Post Reply 1536 posts
Post Your Recent CD Purchases
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer

Re: Post Your Recent CD Purchases

by Marietje66 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Amon Anrth - Surtur Rising + DVD Bloodshed over Bochum + flag + action figure (Yes, really!) :viking: :viking: :viking:
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:09 pm

I bought three a couple of days ago

Fear Factory - Mechanize
    Iced Earth - Somthing Wicked Pt. 2 - The Crucible of Man
    Eminem - The Marshal Mathers LP (it was on sale)
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Since we sold a car that was sitting in our garage the other day, I decided to get a little loose with the cash and kinda "binged"

The 11th Hour - Burden of Grief
    Arkona - Ot Serdtsa
    Arkona - Goi !
    The Project Hate - Bleeding the New Apocolypse
    Grave - Burial Ground
    NEvermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy
    Ghost - Epyonomous
    Triptykon - Shatter
    Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising (2 disc version)
    Before the Dawn - Deathstar Rising
    Before the Dawn - Decade of Darkness (2 disc version)
    Artillery - When Death Comes (digi)
    Artillery - My Blood (digi)
    Routasielu - Pimeys
    God Dethroned - Passiondale

Not bad for $207 and I don't have to drive anywhere to get them :mrgreen: The only other things I will be buying in the immediate future will be the new Autopsy and Morbid Angel, everything else will have to wait.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Finally checked out a record store I heard about nearby me, Reckless Records, snagged the following for about $60:

Agathodaimon - Chapter III
    Agathodaimon - Blacken The Angel
    Catacombs - In the Depths of R'lyeh
    Darkthrone - Total Death (2011 reissue)
    Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion
    My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of the World
    My Dying Bride - A Line of Deathless Kings

And of course Amon Amarth's latest, via mailorder. It's no bobblehead edition, but the Surtur statuette is pretty sweet!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Amon Anrth - Surtur Rising + DVD Bloodshed over Bochum + flag + action figure

had to download everything cause the stupid cd/dvd was packaged inside the action figure box.... I was kinda mad they did it that way :evil:

got the Blackguard new release
    got all the Folkearth back catalog
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

nekrobarr wrote:Finally checked out a record store I heard about nearby me, Reckless Records, snagged the following for about $60:

My Dying Bride - The Light at the End of the World
    My Dying Bride - A Line of Deathless Kings

!

Nice!

She is the dark...
    Have a good time...all the time.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 am

junkhead13 wrote:She is the dark...

Amanda doesn't seem "that evil" :beerwink: :lol: :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Last 3:

Arkan - Hilal Track: Chaos Cypher
    Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising Track: War of the Gods
    Kampfar - Mellom Skogkledde Aaser Track: Valdogg
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:02 pm

mooyagi wrote:Last 3:

What the hell is going on here. Arkan is death metal (that song sounds good, will have to check them out further). Amon Amarth, even you folky/power metal types seem to love. Kampfar, okay black metal. Very brutal purchases by you all of a sudden.

Do I smell a defection from the club ?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:04 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Last 3:

What the hell is going on here. Arkan is death metal (that song sounds good, will have to check them out further). Amon Amarth, even you folky/power metal types seem to love. Kampfar, okay black metal. Very brutal purchases by you all of a sudden.

Do I smell a defection from the club ?

Nah just in a brutal mood I guess :lol: I'll buy some fairy unicorn worshiping power metal albums next time ;)

I really like this Arkan album. Throws a little middle eastern music in to sooth my folk metal desires with it :shred:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 pm

I don't mind folk metal "in theory". Heck My Dying Bride started using violins when it was totally unheard of I loved it. I love Pan Thy Monium and all it's jazzy weirdness (sax, flutes, horns, etc.).

But when those bands were doing it in the early to mid nineties, it was unique and uncommon, so it stood out like an exotic fruit. Nowadays folk metal bands are a dime-a-dozen and it just comes across as too gimmicky for it's own good (with the rare exception of something like ARKONA & SEAR BLISS who balance it with thrash/black/death metal). If you have a tin whistle, pan flute or hurdy gurdy going the whole time for every song it wears thin.

But like anything else, I really got into the music scene full force when death metal reared it's head. It seems that the younger crowd here got into music when alot of the folk metal bands were emerging, so that's what they were drawn to.

At least this forum isn't filled with deathcore/metalcore loving types. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:22 pm

KevinP wrote:I don't mind folk metal "in theory". Heck My Dying Bride started using violins when it was totally unheard of I loved it. I love Pan Thy Monium and all it's jazzy weirdness (sax, flutes, horns, etc.).

But when those bands were doing it in the early to mid nineties, it was unique and uncommon, so it stood out like an exotic fruit. Nowadays folk metal bands are a dime-a-dozen and it just comes across as too gimmicky for it's own good (with the rare exception of something like ARKONA & SEAR BLISS who balance it with thrash/black/death metal). If you have a tin whistle, pan flute or hurdy gurdy going the whole time for every song it wears thin.

But like anything else, I really got into the music scene full force when death metal reared it's head. It seems that the younger crowd here got into music when alot of the folk metal bands were emerging, so that's what they were drawn to.

Well with the Arkan CD I don't think the folk is really way out in front. It more complements the music than anything else as some bands focus too much on the folk and not enough on the metal. There are folky interludes but it's not like you're hearing the folk stuff throughout the whole songs. Plus, there aren't a ton of bands that use middle eastern folk (at least relative to all the scandinavian folk bands).

KevinP wrote:At least this forum isn't filled with deathcore/metalcore loving types. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

And that's a damn good thing :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Though I'm not complaining about the folk in music. I love folk metal! :P
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:57 pm

mooyagi wrote:Well with the Arkan CD I don't think the folk is really way out in front. It more complements the music than anything else as some bands focus too much on the folk and not enough on the metal.

Yeah after hearing a few of the Myspace songs that seems to be the case in a good way. Alot of times with that, LESS IS MORE and it heightens it's impact when the sound is used. Hence why I don't like alot of the newer "brutal death metal bands". Who play at 1 speed for an entire song/album. It's absolutely laughable & boring.

Speaking of Season of Mist Records (ARKAN's label), they seem to be have of different stuff nowadays:

NADER SADEK you might like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB8B40PWZ3A
    Not sure if you can access this link without a FaceBook account, but you can try: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nader-Sad ... 8091127385 6 minutes of bunch of clips from the album

Also, MORBID ANGEL's new album is coming out on SoM. I know alot of "non" death metal fans seem to like Amon Amarth as they feel they can understand the vocals better than most bands (I don't believe that to be the real reason, but I digress).

But David Vincent of Morbid Angel has one of the most intelligible voices while still being brutal/harsh, ALOT easier to understand than Johan Hegg. I'd urge people who never checked out MA before to do so now OR when the new album comes out. I'm sure I'll be freaking out like a crack monkey when it comes out in June (crossing fingers it lives up to even a fraction of the hyper/wait).
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 am

KevinP wrote:Speaking of Season of Mist Records (ARKAN's label), they seem to be have of different stuff nowadays:

NADER SADEK you might like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB8B40PWZ3A
    Not sure if you can access this link without a FaceBook account, but you can try: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nader-Sad ... 8091127385 6 minutes of bunch of clips from the album

Also, MORBID ANGEL's new album is coming out on SoM. I know alot of "non" death metal fans seem to like Amon Amarth as they feel they can understand the vocals better than most bands (I don't believe that to be the real reason, but I digress).

But David Vincent of Morbid Angel has one of the most intelligible voices while still being brutal/harsh, ALOT easier to understand than Johan Hegg. I'd urge people who never checked out MA before to do so now OR when the new album comes out. I'm sure I'll be freaking out like a crack monkey when it comes out in June (crossing fingers it lives up to even a fraction of the hyper/wait).

That Nader Sadek video is :shock: The music on the video isn't bad but the samples on that Facebook page (which I can get to) fails to grab me.

Me liking Amon Amarth has nothing to do with understanding the vocals, hell, I listen to black metal :lol: They just have very catchy melodies to go along with their music. Can you suggest any Morbid Angel? I never really got into them from the limited stuff I've heard.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:47 am

mooyagi wrote:That Nader Sadek video is :shock: The music on the video isn't bad but the samples on that Facebook page (which I can get to) fails to grab me.

Me liking Amon Amarth has nothing to do with understanding the vocals, hell, I listen to black metal :lol: They just have very catchy melodies to go along with their music. Can you suggest any Morbid Angel? I never really got into them from the limited stuff I've heard.

Nader stuff is just different, hence the recommendation. I'm still on the fence about a purchase as I need to hear more, but it has me intrigued. RE: AA, I was speaking more so of the non brutal vocal crowd.

Morbid Angel links, sure, but it would be easier if you were on FB. Here they are in order of EARLIEST to NEWEST material (spanning 4 albums):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmOYSH_LjF4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgw3mOFU2q4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdxcL5GjIwM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsAFNBrVI3Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37V6bl5ZRaA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nV8d3vu_Yc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGfUDcVDTk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwj_QydZkn0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SVeMak4 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo3RK3yfDtM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq-FVsrBpJQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I7TIcGL ... re=related
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 pm

You can always PM them to me too. I'm never joining Facebook. No matter how easy it would make it for you. Oh, and speaking of Facebook. Quit it with the Yankee shenanigans :evil: If Marlo shows up in a Yankees shirt she's getting on the next flight back to Calgary. :lol: Yes, I know you're trying to start shit.

• vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 pm

mooyagi wrote:You can always PM them to me too. I'm never joining Facebook. No matter how easy it would make it for you. Oh, and speaking of Facebook. Quit it with the Yankee shenanigans :evil: If Marlo shows up in a Yankees shirt she's getting on the next flight back to Calgary. :lol: Yes, I know you're trying to start shit.

NEXT FLIGHT BACK TO CALGARY?!? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Empty threat. I'm like a flame to a power metal moth so to speak for some damnable reason. Besides, who HAS the Red Sox tickets of the game we're going to? :P

For the record I initially brought up the Yankees on there, Kevin was just highly encouraging it :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:16 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:You can always PM them to me too. I'm never joining Facebook. No matter how easy it would make it for you. Oh, and speaking of Facebook. Quit it with the Yankee shenanigans :evil: If Marlo shows up in a Yankees shirt she's getting on the next flight back to Calgary. :lol: Yes, I know you're trying to start shit.

NEXT FLIGHT BACK TO CALGARY?!? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Empty threat. I'm like a flame to a power metal moth so to speak for some damnable reason. Besides, who HAS the Red Sox tickets of the game we're going to? :P

For the record I initially brought up the Yankees on there, Kevin was just highly encouraging it :lol:

And who has the Disneyland tickets and the Amon Amarth tickets?
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:And who has the Disneyland tickets and the Amon Amarth tickets?

I have my Amon Amarth ticket and there is NO possible way that you would take Disneyland away from me - I've never been before and you promised that Tom Sawyer boat ride thing, Splash Mountain as well as the Aladdin musical :evil: Empty threats :P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:And who has the Disneyland tickets and the Amon Amarth tickets?

I have my Amon Amarth ticket and there is NO possible way that you would take Disneyland away from me - I've never been before and you promised that Tom Sawyer boat ride thing, Splash Mountain as well as the Aladdin musical :evil: Empty threats :P

Not a concern anyways. You would never give in to Kevin :P
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Testament - Live in London
    Blind Guardian - The Forgotten Tales
    Destruction - The best of
    Tierra Santa - 1997 / 2007
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 cabin 2585
    2013 cabin 2035
    2014 cabin 2589
    2015 cabin 2264
    2016 cabin 8607
    2017 cabin 9611
    2018 cabin 8457
    2019 cabin 8673
    2020 cabin 6659

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:33 am

mooyagi wrote:Not a concern anyways. You would never give in to Kevin :P

:lol: better people than her have caved in, so let's test this theory of yours. Image

And you would do nothing of the sort. She could walk around with a Jeter jersey for 4 days and you would follow her around like a pathetic lap dog. Image

And which one of your little stoollies is feeding you the Facebook info ?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:53 am

Okay, fuck all of this.

If I'm bringing a jersey with me I'm getting a Blue Jay's jersey :lol: :D ;) :cool:

I am officially becoming the baseball form of Switzerland, neutral party. Blue Jays. My wardrobe will not become part of the baseball battle as of now :lol:

(I don't even know, do Yankees or Red Sox have any kind of feud with the Blue Jays? Or is there a better "Switzerland" like team?")
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 am

vikingbitch wrote:Okay, fuck all of this.

If I'm bringing a jersey with me I'm getting a Blue Jay's jersey :lol: :D ;) :cool:

I am officially becoming the baseball form of Switzerland, neutral party. Blue Jays. My wardrobe will not become part of the baseball battle as of now :lol:

(I don't even know, do Yankees or Red Sox have any kind of feud with the Blue Jays? Or is there a better "Switzerland" like team?")

Having a rivalry with the Blue Jays is like fighting a ant. What's the point when you can just squash them with your foot in 2 seconds? Besides, they don't have an arrogant owner who acts like a prick when he doesn't get what he wants. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 am

vikingbitch wrote:Okay, fuck all of this.

Red Sox jersey or you're going topless :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 am

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Not a concern anyways. You would never give in to Kevin :P

:lol: better people than her have caved in, so let's test this theory of yours. Image

And you would do nothing of the sort. She could walk around with a Jeter jersey for 4 days and you would follow her around like a pathetic lap dog. Image

And which one of your little stoollies is feeding you the Facebook info ?

Oh I beg to differ :twisted: She knows what will happen if she gets out of line :mrgreen:
    Last edited by mooyagi on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 am

mooyagi wrote:Red Sox jersey or you're going topless :twisted:

Don't be surprised if she shows up in a Red Sox burka now Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:27 am

KevinP wrote:

Don't be surprised if she shows up in a Red Sox burka now Image

Much better than a Yankees shirt!
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 am

mooyagi wrote:Oh I beg to differ :twisted: She knows what will happen if she gets out of line :mrgreen:

Note to self: kick Ryan into the pit at the Death Angel show :evil:

You are not scoring yourself any points today with the LA trip so close dear mooyagi (house spiders be damned). Do not push it. :evil: :P
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:23 am

vikingbitch wrote:Note to self: kick Ryan into the pit at the Death Angel show :evil:

You are not scoring yourself any points today with the LA trip so close dear mooyagi (house spiders be damned). Do not push it. :evil: :P

It is kinda funny how he tries to act all tough and mighty with you Image. Talk about Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 am

vikingbitch wrote:

mooyagi wrote:Oh I beg to differ :twisted: She knows what will happen if she gets out of line :mrgreen:

Showem who's boss Marlo......meowww....Pffft Pffffft!! :beerwink: buncha pussies ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 pm

KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Note to self: kick Ryan into the pit at the Death Angel show :evil:

It is kinda funny how he tries to act all tough and mighty with you Image. Talk about Image

You're just jealous because she's choosing the Red Sox over the Yankees :p

Despite all your bullshit, you know deep down that mooyagi>>>KevinP
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Haha it's all a moot point since you know you are wearing a Sawx shirt to the game. :mrgreen:

I think my blackberry messages just helped settle this little dispute :P :D
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:41 pm

My new Amon Amarth album just arrived on Friday!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 pm

mooyagi wrote:You're just jealous because she's choosing the Red Sox over the Yankees :p

Despite all your bullshit, you know deep down that mooyagi>>>KevinP

And then you woke up. You'll have a minimal audience, while mine will be 2,000 strong ;) :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Atheist - Piece of Time
    Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
    Sacred Reich - The American Way
    Thunder - Symphony and Stage (Live 2CD)

Watain shirt
    Last edited by Tuup on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm

debborah1 wrote:My new Amon Amarth album just arrived on Friday!

Wait, what, you like death metal all of a sudden ? What;s going on here ?
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:52 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:My new Amon Amarth album just arrived on Friday!

Wait, what, you like death metal all of a sudden ? What;s going on here ?

I know it must be hard to listen to/read the words of others when you're busy spewing Power Metal Vegemite out of every orifice but she became a fan on this thing called 70,000 Tons of Metal 2011.

Try to keep up eh ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • portharbor
    Crewman

by portharbor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Welcome to Sky Valley- Kyuss
    Live- Candlemass
    Reek of Putrification- Carcass
    Sever The Wicked Hand- Crowbar. The new Crowbar is KILLER