Post Reply 2419 posts
The Fitness Thread
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by KevinP » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:33 am

    debborah1 wrote:Kevin.....ha haa....yeah def no chaffed Tata's!!....that was hilarious....especially coming from you....honestly Im more of a weight lifter than a runner...Maybe some Tai Bo for cardio......Im pretty sure if I did ever take up running I wouldnt be doing it enuff to start chaffing lmao! But thanks for the "bra advice" you crack me up! :headbanger: :beerwink:


    I'm always on the lookout to keep 'em from being damaged.

    Anyways, if you run, I highly recommend: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

    Very easy to start and do, and I'm amazed that I can now run a 5K.
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:47 am

    KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Kevin.....ha haa....yeah def no chaffed Tata's!!....that was hilarious....especially coming from you....honestly Im more of a weight lifter than a runner...Maybe some Tai Bo for cardio......Im pretty sure if I did ever take up running I wouldnt be doing it enuff to start chaffing lmao! But thanks for the "bra advice" you crack me up! :headbanger: :beerwink:


    I'm always on the lookout to keep 'em from being damaged.

    Anyways, if you run, I highly recommend: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

    Very easy to start and do, and I'm amazed that I can now run a 5K.

    WOW Kev...interesting....thanks a bunch :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by KevinP » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 am

    debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Kevin.....ha haa....yeah def no chaffed Tata's!!....that was hilarious....especially coming from you....honestly Im more of a weight lifter than a runner...Maybe some Tai Bo for cardio......Im pretty sure if I did ever take up running I wouldnt be doing it enuff to start chaffing lmao! But thanks for the "bra advice" you crack me up! :headbanger: :beerwink:


    I'm always on the lookout to keep 'em from being damaged.

    Anyways, if you run, I highly recommend: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

    Very easy to start and do, and I'm amazed that I can now run a 5K.

    WOW Kev...interesting....thanks a bunch :beerwink:


    No prob. Just keep the jugs "lubed up" http://www.bodyglide.com/#/products/anti-chafe-her
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by onenight » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 pm

    Just ran my fastest 5k today. 21:42. woohoo! Am I the only one still trying to get in shape before Jan?

    Get off your lazy asses and RUN!!! :headbanger: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by KevinP » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:49 pm

    onenight wrote:Just ran my fastest 5k today. 21:42. woohoo! Am I the only one still trying to get in shape before Jan?

    Get off your lazy asses and RUN!!! :headbanger: :lol: :lol: :lol:


    I still can't break 32.5 minutes, so screw you :evil:


    :P :lol: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by onenight » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:40 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    onenight wrote:Just ran my fastest 5k today. 21:42. woohoo! Am I the only one still trying to get in shape before Jan?

    Get off your lazy asses and RUN!!! :headbanger: :lol: :lol: :lol:


    I still can't break 32.5 minutes, so screw you :evil:


    :P :lol: :mrgreen:


    :lol: :lol: :lol: thats fuckin funny! :lol:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:30 am

    21:42 is darn good - a lately took part in my first 10k run and ended up having 56min - and i only got 3-4 practice runs before that and those slopes/climbs(?) almost killed me

    anyway, count me in...even though i only got to lose 5lbs
    today's probably the last sunny and warm day of the year, so i'll grab my bike and ride through the hilly landscape here...
    (might be tough after the drinking spree on friday...)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by onenight » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 pm

    Just registered for my first marathon! :headbanger: It's not till April, so I'll be doing most of my training in the cold ass snow. woo hoo!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by WizardBeast » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:51 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    onenight wrote:Just ran my fastest 5k today. 21:42. woohoo! Am I the only one still trying to get in shape before Jan?

    Get off your lazy asses and RUN!!! :headbanger: :lol: :lol: :lol:


    I still can't break 32.5 minutes, so screw you :evil:


    :P :lol: :mrgreen:


    yeah i think my best time was 31 min....and no way in hell i can do that now that i haven't been training lately. so people are dieting? shoot. i wonder if i can lose 40 lbs in 2 months. LOL not likely. anyway whatever, i like food and beer too much for a bikini to be very important.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 pm

    last_candle wrote:anyway, count me in...even though i only got to lose 5lbs

    now, make it seven ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11119
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm

    Share the Shame I Say!!

    I've been off work since last Wed morning and, aside from normal 'healthier' eating, I've so far devoured 6 donuts, half a small, store bought cheesecake, one store bought pizza, 2 small take out pizzas, a 2 litre of Pepsi and 6 chocolates (like Pot of Gold kind only cheaper lol).

    Bring on the cholesterol, diabetes and poundage baby! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1144
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by alex_canada » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 pm

    I don't have an overweight problem, I have the opposite - I've been sick for a week and overworked before that, I've lost half of whatever muscle mass I painstakingly built. My goal is to get 5 lbs on for the cruise, which for me is huge. In 2008, I went through 70 lbs of food in a month and gained under 2 lbs, that's with no cardio and just heavy lifting.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by Disaster Area » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 pm

    alex_canada wrote:I don't have an overweight problem, I have the opposite - I've been sick for a week and overworked before that, I've lost half of whatever muscle mass I painstakingly built. My goal is to get 5 lbs on for the cruise, which for me is huge. In 2008, I went through 70 lbs of food in a month and gained under 2 lbs, that's with no cardio and just heavy lifting.


    in that case I suggest laying off the crystal meth... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by onenight » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:21 am

    Disaster Area wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:I don't have an overweight problem, I have the opposite - I've been sick for a week and overworked before that, I've lost half of whatever muscle mass I painstakingly built. My goal is to get 5 lbs on for the cruise, which for me is huge. In 2008, I went through 70 lbs of food in a month and gained under 2 lbs, that's with no cardio and just heavy lifting.


    in that case I suggest laying off the crystal meth... :lol: :lol: :lol:


    And start bench pressing that girl on your back. :D
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1144
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by alex_canada » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:30 am

    Thing is, it's not like I'm weak...I can do 6 clean chinups or dips with 90 lbs hanging on me, and bench 90 lb dumbbells (much harder than a heavier barbell!). It's just weird because I remember when I first started working out, I couldn't even bench press 35 lb dumbbells, and I think now I weight mayyyybe 5 lbs more. My body is meant to be a runner, I just refuse to accept it.

    Crystal meth is the best post-working supp!
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:15 am

    today, I had nothing but cake - I don't think this helps losing those seven pounds mentioned ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by KevinP » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 pm

    Pulled my calf muscle 1.5 weeks ago so I haven't been able to run, which totally throws off my whole routine. Yeah I can still bike, but that feels like more of a grind, as I need to do 9 miles with non stop peddling to somewhat mimic a typical 5K.

    Possibly going to Rock N Roll Ribs tomorrow doesn't helop matters either. But I won't be ordering the "Death Dog" :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    rnesta
    Crewman
    Posts: 77
    Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 pm
    Location: Lake Mead Arizona
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by rnesta » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 am

    Alex your blowing my mind mate!?You can bench 180 Lbs with dumb's?I could never curl more than 70 Lbs,per arm sitting on a bench to get situated for presses.What the fuck you packing 22 :shred: s?
  • User avatar
    rnesta
    Crewman
    Posts: 77
    Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 pm
    Location: Lake Mead Arizona
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by rnesta » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:11 am

    So I like the posative look good for our cruise thread i've just discovered.Im about 10 pounds light of my normal weight.Can gain that in 6 weeks so we'll see what i can do in 8.& biervulf needs to loose a bunch.You hear me doughboy Talking to yur tits matey!! :viking:
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11119
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 am

    rnesta wrote:You hear me doughboy Talking to yur tits matey!! :viking:

    My frozen North metal penguin man-boobs just perked up for a second in gratitude that you weren't talkin' to them :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:15 pm

    I just keep getting fatter every day......
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:48 pm

    debborah1 wrote:I just keep getting fatter every day......


    I leave out a day, every now and then ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm

    okay.....I just keep getting fatter ......every now and then
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by KevinP » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 pm

    debborah1 wrote:okay.....I just keep getting fatter ......every now and then


    Let's get that dagger into shape. Otherwise you'll be walking around the cruise in a house or muumuu dress :evil: :evil: :evil:

    Talk about UN - METAL!!!!!! :P
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    asmegin
    Midshipman
    Posts: 781
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
    Location: Dallas Texas
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by asmegin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:okay.....I just keep getting fatter ......every now and then


    Let's get that dagger into shape. Otherwise you'll be walking around the cruise in a house or muumuu dress :evil: :evil: :evil:

    Talk about UN - METAL!!!!!! :P


    If you are, make it colorful like homers!

    Image
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:09 pm

    KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:okay.....I just keep getting fatter ......every now and then


    Let's get that dagger into shape. Otherwise you'll be walking around the cruise in a house or muumuu dress :evil: :evil: :evil:

    Talk about UN - METAL!!!!!! :P

    lmao...HEY! Im pretty sure I could Rock a moo moo if I had to lol
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    asmegin
    Midshipman
    Posts: 781
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
    Location: Dallas Texas
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by asmegin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

    So tomorrow I will start working out 3-4 times a week to gain a flatter waist and tone up. I have 1 month and 23 days.

    This means I will also try the 5-6 meal a day thing
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm

    debborah1 wrote:Image

    it could only have gone downhill form here ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm

    lol......YIKES!!.....I could've caught a chest cold!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 pm

    debborah1 wrote:lol......YIKES!!.....I could've caught a chest cold!

    just let me know if you need someone to keep you warm ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:30 pm

    last_candle wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:lol......YIKES!!.....I could've caught a chest cold!

    just let me know if you need someone to keep you warm ;)

    ....HEY!!.....did you just wink at me?? :P
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:31 pm

    debborah1 wrote:
    last_candle wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:lol......YIKES!!.....I could've caught a chest cold!

    just let me know if you need someone to keep you warm ;)

    ....HEY!!.....did you just wink at me?? :P

    I might have ROOOAAARRRRRR
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:35 pm

    ....meow
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by last_candle » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:37 pm

    I just run out of cookies - I need another pastime...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    asmegin
    Midshipman
    Posts: 781
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
    Location: Dallas Texas
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by asmegin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

    You two get a freaking room!


    Geeez!


    No matter, dinner time!

    Image
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

    asmegin wrote:You two get a freaking room!


    Geeez!


    No matter, dinner time!

    Image


    Hahah! yeah get a room indeed - your own private thread at least!!! hey, nice looking din-din.

    i am currently exercising. many reps. beer mug to face, back down on table. repeat. i'm getting buff! :cheers: :beerhorns: :party: :beerhorns: :heavydrink:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by WizardBeast » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

    alex_canada wrote:Thing is, it's not like I'm weak...I can do 6 clean chinups or dips with 90 lbs hanging on me, and bench 90 lb dumbbells (much harder than a heavier barbell!). It's just weird because I remember when I first started working out, I couldn't even bench press 35 lb dumbbells, and I think now I weight mayyyybe 5 lbs more. My body is meant to be a runner, I just refuse to accept it.

    Crystal meth is the best post-working supp!


    my husband is built like this - skinny and strong. i'm the big beefy one in our relationship! he's damn strong for his size though. everyone's different!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    asmegin
    Midshipman
    Posts: 781
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
    Location: Dallas Texas
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by asmegin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 am

    This morning's breakfast.
    1 single poptart (original)
    1 hardboiled egg
    Water
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by debborah1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 am

    asmegin wrote:This morning's breakfast.
    1 single poptart (original)
    1 hardboiled egg
    Water

    Mmmmm....breakfast burritto
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    asmegin
    Midshipman
    Posts: 781
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
    Location: Dallas Texas
    Contact:

    Re: The Fitness Thread

    by asmegin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:31 pm

    debborah1 wrote:
    asmegin wrote:This morning's breakfast.
    1 single poptart (original)
    1 hardboiled egg
    Water

    Mmmmm....breakfast burritto


    Never been a fan of breakfast burritos to be honest.
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
Post Reply 2419 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests