Post Reply 2418 posts
The Fitness Thread
  • KevinP
    Commander

Re: The Fitness Thread

by KevinP » Mon May 17, 2010 3:23 pm

So far so good. Starting weight about 6-7 weeks ago was 298, down to 281 now. I only weigh myself every other week, so this Sunday I'm expecting to be into the 270's. Lowest I got down to a few years ago was 261. My goal is 250. I'm 6'2" so after this goal I'll see how much more or what I need to lose if any.

Just started "Couch to 5K" last week http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml and since I've been going to the gym for almost 2 months it wasn't hard at all. I had much more stamina than I anticipated. I also chose to run on the treadmill and save the pounding of running on concrete in the beginning. Saves wear and tear on the calf muscles, which are usually sore for a few days after a run.

Alcohol is not an issue/vice for me. It's all about monitoring the portion size at Chipotle, using olive oil sparingly in our homemade tomato sauce and not eating 1/2 pound of pasta with it. :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm

KevinP wrote:So far so good. Starting weight about 6-7 weeks ago was 298, down to 281 now. I only weigh myself every other week, so this Sunday I'm expecting to be into the 270's. Lowest I got down to a few years ago was 261. My goal is 250. I'm 6'2" so after this goal I'll see how much more or what I need to lose if any.

Just started "Couch to 5K" last week http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml and since I've been going to the gym for almost 2 months it wasn't hard at all. I had much more stamina than I anticipated. I also chose to run on the treadmill and save the pounding of running on concrete in the beginning. Saves wear and tear on the calf muscles, which are usually sore for a few days after a run.

Alcohol is not an issue/vice for me. It's all about monitoring the portion size at Chipotle, using olive oil sparingly in our homemade tomato sauce and not eating 1/2 pound of pasta with it. :lol:

Wow! So impressed how much motivation you got going on there. Great job and inspiration for the rest of us!
    Don't stop!

I should take a good lesson to cut down my daily beer intake...I guess. :?
    A "metal heart" is hard to break apart.
    BlackToothGrin
    Crewman

by BlackToothGrin » Mon May 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Indeed! Well done. I am mostly just trying to eat healthier, not so much to loose weight but for the sake of balancing out my other horrible habbits! I guess I could stand to loose a couple pounds but I'm not to worried.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue May 18, 2010 9:49 am

I've been watching (most of) my eating habits the last few weeks, and every time I hit the gym I go a little farther or harder on the treadmill or bike in comparison to the previous workout. So far so good! Been feeling great!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue May 18, 2010 10:05 am

nymphet wrote:Wow! So impressed how much motivation you got going on there. Great job and inspiration for the rest of us!
    Don't stop!

Cut down on the Turkish Delight, it's just empty calories. :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue May 18, 2010 10:24 am

I'd be more worried about the baklava, börek, and gözleme!

Paaaastry... :shock:

Please check out my band

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:09 pm

okay, okay....I was avoiding even opening this thread.....but Im tired of sounding like a broken record.....I need to work out.....I need to work out....no I really need to work out...
    So here it is mid MAY...and in Arizona its practically summer time already (hot)
    and I'll be damned if I am going to prance around in a bikini with all this winter fluff going on!
    So sign me up!!
    My goal is to lose about 10 to 15 pounds....and tone up these muscles!
    good luck everyone!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue May 18, 2010 1:12 pm

debborah1 wrote: I am going to prance around in a bikini!

So the clevage "tat" will be in full view. Sounds good. :lol:

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:15 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote: I am going to prance around in a bikini!

So the clevage "tat" will be in full view. Sounds good. :lol:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

LOL....for sure....definatley need to get my dagger back in "shape" lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Tue May 18, 2010 3:19 pm

viathyn wrote:I'd be more worried about the baklava, börek, and gözleme!

Noooo, it's not allowed to talk of these food types in this forum... :shock:
    Man, I am now hungry already. How do you know I like these stuff... You must have some Turkish connections.

Well, I am first going to the "baklava, börek, and gözleme-land" in about a month.
    So, that's my first goal to get in a better shape because I know what happens there...
    Bad bad bad.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue May 18, 2010 3:25 pm

nymphet wrote:

Man, I am now hungry already. How do you know I like these stuff... You must have some Turkish connections.

Well, I am first going to the "baklava, börek, and gözleme-land" in about a month.
    So, that's my first goal to get in a better shape because I know what happens there...
    Bad bad bad.

Yes, my girlfriend Elif is from Izmir and she has family in most of western Turkey, and some in Ankara as well.
    I lovelovelovelove Turkish food.. börek :D .

Some day we plan on doing a huge trip over there. It will be nothing new to her, but I am overly excited (even though I have been to several of the countries around Turkey, I have never gotten the chance to go through it!).

Please check out my band

banana
    Oiler

by banana » Tue May 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Ok, i´ll join in as well... I´m a steady 286 lbs today, tryin to get down around 250 until we set out ar sea. This will not be easy in anyway....
    #3013 Swedish drinking team!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue May 18, 2010 3:34 pm

nymphet wrote:

Bad bad bad.

I saw something on Craig's facebook about being turkish and I have a friend from Turkey. My only knowledde of Turkish delight is from The Chronicles of Narnia. They talk about it ad naseum in the book.

And from your avatar I guess they fancy a good belly dance from time to time :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Tue May 18, 2010 10:51 pm

viathyn wrote:Yes, my girlfriend Elif is from Izmir and she has family in most of western Turkey, and some in Ankara as well.

Some day we plan on doing a huge trip over there. It will be nothing new to her, but I am overly excited (even though I have been to several of the countries around Turkey, I have never gotten the chance to go through it!).

Make sure to do it when there is a nice metal fest or a good big band coming up to Istanbul or Ankara. You'd get to check out the Turkish metal scene that way. Pretty awesome I'd say.
    Is Elif coming to the cruise?? Hail Elif! :beerhorns:
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Tue May 18, 2010 11:51 pm

OK LOSERS!
    Sounds like many of us have GOALS. Which is a great start.
    It is important to write the goal down as more goals get accomplished when they are written down. Some already went public with it by posting them. Write it on a journal or blog if you are keeping one and hopefully you are...
    Effective goal setting can be done in SMART system.
    S: Specific eg. -15 lbs; wear size 2
    M: Measurable eg. -4 inches off waist; release 4% body fat
    A: Action-oriented eg. Training 5 hours/wk; follow a 14-day cleanse; cut beer to 3 nights/wk; less carbo/more protein+veggie
    R: Realistic eg.-1-2 lbs/wk
    T: Time-based eg. 12 weeks

Just as a reminder in case you think that there is time to do it later, there isn't. The right time to do it is RIGHT NOW and you know you can do it, so why wait?
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed May 19, 2010 6:29 am

nymphet wrote:OK LOSERS!
    Sounds like many of us have GOALS. Which is a great start.
    It is important to write the goal down as more goals get accomplished when they are written down. Some already went public with it by posting them. Write it on a journal or blog if you are keeping one and hopefully you are...
    Effective goal setting can be done in SMART system.
    S: Specific eg. -15 lbs; wear size 2
    M: Measurable eg. -4 inches off waist; release 4% body fat
    A: Action-oriented eg. Training 5 hours/wk; follow a 14-day cleanse; cut beer to 3 nights/wk; less carbo/more protein+veggie
    R: Realistic eg.-1-2 lbs/wk
    T: Time-based eg. 12 weeks

Just as a reminder in case you think that there is time to do it later, there isn't. The right time to do it is RIGHT NOW and you know you can do it, so why wait?

yeah, all that, and stop eating so many fucking Twinkies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 am

What time are the belly dancing classes onboard ?

And could you and Disaster recreate this commerical for us ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qAY_o36paQ0

:lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 am

KevinP wrote:What time are the belly dancing classes onboard ?

And could you and Disaster recreate this commerical for us ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qAY_o36paQ0

that is possibly the gayest commercial ever, but it was 1984 so they get a pass. Chocolate covered Turkish Delight?? WTF?

we do have a sword, but no turbines though...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 am

nymphet wrote:
    viathyn wrote:Yes, my girlfriend Elif is from Izmir and she has family in most of western Turkey, and some in Ankara as well.

Make sure to do it when there is a nice metal fest or a good big band coming up to Istanbul or Ankara. You'd get to check out the Turkish metal scene that way. Pretty awesome I'd say.
    Is Elif coming to the cruise?? Hail Elif! :beerhorns:

I'll definitely try to do that!
    Unfortunately, Elif won't be coming on the cruise.. she likes metal, but an exclusively metal festival may not be her bag.

In other fitness related news, I just calculated out that the walk I do to and from work five days a week is 250 calories burned each way!
    That means on days I work out I'm burning ~900. Craaazy!

Please check out my band

nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Thu May 20, 2010 4:12 pm

viathyn wrote:I just calculated out that the walk I do to and from work five days a week is 250 calories burned each way!

What is the method of calculation?
    Do you own a BodyBugg?
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun May 23, 2010 7:00 am

21lbs down, 27 to go as of today :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun May 23, 2010 9:18 am

KevinP wrote:21lbs down, 27 to go as of today :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:

Nice work! WTG
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 am

I'm more surprised by the running I'm able to do. Started Couch to 5K less than 2 weeks ago and I was already able to complete Step 1 of Week 4 (there are 3 steps per week). I should have only been on Step 1 of Week 2 if I followed the plan strictly.

Not sure if I'm going to skip the rest of Week 4 and go straight to 5 though. We'll see this week. The tentative plan is to do a 5K by the end of summer or beginning of school. I don't think they schedule too many running events in central Florida due to the extreme summer heat.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun May 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Everyone is different of course so do what you will Kevin but I will offer this just in case it's helpful.

Many times when I've started following someone or another's system and found it quite easy to begin with and then powered ahead, I've run into the over-training blahs, so to speak, where I then find myself burnt out and losing momentum/motivation. Just remember, you have years ahead of you to stay in shape. No reason to buzz ahead to 5k in record time. Just enjoy it and pace yourself in a way that shows marked and measurable improvements. Consistent improvement never loses.

Cheers and, once again, keep up the great work!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun May 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I just ran a 5k race this morning. One of my fastest times, 23:05.

Just a word of advice when you run your first 5k, don't start out too fast, you'll burn yourself out too quick. I had a hard time pacing myself for the longest time and by the time I got to the 3rd mile I thought I was going to die. For your first 2-3 5k's take it slow, speed will come later. If you train regularly, 3 to 4 runs a week, even if it's only for a mile, you will eventually get faster over time. Just don't ever stop.

I've been running a little over 2 years now, and the more I run,the more I love it. It's like an addiction for me. One thing I like about running is it's not a team sport, It's just you against everyone else, although your mostly competing with yourself, constantly trying to beat your best time. And when you do, it's an awsome buzz that's hard to describe. I'm signed up for 5 more races right now, 2 5k's and 3 10k's. Can't wait for my next fix!

Good luck on your "couch to 5k" program. Hope it works out. All I can say is just get off your ass and RUN!!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun May 23, 2010 3:16 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Cheers and, once again, keep up the great work!

Thanks, but I'll still cap your ass in Red Dead if you steal my horse :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun May 23, 2010 3:26 pm

onenight wrote:I just ran a 5k race this morning. One of my fastest times, 23:05.

Just a word of advice when you run your first 5k, don't start out too fast, you'll burn yourself out too quick. I had a hard time pacing myself for the longest time and by the time I got to the 3rd mile I thought I was going to die. For your first 2-3 5k's take it slow, speed will come later. If you train regularly, 3 to 4 runs a week, even if it's only for a mile, you will eventually get faster over time. Just don't ever stop.

I've been running a little over 2 years now, and the more I run,the more I love it. It's like an addiction for me. One thing I like about running is it's not a team sport, It's just you against everyone else, although your mostly competing with yourself, constantly trying to beat your best time. And when you do, it's an awsome buzz that's hard to describe. I'm signed up for 5 more races right now, 2 5k's and 3 10k's. Can't wait for my next fix!

Good luck on your "couch to 5k" program. Hope it works out. All I can say is just get off your ass and RUN!!

My wife is a runner and has done a few half marathons. Her fastest 5K time is around 26 minutes and I was somewhat seriously telling her my plan is to beat her in my 1st race. Ambitgious? Yes. Pipedream? Possibility. Will I try? Hell yeah.

Currently I'm running at 6mph on the treadmill (10 minute mile), so I will eventually pick up the pace and have to get used to the "elements" as it's easier to run in the controlled environment I'm in now.

I totally see how it can be addicting. I never liked running in my life, always found it to be a nuisance. My wife always talked about the "runners high". I'm just at the stage where my stamina (lungs/breathing) is fine, just the calves/thighs that are sore after the run (I ain't no skinny minny). But every time I do a run, I surprise myself at how much I'm able to do, so I want to do more.

And speaking of Indiana, ever been to Holiday World in Santa Claus? http://www.holidayworld.com/ One of the best parks in the country. Hoping to get back there in the next couple of years.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun May 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Thats awsome, at least you have an experienced runner in the house to help you out. I've only ran one half marathon a few weeks ago in Indy, 35,000 people, it was crazy. And yes a treadmill is much different than the road. I found that out the hard way. I trained for my first 5k strictly on the treadmill then ran a 5k with lot's of hills, ,,bad idea. I could hardly walk the next few days.

No I've never been to Santa Claus but I've heard about it. My brother and his family have been there, they live in Indy which is not too far. I live way north, about 5 miles from the Michigan line.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 pm

nymphet wrote:
    KevinP wrote:So far so good. Starting weight about 6-7 weeks ago was 298, down to 281 now. I only weigh myself every other week, so this Sunday I'm expecting to be into the 270's. Lowest I got down to a few years ago was 261. My goal is 250. I'm 6'2" so after this goal I'll see how much more or what I need to lose if any.

Wow! So impressed how much motivation you got going on there. Great job and inspiration for the rest of us!
    Don't stop!

Nymphet I did some cardio bellydance today and thought of you!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon May 24, 2010 2:13 pm

vainglory wrote:Nymphet I did some cardio bellydance today and thought of you!

I'm gonna steal a line I hear all the time in video game forums:

"Your post is useless without photos"

:lol: :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Mon May 24, 2010 8:37 pm

KevinP wrote:
    vainglory wrote:Nymphet I did some cardio bellydance today and thought of you!

I'm gonna steal a line I hear all the time in video game forums:

"Your post is useless without photos"

:lol: :P

:)
    Maddy77
    Crewman
    Location: Vienna now, of German origin (No! I don't want Hasselhoff) and one foot in The Netherlands :)

by Maddy77 » Mon May 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Really, really have to start it again. Well, i didn't gain any weight again during those past say five or six weeks which is a success too. I just wasn't in the mood anymore to watch what I eat. So for a few weeks I just didn't. No use in forcing yourself into something you dislike. That just backfires.

But after a metal festival weekend of living on a big breakfast in my hotel and beer for the rest of the day :beerhorns: I think maybe perhaps eventually I should...again...you know...

So, I'm back in. :viking:
    Headbanging on Deck 4
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 pm

vainglory wrote:

Where did you do it???? You're in Bay Area, too. I'd love to come check it out.

Meanwhile if anyone from LA or surrounding would like to see an awesome show+festival at Queen Mary in Long Beach, we'll be there both days of the weekend of June 5th and 6th, taking up some stage time ;)
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Mon May 24, 2010 11:03 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Everyone is different of course so do what you will Kevin but I will offer this just in case it's helpful.

Many times when I've started following someone or another's system and found it quite easy to begin with and then powered ahead, I've run into the over-training blahs, so to speak, where I then find myself burnt out and losing momentum/motivation.

~~~Bottom-line there is no wrong way of exercising -as long as it is kept safe.~~~
    ~~~Any exercise is better than no exercise.~~~
    There, of course, are ways of more effective exercise, but if you are not going to become an athlete and earn your living out of it, I don't think it matters that much.

After years of fighting with the fact that how come I couldn't stay on the treadmill or the track long, I finally realized and accepted that neither of these things were for me. In fact, I know that I am really tough, I still don't enjoy outdoors at all. It took me a while to confess this, but it is the truth and doesn't take anything away from my "tough"ness.
    So, what works for me is Group Exercise. I long to see a bunch of people working hard around me that makes me feel competitive without the competition and never stop since they don't stop either.
    For some, buddy-system would work, for some at home DVDs, social activity-exercise (gardening, weekend hiking trips, social work that involves human labor, etc.), cardio machines, weighted machines, free weights, running, walking, biking, dancing (ballroom, line, Latin, belly dance), martial arts......... there are sooooooo many options.
    Explore to find out what is best for you and once you find it , you can always go back to it safely, leisurely and joyously.

Exercise won't work as a type of torture or self-punishment. Yet, it is one of the essential parts of life just like eating healthy and drinking water, we have to have regular exercise to maintain quality of health unless you work in a labor-intensive job...

Find what you like and again remember that there is no wrong way of exercise. You may find it more intriguing to do a little bit of everything every other day.

Here is a bit of daily motivation injection....... :cool:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 am

nymphet wrote:
    viathyn wrote:I just calculated out that the walk I do to and from work five days a week is 250 calories burned each way!

What is the method of calculation?
    Do you own a BodyBugg?

To be honest I just used some website that used factors such as weight, distance travelled, speed walked, incline etc.
    I'm not exactly sure on its accuracy!

Please check out my band

vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue May 25, 2010 11:34 am

nymphet wrote:
    vainglory wrote:

Where did you do it???? You're in Bay Area, too. I'd love to come check it out.

Meanwhile if anyone from LA or surrounding would like to see an awesome show+festival at Queen Mary in Long Beach, we'll be there both days of the weekend of June 5th and 6th, taking up some stage time ;)

Oh THIS one was just a DVD
    There IS a Tribal Style studio here too
    nymphet
    Petty Officer

by nymphet » Tue May 25, 2010 4:25 pm

vainglory wrote:Oh THIS one was just a DVD

OMG, which DVD? I must know :) Did you like it or was it so so or totally lame?
    Although my avatar here is somewhat Tribal-esque, I am totally cabaret and lil gypsy. I was doing an out of genre fusion of gothic+cabaret when this picture was taken dancing to a fusion of Queen (You Don't Fool Me)+Turkish drumming. Was fun, but I prefer more glitter :P
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue May 25, 2010 4:49 pm

nymphet wrote:
    vainglory wrote:Oh THIS one was just a DVD

OMG, which DVD? I must know :) Did you like it or was it so so or totally lame?
    Although my avatar here is somewhat Tribal-esque, I am totally cabaret and lil gypsy. I was doing an out of genre fusion of gothic+cabaret when this picture was taken dancing to a fusion of Queen (You Don't Fool Me)+Turkish drumming. Was fun, but I prefer more glitter :P

Okay well I'm not promising it wasn't lame! For real serious "I'm a bellydancer" DVD go for one by Fat Chance Bellydance like Tribal Basics Vol. 1 - Dance Fundamentals. When I'm into it I go to a Tribal Studio here in San Jose (have not done this lately)

THIS one that I did was just supe silly like Arabian Style... The Goddess Workout (Cardio Bellydance but there are more in the series) by Dolphina. She gets mixed reviews but I think she's awesome and HILARIOUS some of the things she says just crack me up plus she's SEXY.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Here's the reall question for Kisha and Ms. Disaster: do you have finger symbols ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUh7U99p ... re=related

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue May 25, 2010 5:12 pm

KevinP wrote:Here's the reall question for Kisha and Ms. Disaster: do you have finger symbols ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUh7U99p ... re=related

LMAO....YOU'RE A NUT!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
Post Reply 2418 posts