Post Reply 16292 posts
What are you listening to right now?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by Memnoch » Tue May 21, 2013 3:58 am

Still listening to Just Before Dawn: http://chaos-records.bandcamp.com/album ... -gryningen
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue May 21, 2013 5:11 am

Svart Crown - Profane
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue May 21, 2013 5:53 am

Be'lakor – Absit Omen :metalguy:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue May 21, 2013 7:17 am

Stained Class wrote:Image

Interesting. I think they call themselves "post metal". It's like...prog metal that's kind of atmospheric. Entertaining.

you've got my interest... must listen
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue May 21, 2013 7:36 am

Was very saddened to hear of Ray Manzarek's death yesterday - had no idea he was as old as he was (74) - what an interesting life he had. Won't be too long before most of the rockers from the early eras will be gone. I grew up with all those people so to speak - so it makes me quite sad. :( My former boss graduated from Berkeley in the late 60s, was very much a part of the California music & political scene at the time, saw The Doors and other greats in concert, and had even been at a few parties that members of The Doors attended and met them - bet she is really bummin' about it as well.

The Doors: Light My Fire http://youtu.be/6O6x_m4zvFs
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 am

It is sad. Ray (to me) was a far more interesting piece of that band than Jim.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Image

Interesting. I think they call themselves "post metal". It's like...prog metal that's kind of atmospheric. Entertaining.

you've got my interest... must listen

Yeah I thought this was one of last year's best albums.

Currently listening to some new Scale the Summit clips!

Awesome instrumental prog if anyone cares to listen: Here's a playthrough of one of their new songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8wZVe9apQk

I'm super stoked to be playing with them (sort of) at Calgary Metal Fest in a couple weeks. (They are playing the night before us)
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue May 21, 2013 10:03 am

I'm late to this party but holy crap this is f'ing good!

Graveyard - Rss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0nsH1szss

Sweden strikes again!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 am

Running wild - War & Peace
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue May 21, 2013 11:29 am

First of all - Spotify rules - with rare, rare exception - anything I ever think of listening to (including the awesome :beerhorns: compilation above) is on there - 24/7 on my computer & iPhone. :cool:
    Second of all - Taake remains one of a very small handful of bands I haven't seen that I might go out of my way (that is, travel) to see in the future.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue May 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Tankard: Die With A Beer In Your Hand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-1v0_qWa8k

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Seeing that I'm such a lush (really :P ) - like forever - this may prove to be true. :? :shock: :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 am

vikingbitch wrote:Image

Svart Crown - Profane

This is actually quite good, and I am anxious to see their performance at Metaldays.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed May 22, 2013 8:26 am

Plague and Fyre :headbanger:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed May 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Savatage - Edge Of Thorns
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 pm

ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu May 23, 2013 8:04 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

Fuck, I have to wait till tomorrow.

Now: Opeth – Deliverance
    (Fuck is that a great song) :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

I can't wait.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu May 23, 2013 10:48 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jru2UnEVYhw&feature=player_embedded

Ashes of Ares live video finally up. Shit quality and barlow seems to be offkey but im still looking forward to them at PPUSA :beerbang:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 23, 2013 11:08 am

Monmisreal wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jru2UnEVYhw&feature=player_embedded

Ashes of Ares live video finally up. Shit quality and barlow seems to be offkey but im still looking forward to them at PPUSA :beerbang:

Yeah Barlow doesn't sound too good in this one but I still think this is gonna be a really solid band. Sounded like a really good song, can't wait to hear studio recordings!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 23, 2013 5:49 pm

jodionline wrote:Now: Opeth – Deliverance
    (Fuck is that a great song) :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

I get to see them play that one tonight! :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Good to see Dark Tranquillity changing it up a bit on this one. Something they've needed to do for awhile now. Kinda taking it back to the Projector era a bit. Need to spend a bit more time with it. Definitely most melodic disc for them in awhile if not ever. Definitely don't have anything on here that smacks you in the face like The New Build or Damage Done (the song).

Also checking out The Ocean which is getting stellar reviews and I totally see why. Maybe I will go to Summer Slaugther.......

UPDATE: This new DT has some slight grower potential, but it's probably the worst album of their career IMO. It's kinda boring.
    Last edited by rwalters on Fri May 24, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri May 24, 2013 5:06 am

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 am

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri May 24, 2013 8:14 am

Alternating between Daft Punk and Bolt Thrower albums today starting with the new one by DP (outstanding so far)

And then.... :deathmetal:

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 am

Laura wrote:Alternating between Daft Punk and Bolt Thrower albums today starting with the new one by DP (outstanding so far)

That is a mixture. :D

• Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Fri May 24, 2013 9:58 am

Listening to what I can find for leaked stuff on youtube of the new Chthonic album
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri May 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Blind F'cking Guardian
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri May 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Blind F'cking Guardian

F'ck yes!!!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri May 24, 2013 3:52 pm

jodionline wrote:
    Laura wrote:Alternating between Daft Punk and Bolt Thrower albums today starting with the new one by DP (outstanding so far)

That is a mixture. :D

Yes - and they were both so awesome - first time listening to both albums - didn't get to any other today, but listened to each of them twice.... I see a new genre bending, fusion thingy in the future ... a la daftboltpunkthrower. Wait, what? Do I dance? Do I headbang? Both? :lol:

Btw - this is seriously one of the best retro-style disco dance songs I've heard in AGES!!
    Daft Punk: Get Lucky http://youtu.be/h5EofwRzit0

Would make a GREAT karaoke song!!! Love the guy in the video who resembles non other but Rick James! Fixed - linked right one now.
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sat May 25, 2013 2:25 am

Just finished to listen

Tyr - The Lay of Thrym :viking:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Sat May 25, 2013 3:15 am

This awesome album

2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat May 25, 2013 9:03 am

jodionline wrote:Image

Becomes better and better. Awesome doom. Please bring them onboard. :wank:

• Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Vandroya video for Why Should We Say Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9pXKIYhTCM
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Roy Orbison - Greatest Hits
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun May 26, 2013 10:16 am

From wiki: The album art was designed by the band's long-time artist Koji Yoda. This art-cover probably represents Tara, the Mother of Liberation in Tibetan Buddhism. The scenery of the bamboos is very meaningful to the band. According to guitarist Die, "the bamboo conveys the idea of sacredness and serenity [...]. Ultimately, it means to keep faith and hope alive even though you are living the worst : While I breath, I hope." :cool: :D

The Blossoming Beelzebub http://youtu.be/lLy0aGwzCRI
    Kyo is so amazing.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm

FANTASTIC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY08_WtSstg

and

Thrashy as fuck...
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon May 27, 2013 10:54 am

Dark Tranquillity - Construct

So far I really enjoy it. I'm on song 7 of 12 right now, including bonus tracks. So far, it's a little mellow for them, but there's enough heavy riffs in it to balance it all out. Good mix of all the different sounds we've seen these guys have. Definitely going to be in the running for top album of the year for me. Will need to listen to it a couple times but it might be tops for me right now, by a small margin.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon May 27, 2013 7:56 pm

DARK TRANQUILLITY - The Fatalist

On a big DT kick at the moment. Really looking forward to seeing them on broad again !!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 28, 2013 8:30 am

Fleshgod Apocalypse - Blinded By Fear (At The Gates Cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWuvjIPpxY

Stumbled across this on youtube. I like what they did with some parts and not so much others. Drums were too high. I would like to see them play it live :shred:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
Post Reply 16292 posts