Post Reply 4965 posts
Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

    Forgot to make picks in all but HTC so I guess I'm out in all but brackets since those are all locked in since game 1 but, even there, I think I'm in trouble as my East teams are all alive but the only team I have left in the West is the Ducks and I think they'll fall to Chicago.

    On a non-playoff note, I wonder who the Canucks will get as new coach and GM now that Torts got canned
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 am

    Hey Ryan...

    BIG GAME!!!!!

    Enjoy :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Thu May 08, 2014 4:15 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Hey Ryan...

    BIG GAME!!!!!

    Enjoy :cheers:


    Yes it is. Let's do this Bruins! :death:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Hey Ryan...

    BIG GAME!!!!!

    Enjoy :cheers:


    Yes it is. Let's do this Bruins! :death:


    Well that was a nailbiter. Huge win for Boston there. 2-2 looks a hell of a lot better than 1-3. :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Mon May 12, 2014 6:44 am

    Hattrick is so buggy this years. First there were no results, now they're not correct. Sorry to burst the bubble of all the HTers today, but Chicago did score a PPG so it should change sooner or later (giving me the HT!).
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon May 12, 2014 8:25 pm

    Of course it's going to Game 7 :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Tue May 13, 2014 3:11 pm

    Oh c'mon Bro. Why all the rolling pins? Can you really bitch when watching such a great series? Whoever wins, this has lived up to all the hype and then some. So intense! :headbanger:

    That said, I sure hope Rask has another soft night tonight and Price continues his play from last night. Even though there's so much more to it all than just the keepers, I really think it all comes down to which goaltender plays better. If they both shine, it will be a helluva close and exciting tilt :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Tue May 13, 2014 6:05 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Oh c'mon Bro. Why all the rolling pins? Can you really bitch when watching such a great series? Whoever wins, this has lived up to all the hype and then some. So intense! :headbanger:

    That said, I sure hope Rask has another soft night tonight and Price continues his play from last night. Even though there's so much more to it all than just the keepers, I really think it all comes down to which goaltender plays better. If they both shine, it will be a helluva close and exciting tilt :beerwink:


    I figured it would go seven. Never easy between the two teams. I'm sure it's great to an outsider but playing the Habs takes years off my life. I was more angry at Boston's piss poor performance last night. Rask certainly hasn't been great but he's been left out to dry far too often. Price has been very, very good but he's been saved by the Bruins hitting roughly 70 billion posts and whiffing on about 10,000 open nets so far (give or take). Top level shot blocking from the Habs too. Aside from Game 6, Boston has mostly had the run of 5 on 5 play. If the Bruins can just stay out of the fucking box I do like their chances tomorrow. Anything goes in a Game 7 though. Habs more often than not get the better of us.

    One thing that's really annoying me is that there seems to be very little talk about the great hockey being played and too much focus on all the shenanigans going on. Granted, there are plenty but there's actual hockey too.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

    What a motherfucking joke. Fucking cunts can't even show up for a fucking game 7 in their own fucking barn? Fuck everything.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    athun
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 168
    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
    Location: san diego

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by athun » Fri May 23, 2014 1:57 pm

    mooyagi wrote:What a motherfucking joke. Fucking cunts can't even show up for a fucking game 7 in their own fucking barn? Fuck everything.


    that's the same thing my friends who are ducks fans said. i had the bruins in the finals. quite a shock.

    Go Kings Go!! :beerbang: :beerbang:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Thu May 29, 2014 8:47 pm

    At least the Habs are out. That makes me very happy.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    athun
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 168
    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
    Location: san diego

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by athun » Fri May 30, 2014 11:31 am

    although the kings lost wed night, that had to be the fastest paced overtime i have ever seen. amazing game. time to close it out tonight. GKG!!

    :death:
  • User avatar
    athun
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 168
    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
    Location: san diego

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by athun » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:44 pm

    Image
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:44 pm

    If the final manages to have even half the excitement that the final round brought us, we're in for some amazing hockey. Can't recall enjoying an entire playoffs from 1st round to 3rd so much as I have this year. So much great drama and cool storylines etc. And now the 2 biggest US cities who've never faced each other in a final get to go toe to toe. I kinda think LA is gonna run through NY with relative ease but I'm sure it won't be that simple. Good close tilt for first in HTC too :D
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:27 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Good close tilt for first in HTC too :D


    Not so much in Bracket challenge. That is a blowout by Athun and me :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:13 pm

    NuuX wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Good close tilt for first in HTC too :D


    Not so much in Bracket challenge. That is a blowout by Athun and me :D

    Because you both knew NY would make it to the final?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:51 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    NuuX wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Good close tilt for first in HTC too :D


    Not so much in Bracket challenge. That is a blowout by Athun and me :D

    Because you both knew NY would make it to the final?


    No, because we both have Kings as the winners. I predicted Bruins vs. Kings in the finals. And Blackhawks vs. Kings & Bruins vs. Rangers in Conference finals. Yes, that's right, I picked Rangers over Penguins :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    athun
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 168
    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
    Location: san diego

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by athun » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:05 pm

    NuuX wrote:No, because we both have Kings as the winners. I predicted Bruins vs. Kings in the finals. And Blackhawks vs. Kings & Bruins vs. Rangers in Conference finals. Yes, that's right, I picked Rangers over Penguins :D


    NuuX and I have almost the same picks throughout. He has done a better job in the points though. :cheers:

    Go Kings Go! :death:
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 am

    Wow, what a performance by Lundquist!!! And I'm so thrilled about HT challenge as well, it's even more down to the wire than my last years mad rush at the end of the finals.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:47 am

    NuuX wrote:Wow, what a performance by Lundquist!!! And I'm so thrilled about HT challenge as well, it's even more down to the wire than my last years mad rush at the end of the finals.


    I'm mathematically eliminated :cry: There was some crazy stuff going on at the goal line last night. Glad to see hockey not end yet. Lundqvist was outstanding.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:33 pm

    Congrats to Mr. Penguin, finally :D Well deserved with the only HT in the finals.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    athun
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 168
    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
    Location: san diego

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by athun » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:51 pm

    Image
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:14 am

    Happy to have snuck that one out with a late push and with such great competition in a 3 way tie for top spot but...

    FUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING PVR!!!!

    The guide had FIFA soccer in the hockey time slot so I set up and double checked a custom recording as I was out to see Havok and 4 other bands perform at the Rickshaw. Flew home to watch what I expected to be the final game and fucking NOTHING there on the PVR. Just nothing. I hope it was a shitty game lol :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by CaptOblivious » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:56 am

    Good damn that was one hell of a ninja strike there Rob :shock: and all i can say this was one hell of a HTC year Kate Grats for reg season win if i remember right :headbanger: and all i can say is this was a season of soaring highs then earth shattering lows but now if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • User avatar
    athun
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 168
    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
    Location: san diego

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by athun » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 am

    CaptOblivious wrote: if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:


    better get a lot of bullets cause there may be a big shiny cup in the way

    Image

    :death: :death:
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:39 pm

    CaptOblivious wrote:Good damn that was one hell of a ninja strike there Rob :shock: and all i can say this was one hell of a HTC year Kate Grats for reg season win if i remember right :headbanger: and all i can say is this was a season of soaring highs then earth shattering lows but now if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:

    I love you :lol: :lol: :lol:. Can we add "dirty-pieceofshit-KleslaCareerEnder" Nolan to that list?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:44 am

    Haters gonna hate.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by CaptOblivious » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:07 am

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:Good damn that was one hell of a ninja strike there Rob :shock: and all i can say this was one hell of a HTC year Kate Grats for reg season win if i remember right :headbanger: and all i can say is this was a season of soaring highs then earth shattering lows but now if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:

    I love you :lol: :lol: :lol:. Can we add "dirty-pieceofshit-KleslaCareerEnder" Nolan to that list?

    of course we can lets just escalate it to " nuke them from orbit ... it's the only way to be sure" that way we can bag the queens and the ducks for sure and maybe launch one at the sharks for good measure :lol:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by CaptOblivious » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:10 am

    NuuX wrote:Haters gonna hate.

    only those 2 diving pieces of crap the rest for the most part i can respect the skill and fitness required to do what they do but that is one american and one wanna be american that i can never ever respect or like.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 am

    CaptOblivious wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:Good damn that was one hell of a ninja strike there Rob :shock: and all i can say this was one hell of a HTC year Kate Grats for reg season win if i remember right :headbanger: and all i can say is this was a season of soaring highs then earth shattering lows but now if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:

    I love you :lol: :lol: :lol:. Can we add "dirty-pieceofshit-KleslaCareerEnder" Nolan to that list?

    of course we can lets just escalate it to " nuke them from orbit ... it's the only way to be sure" that way we can bag the queens and the ducks for sure and maybe launch one at the sharks for good measure :lol:


    Maybe then we can have a chance at winning the pacific division again :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    athun
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 168
    Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm
    Location: san diego

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by athun » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:18 pm

    for haters looking for doughty, he should be easy to spot. he has a big shiny thing with him

    Image

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:05 pm

    athun wrote:for haters looking for doughty, he should be easy to spot. he has a big shiny thing with him

    Image

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Did he rape that, too?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2891
    Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am
    Location: Mexico City, Mexico
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by X-Thor » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 pm

    You mean to tell me that there are other sports besides football right now? :shock: :shock:

    Also, anyone can explain hockey to me? Seems like a sport I'd love to follow. :mrgreen:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

    In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

    Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:10 pm

    X-Thor wrote:You mean to tell me that there are other sports besides football right now? :shock: :shock:

    Also, anyone can explain hockey to me? Seems like a sport I'd love to follow. :mrgreen:


    You must see the Bruins when you move to Boston! If we visit in the Fall maybe we can catch a game. It's pretty easy to learn the basics. Wikipedia can give you a quick intro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey#Game

    There may even be a World Cup of Hockey returning soon. ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:24 am

    KDibildeaux wrote:Did he rape that, too?


    He only does that to helpless muts.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

    NuuX wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Did he rape that, too?


    He only does that to helpless muts.

    :lol: so you admit he's a rapist and on top of that a zoophile? That's just sick
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • NuuX
    Ensign
    Posts: 1153
    Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
    Location: Slovenia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by NuuX » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:46 am

    KDibildeaux wrote::lol: so you admit he's a rapist and on top of that a zoophile? That's just sick


    Who would blame him for taking a bite of a shark, a duck or a coyote!
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21292
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:17 am

    Is Jim Benning trying to make a deal with every team in the league? Canucks are dealing left and right. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:16 am

    mooyagi wrote:Is Jim Benning trying to make a deal with every team in the league? Canucks are dealing left and right. :lol:

    He's got a lot of work ahead of him to try and compete out here :roll:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 546
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm
    Location: Squamish, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

    by klons » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:02 am

    Ryan Miller, welcome to the Vancouver Goalie Graveyard. :lol:

    I'm looking forward to the Canucks tanking for a few years. Not only will it force the franchise to lower their ticket costs, but it allows for a bigger market share for my Whitecaps! At the cheapest ticket (last I checked), I would be lucky to make five games for the cost of my (10thish row) season tickets... talk about a rip off!
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
Post Reply 4965 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests