Post Reply 299 posts
Bucket Lists
    Lala
    Midshipman

Re: Bucket Lists

by Lala » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:42 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Sturgis Bike Rally in Sturgis, SD

i been in Sturgis and didn't know what's going on there. just wondered why the room cost 59 $ and the next day 289 $. so i was just the day before the Bike Week - and had a lot of fun with all the bikes and bikers and girls and things....

rhiawiz wrote:Ivisit all 50 US states (11 to go)

Finished that 2009 - just missed two Capitols, in Boise and Junaeu.

Have to think about my Bucket List....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:51 pm

WallieWallie wrote:Wallie's Bucket List...hmm got to have some dreams

-70,000 Tons of Metal 2012
    -MetalCamp 2011/2012
    -more 80's disco dancing at the 70k tons karaoke bar :D
    -out running Rhia so she can't smack my delicate Dutch tulip hiney...so I stay on her butt list :lol:

I will be involved in all of these! good luck out running me Wallie, you will have to quit walking with your mom for training! hahah! ;) ;) ;)
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:47 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:Wallie's Bucket List...hmm got to have some dreams

-70,000 Tons of Metal 2012
    -MetalCamp 2011/2012
    -more 80's disco dancing at the 70k tons karaoke bar :D
    -out running Rhia so she can't smack my delicate Dutch tulip hiney...so I stay on her butt list :lol:

I will be involved in all of these! good luck out running me Wallie, you will have to quit walking with your mom for training! hahah! ;) ;) ;)

I know...last monday I walked alone for 1 hour....7km. My average walking speed is way higher when I'm on my own. And I want to pick up Kev's running program. Even considering to pick up badginton again. Has been 14 years since I last played that. Will have to check out if they take in new people after the carnavalweek here. (as most shops and sportclubs are either closed or less staffed/open during this 5-day AA fest :S)

I'll have a whole year to get in shape to out run you. ;)
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 am

rhiawiz wrote:I am all about this Europe summer of 2012 venture that people are talking about....

i don't know, i feel like i live the life i wanna live every day, and while it's super cool to plan out more stuff, i'm just so damned happy/fortunate/blessed etc. that if i did any of the above, all of the above, or none of the above i'd still be happy as hell. but i really still wanna do these things and i'm sure i'll make them all happen....

I'm totally with you on this sentiment, Rhia. :cheers: I often think that if for whatever reason, I would never board another airplane, see another band, have another adventure, I could deal with that. The memories I have would more than sustain me.

But...since I still can do these things...I'm really psyched about the talk of a 70K tons reunion of sorts at Metalcamp in 2012! So far, it looks like Kevin, Wallie, you, Rachael, Debb, me (and others I may be forgetting) may be down for that! :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 am

tyrwoman wrote:But...since I still can do these things...I'm really psyched about the talk of a 70K tons reunion of sorts at Metalcamp in 2012! So far, it looks like Kevin, Wallie, you, Rachael, Debb, me (and others I may be forgetting) may be down for that! :D

Ryan was the one who got me jump started on this and already had plans for Europe 2012. Hector said he would be down as well. Karhl said yeah, but that's like asking the government to get off foreign oil. They keep saying they will, but wake me when it happens :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:45 am

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:But...since I still can do these things...I'm really psyched about the talk of a 70K tons reunion of sorts at Metalcamp in 2012! So far, it looks like Kevin, Wallie, you, Rachael, Debb, me (and others I may be forgetting) may be down for that! :D

Ryan was the one who got me jump started on this and already had plans for Europe 2012. Hector said he would be down as well. Karhl said yeah, but that's like asking the government to get off foreign oil. They keep saying they will, but wake me when it happens :lol:

Financial resources permitting, I'm there :headbanger:

Now what'd I do with that lotto ticket? :oops:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Financial resources permitting, I'm there :headbanger:

Now what'd I do with that lotto ticket? :oops:

this will be rad! i don't know how we're all gonna get tents over there but i guess we have euro-friends to help us out?
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 am

rhiawiz wrote:this will be rad! i don't know how we're all gonna get tents over there but i guess we have euro-friends to help us out?

Ryan mentioned that it might be easier to buy a tent when ww get to Europe and then get rid of it once we are done with it. Buy something uber basic. OR just stay in a hotel.

I think it will be easier for my head to concentrate on this AFTER they announce the cruise and once MDF is "in the books". :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:26 am

rhiawiz wrote:this will be rad! i don't know how we're all gonna get tents over there but i guess we have euro-friends to help us out?

Don't know about everyone else but I usually just leave my tent at the last festival. For me it's easiest to just buy a cheap piece of crap that I don't care about, just to do the job. I think it would be easiest for you to buy a tent when you get over. Depends on your standards though. I've never bothered with big elaborate tents.

Kind of similar to the cabin issue. How much time do you intend to spend in your tent?
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 am

Ravenlord wrote:

Don't know about everyone else but I usually just leave my tent at the last festival. For me it's easiest to just buy a cheap piece of crap that I don't care about, just to do the job. I think it would be easiest for you to buy a tent when you get over. Depends on your standards though. I've never bothered with big elaborate tents.

Kind of similar to the cabin issue. How much time do you intend to spend in your tent?

yeah, i figured i would just find some place to buy a tent over there - but what if the nearest towns tents are sold out because everyone is buying one?
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 am

rhiawiz wrote:yeah, i figured i would just find some place to buy a tent over there - but what if the nearest towns tents are sold out because everyone is buying one?

It will be okay Chicken Little :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:54 am

Well I wouldn't go looking for it in a town, there might not be any stores that sell tents. But you will most likely be in a city somewhere in the country. You shouldn't have a problem finding a tent there. And most of them would be stocked up for the festival period anyway. Do a bit of research beforehand for any large department stores in the city. They are usually a good place to get one.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 am

Paul,

How far are the hotels from the festival as compared to the camping ground ? (Metalcamp)

As much as I assume the "camping" aspect is part of the event and part of the "fun" I can see it being a bit of a hassle as well. Not that I have eons of $$$ to waste on a hotel, but I do like my creature comforts. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:04 pm

KevinP wrote:Paul,

How far are the hotels from the festival as compared to the camping ground ? (Metalcamp)

As much as I assume the "camping" aspect is part of the event and part of the "fun" I can see it being a bit of a hassle as well. Not that I have eons of $$$ to waste on a hotel, but I do like my creature comforts. :mrgreen:

I'm actually not too sure about this. But from a bit of googling there seems to be one or two places in Tolmin which are probably only 10-15 min walk from the festival. But the next town is Most na Soci which you would have to drive to. But as I said, I have never stayed at a hotel at a festival so I'm not the best person to ask.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:29 pm

tyrwoman wrote:I often think that if for whatever reason, I would never board another airplane, [...] I could deal with that.

---I can't come visit you every other month ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 pm

As already mentioned...get one when you arrive and leave it (intact/trashed/burned/vaporized/nuked) at the last festival is a good option.
    And borrow/share a tent with a eurobuddy is also possible. I guess I got 2 tents laying around for festivals a small dome size (2 persons) and a dome sized with an extra space for storage and such at the front (2 persons, although 3 is possible).

So no need to worry about tents, sleeping bags and airbeds. And if Kevin takes a hotelroom...we can all have a clean shower at his room. ;)
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer

by Marietje66 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 pm

WallieWallie wrote:

As already mentioned...get one when you arrive and leave it (intact/trashed/burned/vaporized/nuked) at the last festival is a good option.
    And borrow/share a tent with a eurobuddy is also possible. I guess I got 2 tents laying around for festivals a small dome size (2 persons) and a dome sized with an extra space for storage and such at the front (2 persons, although 3 is possible).

So no need to worry about tents, sleeping bags and airbeds. And if Kevin takes a hotelroom...we can all have a clean shower at his room. ;)

I have been to Metalcamp in 2008, and although they do have the famous Dixies (toilet cabins) and related shower cabins, I have never been to any festival were those were kept so perfectly clean and fresh (yes, I wouldn't believe it either were it not I saw it with my own two eyes). So it that hasn't changed the last few years a clean shower should be possible on the festival terrain.
    And the surroundings there are amazing, it is not called "Hell over Paradise" for nothing...
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:21 pm

last_candle wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:I often think that if for whatever reason, I would never board another airplane, [...] I could deal with that.

---I can't come visit you every other month ;)

Dear Simon Switzerland.....
    (I'll let the smilies speak)
    :shock: :oops: ;) :trashdrink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:12 am

WallieWallie wrote:

Screw that....I'll be in my Dolce and Gabbana tent with my Ralph Lauren air mattress/sleeping bag aaaaaaaaand a big fat cooler ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 am

debborah1 wrote:Screw that....I'll be in my Dolce and Gabbana tent with my Ralph Lauren air mattress/sleeping bag aaaaaaaaand a big fat cooler ;)

I'm more comfortable when I know I have an option of a locked metal door between Ms. McQueen and my being :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 am

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Screw that....I'll be in my Dolce and Gabbana tent with my Ralph Lauren air mattress/sleeping bag aaaaaaaaand a big fat cooler ;)

I'm more comfortable when I know I have an option of a locked metal door between Ms. McQueen and my being :mrgreen:

Oh thats not necessary Kevin....your "being" is safe.... ;)....Im just NOT that kind of a girl ;) :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 am

debborah1 wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:

Screw that....I'll be in my Dolce and Gabbana tent with my Ralph Lauren air mattress/sleeping bag aaaaaaaaand a big fat cooler ;)

save room for MEEEEE!!!! that sounds good! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 am

rhiawiz wrote:save room for MEEEEE!!!! that sounds good! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

So I can assume you're cancelling the tentreservation? :cry:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 pm

WallieWallie wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:save room for MEEEEE!!!! that sounds good! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ha haaaa......sorry for the Cock-block.....I have a bad habit of doing that.... ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 pm

debborah1 wrote: the Cock.I have

No you know why I want a locked door to keep you away ;) :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ida
    Crewman

by ida » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm

The 70000 tons of metal cruise was my first I guess you can say metal festival I have ever been to.
    I would love to go to:
    Wacken
    Hellfest
    Download
    Metalcamp
    Oktoberfest
    ProgPower Festival
    Sonisphere
    Travel to any place I have not been to
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:

Ha haaaa......sorry for the Cock-block.....I have a bad habit of doing that.... ;)

Cock-block? :lol: :lol: :lol: haven't heard that one in a while. :cheers: Debb
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:19 pm

My short and sweet bucket list:

1. See My Dying Bride live. Will probably have to travel to Europe for that one unless the Canadians decide to throw us a bone and book em on 70k 2012.
    2. Record an album's worth of original songs by myself.
    3. Brush up on my Spanish.. hell probably re-learn Spanish and travel to Peru and meet the relatives on my dad's side who I have never met.
    4. Check out the Pacific Northwest, maybe catch a Layne Staley tribute in Seattle.

All pretty doable... just have to get off my ass. :mrgreen:

I'm sure there are more but that's all that occurs to me at the moment.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 am

junkhead13 wrote:1. See My Dying Bride live. Will probably have to travel to Europe for that one unless the Canadians decide to throw us a bone and book em on 70k 2012.
    2. Record an album's worth of original songs by myself.
    3. Brush up on my Spanish.. hell probably re-learn Spanish and travel to Peru and meet the relatives on my dad's side who I have never met.
    4. Check out the Pacific Northwest, maybe catch a Layne Staley tribute in Seattle.

1 - Gotta happen. Maybe not this year but surely this or next?
    2 - Would LOVE to hear this! DO IT!!! (Start now k?)
    3 - Very cool!
    4 - No Staley tributes here but surely in Seattle which isn't too far and you've always got a place to stay in Vancouver if n' when your travels bring you up this way :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 am

Thanks for the words of encouragement. :cheers:

I guess it all boils down to having to repeat and live this mantra: "I can turn off the tv, I can turn off the tv" :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 am

junkhead13 wrote:I guess it all boils down to having to repeat and live this mantra: "I can turn off the tv, I can turn off the tv" :lol:

or Amanda just opening a can of whoop ass on ya Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 am

That might do it too. :D

She beats me you know. She gets very upset when she runs out of salsa and she batters me with a sack of potatoes. I'm tired of telling the neighbors that I walked into a wall...
    :P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:49 am

junkhead13 wrote:That might do it too. :D

She beats me you know. She gets very upset when she runs out of salsa and she batters me with a sack of potatoes. I'm tired of telling the neighbors that I walked into a wall...
    :P

Just tell her to limit the damage to Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 am

1. hangglide
    2. hike the entire Appalachian Trail
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 am

Ok here goes :

Festivals I want to attend that I have never been to :
    70 k 2012
    Bang Your Head
    Metal Camp
    Rockstad Falun
    Bloodstock
    Big Day Out
    Soundwaves

Countries I want to visit that I haven´t visited yet :

Canada
    South America
    Safari in Kenya
    New Zealand
    Go from Russia to China on the transsiberian railway
    South Africa
    Japan
    Vietnam

Things to do :

Parachute jumping
    Volunteer at the Tiger temple in Thailand
    Bungyjumping
    Riding through the Sahara Desert on a motorbike
    Open a rock club
    + a 1000 things more if I get to live long enough ;)
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:24 pm

wildchild wrote:+ a 1000 things more if I get to live long enough ;)

I know how you feel on that one!! There's too much I want to see and do! A problem of mine is biting off more than I can chew - especially when it comes to my hobbies. Here's a rough list of mine, I could really just keep adding to this though:

Bucket List:
    - Dominate/take over the Canadian Mortgage industry (so not kidding)
    - Learn how to ride a motorcycle, buy a Harley (touring model) and hit up Sturgis (Deb/Laura I would definitely be down if you wanted extra company! I’ve wanted to do this ever since I heard about it 5 years ago. Sounds like such a cool experience!)
    - Climb Machu Picchu in Peru
    - See Immortal live
    - Learn German/Italian
    - Hit up Wacken, get to the point in my life where I can go every year (same for 70K :D )
    - Hit up Metal camp
    - Learn how to fly a helicopter and become licensed to do so
    - Get better at playing drums and get into a band, not serious but just to play fun local shows with friends and write some music for same - Norse and Greek mythology FTW
    - ROLLER DERBY
    - Live in a different city if only for a few months, I don’t know why but New Orleans or Istanbul, Turkey have always appealed to me for something like that since I was a kid. I don’t know where I got Turkey from but I’ve always been a huge Anne Rice fan and can probably blame the New Orleans stuff on her (considering 1/4 of the books she spends just describing New Orleans in most of the ones she writes). Can't wait to hit up Mardi Gras in New Orleans!! Anyone interested in joining that adventure let me know ;)
    - Visit Egypt, sail the Nile and check out the pyramids and museums (after they deal with that whole revolution stuff I guess lol)
    - Write and self publish a fantasy novel or my own comic book one off
    - Learn how to use a long sword and start a collection of same (for display purposes only but the zombie apocalypse is ever approaching – 2012 is around the corner people!)
    - Follow a full Amon Amarth or Iron Maiden tour, going to each city and each show

ahhhh too much I want to add to this list!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm

^^^ that is a great list Marlo!!! Major :cheers: And OF COURSE you can/WILL join me, Debb, Carrie (and most likely several like-minded folk here and elsewhere :beerwink: ) in Sturgis, SD.
    www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com/

I'm thinking 2013... :D
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 pm

After seeing MadameLePink's FB pix of the Wave-Gotik-Treffen Festival in Leipzig (had never heard of it before)....I have since added it to my bucket list - may even scrap my Metalcamp plans for next summer to go there instead! :D I would totally get into dressing up in some really fabulous & fun outfits/costumes for it - google image the fest and you'll see what I mean.... :beerwink: :D
    http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de/english/
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 am

Laura wrote:After seeing MadameLePink's FB pix of the Wave-Gotik-Treffen Festival in Leipzig (had never heard of it before)....I have since added it to my bucket list - may even scrap my Metalcamp plans for next summer to go there instead! :D I would totally get into dressing up in some really fabulous & fun outfits/costumes for it - google image the fest and you'll see what I mean.... :beerwink: :D
    http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de/english/

It would be great to see you there! :cheers:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Most of my bucket list consists of trips around the world: Finland, Norway, Sweden, France, Russia, Antarctica (seriously), Hawaii, Australia, China, and Iceland are all the ones I can think of right now.
    The biggest one: move out of the US.

I also want to own/run a coffee shop.
Post Reply 299 posts