Post Reply 28 posts Page 1 of 1
Are you in any metal videos/dvds
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Are you in any metal videos/dvds

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:15 pm

1. Metallica - Live Sh*t- Binge and Purge - Seattle show from 1989- beginning and the intro music and the camera starts going down to the crowd and I was in a circle pit of friends and I flipped off the camera with both hands. I think I was wearing a jack daniels shirt and probably had a poodle mullet. :lol:

2. Wacken- Metal Overdrive (2003)

Wacken Impressions (11 minute bonus video)- Was taken at Wacken 2002. There were these two german chicks from some zine walking around topless with pasties and dressed as "little devils". It was 12 noon, the sun was blazing and so was I. I woke up drunk, went to watch the first band at 11am (Bal Sagoth). Anyway, we ran into the girls and I asked my friend if he would take a picture of me with both of them and so he did and suddenly there were 3 other people taking a picture (why they would want one I do not know) and then I looked over and some dude with a HUGE video camera over his shoulder was filming. I did not think anything of it until my friend in Norway emailed me that she was watching this DVD on her couch and there I was and she was like "Thats fucking SCOTT".

3. Party San Open Air (2003)

I can be seen in the photo pit taking pictures a couple of times during a couple of the bands

3. Metal: A Headbangers Journey-

Wacken 2004 footage. I was leaning forward on a little table talking to some chick (about 15 seconds of footage)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer

Re: Are you in any metal videos/dvds

by CharleneThrashes » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Should I bow now, or later? :lol: :death:

I clearly have only begun in my adventures and I envy yours!

I am in an actual music video, but it isn't metal. Coheed and Cambria's guitarist Travis Stever has a side project called Davenport Cabinet and I submitted footage to be used and he used it. If anyone is curious :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9aovggXitc

I'm in the little tv monitor with headphones on.

70000 Tons of Metal Onboard Success: Take Fucking 2! Divorce
    kept me from the last one, but I won't take "no" for an answer this time.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 am

Hmm many concerts i've attended have ended up on dvd's
    I'm on the MCF volume 1 dvd a few times on the fan section.Also i'm the guy who you see shouting 'I'm from Dublin Ireland' on that dvd.
    I ended up on the Bulgarian news too as some interviews thing they were doing about Manowar fans at Kaliakra rock festival in 08.
    Lost the link though.Must try and find it.
    There was also some atricle done in a local newspaper in Zaragoza about me and the group i was hanging around with due to the fact they thought it was so strange to see so many metalheads from different countries hanging around together in Spain.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 am

When I was about 10, me and 3 of my friends put on KISS makeup and I played Gene as we performed for some little girls in the neighbourhood and sold juice and popcorn. Pretty sure my friend's mom filmed it but...

Seriously though, that's quite the list Scott! Sounds like good times. I'll have to watch the 2 of those I own and see if I can spot ya :twisted: The guy that did Headbanger's Journey, Sam Dunn, is from Victoria (capital of BC) and, as many of you know I'm sure, went on to do Global Metal as well as Iron Maiden's Flight 666. I wonder if he'll be on board for our journey :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 am

No bowing and I was not bragging, i am tryin to make the forums interesting and make the time go by quickly . lol

I am going to write my memoirs. i just need to start off somewhere....
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:34 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I am going to write my memoirs. i just need to start off somewhere....

I'm gonna write mine someday too. Have a few bits started here and there. Actually saw recently a night school type course given at a local college aimed specifically at people who want to do this. Might be worth looking into if/when you get serious.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm

I am a journalist and majored in communication at a uni but could use a refresher course and I need to stop being so lazy and start reviewing for my site again. I need some action and need people to start reviewing for me!! Its volunteer work. Anyone can review a cd, lp, dvd, show, concert or festival at my site, all you do is register. There is a message board there and it hardly gets any action. :( No love for BlizzardBeast.com :lol:

Charlene- I need to see that on my laptop with speakers

metalwrath- please find that footage, sounds cool.
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Never being so famous. The longer I got was in a Primal Fear's photos from a show, where you can barely see me (and my brother and cousin).
    -----------------
    Zeh
  • Horns High
    Oiler

by Horns High » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm

I was in the six feet under double dead dvd on a few different occasions, and this isn't a official dvd or video, but I recently ran across some video on youtube of the Milwaukee Metalfest 1998 when about 30 of us jumped on stage and started bangin' and moshing with Dying Fetus during their set,its one of my favorite metal moments of all time and I can't believe someone actually caught it on tape,fuck yeah the good ole days!! :cheers:
    Jemstar
    Oiler

by Jemstar » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:No bowing and I was not bragging, i am tryin to make the forums interesting and make the time go by quickly . lol

I was actually thinking about getting a grizzled mariner to stand outside my wedding and tell guests his story. You'd almost be perfect. Problem is, the wedding's in August and the cruise isn't for a few more months...
    4045... hopefully?
    sideways
    Petty Officer

by sideways » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:59 pm

could have been in the Unholy Alliance video in 2006... but I was at the show in Edmonton and they filmed the show in Vancouver

bummer :P
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:48 am

Jemstar wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:No bowing and I was not bragging, i am tryin to make the forums interesting and make the time go by quickly . lol

I was actually thinking about getting a grizzled mariner to stand outside my wedding and tell guests his story. You'd almost be perfect. Problem is, the wedding's in August and the cruise isn't for a few more months...

:lol: :lol:

I did that at a friends Celtic Wedding in the woods a few years back. But they did not ask me to do it, I got drunk on Barley Wine and forgot to "put a sock in it"
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Darkane's Layers Of Live DVD has my CM Ward tattoo (also prominently featured in the DVD's trailer)... they were shitting their pants when they saw it
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 pm

:lol: Is this the oldest zombie thread ever? Over 14 months between posts
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm

If the goddamn Repulsion DVD ever sees the light of day, I'm all over the place in that one. :evil: What's up with that Hector???? :?

And I suppose we're all in another DVD that still has to come out yet... what's the hold up on the 70,000 Tons DVD, UMC? :|
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:59 am

the only DVD I know of is Rage's 20th anniversary show in Bochum - but you can hardly spot me
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 am

Just about every wacken DVD that has come out since 2007 i can be seen on

Alestorms wacken 2008
    Tyr Wacken 2007
    Each Wacken DVD since 2007
    Suidakras Celtic War Tunes
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 am

I am actually in a Manowar video that was filmed in Ohio for Return of the Warlord.

Total cheese of course and i am not one of the biker sluts it's only a crowd shot but i was up front...right at 3:41 you can see my chubby young face there sorta head-nodding next to a guy who's the main one in the shot, yelling with fists pumped, my old friend Nick (not husband Nick). you can also see my sweet leather arm gauntlet that i made myself. my mom's little devil-horned hand is on the left there but her face is not in the shot. it's all pretty quick you might even miss it if you look! my hair was dark and i had bangs. very tough to recognize. but i'm there in the vid dammit! i was 19 and my dang face used to be really fat even though i was not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JStq9YudnL4

I was also on MTV news when they were at the New Jersey Metalfest March Metal Meltdown (Jack Koshick) and they talked to me for a minute about the bands there that year, In Extremo being one of those....YIPPEE. that was actually cool because i wasn't just in the shot i was being interviewed. i have no tape of it thought.
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 am

Awesome. I would not have recognised you...
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 am

Ravenlord wrote:Awesome. I would not have recognised you...

i'm always reinventing myself! wouldn't wanna go back to my look at 19 tho...it's easier to see my mom's hand in the shot than it is me, really! :viking:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 am

last_candle wrote:the only DVD I know of is Rage's 20th anniversary show in Bochum - but you can hardly spot me

i've been there too. See me on the Balcony - if you could see anything up there..... :shred:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:Awesome. I would not have recognised you...

i'm always reinventing myself! wouldn't wanna go back to my look at 19 tho...it's easier to see my mom's hand in the shot than it is me, really! :viking:

:lol:

I was supposed to be in the Cage DVD but looking at the track listing, I don't think they included any footage from the festival I was at. But in all fairness I don't blame them. It was 2am and there were more unconscious people at that indoor stage than cage fans.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Only ones for me is the Metalmania 2007 DVD, front row centre during Paradise Lost, I was waiting for My Dying Bride who where playing last. This was at about 3 or 4am, they were running way behind schedule and the line-up was mixed up because the headliners (Testament) had to leave early to catch a flight back to the US I think to resume their tour, or so I heard. I don't speak Polish so I didn't understand any of the announcements about timetable changes. MDB didn't make it onto the DVD.

The other was Paradise Lost at the filming of their DVD "The Anatomy of Melancholy" at the Koko Club in London. Somewhere outside hangin' out after the show when the film crew was out there interviewing some of my friends.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Well... it isn't metal, but you can clearly see me in the Zappa plays Zappa video filmed in Seattle a few years back. Hodge and I were both there. :P

I made the Devil do it.
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am

I show up in a handful of shots at the Ensiferum gig in Wacken 2008. Awesome gig
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    tommo76
    Crewman

by tommo76 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:09 am

I was on some shots from the DVD they did for the Rock Hard Festival 2003 in Gelsenkirchen.

In one Anthrax Song you can see me running into the Mosh pit at full speed and around two seconds later you can see me getting pushed out again at an even higher speed. :headbanger:
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 am

BEST FAILED STAG DIVER EVER! HAHAHHA

Thats actually my buddy "stage diving" @45 seconds. He told me about how he ate shit right after it happened then a few weeks later we saw the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP4SWIqp6Tw
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
Post Reply 28 posts Page 1 of 1