Post Reply 72 posts
Name your Poison
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 pm

    I like most strong ales, darker the better. Porters and Stouts and some darker IPA

    I like all forms of "good" red wine. I cannot stand the chick wine (White or Blush)

    And liquor

    Tequila- Don Julio, Patron
    Bourbon- Jack Daniels, Knob Creek, Evan Williams, Black Cherry Jim Beam
    Vodka- Sky or Finlandia, Grey Goose
    Rum- Cruzan (all flavors except mango), Capt. Morgans,
    Schnapps= I like Rumblemintz and Cinnamon schnapps
    JAGERMEISTER!!!!!!!!!!!

    I do not like irish whisky or scotch or gin.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Name your Poison

    by KevinP » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 pm

    Not a hard liquor or beer type myself.

    I like red and white wine, though my palette is still in the process of becoming more refined when it comes to the strong/deep "reds". The use of an aerator is helping that process as I don't have the forethought or patience for a decanter. :lol:

    I can enjoy a beer if it's a fresh brewed wheat (no bottle/can). No bitterness and smooth finish.

    I do enjoy a little black sambuca on occasion.
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by viathyn » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 pm

    Light and dark wheat ales are my favorite beers.. :givebeer:
    A good dark hoppy ale is nice too
    Strong cider

    Red Wine
    Favorite grapes: Carmenere, Zinfandel, Pinor Noir, Shiraz

    Jaegermeister
    Tanqueray 10 Gin
    Havana Club 7 yr Rum
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • Metalwrath

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Metalwrath » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 am

    Bourbons : Jack Daniels,Jim Beam
    Whiskey :Tullamore Dew
    Wines: Any decent red one.Won't touch white wine.As stated above White wine is for chicks only.
    Rums:Dark Rum,Captain Morgans spiced
    Other spirits and hard liquers: Minttu,Seamans shot,Jagermeister

    also like Mead
    Ales:Prefer dark ales
    Don't drink Stouts(Yes i'm Irish and don't drink Guiness :P )
    beers : Mostly German wheat beers.Dark wheat beers being my personal favourite.
    Only drink lagers when no wheat beers are available.
  • User avatar
    CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 186
    Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm
    Location: KY
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by CharleneThrashes » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 am

    One of my absolute faves is Moonshine. Apple Cider to be exact. NOTHING beats it. I also like a cooler filled with fresh fruit and everclear. Around these parts we call it Hooch.

    I do not drink any beer. I do not drink wine. I will drink mixed drinks when they are strong but only order them if we are dining out. Otherwise I only drink shots of liquor.
    Jagermeister straight is my go-to always. For every two shots of Jager I usually have 1 Bacardi 151. This is the way I get my buzz on quick and cheaper.
    I also go for most silver rums over vodkas nowadays.




    :beerwink:
    I'm thirsty...

    70000 Tons of Metal Onboard Success: Take Fucking 2! Divorce
    kept me from the last one, but I won't take "no" for an answer this time.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:10 am

    We have to do a group Jaeger shot on the cruise!

    Seaman shots are good too (the kind with alcohol in it) :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by viathyn » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 am

    I concur on the Jager shot.. it seems most people have a thing for it so far. Must be a metal thing!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:48 am

    I guess. I have a taste for absinthe too. :party:

    Oh and moonshine. The Norwegians make this shit that will have your crawling on your hands and knees for 3 days and not remember a damn thing about it.

    Last summer camping this dude named Tom :) had a boda bag filled with "Apple Pie" moonshine. Damn was that shit tasty.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 186
    Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm
    Location: KY
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by CharleneThrashes » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:We have to do a group Jaeger shot on the cruise!

    Seaman shots are good too (the kind with alcohol in it) :lol:



    One of the best suggestions ever. And now you have me yearning for that moonshine you are talking about. If it is anything even remotely comparable to the stuff folks in the hills around here make, I'd pass out from excitement on the spot.

    70000 Tons of Metal Onboard Success: Take Fucking 2! Divorce
    kept me from the last one, but I won't take "no" for an answer this time.
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Captain Metal » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

    I use Mandrake myself
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Captain Metal » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:01 pm

    Oh wait, your talking about liquor. Never mind...
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    reddevil
    Oiler
    Posts: 41
    Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:58 am
    Location: Switzer- better Appenzellerland

    Re: Name your Poison

    by reddevil » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 pm

    I'd die for "Appenzeller" it's similar to Jagermeister, but ways better...

    Then I drink all kinds of dark beers mniam...and möhl that's a swiss apple cider...

    You see I try to support locals, because they're ways better than fucking all over the world buying brewery's heineken or the same shit like it!!! :beerwink:
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 am

    reddevil wrote:I'd die for "Appenzeller" it's similar to Jagermeister, but ways better...

    Then I drink all kinds of dark beers mniam...and möhl that's a swiss apple cider...

    You see I try to support locals, because they're ways better than fucking all over the world buying brewery's heineken or the same shit like it!!! :beerwink:


    Fuck yeah that Swiss apple hard cider is KILLER! i like cider but prefer apple over pear.

    Crap I forgot to get a shot of Jager tonight at Amon Amarth. i was going to 'toast" the cruise.., :viking:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    phluvr85
    Oiler
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:04 am
    Location: Salem, Virginia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by phluvr85 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:21 am

    I enjoy things like Mike's Hard Lemonade and the like. Regular beers are just too bitter for me. A shot of vodka or whiskey sometimes. Goldschlager isn't too bad either. Most of the time though I like mixed drinks of the fruity vodka-based variety. And of course the good old White Russian. :cool:

    I'd be down for a Jager shot as well.
  • User avatar
    CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 186
    Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm
    Location: KY
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by CharleneThrashes » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    reddevil wrote:I'd die for "Appenzeller" it's similar to Jagermeister, but ways better...

    Then I drink all kinds of dark beers mniam...and möhl that's a swiss apple cider...

    You see I try to support locals, because they're ways better than fucking all over the world buying brewery's heineken or the same shit like it!!! :beerwink:


    Fuck yeah that Swiss apple hard cider is KILLER! i like cider but prefer apple over pear.

    Crap I forgot to get a shot of Jager tonight at Amon Amarth. i was going to 'toast" the cruise.., :viking:


    Tsk, tsk! But we forgive you. Maybe I will go get another bottle and take several tonight in the cruise's honour. We have 2 rooms to paint and I can't think of a better helper than liquor!

    70000 Tons of Metal Onboard Success: Take Fucking 2! Divorce
    kept me from the last one, but I won't take "no" for an answer this time.
  • User avatar
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 114
    Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 am
    Location: Washington DC

    Re: Name your Poison

    by zummazumma » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm

    I drink Tequila - top shelf only

    any kinda beer will do - but I prefer ALE

    Wine is great, I'm good at picking tasty wines. Usually Red Wine only.

    I can make a mean sangria.

    :heavydrink:
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm

    When I went on the cruise in 2008 they had in the duty free on the ship a bottle of Patron that was HUGE. 2 gallons or something. Seriously. And it was 55.00 bucks. That lasted me a lonnnnnnng while. Love Top Shelf only as well. I want some Don Julio Resposado again. Excellent stuff
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    prof. wedgie
    Oiler
    Posts: 46
    Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:40 pm
    Location: Dublin

    Re: Name your Poison

    by prof. wedgie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:40 pm

    got a preference for german wheat beers, and jager if there's shots going, and for those days when you need to get absolutely destroyed you cant beat poitin
    Cabin 3555!
  • User avatar
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 114
    Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 am
    Location: Washington DC

    Re: Name your Poison

    by zummazumma » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:43 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:When I went on the cruise in 2008 they had in the duty free on the ship a bottle of Patron that was HUGE. 2 gallons or something. Seriously. And it was 55.00 bucks. That lasted me a lonnnnnnng while. Love Top Shelf only as well. I want some Don Julio Resposado again. Excellent stuff



    OMG I want one! Don Julio Resposado is VERY NICE and I love all the Patron flavors.

    I have to tell you about the greatest tequila I've ever tasted. It's made by Del Maguey and it's called "Chichicapa". SO light and smooth.
    http://www.klwines.com/detail.asp?sku=1 ... Googlebase

    also by Del Maguey is 'San Luis Del Rio' and 'Tobala Mezcal' are two I can confidently recommend.

    :ugeek:
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 08, 2010 10:25 am

    zummazumma wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:When I went on the cruise in 2008 they had in the duty free on the ship a bottle of Patron that was HUGE. 2 gallons or something. Seriously. And it was 55.00 bucks. That lasted me a lonnnnnnng while. Love Top Shelf only as well. I want some Don Julio Resposado again. Excellent stuff



    OMG I want one! Don Julio Resposado is VERY NICE and I love all the Patron flavors.

    I have to tell you about the greatest tequila I've ever tasted. It's made by Del Maguey and it's called "Chichicapa". SO light and smooth.
    http://www.klwines.com/detail.asp?sku=1 ... Googlebase

    also by Del Maguey is 'San Luis Del Rio' and 'Tobala Mezcal' are two I can confidently recommend.

    :ugeek:


    I tried the Coffee flavoured Patron and thought it was NASTY beyond Nasty. I have never had that Del Maguey yet. But at least I found someone to drink tequila with in Cozumel!!

    I love Tequila! I was so tanked when we got back on the boat the last time, I was riding the tequila buzz......
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 260
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm
    Location: SF Bay Area
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by grimmy82 » Sat May 08, 2010 1:22 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:We have to do a group Jaeger shot on the cruise!

    Seaman shots are good too (the kind with alcohol in it) :lol:



    I'm all in for a Jaegerbomb!


    As far as booze goes, I'm a whiskey girl. Jack Daniels if you pleeeeeeeease. Knock me to my kneeeeeeeeees! Oh and I like Jim too. And of course Johnny. Seagrams 7 and of course Crown! :cheers:
    As far as beer, I have one rule...I'll drink any beer I can see through. I prefer yellow however. :lol: PBR rules (don't judge me).
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!


    DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

    oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 08, 2010 3:31 pm

    grimmy82 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:We have to do a group Jaeger shot on the cruise!

    Seaman shots are good too (the kind with alcohol in it) :lol:



    I'm all in for a Jaegerbomb!


    As far as booze goes, I'm a whiskey girl. Jack Daniels if you pleeeeeeeease. Knock me to my kneeeeeeeeees! Oh and I like Jim too. And of course Johnny. Seagrams 7 and of course Crown! :cheers:
    As far as beer, I have one rule...I'll drink any beer I can see through. I prefer yellow however. :lol: PBR rules (don't judge me).


    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Nah you and my cabinmate Bekah would get on well. She LOVES PBR. I just have higher standards when it comes to my booze.. Crown is good. Ever have a Black Tooth Grin? I think its Crown, Root Beer Schnaaps and Dr. Pepper. :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 260
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm
    Location: SF Bay Area
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by grimmy82 » Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 am

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:We have to do a group Jaeger shot on the cruise!

    Seaman shots are good too (the kind with alcohol in it) :lol:



    I'm all in for a Jaegerbomb!


    As far as booze goes, I'm a whiskey girl. Jack Daniels if you pleeeeeeeease. Knock me to my kneeeeeeeeees! Oh and I like Jim too. And of course Johnny. Seagrams 7 and of course Crown! :cheers:
    As far as beer, I have one rule...I'll drink any beer I can see through. I prefer yellow however. :lol: PBR rules (don't judge me).


    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Nah you and my cabinmate Bekah would get on well. She LOVES PBR. I just have higher standards when it comes to my booze.. Crown is good. Ever have a Black Tooth Grin? I think its Crown, Root Beer Schnaaps and Dr. Pepper. :lol:



    Hahah yes and it's crown and a splash of coke actually. :mrgreen:
    I'm down for Black Tooths! :cheers:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!


    DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

    oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Monmisreal » Tue May 11, 2010 3:59 pm

    Beer:
    Imperial Stouts and DIPAs top my list for beer. Anything in the 9-11% range is fair game though, but anything above 15% doesnt do much for me unless its Dogfish Head's 120 Minute.

    Hard liquor straight:
    Wild Turkey 101 Rye
    Bushmills/Jameson
    Hennessy and Beefeater on the rocks.

    Mixed drinks:
    Red Stag and Sprite

    Shots:
    Numerous random concoctions but Starry Night (Jager and Goldshlager) tops my shot list.
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by viathyn » Tue May 11, 2010 4:00 pm

    Monmisreal wrote:Shots:
    Numerous random concoctions but Starry Night (Jager and Goldshlager) tops my shot list.


    We call that one "Liquid Cocaine!"
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Monmisreal » Tue May 11, 2010 4:05 pm

    viathyn wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:Shots:
    Numerous random concoctions but Starry Night (Jager and Goldshlager) tops my shot list.


    We call that one "Liquid Cocaine!"


    That one is childs play! Last crazy shot I decided to do was Wild Turkey 101, 151, Stoli, and 10 drips of tobasco. The first two burn but the rest after that go down like water.
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by viathyn » Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm

    The bars here all call it Liquid Cocaine because they're addictive!
    Some even pre mix the two liquors into a big bottle that they pour out of haha.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Monmisreal » Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

    Ahh, I thought you were actually referring to the Liquid Cocaine shot at first.
  • VikingGirl
    Crewman
    Posts: 53
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: Horten, Norway

    Re: Name your Poison

    by VikingGirl » Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Oh and moonshine. The Norwegians make this shit that will have your crawling on your hands and knees for 3 days and not remember a damn thing about it.


    haha! :o) My parents used to always make moonshine before x-mas. It works!!! :mrgreen: Alcohol is way too expensive here. I usually go to Sweden to buy alcohol and cigarettes.

    I'm not a big drinker. However, I usually get wasted once a year on Jägermeister. I'm also picturing myself at the beach in Cozumel with some sort of umbrella drink :beerwink:
    Eva

    Cabin #1570
  • User avatar
    sideways
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 112
    Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm

    Re: Name your Poison

    by sideways » Wed May 12, 2010 6:04 pm

    grimmy82 wrote:Hahah yes and it's crown and a splash of coke actually. :mrgreen:
    I'm down for Black Tooths! :cheers:


    Yea, i'm guessing we don't have too many Pantera fans here... the Black Tooth Grin was Dimebag's drink of choice. RIP.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Wed May 12, 2010 7:20 pm

    VikingGirl wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Oh and moonshine. The Norwegians make this shit that will have your crawling on your hands and knees for 3 days and not remember a damn thing about it.


    haha! :o) My parents used to always make moonshine before x-mas. It works!!! :mrgreen: Alcohol is way too expensive here. I usually go to Sweden to buy alcohol and cigarettes.

    I'm not a big drinker. However, I usually get wasted once a year on Jägermeister. I'm also picturing myself at the beach in Cozumel with some sort of umbrella drink :beerwink:


    Yes I know that alcohol is expensive in Norway but I am in love with "Nogne-O" brew/ale from there. You can keep Ringnes and Hansa

    :lol:

    Those Giant Rum Runners on the ships are really tasty but you can get really wasted off them, I will post a picture of one that I had, it was this coconut made into a monkey piggy bank but was served as a Rum Runner.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Metalwrath » Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:We have to do a group Jaeger shot on the cruise!

    Seaman shots are good too (the kind with alcohol in it) :lol:



    I'm all in for a Jaegerbomb!


    As far as booze goes, I'm a whiskey girl. Jack Daniels if you pleeeeeeeease. Knock me to my kneeeeeeeeees! Oh and I like Jim too. And of course Johnny. Seagrams 7 and of course Crown! :cheers:
    As far as beer, I have one rule...I'll drink any beer I can see through. I prefer yellow however. :lol: PBR rules (don't judge me).


    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Nah you and my cabinmate Bekah would get on well. She LOVES PBR. I just have higher standards when it comes to my booze.. Crown is good. Ever have a Black Tooth Grin? I think its Crown, Root Beer Schnaaps and Dr. Pepper. :lol:

    Yeah man me and Bekah bought some of that PBR stuff the first night or second i was in Seattle.It's terrible stuff.Needless to say i avoided it for the rest of my holiday :lol:
  • User avatar
    nymphet
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 109
    Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 5:57 pm
    Location: Bakersfield, CA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by nymphet » Thu May 20, 2010 1:34 am

    Can drink good beer and champagne like water in the blink of an eye.
    Loooove gin and tequila.
    Cant drink red wine since 2008...
    Try to stay away from too sweet stuff since I tend to chug everything down...

    Avoid Jager in all costs. That shit is pure evil.
    Goldschlager could make me go projectile with a sniff... ewww
    A "metal heart" is hard to break apart.
  • User avatar
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 am
    Location: Fairport NEW YORK

    Re: Name your Poison

    by sheila » Fri May 21, 2010 4:44 am

    Anything and everthing vodka related...nothing else! Ok maybe wine once in a while.... But vodkA soooo much better.... :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by debborah1 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:18 am

    sheila wrote:Anything and everthing vodka related...nothing else! Ok maybe wine once in a while.... But vodkA soooo much better.... :death:

    AMEN mY mETAL sISTA!!.....But an occasional beer for me will work too!....OH....and a Margarita!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 am
    Location: Fairport NEW YORK

    Re: Name your Poison

    by sheila » Fri May 21, 2010 6:14 pm

    I wish I could drink beer I find nasty! I like the hard stuff ... Make me drunk faster... Muhhhahaha I'm a very happy drunk... Think I may be drunk now!!! Yea for me!! :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: Name your Poison

    by onenight » Sat May 22, 2010 7:27 am

    I hope they have plenty of Jack Daniels on this ship. This is my drug of choice.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Metalwrath » Sat May 22, 2010 9:15 am

    I think they will run out of JD the first night due to me ,you Scott and several other individuals :twisted:
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Name your Poison

    by TOM CRUISE » Sat May 22, 2010 2:51 pm

    :lol: I hope they have good bloody mary's on board, its so nice to greet the day with vodka
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Name your Poison

    by Metalwrath » Sat May 22, 2010 3:15 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote::lol: I hope they have good bloody mary's on board, its so nice to greet the day with vodka

    Never actually had a Bloody Mary haha
Post Reply 72 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests