Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1
R.I.P. Paul Raymond from UFO
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

R.I.P. Paul Raymond from UFO

by Godflesh » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:14 pm

Edit: Forgot the link: https://eddietrunk.com/ufo-guitarist-ke ... at-age-73/

From this 2013 interview: http://metaltalk.net/news2013/2013110.php
    There have been highs and lows over the years but on the whole the business has been good to me. I'd like to thank all the musicians I have worked with over the years for their part in my musical history. From Plastic Penny in the very beginning via Chicken Shack, Savoy Brown, UFO (in several incarnations), MSG and Waysted through to my own band Paul Raymond Project (PRP). Thanks to all the fans for their continued support - I hope I have many years in front of me to carry on making and sharing my music.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1