Post Reply 1517 posts
Post Your Recent CD Purchases
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Post Your Recent CD Purchases

by last_candle » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 am

last_candle wrote:new Falconer

---and I finally got the first two Falconer albums
    I had copies of'em for years, but somehow forgot to buy those two incredible albums
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Forgot to post

My dying bride- Songs of darkness, words of light
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Arch Enemy - Khaos Legions (2CD)
    Behemoth - Abyssus Abyssum Invocat (2CD)
    Belphegor - Infernal Live Orgasm
    Demonaz - March of The Norse
    Hank III - Hillbilly Joker
    My Dying Bride - Deeper Down (EP)

If anyone knows where I can get the My Dying Bride singles (Symphonaire..., Thrash of Naked Limbs, I Am The Bloody Earth, Bring Me Victory, and any others) as well as, "The Stories," please message me. I've got my eye on ebay. Thanks!!!!

:beerhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:10 am

Arch Enemy - Khaos Legions

Such a fun album. They covered the The Book of Heavy metal and I went nuts when I heard it lol!
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 am

Bought At Store new Releases:
    Arch Enemy - Chaos Regions
    Behemoth - Abyssus Abyssum Invocat
    Agorophoric Nosbleed/Despise you - split disc (bought for Agor.)
    Haemorrhage - Hospital Carnage

& found online for a decent price (finally):
    Massacre - From Beyond/Inhuman Condition

Outside of the disappointment of the Morbid Angel cd, thsi has been a fantastic month or so for new releases, best stretch I can remember for a long time.
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Bought online:
    Cancer - Death Shall Rise

only hard to get at decent price cd Im currently looking for now is Malevolent Creation's Returibution. (Til I get bored and surf and come up with another half dozen I want. Never bought anyting by DRI or Discharge, might target them next)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Folkearth - Sons Of The North
    The Devin Townsend Project - Deconstruction
    The Devin Townsend Project - Ghost
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

too many to mention, but have expanded my wall of sound ....... nearing 4000 maybe over 5000 with downloaded albums :cheers: :givebeer:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:Image

too many to mention, but have expanded my wall of sound ....... nearing 4000 maybe over 5000 with downloaded albums :cheers: :givebeer:

After I finish copying everything I'm selling my entire collection on ebay... already sold about 800 a few years ago, gonna sell the other nearly 1000 soon. I will miss my wall of music, but I want to move south, so money wins.

But your wall, very impressive sir!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Very bad ass! I'll have to post mine at some point but already feel dwarft :oops:

haha! Been rippin em all to lossless and sold a bunch of stuff but still love the real CD! I do dig LPs. I wish more artist would do LP and free digital download /w purchase. I love the art work and smell of a newly pressed CD or LP.
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Demonaz - March of The Norse

How you diggin that? I couldn't get into it as it felt to never leave the airstrip so to speak. I kept waiting for a track to kick in and blow me away but eh.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 pm

I've collected LP's, sold most of those as money was needed : still have a few .... collected 8-tracks, most ended up in the garbage (bad idea) the rest lost in several moves, collected cassettes (around 600 or so) most gone now : some over 30 years old still play, but I don't dig them out anymore -- moved on to... cd's came around so started again ....... all have been ripped into mp3's and remain in like new condition (just to have the artwork) many only played once as they were ripped (so really not even played). :cheers: :givebeer:
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

KDibildox wrote:My dying bride- Songs of darkness, words of light

That is a good album. I know you are pretty hardcore into Anathema but MBD were big back in the day with the whole peaceville records bunch (paradise lost still being my faves). That record is fairly catchy too as you may find, but it is still in the vein of "Eternity/Alt. 4" type of misery etc. of the bunch. Have you ever given Paradise Lost a spin? They are to me the most elusive in that they covered a large amount of material and styles and still retain some very strong song writing thanks to Nick and Greg Combo. Granted it requires a more open understanding of musical styles to scope their stuff but it might be a rewarding find in the end. Like anathema, their early works do not represent where they are now. :beerwink:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:After I finish copying everything I'm selling my entire collection on ebay... already sold about 800 a few years ago, gonna sell the other nearly 1000 soon. I will miss my wall of music, but I want to move south, so money wins.

PLEASE send me a link to your ebay store! I want to check that out. Thanks! :cheers:

soundcurve wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Demonaz - March of The Norse

How you diggin that? I couldn't get into it as it felt to never leave the airstrip so to speak. I kept waiting for a track to kick in and blow me away but eh.

I love it! It's very similar to All Shall Fall, so if you liked that album, you should love this one! But on the other hand, I see what you mean. I give it about a 7.5 out of 10, where as All Shall fall was a 9.5 out of 10. :beerhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:After I finish copying everything I'm selling my entire collection on ebay... already sold about 800 a few years ago, gonna sell the other nearly 1000 soon. I will miss my wall of music, but I want to move south, so money wins.

PLEASE send me a link to your ebay store! I want to check that out. Thanks! :cheers:

yeah, when I start the selling I'm gonna be promoting the shit out of it... some of the rarest items I plan to sell:

Meshuggah "All This Because Of Greed" vinyl test Pressing
    Eucharist "Greeting Immortality" 7"
    Heaven Shall Burn "In Battle There Is No Law" (original release, only about 500 pressed)
    Morning Again "The Cleanest War 12"
    (I know the last couple areprobably not in most of this forum's lexicon)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Equilibrium - Rekreatur
    In Extremo Discography
    Metsatoll - Iivakivi and Aio
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 pm

List a half dozen or so of what you got recently if you dont mind, I always like seeing your lists, I always end up checking a few out as youve got pretty good tastes.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

soundcurve wrote:

That is a good album. I know you are pretty hardcore into Anathema but MBD were big back in the day with the whole peaceville records bunch (paradise lost still being my faves). That record is fairly catchy too as you may find, but it is still in the vein of "Eternity/Alt. 4" type of misery etc. of the bunch. Have you ever given Paradise Lost a spin? They are to me the most elusive in that they covered a large amount of material and styles and still retain some very strong song writing thanks to Nick and Greg Combo. Granted it requires a more open understanding of musical styles to scope their stuff but it might be a rewarding find in the end. Like anathema, their early works do not represent where they are now. :beerwink:

Oh I do like Paradise Lost but have never had a full album of theirs. Any recommendation? Personally, for Anathema I like Alternative 4 and Judgement most, so based on that, what would you recommend for Paradise Lost? I love anything with a touch of misery :D
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:47 pm

KDibildox wrote:Oh I do like Paradise Lost but have never had a full album of theirs. Any recommendation? Personally, for Anathema I like Alternative 4 and Judgement most, so based on that, what would you recommend for Paradise Lost? I love anything with a touch of misery :D

Well since I stopped listening to Anathema after Crestfallen & Serenades, my recommendation for Paradise Lost would be Lost Paradise & Gothic. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Paradise Lost-Lost Paradise? :lol: pretty creative! I would have gone with Found Hell :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:52 pm

And thanks for the vid! listening to Eternal at the moment
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Lost Paradise is straight up doomy death metal. Gothic was the follow up where they added the, wait for it...... "gothic" element to their sound. Very different for it's time.
    Great album. I really didn't listen to much after that. I remember Shades of God or something along those lines, but then it starting getting all soft and weepy, so I naturally didn't bother with them anymore. :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    soundcurve wrote:

Oh I do like Paradise Lost but have never had a full album of theirs. Any recommendation? Personally, for Anathema I like Alternative 4 and Judgement most, so based on that, what would you recommend for Paradise Lost? I love anything with a touch of misery :D

I'm willing to bet Draconian Times and One Second would both be right up your alley

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

KDibildox wrote:Oh I do like Paradise Lost but have never had a full album of theirs. Any recommendation? Personally, for Anathema I like Alternative 4 and Judgement most, so based on that, what would you recommend for Paradise Lost? I love anything with a touch of misery :D

Well I wouldn't go with KevinP recommendation (no offense) based on that. His assessment is correct but if you didn't like anything pre-Eternity with anathema I don't think those albums would fit your taste and much of their new Cds they are releasing are re-embracing the heavier production (not the vocals though). Sooo . . . . what album??? Hmmm, it is hard cause paradise lost morphed a lot from Draconian Times to Host (And why I love em', sadly they are in repeat mode atm) but found the music and song writing all excellent. It is hard to compare them to anathema but I think the album 'One Second' would be a safe start. They are more gothic than anathema as leaning more from the MDB camp for origin.

The consensus classic album that is fairly miserable is Draconian Times. It has a more metallica-ish feel though.
    I See Your Face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgTIh7pWVbM
    Jaded - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1HFtOL0Oc
    Forever Failure - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdqkrDivZyk

Some excellent songs from One Second.
    One Second - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-nV5rfp ... re=related
    Disappear - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx9zaVt5 ... re=related (I do love the ending of this track a lot)
    Another Day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoxUrlGz ... re=related

"Symbol of Life" was a great merger of a lot of their experimentation.
    Prey Nightfall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlR60aCjerM

I'd recommend "Host" but that is extremely far removed from the anathema area. But linking shit is easy so here are two worthy tracks to scope. People call it their depeche mode album or whatever.
    Nothing Sacred - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmnmg5Ja-4Q
    Year of Summer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UO8lCPzlM

So blow through those links and see if any of the vibes stick. Their newest album "Faith divides Us, Death Unites Us" is really really good but they are tuned to A (Low guitar tuning). You can watch a pretty cool video from it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BONcpuDcrc The album is really good and I need to listen to it more.

Let me know if any of the songs stick, based on that it is easier to recommend a album to scope outright. :beerwink:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks! actually, the song One Second I quite like, sadly there aren't too many options on itunes, so I guess there will be no instant gratification for me :lol: though a metal shop back home has a lot of metal options, so hopefully they will have some CDs
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

KDibildox wrote:Thanks! actually, the song One Second I quite like, sadly there aren't too many options on itunes, so I guess there will be no instant gratification for me :lol: though a metal shop back home has a lot of metal options, so hopefully they will have some CDs

Ahh yea bummer. Np, though there is the mighty amazon ;) or if you want to do a search of das Google and perhaps put the words filestube or mediafire after it something might happen :twisted: Not to geek out but I loath iTunes as they jack all your music (heavy on DRM) and index it to crap on a ipod. But that is just my taste so, :P PL are a fave band of mine and really hope they make it on the ship.

On another note and I a verging off the metal course, if you dig One Second and have a stomach for gothy type music you'd might dig Sisters of Mercy.

Temple of Love (Short Version)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROnXv7Z7 ... re=related
    Lucretia, My Reflection - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo
    Best cover I've heard of Lucretia, My Reflection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvJhOroUftM

There are many more but don't want to inundated you with youtube links.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:37 pm

BehnWilson wrote:List a half dozen or so of what you got recently if you dont mind, I always like seeing your lists, I always end up checking a few out as youve got pretty good tastes.

I'll have to go back and look ... have a tendency to rip 'em and put them away ............ not always sure if I've had it or it's new (double orders have also happened as I wait for something and order again, thinking I don't have it :lol: ) really need a better system for keeping track ha ha

but I'll work on a list and can't say I really like what I buy as many are just based on bands I haven't heard (always looking for something new) or suggestions from others. :beerhorns:
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Allman Bros in the corner I see. :heavydrink: What is that? Some sort of greatest hits or something?
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 pm

box set?
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Deathbringer wrote:Allman Bros in the corner I see. :heavydrink: What is that? Some sort of greatest hits or something?

4 cd box set hits, rarities, live tracks .... usual stuff a box set includes :beerhorns:
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 pm

I love them. Maybe I should strongly consider them for karaoke next year.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Deathbringer wrote:I love them. Maybe I should strongly consider them for karaoke next year.

"Whipping Post" is one of favorites :cheers:
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Deathbringer wrote:I love them. Maybe I should strongly consider them for karaoke next year.

"Whipping Post" is one of favorites :cheers:

That is a great song, but I'm pretty partial to "Blue Sky."
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 am

KDibildox wrote:Thanks! actually, the song One Second I quite like, sadly there aren't too many options on itunes, so I guess there will be no instant gratification for me :lol: though a metal shop back home has a lot of metal options, so hopefully they will have some CDs

you can't go wrong picking up the cd One Second... and then check out their last few cds self titled, In Requiem, and Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us... purely based on sound they are a return to for for the Shades Of God through One Second era... then look into the more electro goth years from in between if you find yourself really diggin' them.

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Thanks! I will check the store at home and if not, amazon away
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm

list of some of the newest .....
    As They Sleep - Dynasty
    Axxis - Kingdom of the Night
    Argus - Argus
    DevilDriver - Pray for Villains
    Desciple - Horseshoes & Handgrenades
    Exmortus - In Hatreds Flame
    Kenny Wayne shepherd - Live in Chicago
    Mutiny Within - Mutiny Within
    Pentagram - Last Rites
    The Rods - Vengeance
    Taking Dawn - Time to Burn
    Trouble - Palm 9 and Simple Mind Condition
    Twisted Tower Dire - Make it Dark
    WhoCares - Out of My Mind/Holy Water (single featuring Ian Gillian, Tony Iommi)
    Zoroaster - Matador

still waiting for

Immortal - All Shall Fall
    Falconer - Armod
    Storm Warrior - Heathen Warrior
    TYR - The Lay of Thrym
    UDO - Rev Raptor
    Black Country Communion - 2
    Saxon - Call to Arms
    Argus - Boldly Stride the Doomed

Just to name a few ....... I know I'm missing many others but I don't recall them :cheers: :givebeer:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:49 am

Arch Enemy - Khaos Legions :death:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Belphegor - Infernal Live Orgasm
    Bloodbath - Bloodbath Over Bloodstock DVD
    Dimmu Borgir - Stormblast (1996)
    Dimmu Borgir/Old Man's Child - Devil's Path/In The Shades of Life (Split, original pressing w/pink cover) :beerhorns:
    Immortal - The Seventh Date of Blashyrkh - Live at Wacken 2007 (DVD/CD)
    My Dying Bride - Evinta (2CD)
    Sodom - In War And Pieces (CD/DVD)
    Sodom - In The Sign of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty
    Sodom - Live In Germany 1998
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Accept-- Blood of the Nations
    Motorhead--The World is Yours.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    kjaxin
    Crewman

by kjaxin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 am

KDibildox wrote:Thanks! I will check the store at home and if not, amazon away

Shades of God was my first from them. "As I Die" remains a favorite. One Second was lame, at that point they were trying too hard to be something they were not.
    Bolt Thrower, Satyricon, Einherjer, Slumber, Yob, Inquisition, Unholy, Horna, Primordial, Melechesh, Goatwhore, October Tide, Rapture
Post Reply 1517 posts