Post Reply 16292 posts
What are you listening to right now?
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by vikingbitch » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

MadameLePink wrote:Fredrik is allowed to listen to what he feel like (when he's at work and while he makes breakfast during the weekend :mrgreen: )

Well, as long as he listens to Artillery at work, no problem. While he makes breakfast he's actually allowed to listen to worse stuff as I can't hear it from the bedroom :mrgreen: I'm very open minded :cool:

:shock:

I have lessons to learn from you :lol: That would work well with the musical tastes of mooyagi so I wouldn't need to tolerate them :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:Fredrik is allowed to listen to what he feel like (when he's at work and while he makes breakfast during the weekend :mrgreen: )

Well, as long as he listens to Artillery at work, no problem. While he makes breakfast he's actually allowed to listen to worse stuff as I can't hear it from the bedroom :mrgreen: I'm very open minded :cool:

:shock:

I have lessons to learn from you :lol:

I'm so waking you up with some Hammerfall in a couple weeks when you're here :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm

mooyagi wrote:I'm so waking you up with some Hammerfall in a couple weeks when you're here :headbanger:

Frrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckk you!

Hammerfall + No coffee maker

That's your own fate you're writing for yourself asshole :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm

KevinP wrote:Image
    just kidding Billy boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm more than willing to bet if you listened for a bit you'd be sold
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I'm so waking you up with some Hammerfall in a couple weeks when you're here :headbanger:

Frrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckk you!

Hammerfall + No coffee maker

That's your own fate you're writing for yourself asshole :lol:

Oh it's gonna be a fun weekend :D
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Allman Brothers - Greatest Hits
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:04 pm

The new Decapitated. Sick! It rips!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:18 pm

rhiawiz wrote:The new Decapitated. Sick! It rips!

Your right, thatis an Awesome album. Great for working out to.

Currently playing;
    UFO - Strangers In The NIght
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Thin Lizzy - Live & Dangerous cd
    Uncle Soda
    Petty Officer

by Uncle Soda » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 am

KevinP wrote:
    Uncle Soda wrote:Image

Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade album

Kevin, before you shoot your vegemite in your stroopwafel pants, please know that I haven't decided what I think yet.

But I've made it to track 6 and the volume is still way up, much to my colleagues joy :beerhorns:

:lol: I wonder how many stroopwafels would be needed to construct them as "pants". Clearly the fresh ones are more fl\exible and larger. But this gives me an idea :mrgreen:

Just the fact that you made it to track 6 has me tickled with glee. You're slowly getting out from under the tyranny of Laura. :lol: :heavydrink: :lol:

I spent most of the day at work with Bolt Thrower. Listened to The IVth Crusade and For Victory.

I actually like them more than I thought I would, considering the source ( :D ) , but it's a frustrating experience anyway. They have so many awesome intros that sets the tone, and just when you're ready to go bananas the vocalist ruins it. The vocals are so flat and boring. He almost sounds winded. It's too bad, because I even get some Entombed vibes from some of the tracks, so with another singer I'd probably become a big fan right away.

Favourite tracks: This Time it's War, Ritual, Forever Fallen, Armageddon Bound.

Would definitely check them out if they came on broad, but not likely to buy the t-shirt :cheers:
    Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 am

shaneos wrote:Fleshgod Apocalypse - Agony :headbanger:

I'm mixed on this album. It's got some really good stuff, but it seems like they sound way more... whatever was not metal. More soaring vocals, which can be fine, but... More classical passages, which can be fine, but... More blast beats, which can be fine, but...

I need some more listens, but I prefer their previous outings. And they'll be in town in a little less than 3 weeks.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 am

Enslaved: their first full-length album from 1994 - Vikingligr Veldi :viking: :beerhorns: :viking: :beerhorns:

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am

BehnWilson wrote:

Currently playing;

Really? I didn't like it all compared to the other stuff. Too "core-ish" for me. I mean, granted, the band will never be the same after the accident, but still...
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am

Appeasing my classic rock tastes today so it seems and have been jumping between Jethro Tull, Blue Oyster Cult and Jefferson Airplane :headbanger:

np: Jethro Tull - Sweet Dream
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

TheBigJankowski wrote:
    BehnWilson wrote:

Currently playing;

Really? I didn't like it all compared to the other stuff. Too "core-ish" for me. I mean, granted, the band will never be the same after the accident, but still...

It blew me away, I was pleasantly surprised as I had low expectations. Maybe you should give it another listen.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Manila Road - Merchants Of Death
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Very metal

Blue october - Feel again (stay)

Love the band and their depressing yet beautiful and emotional lyrics
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

The new album from Chthonic - Takasago Army

Currently on the track Southern Cross: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuTegR9V-C4

Gonna take a few listens to get into this one I think, though I really like the song I just linked
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:25 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Soilent Green- Build Fear
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Vanden Plas - Christ O

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 am

Daikaiju - The Trouble With Those Mothra Girls

Highly recommend this band to everyone...

Kabuki mask clad surf rock from alabama
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am

The Lively Ones - Surf Rider

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 pm

BierVulf wrote:Kabuki mask clad surf rock from alabama

WTF? :shock:
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 pm

give er a listen

• BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Atheist - An Incarnation's Dream

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm

wb Vulf!

NP - Tankard - Stay Thirsty!

Almost a year without a drink but craving a case of Sleeman's right now like nothing I've craved in a long time. :evil: :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:26 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:wb Vulf!

Almost a year without a drink but craving a case of Sleeman's right now like nothing I've craved in a long time. :evil: :?

What's that?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:wb Vulf!

I like how you welcoming me back and you listening to tankard and you craving booze all happened in the same post :lol: :beerwink:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 pm

KDibildox wrote:What's that?

Sleeman's Honey Brown is just a brand of beer I was really enjoying around this time last year :lol:

BierVulf wrote:I like how you welcoming me back and you listening to tankard and you craving booze all happened in the same post :lol: :beerwink:

I know haha, fitting eh? :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Sleeman's Honey Brown is just a brand of beer I was really enjoying around this time last year :lol:

Ah :mrgreen: .Thinking of having some vodka, but not until I know if there will be storms or not (since driving and taking photos drunk probably isn't the best idea)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Ah :mrgreen: .Thinking of having some vodka, but not until I know if there will be storms or not (since driving and taking photos drunk probably isn't the best idea)

not unless you throw a beehive in the back seat.
    This has always kept me on my toes...

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm having a big ol' stiff one on the rocks right now. It was just one of those days haha.

I think.... that I need another.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Post Reply 16292 posts