your thoughts about having to pay for Gold Badges as soon as public sales open?

Pellaz
      Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:03 am

cegr80 wrote:
      Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:43 am
      What are your thoughts about having to pay for Gold Badges as soon as public sales open?
      When were those payments due before?

I have to think that if Glenn pushed the payment date forward, it's because of added expenses from the "front-end" -- things like obtaining work visas for overseas bands who need them. They're not cheap, and as we've discovered, that process HAS to be started way early. (Remember that the money from regular Ticketmaster sales doesn't arrive in Glenn's pocket until AFTER the event has taken place.)
      2020 Wishlist:
      Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
      --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
      Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
      2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Booked!
      cegr80
      Midshipman

by cegr80 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:40 am

Pellaz wrote:
      Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:03 am
      I have to think that if Glenn pushed the payment date forward, it's because of added expenses from the "front-end" -- things like obtaining work visas for overseas bands who need them
      You hit the nail in the head there. I always though having a December deadline was one of the perks of owning a gold badge, but it seems like it's gone. Times change and we must adapt

Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1