Post Reply 242 posts
Tattoo Identification
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

Re: Tattoo Identification

by metalgoddess » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 pm

rhiawiz wrote:my husband is also tattoo-free though he has long hair and one nip ring LOL

My husband is tattoo-free and has long hair, but no nip ring. But he does look like a tall Ozzy. We've had some fun with that over the past few years...LOL

I posted this pic on the pic thread, taken less than a year ago:

70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:02 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Yay! So I'm not the only tattoo-less one! :lol: that makes 4 of us so far - Lal@ (what a picture btw!), soundcurve, you and me....are there more? :party:

my husband is also tattoo-free though he has long hair and one nip ring LOL

cool - I've got long hair, 7 ear piercings, 1 nose piercing, large collection of Thor's hammer pendant necklaces and related metal jewelry, lots of black shirts, lots of black boots, and one "Shagrath" type long black leather coat - that's about as "metal" as I get in outward appearance. :headbanger: :lol: :givebeer:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    jassiak
    Crewman

by jassiak » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

pieces of me and the missus
    I can see clearly now, a painful vision indeed
    An attack on hallowed ground, from high above
    Alien to us, the species known as man
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

metalgoddess wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:my husband is also tattoo-free though he has long hair and one nip ring LOL

My husband is tattoo-free and has long hair, but no nip ring. But he does look like a tall Ozzy. We've had some fun with that over the past few years...LOL

I posted this pic on the pic thread, taken less than a year ago:

I hope you dont mind me staring at your husband and getting atleast one pic with him!....I have been a devoted Ozzy fan forever!.....I showed this pic to SEVERAL people the last time you posted it! LOVE IT!...and you my dear....are a KNOCKOUT!.....YAYYY for mimosa's n Bacon day! lol...(you do know I reference that because of your awesome camping pics right?)
    10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Image[/quote]

These are Fabulous! :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Wicker Man
    Petty Officer

by Wicker Man » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm

picture look like it's my left arm, but the tattoo is on the right but who give a shit...
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Wicker Man wrote:picture look like it's my left arm, but the tattoo is on the right but who give a shit...

AWESOME!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Here are my tattoos.

Bass clef.

And this is one is not the most "metal" tattoo... :P

70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Those are cool Rachel...I actually have a Treble Clef on my left shoulder....is your other one an autograph from Pink?
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm

debborah1 wrote:Those are cool Rachel...I actually have a Treble Clef on my left shoulder....is your other one an autograph from Pink?

Thank you! So are yours by the way.. I think I spied them on Facebook. :P There are so many awesome tattoos in this thread! Must resist more ink... For now. :twisted:

Yes, it is. Got her to sign me during one of the last shows she did on her Funhouse tour here in 2009.
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Evican wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Those are cool Rachel...I actually have a Treble Clef on my left shoulder....is your other one an autograph from Pink?

Thank you! So are yours by the way.. I think I spied them on Facebook. :P There are so many awesome tattoos in this thread! Must resist more ink... For now. :twisted:

Yes, it is. Got her to sign me during one of the last shows she did on her Funhouse tour here in 2009.

Thats way cool!....I saw that tour also....I love her she's awesome
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm

debborah1 wrote:Thats way cool!....I saw that tour also....I love her she's awesome

Best tour to date! (And I may be on the DVD too.. :P) My friend won a competition to meet her in New York. So we got tickets to the Philly show and had the meet and greet at MSG. Then she gave us wristbands so we could be on the floor rather than having to sit in the stands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQHVWFRjdY Hehehehe. :D

But, we digress! BRING ON MORE INK PICTURESSS!!
    Last edited by Evican on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Pedro from Portugal
    Crewman

by Pedro from Portugal » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Wow, such great tattoos out there! Specially love Rhia's and Jassiak's (him an the missus)...
    Fortunately it seems I'm not the only one with zero tattoos, but we'll be very few, I think! And I have no long hair or piercing also... But don't banish me yet...I do have an earring!! :lol:
    You know, I never really made up my mind about what to tattoo, things change so fucking much, how do I know what I would like to have on my skin 10 or 20 years from now???
    But I think I finally found something worth putting on the skin until I die: something related with 70K Cruise, of course! If someone has any design ideas for a tattoo inspired in 70K, please post it! :cheers:

P.S. - What about Debborah's tattoos??? Can't believe you're being shy, my Queen???? :lol:
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm also tattoo-free, but sorry no picture like Lal@'s for proof.
  • Pedro from Portugal
    Crewman

by Pedro from Portugal » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:55 pm

DrAmygdala wrote:I'm also tattoo-free, but sorry no picture like Lal@'s for proof.

Hmmm, that is somewhat disapointing... (considering your skin tone, I mean...) :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Pedro from Portugal wrote:Wow, such great tattoos out there! Specially love Rhia's and Jassiak's (him an the missus)...
    Fortunately it seems I'm not the only one with zero tattoos, but we'll be very few, I think! And I have no long hair or piercing also... But don't banish me yet...I do have an earring!! :lol:
    You know, I never really made up my mind about what to tattoo, things change so fucking much, how do I know what I would like to have on my skin 10 or 20 years from now???
    But I think I finally found something worth putting on the skin until I die: something related with 70K Cruise, of course! If someone has any design ideas for a tattoo inspired in 70K, please post it! :cheers:

P.S. - What about Debborah's tattoos??? Can't believe you're being shy, my Queen???? :lol:

thanks Pedro! i like my tatts too, you guys really need to see the other one, it's awesome.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • Tim
    Wiper

by Tim » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:41 pm

I have no ink or piercings. Never thought that would make me stand out from the crowd. my wife has enough of both for the two of us. I've been considering getting my first on this trip though. Road trip from -16 degree Canadian winter to Miami, metal cruise, and road trip back might be something worth my first ink at 45 yrs old.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Tim wrote:I have no ink or piercings. Never thought that would make me stand out from the crowd. my wife has enough of both for the two of us. I've been considering getting my first on this trip though. Road trip from -16 degree Canadian winter to Miami, metal cruise, and road trip back might be something worth my first ink at 45 yrs old.

Tim has no tattoos but he a killer set of horns! Stand back when he gets excited though, he spits a bit when he's talking...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    Tim wrote:I have no ink or piercings. Never thought that would make me stand out from the crowd. my wife has enough of both for the two of us. I've been considering getting my first on this trip though. Road trip from -16 degree Canadian winter to Miami, metal cruise, and road trip back might be something worth my first ink at 45 yrs old.

Tim has no tattoos but he a killer set of horns! Stand back when he gets excited though, he spits a bit when he's talking...

well, i see you're a busy man, tim!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • Tim
    Wiper

by Tim » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Where'd you get my picture? Are you that fuckin stalker who's been following me around?
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I only have pics of two of mine. They were both done by my boyfriend-type guy(lol), who's a tattoo artist in Athens, Ohio. :D
    This one is his rendering(freehand) of the Jersey Devil, as I am originally from NJ. My friends call me Lucifer, sometimes, so it fit, lol. Had to get my mascot!

This is my hatchet fish. Before I had to drop out of school, I wanted to do marine biology. I'm obsessed. I'm going to have a whole arm covered with deep sea creatures.
    D E C K 6
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Tim wrote:Where'd you get my picture? Are you that fuckin stalker who's been following me around?

No way man, I only stalk people who live where it's warm.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:15 pm

AlabastRDisastR wrote:This is my hatchet fish. Before I had to drop out of school, I wanted to do marine biology. I'm obsessed. I'm going to have a whole arm covered with deep sea creatures.

That is fucking cool! Also a nice change to the hundreds of Koi fish people get tattooed.

My next tattoo will be a holly vine (with music notes maybe) but I don't know where to get it. Possibly starting on my thigh and running upwards onto my ribs and/or back. I just need to find an artist who can draw a mean/evil/sharp looking holly vine. :twisted:
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Evican wrote:
    AlabastRDisastR wrote:This is my hatchet fish. Before I had to drop out of school, I wanted to do marine biology. I'm obsessed. I'm going to have a whole arm covered with deep sea creatures.

That is fucking cool! Also a nice change to the hundreds of Koi fish people get tattooed.

I know. That was one of my big things about choosing that style. The koi is supposed to represent strength through hardship, but honestly, what leads a harder life than the animals of the deep? No sun. Temperature extremes. Crushing pressure. Fuck a koi. They ain't shit :lol:
    D E C K 6
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:53 pm

AlabastRDisastR wrote:I know. That was one of my big things about choosing that style. The koi is supposed to represent strength through hardship, but honestly, what leads a harder life than the animals of the deep? No sun. Temperature extremes. Crushing pressure. Fuck a koi. They ain't shit :lol:

Hahaha! Couldn't agree more! :cheers:

I don't like Koi. They're over used. I like original.
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 pm

I envy you guys. This makes me wish I had gotten my tattoo earlier this month. I will get this on my leg or under my forearm after the cruise..

Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm

asmegin wrote:I envy you guys. This makes me wish I had gotten my tattoo earlier this month. I will get this on my leg or under my forearm after the cruise..

Tattoos in mejico brother!
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    asmegin wrote:I envy you guys. This makes me wish I had gotten my tattoo earlier this month. I will get this on my leg or under my forearm after the cruise..

Tattoos in mejico brother!

Tattoos + Chlorine = No Bueno hijo :lol:
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    Metal Heart
    Crewman

by Metal Heart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm

I am to lazy currently to take or hunt down a picture but my most recent tattoo is the metal heart from the cover of Accepts, metal heart tattooed on the center of my chest.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Metal Heart wrote:I am to lazy currently to take or hunt down a picture but my most recent tattoo is the metal heart from the cover of Accepts, metal heart tattooed on the center of my chest.

Udo would be very impressed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Hellpig
    Oiler

by Hellpig » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 pm

I'll post some pics of my tattoos (Motorhead, Sepultura and Running Wild) tomorrow, need to take some pics of them! And of my bastard face!
    From beer to eternity

Cabin 4588
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Unrepentant Heathen wrote:tats

Fucking wicked. I'm really feeling the Sunwheel and the Walknut. I have no tattoos (don't have to balls to go and one just yet) but I think I'd be getting some norse-related. It's in my blood, after all. Or maybe the wolf emblem for my band "Gatekeeper":

SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    jassiak
    Crewman

by jassiak » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:27 am

Pedro from Portugal wrote:Wow, such great tattoos out there! Specially love Rhia's and Jassiak's (him an the missus)...

Thanks man. Glad that you like them. My lady has couple more.
    I can see clearly now, a painful vision indeed
    An attack on hallowed ground, from high above
    Alien to us, the species known as man
    corrosive
    Crewman

by corrosive » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 am

...i don't know how to upload...

but i have 2 C.O.C tats, one on each arm:)
    Been cruisin' since 2011...haven't missed one yet!
    my wish list...COC(with pepper),Angelwitch,Spirit Adrift,the Obsessed,Down, Dangerous Toys,Pentagram,Sacred Reich,Sacrifice, Razor,Evile,Bonded by Blood,
  • Davina
    Crewman

by Davina » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 am

I've got 2- a cat on my upper thigh and a dragon on my upper back, don't have any pictures though. I would like to get them recoloured as I got them 12 years ago and they are starting to look a bit faded now.
    Cabin 5565 \m/
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 am

I got a couple

And I'm starting on a half-sleeve on my right upper arm when I get back from the cruise.
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:23 am

damn.....I need some TATT pic's!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer

by DrAmygdala » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm

jassiak wrote:

Thanks man. Glad that you like them. My lady has couple more.

Wow, nice tattoo :shock:
    Oli
    Crewman

by Oli » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 am

Got about 13 tattoos and the latest is Fate of norns(Amon Amarth) down my spine :viking:
    THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL!!!!

Immortal..WASP..Lamb of god..Cannibal Corpse..Rob Zombie..Kreator..Arch Enemy..Cavalera conspiracy..All shall perish for 70000 tons 2012
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 am

I`v got a big questionmark tattood on my back !

I would like to share it with you but after almost a year I still don`t know how to get a picture on the forum... :?
Post Reply 242 posts