Post Reply 32 posts Page 1 of 1
Words with Friends
  • KevinP
    Commander

Words with Friends

by KevinP » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 am

User Name: Kevin Page
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Words with Friends

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 am

KevinP wrote:User Name: Kevin Page

You pay to play this? All searches I do seem to result in no free options
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:You pay to play this? All searches I do seem to result in no free options

It's an App you pay for 1 time and then play for free.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 am

So does anyone play this ??????
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

They should have a free version with ads. Ill definitely hit you up once it gets thrown on the Windows Phone 7, since I just replaced my older android phone.
  • Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:27 pm

just dl'ed a free version on my phone...
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Deathbringer wrote:just dl'ed a free version on my phone...

Installing now and linking to FB

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Anyone who's played with this app that can help?

I'm in a random game, placed tiles and made a word but there doesn't seem to be a button to tell it I'm done with my word. Just recall and resign, chat and main menu :?

*edit* - Never mind... Got it

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Words With Friends... of ULTIMATE METAL!

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:51 pm

There's gotta be a few forum fiends (and lurkers) that play Words With Friends... let's post our user names and let the challenges begin!

my User Name: Drink Moxie
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Words With Friends... of ULTIMATE METAL!

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:53 pm

I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 pm

well, until any time they get merged, I suppose this one can be here... not like the last one had more than 1 person sharing their user name for it...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:well, until any time they get merged, I suppose this one can be here... not like the last one had more than 1 person sharing their user name for it...

:lol: Really? I didn't even read what was on the old thread I just remember it existing at one point
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:17 pm

I'd love to make a crack about the search feature at this point but I guess 'words' 'with' and 'friends' aren't quite rare usage enough to yield a very helpful result eh? :lol:

I may have put this in the last one but my name on there is Rob70K

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:28 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:I'd love to make a crack about the search feature at this point but I guess 'words' 'with' and 'friends' aren't quite rare usage enough to yield a very helpful result eh? :lol:

I searched for it... but didn't find it (I coulda scoured more... but F it...)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I'd love to make a crack about the search feature at this point but I guess 'words' 'with' and 'friends' aren't quite rare usage enough to yield a very helpful result eh? :lol:

Yeah, not an easy one to find considering there's really no unique related words to employ in the search

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

Yeah, not an easy one to find considering there's really no unique related words to employ in the search

Typing "words with friends" brings up the thread on page 2 :lol: Ah well, not the first duplicate thread (looking at you, Stroopwafels)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:40 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

Typing "words with friends" brings up the thread on page 2 :lol: Ah well, not the first duplicate thread (looking at you, Stroopwafels)

maybe back in the 90's I woulda searched to a 2nd page... but, as my ol' pal Jack Burton would say, "Instant gratification or gtfo!"

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:"Instant gratification or gtfo!"

Ah, the 21st century :lol:
  • Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 pm

My username is Miss_Sleepy

I have started playing Hanging with Friends, but no idea what my username is.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 pm

you've become one of my favorite challengers... I actually have to try!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

you've become one of my favorite challengers... I actually have to try!

That last one was freaky close. I've only lost twice in over 150 or so matches and both were to the same opponent. Her name is Msnoreen. Give her a shot :P

Now that there's 5 of us on here, I'm thinking maybe a little tournament might be in order some time soon. Something like everyone plays everyone else once, wins = 2 points, draws = 1 point and the one with the most points wins. If 2 players get the same number of points they square off for winner takes all. Kevin always accused me of cheating so to get him to play I guess we'd have to establish 'rules' to which I say, THERE ARE NO RULES!! Just use the squares on the board to the best of your ability and the most points wins :lol:

• Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Now that there's 5 of us on here, I'm thinking maybe a little tournament might be in order some time soon. Something like everyone plays everyone else once, wins = 2 points, draws = 1 point and the one with the most points wins. If 2 players get the same number of points they square off for winner takes all. Kevin always accused me of cheating so to get him to play I guess we'd have to establish 'rules' to which I say, THERE ARE NO RULES!! Just use the squares on the board to the best of your ability and the most points wins :lol:

Count me in :beerwink:
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:59 pm

As I was finally beat by a member of the 70K family, I am now officially retired from Words with Friends (at least until someone devises a tournament).

All hail the new champion, AUDREY!

(Still playing Hangin' with Friends though. If anyone else is enjoying that, hit me up!)

• Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:10 pm

:shock: I can't believe someone beat you!! I take my hat of to them!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:47 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:As I was finally beat by a member of the 70K family, I am now officially retired from Words with Friends (at least until someone devises a tournament).

(Still playing Hangin' with Friends though. If anyone else is enjoying that, hit me up!)

Ironically I'm putting the smackdown on her hard right now. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:42 am

Rabdizzles is my name on it
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:As I was finally beat by a member of the 70K family, I am now officially retired from Words with Friends (at least until someone devises a tournament).

Ironically I'm putting the smackdown on her hard right now. :mrgreen:

Ahem. Title reclaimed! (for now...) :chug:
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Have you decided to come out of retirement yet?
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:02 pm

audrey wrote:

Nope. Not even installed on my phone anymore. Just playing the hangman one now (Hanging with Friends). Just got a nice update on it where they improved the interface a little. Any updates on WwF recently?

• audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:22 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    audrey wrote:

Nope. Not even installed on my phone anymore. Just playing the hangman one now (Hanging with Friends). Just got a nice update on it where they improved the interface a little. Any updates on WwF recently?

No improvements yet that I can see. I miss you!
Post Reply 32 posts Page 1 of 1