Post Reply 14355 posts
What are you listening to right now?
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:01 pm

TEN - Albion

Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:
    Warphine wrote:I've been jamming the shit out of this one today.

This band sounds like they reanimated Jeff Hanneman from the grave and he started jamming with the dudes from Entombed.

This will be next :death:

NOICE!!!

The first three tracks are friggin' great! I love bands that play this style.

TY!! I enjoyed that Much :deathmetal:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Warphine wrote:Never heard of this band before this album but they have made me a fan. Really awesome guitar work and drumming.

Thy Darkened Shade - Liber Lvcifer I: Khem Sedjet

Ok, I bought this one as well :metalguy:
    and they use my screen name in their 2cnd song :viking:
    OMG!! I like this one a lot.
    :cheers:

The More I listen To This The More I Love It :bmhorns:
    Hey Man, I owe you a drink for this fantastic Find :heavydrink:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:21 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Warphine wrote:Never heard of this band before this album but they have made me a fan. Really awesome guitar work and drumming.

Thy Darkened Shade - Liber Lvcifer I: Khem Sedjet

Ok, I bought this one as well :metalguy:
    and they use my screen name in their 2cnd song :viking:
    OMG!! I like this one a lot.
    :cheers:

The More I listen To This The More I Love It :bmhorns:
    Hey Man, I owe you a drink for this fantastic Find :heavydrink:

No problemo dude! I love to share my findings. Glad to see people enjoying them as well!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:23 am

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:45 am

Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Azazel101 wrote:TY!! I enjoyed that Much :deathmetal:

Since you enjoyed Vampire, you should check out the following as well. I think you'd really dig this. This band is criminally underrated.

Full Album on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3INmTE56Q

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 am

Warphine wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:TY!! I enjoyed that Much :deathmetal:

Since you enjoyed Vampire, you should check out the following as well. I think you'd really dig this. This band is criminally underrated.

Full Album on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3INmTE56Q

Added to my fav's but will need to check out later cause I am still stuck on Thy Darkened Shade :death: :beerhorns: :bmhorns:
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:21 pm

2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 am

ANGRA - SECRET GARDEN
    metal4ever
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:59 pm

I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:50 am

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:25 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Alexjames96
    Wiper

by Alexjames96 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:32 pm

PISSING RAZORS, just heard they have reunited!!!!!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:30 pm

This is so awesome. SO AWESOME.

If you love thrash you must give this a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-YqinQtHYw

• broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:28 am

Good Stuff..

Remind me of Razor - violent restitution
    metal4ever
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:39 am

Good Stuff..

Remind me of Razor - violent restitution
    metal4ever
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:40 am

What a great new find (Thanks Dan and No Clean Singing for this!).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TiajRgO-DE
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:32 pm

It's an AC/DC kind of day:

AC/DC - Can I Sit Next To You Girl?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:03 pm

The feeling there really is no more hope.....

Great song, great video for it, great band.

SENTENCED - No One There
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Jefe
    Oiler

by Jefe » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:46 am

Tonight's workout soundtrack will be Arch Enemy, Immortal, Goatwhore, Children of Bodom, and if I'm slacking and resting too much Ozzy might close out the session.

Oh and I always throw in Amon Amarth's "Free Will Sacrifice." I can't get enough of that song. :viking: :shred:
    Cabin 8489, M
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:37 pm

I am enjoying "eyes Of Fire"
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Purson - In The Meantime (EP)

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:18 am

One of the best albums of 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt-omW7xwXs
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 am

Wishlist:
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:04 am

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:00 am

Wishlist:
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:04 am

brunoredsox wrote:Image

Gods what a gorgeous Michael Whelan cover. One of the few "artists' proofs" of that painting hangs on the living room wall behind me...really love his work.

NP: Insomnium, "Ephemeral"
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Earlier today, I listened to a favorite album from when I was in high school (partly in memory of a high school friend who passed away a few days ago :cry: )....
    what a great album (and cover painting by none other than Frank Frazetta entitled "Death Dealer")....

and now on to:

This is about the fifth time I've listened to it in its entirety since the first time about a week ago....yep, it took me a while to get to it even though I had heard many good things. *waves at Moxie Bill* ;)

....well, I'm absolutely crazy about it - brilliant, brilliant album. Weird thing is that I don't remember liking their last album near as much...I need to give that another listen. This is a band I'd definitely love to see someday.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Laura wrote:Image

This is about the fifth time I've listened to it in its entirety since the first time about a week ago....yep, it took me a while to get to it even though I had heard many good things. *waves at Moxie Bill* ;)

....well, I'm absolutely crazy about it - brilliant, brilliant album. Weird thing is that I don't remember liking their last album near as much...I need to give that another listen. This is a band I'd definitely love to see someday.

yup, I'm definitely a BIG fan...luckily they plan to do a full U.S. tour this year!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Memnoch wrote:Image

Hell yes!!! Top 3 BT albums in my opinion. Dave Ingram did a perfect job here. 7th Offensive is something I hope to hear live one day. Maybe this cruise might be my best chance since they never visit Canada.
    Hey memnoch, are you a fan of Blood Red Throne? Come Death is a awesome album IMO
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Giving Triosphere's latest a good listen and am REALLY liking it.

Gone from a 'maybe one set' to 'definitely one set maybe two!' band.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:25 am

ironhorse wrote:Hey memnoch, are you a fan of Blood Red Throne? Come Death is a awesome album IMO

Yup, like them a lot. :beerwink:

Inspired by this, now playing:

Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:26 am

cowboy71 wrote:Giving Triosphere's latest a good listen and am REALLY liking it.

So you've finally seen the light? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:49 am

Memnoch wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Giving Triosphere's latest a good listen and am REALLY liking it.

So you've finally seen the light? :lol:

Yes, I think you could say I've got to the heart of the matter :P #DadJoke
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:05 am

You might want to go on the road less travelled and listen to their previous album as well.
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 14355 posts