Post Reply 245 posts
The SEX Thread
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: The SEX Thread

by KevinP » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm

tyrwoman wrote:There IS no point...just an observation, that's all ;)

I know, it was a rhetorical question. Don't make me start calling you Deb. :lol:

tyrwoman wrote:And re: the second quote above - that was me writing about the thread convergence, not Marlo

Duly noted glory hog

tyrwoman wrote:And one last thing, Mr. P... Not Vegemite related (although it is Bangers related).., the jester black metal stout arrives at the west-lakeview liquor store ON WEDNESDAY!!!! I'm in for 12 bottles.

Same here. I already emailed to hold me 12. Are you they local enough for you to pick up ?

tyrwoman wrote:And yeah..,I know you're seeing Ghost before me :evil: :lol:

and don't you forget it woman Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:38 pm

vikingbitch wrote:But here is the "definition" of March 14th on Urban Dictionary :lol: I'm shocked that this was the first it was brought up today and thought some might not be familiar with the holiday (if not - well your welcome! ;) )

I don't eat steak & I'm married. So I'm shit out of luck today Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:48 pm

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:There IS no point...just an observation, that's all ;)

I know, it was a rhetorical question. Don't make me start calling you Deb. :lol:

tyrwoman wrote:And re: the second quote above - that was me writing about the thread convergence, not Marlo

Duly noted glory hog

tyrwoman wrote:And one last thing, Mr. P... Not Vegemite related (although it is Bangers related).., the jester black metal stout arrives at the west-lakeview liquor store ON WEDNESDAY!!!! I'm in for 12 bottles.

Same here. I already emailed to hold me 12. Are you they local enough for you to pick up ?

tyrwoman wrote:And yeah..,I know you're seeing Ghost before me :evil: :lol:

and don't you forget it woman Image

Hilar!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just looked up West Lakeview Liquors - http://www.wlvliquors.com/ - it's exactly 3.4 miles from my house! WTF? How did some random Chicago liquor store become the Valhalla of Black Metal Beer???
    Image back atcha, Mr. Florida! :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Hilar!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just looked up West Lakeview Liquors - http://www.wlvliquors.com/ - it's exactly 3.4 miles from my house! WTF? How did some random Chicago liquor store become the Valhalla of Black Metal Beer???
    Image back atcha, Mr. Florida! :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:

When I talked to the brewer in Texas a few months ago, he told me due to the local laws they could not sell it online/etc., so they were partnering with this liquor store. Why this specific store, I have no idea. But I did make fun of him for the Kreator reference when they announced the beer, since Kreator has nothing to do with black metal. He laughed and kinda knew he committed a "metal fo pah".

Karhl's gonna be in heaven. I'm sending him the first ABSU CD's and a few other black metal compilations, along with Old Spice shower gels (his request). Getting beer from you. He's gonna stink from stout while blasting black metal, then wash himself and be all nice and clean. Rinse and repeat. :headbanger:

(that stuff is gonna be hella expensive to ship to him, not to mention the taxes he'll probably pay on it)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 pm

I was looking for my name on Urban Dictionary, and my second name has something to do with this thread:

-------------
    Calling someone a Henrique is similar to calling someone a pimp, but unlike calling someone a pimp, when you call someone a Henrique, you're implying that his penis is as big as he is tall. A henrique is the definition of well hung.
    The term originated in the portuguese town of Guia in the early 21st century, and is still being used around the country.
    Yo that guy's such a Henrique, I was rolling my 6 foot blunt the other day, and he whooped out his cock and there it was, clear as day. as long as he was tall motherfucker. And as I was lookin down, 'n' contemplatin' the sight, he smoked my blunt in 1 hit.
    -------------

Internet never lies, hahahaha
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:32 am

^^^^ ya gotta love Urban Dictionary! :lol: :lol:
    KevinP wrote:

So - let me get this straight - exactly how many bottles of this Jester King Black Metal Imperial Stout am I packing into the trunk of the SS tomorrow? :lol: :beerhorns: I'm getting 12 - you want 12. Bentz? You want some too? - I'm gonna see you and Meredith at Amon Amarth in less than a month. :viking:

I like this - makes me feel like a bit of a bootlegger :twisted: :lol:

http://jesterkingbrewery.com/introducin ... rial-stout
    :lol: :lol: Kevin - you probably saw this already - but I just did.... Black Metal music played TO BEER during fermentation! :lol: :beerhorns:

and here's another hilarious thing Kevin....do a google image search for Black Metal Imperial Stout and feast your eyes on the results..... :cheers: :beerhorns: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 am

Laura,

I'm ordering my own, didn't need you to get me any. Thanks though. :mrgreen:

I like that the image search comes up with a bunch of pictures I've posted in the forum: Seinfeld, vegemite, yours truly. :lol: :lol:

And you really are pimping this out to the Nth degree. I'd posted a thread about this a few months ago when I first heard about it. But due to it's limited run, I wasn't going to keep reminding people as figured if they cared enough they would have remembered. Plus was also trying to save a bunch of bottles as a surprise for the pre party next year.

And I thought I had diarrhea of the mouth :roll: :lol: :roll:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 am

Ha - I don't remember you posting about it before. and google images ..... :lol:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 am

KevinP wrote:I'd posted a thread about this a few months ago when I first heard about it. But due to it's limited run, I wasn't going to keep reminding people as figured if they cared enough they would have remembered.

Seems to be an odd 70K forum rule of thumb...

If you REALLY want a topic to take off, don't start a unique, original or Kevofficial thread. Just use the topic to derail another (almost) completely unrelated thread and the masses will discuss it to death :death: :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Seems to be an odd 70K forum rule of thumb...

If you REALLY want a topic to take off, don't start a unique, original or Kevofficial thread. Just use the topic to derail another (almost) completely unrelated thread and the masses will discuss it to death :death: :lol:

:lol: So true :lol:

We can discuss who is going to pound this stout and then get "mad busy" with their partner, if that gets things back on track Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 am

vikingbitch wrote:But here is the "definition" of March 14th on Urban Dictionary :lol: I'm shocked that this was the first it was brought up today and thought some might not be familiar with the holiday (if not - well your welcome! ;) )

NO NO NO NO NO...by lack of a gf... March 14th is Pi-day!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_Day

Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 am

WallieWallie wrote:NO NO NO NO NO...by lack of a gf... March 14th is Pi-day!!!

As I'm single also, I only had steak yesterday, no desert.

But I LOVE pie and may just have to find a healthy recipe to bake sometime this week!

And no, I'm to going the American Pie route (not that desperate yet lol)!!

bangers
    Chief Petty Officer

by bangers » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 am

Yeh the beer will be quite expensive to ship but I don't care really! I need it in my hot lil hands.
    If I get 6 I'm giving one to a mate for a novelty wedding pressie and then 1 to go on my beer shelf to ogle, and then drink the rest!!

Hopefully I can get away wif not paying any tax on it.
    I think Laura might need to write it's a gift or something.
    Customs declaration: Glass ornament or something else creative haha
    If I get caught I just have cop it sweet and pay the taxes.
    Winging it in the west (Western Australia that is)
    Room 3612
    Black Metal - The best metal - Emperor FOREVER
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 pm

bangers wrote:Yeh the beer will be quite expensive to ship but I don't care really! I need it in my hot lil hands.
    If I get 6 I'm giving one to a mate for a novelty wedding pressie and then 1 to go on my beer shelf to ogle, and then drink the rest!!

i think Gnoff said to say it was decorative glassware!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:00 am

Kevin - just to clarify - am I buying and shipping the Black Metal beer to Bangers or are you? You confused me when you mentioned something about sending him a whole package o stuff including Old Spice :P ) anyway, I'll be going over there tonight after work. :beerhorns:
    Last edited by Laura on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 am

Anyone remember this thread? :lol:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1090
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:39 am

WallieWallie wrote:NO NO NO NO NO...by lack of a gf... March 14th is Pi-day!!!

See what ya went n' made me do?!?!?!

Strawberry Rhubarb. Poor thing's less than 20 hours old and it's life is already half over ;)

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:46 am

tyrwoman wrote:Kevin - just to clarify - am I buying and shipping the Black Metal beer to Bangers or are you? You confused me when you mentioned something about sending him a whole package o stuff including Old Spice :P ) anyway, I'll be going over there tonight after work. :beerhorns:

Just Karhl. I'm good for myself, thanks. :beerwink:

Only a few more minutes before I can do an online order.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    bangers
    Chief Petty Officer

by bangers » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    bangers wrote:Yeh the beer will be quite expensive to ship but I don't care really! I need it in my hot lil hands.

i think Gnoff said to say it was decorative glassware!

Haha that's a good one!
    Winging it in the west (Western Australia that is)
    Room 3612
    Black Metal - The best metal - Emperor FOREVER
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

Score! Went to the West Lakeview Liquor Store on an "early lunch hour" and bought my 12 bottles - I wanted to go in person and pay right away just to get it done with (they will hold for me till tonight when I have the car) A few facts/comments about this Black Metal beer....

I got to try it and it's great! (and this is coming from someone who could generally care less about the KIND of beer I drink)

This Chicago liquor store is the only distributor of this Texas made beer in the country/world.

Only 300 bottles were available at 10am today - that's a little over 2 hours ago and btw it's sold out

Texas guy used to work at the Chicago store - that's the connection

Met the female owner of the store - way cool woman! Told her about 70k ToM, the upcoming 3Floyds special beer to be :cheers: created for the opening night of the Amon Amarth tour, GNOFF, etc. I'll def. be keeping in touch with her in the future fo sure!

She gave me a couple of Jester King beer glasses for free :D

Now I have to figure out how to ship 6 huge bottles of beer to Bangers in Australia! Also hoping Lufthansa will left me bring a few to Bergen for HITS. :beerhorns:

A good day so far. :D
    Last edited by Laura on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 am

Good to know I got my 6 bottles ordered already. And this is the reason why I wasn't signing about it from the rooftops. I knew it was limited and didn't want to screw my chances of getting it.

You made me neurotic enough to call the store just now, who said they did not sell out yet, but they are close.

So let's add "Fountain of Misinformation" to your monikers going forward :lol:

(Note to self: keep Laura in the dark in the future)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 pm

KevinP wrote:Good to know I got my 6 bottles ordered already. And this is the reason why I wasn't signing about it from the rooftops. I knew it was limited and didn't want to screw my chances of getting it.

You made me neurotic enough to call the store just now, who said they did not sell out yet, but they are close.

So let's add "Fountain of Misinformation" to your monikers going forward :lol:

(Note to self: keep Laura in the dark in the future)

Ha - I guess I misunderstood what she meant when I asked to buy more than the 12 they had set aside for me and she said that was it. I took that to mean it was sold out.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:11 pm

For Kevin...a few pictures from my lunch-time excursion (and it was a major slow boat to China on that brown line el train! :roll: but worth it) to buy you know what.....
    Coincidentally, our first apartment was not too far from this place so it was fun to be back in the old neighborhood (WLV Liquors is about 1.5 miles west of Chicago's Wrigley Field where the Cubs play) It was also a beautiful sunny day today - Spring is here!

Last edited by Laura on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 pm

[quote="ShoreSlayer"]

I LOVE pie

I just could not resist. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng
    Enjoy!! :cheers:
    Yea,! Like it really is rhubarb. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 pm

tyrwoman wrote:For Kevin...a few pictures from my lunch-time excursion (and it was a major slow boat to China on that brown line el train! :roll: but worth it) to buy you know what.....
    Coincidentally, our first apartment was not too far from this place so it was fun to be back in the old neighborhood (WLV Liquors is about 1.5 miles west of Chicago's Wrigley Field where the Cubs play) It was also a beautiful sunny day today - Spring is here!

:lol: Awesome :lol:

Makes me think of the surreal sign last month in "old person Sarasota" on a busy highway (can't imagine what most of them thought it was):

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 pm

That's an awesome score Laura! I'm glad I ordered my 6 bottles today!

SEX <--- back on topic.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Bentz! wrote:SEX <--- back on topic.

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Those are GREAT Athiest related pix Kevin! Yeah, wonder what the gray-heads thought of those! :lol: Which reminds me of a few religion related tidbits.

1. Close to the WLV Liquor Store is the Addison Street Community Church and I noticed the sign out front and took a picture of it. It reads in part: TURN AWAY FROM EVIL. It made me think of the evilly schtick of many of the black metal bands, since I was on my way to buy black metal beer for cryin' out loud! Even though there may be some BM band members who are True Believers, I'd wager it's a fairly small percentage.

2. On the way to my el stop the night of the recent Finntroll / Ensiferum gig, I swear to god (no pun intended...), I was practically dragooned by a virtual platoon of young (20's) bible thumpers! It was like walking through a gauntlet with them saying things like YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE! Sheesh! Were my coat and boots a giant red flag or something? ^^ :lol: I wished I could have dragooned all of THEM into going to the Finntroll gig - that would have been a hoot! Which reminds me of one last thing...which brings us back to the thread topic at hand - SEX....

3. Have always loved the song/lyrics of Front 242's Welcome to Paradise... :P
    Particularly the line....NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE! (does anyone wait until marriage anymore?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osQMG9f0 ... ata_player

http://www.lyrics007.com/Front%20242%20 ... yrics.html
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 am

tyrwoman wrote:which brings us back to the thread topic at hand - SEX....

Germany
    Netherlands
    Denmark
    France
    Spain
    Greece - Kos, Samos, Rhodos, Crete, Kerkyra
    England
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:21 am

tyrwoman wrote:Particularly the line....NO SEX ONCE MARRIAGE!l

FIXED :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:05 am

KevinP wrote:

I don't eat steak & I'm married. So I'm shit out of luck today Image

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Particularly the line....NO SEX ONCE MARRIAGE!l

FIXED :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Married....rather, married with children jokes :lol: (we don't want to scare Bentz! too much though - he's a newlywed ;) )

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:13 am

Lal@ wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:which brings us back to the thread topic at hand - SEX....

Germany
    Netherlands
    Denmark
    France
    Spain
    Greece - Kos, Samos, Rhodos, Crete, Kerkyra
    England

nice! For Greece, I would change it to Olympia, Delphi, Athens, Mykonos, Crete and Santorini.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 am

tyrwoman wrote: Married....rather, married with children jokes :lol: (we don't want to scare Bentz! too much though - he's a newlywed ;) )

Meredith has already gone into "nesting mode", so he's screwed already (not literally of course ;) :lol: ;) )
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 am

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote: Married....rather, married with children jokes :lol: (we don't want to scare Bentz! too much though - he's a newlywed ;) )

Meredith has already gone into "nesting mode", so he's screwed already (not literally of course ;) :lol: ;) )

There will be no laying of eggs until after Europe 2012!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Bentz! wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

There will be no laying of eggs until after Europe 2012!!

:lol: Sounds like a good idea...I didn't have my kiddos until my late 30's and I think it was one of the best life decisions I've made. Regarding the nesting mode...the chicks DO eventually leave the nest ;)
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:35 pm

what do you think is sexy?
    As I've said recently on other threads - I saw Rihanna a few nights ago - SO beautiful and sexy I think (and I'm hetero ;) ) and not at all in an offensive or sleazy way, in my opinion.

What's My Name? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k

Only Girl in the World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsd ... ure=relmfu

and with Eminem :cool: :cool: Love the Way You Lie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U
    and p.s. to the Eminem haters - I've thought he was a musical GENIUS since the first time I heard his music. So there! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (and yay - will finally see him at long last headlining Lollapalooza in early August!!!!)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Laura wrote:what do you think is sexy?

is this a rhetorical question???????

End of discussion :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:49 pm

KevinP wrote:

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND PROCREATION JOKES? Note to Kevin: Not cool. Scary. So scary. :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 pm

vikingbitch wrote:WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND PROCREATION JOKES? Note to Kevin: Not cool. Scary. So scary. :lol:

Gotta mix it up or Joey whines and cries that all I do is pick on those poor power metal pussies. Image
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND PROCREATION JOKES? Note to Kevin: Not cool. Scary. So scary. :lol:

Gotta mix it up or Joey whines and cries that all I do is pick on those poor power metal pussies. Image

:lol: True.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
Post Reply 245 posts