Post Reply 601 posts
Do the iPod Shuffle!
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

Re: Do the iPod Shuffle!

by Ktulured55 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Ok, here was my shuffle earlier this evening... it started off kind of light but got heavy as things progressed!
    This is my 30GB ipod with 4981 songs. I need a new one with at least 80 or100+ GBs... lots of my non-metal cds are not on it and pretty much any new metal cd I have gotten the past 11 months is not on it because it is full and I would have to erase to put something on. any MP3 suggestions? Thinking of going to a 'non-ipod' player but not sure....

1 Diamond Head - We Won't Be Back
    2 Joe Satriani - The Traveler
    3 Sirenia - The Other Side (the list starts to get slightly harder with this one... great song!)
    4 The Haunted - The Shifter
    5 Nine Inch Nails - Into the Void (from Fragile)
    6 Unearth - (finally some real heaviness!)
    7 Pantera - Walk - Live from 101 Proof
    8 Chimaira - Worthless (Extremely brutal song... it's a neck-cruncher :shred: )
    9 Rage Against the Machine - Tire Me (always catchy but I had been warmed up for the HEAVY and was let down as Rage is weak relative to most of my stuff)
    10 Rammstein - Feuer Frei! (love this at the beginning of the XXX movie.... that brought a little metal to the masses :beerhorns: ) Rammstein is sort of a guilty pleasure.... Still a great band.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:10 Rammstein - Feuer Frei! (love this at the beginning of the XXX movie.... that brought a little metal to the masses :beerhorns: ) Rammstein is sort of a guilty pleasure.... Still a great band.

Not guilty at all! They are an excellent band. My first ever concert was Rammstein (talk about literally getting thrown into the fire for your first show).
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:24 pm

A shuffle while playing the Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I die a lot (The original 6 Mega Man games were very hard) so I have plenty of time to post this and make my dumbass comments:

1. Orphaned Land - Halo Dies (The Wrath of God) (Mabool: The Story of the Three Sons of Seven) Nice start.
    2. Orphaned Land - Sapari (The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR) Nice job on the shuffle, iTunes.
    3. Cradle of Filth - Desire in Violent Overture (Cruelty and the Beast) I shit on these guys all the time now, but this album reminds me that they once were good.
    4. Lacuna Coil - Senzafine (Halflife) Another band that is atrocious now.
    5. Opeth - To Rid the Disease (Damnation) Get these guys on broad!!!
    6. Moonspell - Mr. Crowley (Darkness and Hope) Not a fan of this cover.
    7. Boston - Livin' for You (Greatest Hits) Fitting, given the conversations about Boston that derailed a couple of threads tonight.
    8. Opeth - Harvest (Blackwater Park) Didn't they already show up on this shuffle?
    9. Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (Jailbreak) Fuck yeah, Thin Lizzy!
    10. Opeth - Forest of October (Orchid) Hey! Maybe it's a sign. My iTunes is in an Opeth kind of mood. Maybe the 70,000 Tons lineup will be too!

And there you have it. 5 of the 10 songs were taken up by 2 bands and the Yellow Devil is kicking my ass.
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Yes, they are! I still love their first 3 albums the best.... the next 3 are ok... the new one I think is good, just have to listen to it more (and purchase it!)

Still, love the first 3.

1) Herzeleid. This may still be my favorite... just heavy, grooves, kind of thrashy!
    2) Sehnsucht. Their best guitar tone, defining album, classic.
    3) Mutter. Perhaps their most well written of albums... the songs have great feel on them and great ballads on this.

Everyone else can say what they want about 4, 5, and 6. I have to say that number 5, Rosenrot, was probably the weakest, but still ok... 4 and 6 are solid!!!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm

That was a good one Mooyagi!!!

Yes, Cruelty and the Beast is still my favorite Cradle, (most creepy and evil sounding).... but I love all of their stuff from beginning to end!!!!

Yes, I agree, weird Moonspell cover, but I do like Fernandos voice.. and it is kind of funny sounding cover.... so I'm indifferent.

Opeth is the shit. Always great to see them!

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:Yes, they are! I still love their first 3 albums the best.... the next 3 are ok... the new one I think is good, just have to listen to it more (and purchase it!)

Still, love the first 3.

1) Herzeleid. This may still be my favorite... just heavy, grooves, kind of thrashy!
    2) Sehnsucht. Their best guitar tone, defining album, classic.
    3) Mutter. Perhaps their most well written of albums... the songs have great feel on them and great ballads on this.

Everyone else can say what they want about 4, 5, and 6. I have to say that number 5, Rosenrot, was probably the weakest, but still ok... 4 and 6 are solid!!!

Update: Finally beat the Yellow Devil! I hate that fight. For those of you unfamiliar with Mega Man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJgSZ0p6dMg

It's a lot harder than it looks.

As for Rammstein, I love the new album. It and Mutter are probably my two favorite Rammstein albums. When I saw them it was while touring for the Mutter album.
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:47 am

15 on shuffle.... :D

1. The funeral Portrait- Opeth (blackwater park)
    2. Pretender- James LaBrie (elements of persuasion)
    3. Destruction Preventer- Sonata Arctica (Ecliptica)
    4.The Bazaar- Swashbuckle (Crewed by the Damned)
    5. Painkiller- Judas Priest (Painkiller)
    6. Holy Shadows- Edguy (Theater of Salvation)
    7. Eraser- Hypocrisy (the arrival)
    8. Wolf and Raven- Sonata Arctica (Silence)
    9. Stormblast- Dimmu Borgir (stormblast)
    10. And the story ends- Blind Guardian (Imaginations from the other side)
    11. Iron Maiden- Iron Maiden (Iron Maiden) :lol:
    12.Rise- Gamma Ray (to the metal)
    13.Necrosadistic Warning- Cannibal Corpse (Kill) :metalguy:
    14.Universe in a Ball!- The Devin Townsend Project (Addicted)
    15.Demigod- Behemoth (Demigod)
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am

mooyagi wrote:And there you have it. 5 of the 10 songs were taken up by 2 bands and the Yellow Devil is kicking my ass.

...and I thought my ipod was the only one that can't shuffle properly ;)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 am

mooyagi wrote:Update: Finally beat the Yellow Devil! I hate that fight. For those of you unfamiliar with Mega Man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJgSZ0p6dMg

Definitely looking like a bit of a one trick pony but easy to see how an ill-timed jump could bring it all to ruin.

Inspired me to waste some of my employer's time playing an online version. Haven't got far at all yet. Damn green-shielded guy :twisted:

Mega Man
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Update: Finally beat the Yellow Devil! I hate that fight. For those of you unfamiliar with Mega Man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJgSZ0p6dMg

Definitely looking like a bit of a one trick pony but easy to see how an ill-timed jump could bring it all to ruin.

this fight would kill me - at least after a few tries, you know exactly what to do...and then you lose a bit of concentration and make one tiny fault - after a few unnecessary deaths, you start losing your calm...and things get even worse...
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 am

The jumping also requires very good timing. Very true comment about losing concentration. Anyway, I did beat the game tonight (Original Mega Man) and will probably tackle Mega Man 2 tomorrow morning. The original Mega Man game is extremely difficult.

Anyway, rather than derail yet another thread today, I think I'll just go to bed. Goodbye everybody!
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

mooyagi wrote: The original Mega Man game is extremely difficult.

You said it dude. That game used to frustrate me to all hell, but I eventually beat it.

The original Ninja Gaiden was another one that I was never able to beat until just a couple of years ago when I happened to start playing it again.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:40 am

mooyagi wrote:The jumping also requires very good timing. Very true comment about losing concentration. Anyway, I did beat the game tonight (Original Mega Man) and will probably tackle Mega Man 2 tomorrow morning. The original Mega Man game is extremely difficult.

Anyway, rather than derail yet another thread today, I think I'll just go to bed. Goodbye everybody!

Watch this after you beat mega man 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6L9bUouDr8
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:The jumping also requires very good timing. Very true comment about losing concentration. Anyway, I did beat the game tonight (Original Mega Man) and will probably tackle Mega Man 2 tomorrow morning. The original Mega Man game is extremely difficult.

:shock: :shock: I love what people can come up with when they have too much time on their hands.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:08 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

:shock: :shock: I love what people can come up with when they have too much time on their hands.

Not directing this at you Mooyagi but i HATE when people say "too much time on their hands". If it's something people enjoy doing then I say go for it. Not to mention those guys (Duane and Brando) put out 2 albums and probably put themselves through school with the money they made...
    This coming from a guy who's competed in Yoyo tournaments, Laser Quest Tournaments, Guitar Hero Tournaments, Beer Pong tournaments, the list goes on. So needless to say, I get "you have way too much time on your hands" a lot. Like I said though man, not directing this at you I'm just kind of generally ranting. I'm gonna do another Ipod shuffle and see what I come up with now :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Not directing this at you Mooyagi but i HATE when people say "too much time on their hands". If it's something people enjoy doing then I say go for it. Not to mention those guys (Duane and Brando) put out 2 albums and probably put themselves through school with the money they made...
    This coming from a guy who's competed in Yoyo tournaments, Laser Quest Tournaments, Guitar Hero Tournaments, Beer Pong tournaments, the list goes on. So needless to say, I get "you have way too much time on your hands" a lot. Like I said though man, not directing this at you I'm just kind of generally ranting. I'm gonna do another Ipod shuffle and see what I come up with now :mrgreen:

Nerd rage avoided! I always mean it in a playful manner, anyway. I never try to imply that people are wasting their times. I mean, I've been spending a great deal of time on this here forum so I can't really make comments like that. It's awesome spending time here, though. In some ways I feel like I'm already on broad with the forum family. Fuck, these last 25 days are gonna kill me.

:viking: :cheers: :heavydrink: :party: :trashdrink: :beerhorns: :headbanger:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Haha ya man I'm lookin forward to havin a drink with you and the rest of the forum family! :beerwink:

1. Firewind - Pictured Life (scorpions cover)
    2. Ayreon - Day Thirteen: Sign
    3. Orden Ogan - Reality Lost
    4. Arch Enemy - Slaves of Yesterday
    5. Black Label Society - Faith Is Blind
    6. Alestorm - Over The Seas
    7. Dream Theater- The Killing Hand
    8. After Forever - Emphasis
    9. Judas Priest - Subterfuge
    10. Dark Tranquillity - To a Bitter Halt

What a wonderful way to waste time when I'm supposed to be working :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:42 pm

mooyagi wrote:Fuck, these last 25 days are gonna kill me.

+1

Tell me about it. :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:THANK YOU!!!! There's a little bit of Rammstein hate 'round these parts, and I, for three, LOVE that band! :headbanger:

Erik - I think you and I were a few of the first forum folk to discuss our love of RAMMSTEIN!!! :heavydrink: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=490
    I don't care what anybody sez ....great band! Definitely one of a kind! :cool:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • Tristan
    Wiper

by Tristan » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:45 pm

My Xbox shuffle:

1. A Light in the Dark- Metal Church
    2. Valhalla- Blind Guardian
    3. Heaven's on Fire- Venom
    4. Nightmare Ride- Raven
    5. Running Free- Iron Maiden
    6. Animals- Manowar
    7. I'm Broken- Pantera
    8. You Can't Stop Rock 'n' Roll- Twisted Sister
    9. The Idol- W.A.S.P.
    10. The Court of the Crimson King- Saxon
    :beerwink:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 am

at work - only a limited, "unselected" amount of music

Chroming Rose - Price Of My Life
    Helloween - Murderer
    Mike Oldfield - To France
    Epica - Mother Of Light
    Tierra Santa - La Cancion del Pirate (II)
    Astral Doors - Bastard Son
    Timo Tolkki - Now I Understand
    Masterplan - Back For My Life
    Gamma Ray - From The Ashes
    Threshold - Elusive
    wishlist '25:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 pm

another great shuffle - actually, I quite perfect selection:

Steel Attack - Forgotten Land
    x-wild - Thousand Guns
    Stratovarius - Black Diamond
    Masterplan - Spirit Never Dies
    Chroming Rose - Skylines Of The World
    Falconer - Boiling Led
    Axxis - Angel Of Death
    Threshold - Slipstream
    Sonata Arctica - Wind Beneath My Wings
    Nightwish - Gethsemane
    wishlist '25:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 am

last_candle wrote:another great shuffle - actually, I quite perfect selection:

Steel Attack - Forgotten Land
    x-wild - Thousand Guns
    Stratovarius - Black Diamond
    Masterplan - Spirit Never Dies
    Chroming Rose - Skylines Of The World
    Falconer - Boiling Led
    Axxis - Angel Of Death
    Threshold - Slipstream
    Sonata Arctica - Wind Beneath My Wings
    Nightwish - Gethsemane

Wow, that was a good one!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 am

stupid me! the ten songs from the list above AND the list that follows are "just" a selection from a playlist I put together for last years car trip to Wacken - no wonder there are only great songs on it! (about 10% of all songs are on that list)

Angra - Eyes Of Christ
    Angra - Carry On
    Doro - On The Run
    Scorpions - We Will Rise Again
    Judas Priest - Revelations
    Skyclad - Polkageist
    Scorpions - Raised On Rock
    Helloween - Eagly Fly Free
    Avantasia - Sigh Of The Cross
    Gamma Ray - HEading For Tomorrow
    wishlist '25:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Godsmack - Running Blind
    The Doors - Spanish Caravan
    Judas Priest - Diamonds and Rust
    Stevie Ray - Pride and Joy
    Accept - Princess of the Dawn
    Saxon - A Little bit of what You Fancy
    Rush - Something for Nothing
    Kenny Wayne S. - Black on Blue
    The Cars - Moving in Stereo
    Aerosmith - Lord of the Thighs :cheers: :givebeer: nice little run
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 pm

now the next ten songs with the whole bunch of songs:

Running wild - Tortuga Bay
    Edguy - Speedhoven
    Edguy - Overture
    Rhapsody - Lux Triumphans
    Alice Cooper - Sex, Death And Money
    Falconer - Boiling Led (again)
    Depeche Mode -
    Everon - Not This Time
    R.E.M. - Sweetness Follows
    Helloween - March Of Time
    wishlist '25:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 pm

17,277 songs in my iTunes - always surprising what gets thrown up when I randomise:

JOHNNY CASH - Tear Stained Letter
    DROPKICK MURPHYS - Fightstarter Karaoke
    MORTIFICATION - Mephibosheth
    TRUSTCOMPANY - Take It All
    GUARDIAN - Lead The Way
    SUM 41 - All Messed Up
    KAMELOT - The Haunting
    DRAGONFORCE - Heart of a Dragon
    BOB CATLEY - My America
    SWITCHFOOT - Dare You To Move
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Good mix here... I hadn't heard some of these bands in some time..... here goes!!!!

1) Bleeding Through - For Love and Failing
    2) Cradle of Filth - Damned in Any Language (A Plague on Words)
    3) Shadows Fall - Carpal Tunnel
    4) Candiria - Peel This Strip, Fold Here
    5) My Dying Bride - My Hope, The Destroyer (The band everyone loves but can never see!!!! PLEASE COME TO NORTH AMERICA MDB!!!)
    6) KMFDM - Wrath
    7) Metallica - Hero of the Day
    8) Nights Like These - Claw Your Way Out
    9) Children of Bodom - Northern Comfort
    10) Nights Like These - Veteran Thieves (I only have 1 album of them, and got 2 of their songs in 3 songs!!! :shock: )

So, I had metal-metal (metal-core perhaps), industrial, thrash, black/gothic (COF), metal, gothenburg (or whatever you want to call COB), doom. I had a little of everything in this except death metal. (and no happy(power)metal, I have very little of that!)

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Let's play iTunes Roulette! Included are more dumbass comments, courtesy of mooyagi

1. Gorgoroth - Forces of Satan Storms (Twilight of the Idols: In Conspiracy with Satan) Gaahl had an okay run with the band. I'm glad Pest is back, though
    2. Children of Bodom - Wrath Within (Hatebreeder) Remember when this band was good?
    3. Blind Guardian - Curse My Name (At the Edge of Time) Fuck yeah! I really hope they play this song. You reading this, Hansi? Pretty please? :P
    4. Finntroll - Trollhammaren (Nattfödd) They are definitely playing this
    5. Borknagar - The Inner Ocean Hypothesis (Epic) Vintersorg is awesome
    6. Dimmu Borgir - Metal Heart (Godless Savage Garden) Accept cover
    7. Strapping Young Lad - Fucker (The New Black) I thought for the longest time they were going to be reuniting for the cruise. There's still one spot available
    8. Falconer - Enter the Glade (Chapters from a Vale Forlorn) Hey! It's Kevin's favorite band :mrgreen:
    9. Glittertind - Nordafjells (Landkjenning) I feel like a viking setting sail right now
    10. Citadellion - Destiny (Adventures of Taeloth) David Åkesson's (Moonlight Agony) side project
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 am

mooyagi wrote:2. Children of Bodom - Wrath Within (Hatebreeder) Remember when this band was good?

Yes, yes I do.

Here's my unmotivated at work shuffle:

1) The Project Hate MCMXCIX: Serenades of Rotten Flesh (In Hora Mortis Norstae)
    2) Mercyful Fate: The Bell Witch (The Bell Witch)
    3) Living Colour - Funny Vibe (Vivid)
    4) The Hellacopters - Veronica Lake (Head Off)
    5) OverKill - No Lights (Killbox 13)
    6) Rainbow - Street of Dreams (The Very Best of)
    7) Nightingale - Shadowman (Alive Again: The Breathing Shadow Part IV)
    8) The Haunted - Three Times (The Haunted)
    9) Pig Destroyer - Genital Grinder (Regurgitation of Giblets) - (Isis / Pig Destroyer Split)
    10) Opeth - The Moor (Still Life)
    Bonus!!
    11) Killwhitneydead - I Wouldn't Kick Her Out of Bed for Eating Crackers (So Pretty So Plastic)
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:47 pm

From my Creative Zen since Apple can go suck a fat one.

Nas and Damian Marley- Strong Will Continue (lmao nice start here)
    Nightingale- A Lesson In Evil
    Vintersorg- Nar Alver SIna Runor Sjungit
    Everygrey- Soaked
    Nile- Khetti Satha Shemsu
    Spiral Architect- Spinning
    Katatonia- Liberation
    Dark Tranquillity- Constant
    Nocturnal Rites- Never Ending
    Nevermore- My Acid Words
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Bentz! wrote:Bonus!!
    11) Killwhitneydead - I Wouldn't Kick Her Out of Bed for Eating Crackers (So Pretty So Plastic)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What?
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:3. Donna Summer: Bad Girls (Ultimate Disco: 30th Anniversary Collection) :lol:

Disco blows dogs for quarters. Name that movie!

HAHAH yeah, Kiss would NEVER do a bullshit disco song man. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:3. Donna Summer: Bad Girls (Ultimate Disco: 30th Anniversary Collection) :lol:

Disco blows dogs for quarters. Name that movie!

HAHAH yeah, Kiss would NEVER do a bullshit disco song man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most ironic line in the film?

Uh oh, now you've done it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNGNLo8K6Fk
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:54 am

1. Sonata Arctica - In The Dark
    2. Falconer - Boiling Led
    3. Avantasia - Crestfallen
    4. Skyclad - No Deposit. No Return
    5. Rage - Talking To The Dead
    6. x-wild - Field Of Blackbirds
    7. Gamma Ray - Man On A Mission
    8. Savatage - Alone I Breath
    9. Rage - Great Old Ones
    10. Wintersun - Starchild

heavy metal from 1to10 :shred:

Boiling Led was played 4 times in one week!
    wishlist '25:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Double shuffle for a sports filled Saturday:

1. Iced Earth - My Own Savior (Something Wicked This Way Comes)
    2. Vision Divine - Chapter II: Secret of Life (Stream of Consciousness)
    3. Sonata Arctica - White Pearl, Black Oceans (Reckoning Night)
    4. Finntroll - Fiskarens Fiende (Nattfödd)
    5. Dio - Another Lie (Sacred Heart)
    6. Orphaned Land - The Sahara's Storm (Sahara)
    7. Eluveitie - Setlon (Everything Remains As It Never Was)
    8. Naglfar - Into the Black (Harvest)
    9. Therion - The Wand of Abaris (Gothic Kabbalah)
    10. Van Canto - Quest for Roar (Hero)
    11. Anaal Nathrakh - The Final Absolution (Hell Is Empty, and All the Devils are Here)
    12. Emperor - The Wanderer (Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk)
    13. Into Eternity - Buried in Oblivion (Buried in Oblivion)
    14. Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God (Twilight of the Thunder God)
    15. Korpiklaani - Under the Sun (Tales along This Road)
    16. Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name (The Number of the Beast)
    17. Sonata Arctica - My Land (For the Sake of Revenge)
    18. Týr - Turið Torkilsdóttir (By the Light of the Northern Star)
    19. Glittertind - Brede Seil over Nordsjø Går (Landkjenning)
    20. Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently (Tenacious D)

7 songs by cruise bands. That means my electronics are also in cruise mode or this cruise just happens to contain many bands I enjoy :death: Well done, UMC. 2 weeks 'til Miami :headbanger: :headbanger:
    MrsAceMasterHan
    Crewman

by MrsAceMasterHan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Im pretty anti-iStuff but ill see what the Droid has to say about this shuffle business..

1. Megadeth- dawn Patrol
    2. Epica- run for a fall (accoustic)
    3. Mastadon- cut you up with a linoleum knife...lol
    4. Amon Amarth- risen from the sea
    5. Sublime- 40 oz. to freedom
    6. Tenacious D- Classico
    7. Megadeth- 99 ways to die
    8. Dethklok- Murdertrain a Comin'
    9. Anthrax- Only
    10. Metallica- One
    Deck 7
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm not ashamed of what I listen to, but there are some awkward tunes on my iPod.
    Here goes...

1. Seether - Remedy
    2. Estatic Fear - Chapter VII
    3. Hans Zimmer - Dinner Is Served (Pirates of the Carribbean, Dead Mans Chest soundtrack)
    4. For Minor - Get Me Gone
    5. Norther - Last Breath
    6. Eluveitie - The Dance of Victory
    7. Angra - Never Understand
    8. Rage Against The Machine - People of The Sun
    9. Two Steps From Hell - Moonlight Armies
    10. Equilibrium - Die Weide Und Der Flub
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Max_Rockwell wrote:10. Equilibrium - Die Weide Und Der Fluss

Fixed ;) I love Equilibrium. Wish they were playing on the cruise.
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Max_Rockwell wrote:10. Equilibrium - Die Weide Und Der Fluss

Fixed ;) I love Equilibrium. Wish they were playing on the cruise.

I have no idea what it means, as I don't speak the language.
    Much appreciated, and damn iTunes for that.
Post Reply 601 posts