Post Reply 4979 posts
Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Woo! Bring on the Habs. Thought Detroit would be a tougher out but the Bruins wore them down quickly. Bring on the Habs. Last time the two met it was a very nasty series. I expect that again.

Congrats Slovenia!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:34 pm

mooyagi wrote:Woo! Bring on the Habs.

Always a good tilt when these two meet. Have to put my heart behind Mtl since they're the only Canuck team in the playoffs. Money would be on the B's but will be fun to watch either way :headbanger:

Good luck man :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:37 am

I was going to watch the Bruins - Red Wings game and then I fell asleep after 10 minutes or so :)

And now that we're back in the elite group, I hope we can stay there for a while. There's a bunch of teams that we can and should beat to stay out of relegation plus we have a rep to protect now (7th in Sochi).
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Oof. I feel bad for Sharks fans. I've been in the same place as them before and it is not fun. A collapse like that puts you in one hell of a sour mood for a long, long time.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 am

Damnit, if only Avalanche won, I'd be on top of the HT standings :D Oh, well, at least I'm current leader in bracket challenge. Only missed on two series winners (Wild, Canadiens) and I managed to get right the length of three series. LET ROUND TWO BEGIN!
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu May 01, 2014 11:33 am

My picks have been very bad in the hat trick challenge. I'm also pretty well done in the bracket challenge. My Western conference bracket is toast.

BTW Nuux, sorry about the Colorado loss. :twisted:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu May 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Sgt. B wrote:BTW Nuux, sorry about the Colorado loss. :twisted:

It's OK, Wild have been my underdog for a while now, I was always happy when they clinched playoff. I have a soft spot for Minnesota ever since Nesterović joined Timberwolves in 1999 (and Wild since their debut in 2000). Altough as of late, I'm not that big of a fan of Timberwolves. Rubio is really a dick :)
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Thu May 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Kings!!!!

and no, i don't feel sorry for sharks fans. i went to a game in san jose last year and was pretty shocked by their fans behavior. not because they taunted me and my daughter, the only kings fans in the section, but because they actually had their own fans kicked out for being too loud. seriously, too loud. and they were the only two fans who busted our chops for being kings fans, but they did it in a funny way. they cheered, made funny comments about there own team as well as the kings, stood up a lot - and the other sharks fans called security and had them removed.

no surprise their "stars" Thornton, marleau, and the rest disappeared. B's fans (Mooyagi) can attest to Thornton's prowess in that regard. pavelski was one of the few on the sharks with any desire.

time for some Duck meat! (a poor substitute for Coyote meat)

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu May 01, 2014 3:03 pm

NuuX wrote:

It's OK, Wild have been my underdog for a while now, I was always happy when they clinched playoff. I have a soft spot for Minnesota ever since Nesterović joined Timberwolves in 1999 (and Wild since their debut in 2000). Altough as of late, I'm not that big of a fan of Timberwolves. Rubio is really a dick :)

I had season tickets from 1995-2004 for the Timberwolves. I got to watch all of Rasho's years there. I wanted them to resign him, but he went to San Antonio. I think he didn't like Garnett. I don't blame him, it was common knowledge that Garnett was a jerk.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 01, 2014 3:39 pm

athun wrote:no surprise their "stars" Thornton, marleau, and the rest disappeared. B's fans (Mooyagi) can attest to Thornton's prowess in that regard. pavelski was one of the few on the sharks with any desire.

Yup. That was a big issue with him in Boston.

Odd story from the Sharks crowd. Can't imagine being kicked out for being too loud. :lol: I love the fun ribbing between opposing fans at games.

I am so excited for the Bruins/Habs series to start. This day has taken way, way too long. Hopefully I'll still be happy about it in a few days. Losing to Montreal is the absolute worst but beating them is the absolute best. I expect this series to be vicious. Go Bruins!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    NuuX wrote:

I had season tickets from 1995-2004 for the Timberwolves. I got to watch all of Rasho's years there. I wanted them to resign him, but he went to San Antonio. I think he didn't like Garnett. I don't blame him, it was common knowledge that Garnett was a jerk.

Garnett is crazy.
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Thu May 01, 2014 6:26 pm

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Forgot to make picks in all but HTC so I guess I'm out in all but brackets since those are all locked in since game 1 but, even there, I think I'm in trouble as my East teams are all alive but the only team I have left in the West is the Ducks and I think they'll fall to Chicago.

On a non-playoff note, I wonder who the Canucks will get as new coach and GM now that Torts got canned

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 am

Hey Ryan...

BIG GAME!!!!!

Enjoy :cheers:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 08, 2014 4:15 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Hey Ryan...

BIG GAME!!!!!

Yes it is. Let's do this Bruins! :death:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Hey Ryan...

BIG GAME!!!!!

Yes it is. Let's do this Bruins! :death:

Well that was a nailbiter. Huge win for Boston there. 2-2 looks a hell of a lot better than 1-3. :D
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon May 12, 2014 6:44 am

Hattrick is so buggy this years. First there were no results, now they're not correct. Sorry to burst the bubble of all the HTers today, but Chicago did score a PPG so it should change sooner or later (giving me the HT!).
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon May 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Of course it's going to Game 7 :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue May 13, 2014 3:11 pm

Oh c'mon Bro. Why all the rolling pins? Can you really bitch when watching such a great series? Whoever wins, this has lived up to all the hype and then some. So intense! :headbanger:

That said, I sure hope Rask has another soft night tonight and Price continues his play from last night. Even though there's so much more to it all than just the keepers, I really think it all comes down to which goaltender plays better. If they both shine, it will be a helluva close and exciting tilt :beerwink:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 13, 2014 6:05 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Oh c'mon Bro. Why all the rolling pins? Can you really bitch when watching such a great series? Whoever wins, this has lived up to all the hype and then some. So intense! :headbanger:

That said, I sure hope Rask has another soft night tonight and Price continues his play from last night. Even though there's so much more to it all than just the keepers, I really think it all comes down to which goaltender plays better. If they both shine, it will be a helluva close and exciting tilt :beerwink:

I figured it would go seven. Never easy between the two teams. I'm sure it's great to an outsider but playing the Habs takes years off my life. I was more angry at Boston's piss poor performance last night. Rask certainly hasn't been great but he's been left out to dry far too often. Price has been very, very good but he's been saved by the Bruins hitting roughly 70 billion posts and whiffing on about 10,000 open nets so far (give or take). Top level shot blocking from the Habs too. Aside from Game 6, Boston has mostly had the run of 5 on 5 play. If the Bruins can just stay out of the fucking box I do like their chances tomorrow. Anything goes in a Game 7 though. Habs more often than not get the better of us.

One thing that's really annoying me is that there seems to be very little talk about the great hockey being played and too much focus on all the shenanigans going on. Granted, there are plenty but there's actual hockey too.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

What a motherfucking joke. Fucking cunts can't even show up for a fucking game 7 in their own fucking barn? Fuck everything.
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Fri May 23, 2014 1:57 pm

mooyagi wrote:What a motherfucking joke. Fucking cunts can't even show up for a fucking game 7 in their own fucking barn? Fuck everything.

that's the same thing my friends who are ducks fans said. i had the bruins in the finals. quite a shock.

Go Kings Go!! :beerbang: :beerbang:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 29, 2014 8:47 pm

At least the Habs are out. That makes me very happy.
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Fri May 30, 2014 11:31 am

although the kings lost wed night, that had to be the fastest paced overtime i have ever seen. amazing game. time to close it out tonight. GKG!!

:death:
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:44 pm

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:44 pm

If the final manages to have even half the excitement that the final round brought us, we're in for some amazing hockey. Can't recall enjoying an entire playoffs from 1st round to 3rd so much as I have this year. So much great drama and cool storylines etc. And now the 2 biggest US cities who've never faced each other in a final get to go toe to toe. I kinda think LA is gonna run through NY with relative ease but I'm sure it won't be that simple. Good close tilt for first in HTC too :D

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:27 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Good close tilt for first in HTC too :D

Not so much in Bracket challenge. That is a blowout by Athun and me :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:13 pm

NuuX wrote:

Because you both knew NY would make it to the final?

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:51 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    NuuX wrote:

Because you both knew NY would make it to the final?

No, because we both have Kings as the winners. I predicted Bruins vs. Kings in the finals. And Blackhawks vs. Kings & Bruins vs. Rangers in Conference finals. Yes, that's right, I picked Rangers over Penguins :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:05 pm

NuuX wrote:No, because we both have Kings as the winners. I predicted Bruins vs. Kings in the finals. And Blackhawks vs. Kings & Bruins vs. Rangers in Conference finals. Yes, that's right, I picked Rangers over Penguins :D

NuuX and I have almost the same picks throughout. He has done a better job in the points though. :cheers:

Go Kings Go! :death:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 am

Wow, what a performance by Lundquist!!! And I'm so thrilled about HT challenge as well, it's even more down to the wire than my last years mad rush at the end of the finals.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:47 am

NuuX wrote:Wow, what a performance by Lundquist!!! And I'm so thrilled about HT challenge as well, it's even more down to the wire than my last years mad rush at the end of the finals.

I'm mathematically eliminated :cry: There was some crazy stuff going on at the goal line last night. Glad to see hockey not end yet. Lundqvist was outstanding.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Congrats to Mr. Penguin, finally :D Well deserved with the only HT in the finals.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:51 pm

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:14 am

Happy to have snuck that one out with a late push and with such great competition in a 3 way tie for top spot but...

FUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING PVR!!!!

The guide had FIFA soccer in the hockey time slot so I set up and double checked a custom recording as I was out to see Havok and 4 other bands perform at the Rickshaw. Flew home to watch what I expected to be the final game and fucking NOTHING there on the PVR. Just nothing. I hope it was a shitty game lol :P

CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:56 am

Good damn that was one hell of a ninja strike there Rob :shock: and all i can say this was one hell of a HTC year Kate Grats for reg season win if i remember right :headbanger: and all i can say is this was a season of soaring highs then earth shattering lows but now if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 am

CaptOblivious wrote: if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:

better get a lot of bullets cause there may be a big shiny cup in the way

:death: :death:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:39 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:Good damn that was one hell of a ninja strike there Rob :shock: and all i can say this was one hell of a HTC year Kate Grats for reg season win if i remember right :headbanger: and all i can say is this was a season of soaring highs then earth shattering lows but now if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:

I love you :lol: :lol: :lol:. Can we add "dirty-pieceofshit-KleslaCareerEnder" Nolan to that list?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:44 am

Haters gonna hate.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:07 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:Good damn that was one hell of a ninja strike there Rob :shock: and all i can say this was one hell of a HTC year Kate Grats for reg season win if i remember right :headbanger: and all i can say is this was a season of soaring highs then earth shattering lows but now if someone would just put a bullet in Drew Doughty's pansy diving piece of shit skull that would be awesome and if ya have a round to spare for Dustin Brown that would be amazing and i would buy you many many rounds of beer :beerbang:

I love you :lol: :lol: :lol:. Can we add "dirty-pieceofshit-KleslaCareerEnder" Nolan to that list?

of course we can lets just escalate it to " nuke them from orbit ... it's the only way to be sure" that way we can bag the queens and the ducks for sure and maybe launch one at the sharks for good measure :lol:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
Post Reply 4979 posts