Post Reply 26 posts Page 1 of 1
Don't forget to honour our "saviour" today!
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

Don't forget to honour our "saviour" today!

by WallieWallie » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

Re: Don't forget to honour our "saviour" today!

by Noelolz » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:11 pm

It's also ICED EARTH DAY! today.. hahaha

Listen to Horror show to celebrate! :D :death:
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm

I think I will finish watching Ultrachrist even though it really isnt that good.

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Glen Benton :lol: :lol: :lol:

While I will admit to liking most of the first 4 albums, Benton is just too laughable for me to take seriously. It's like trying to look at Lars Ulrich in the face and not bust out laughing. I'd probably like Deicide eons more of they got rid of him and replaced him with someone who can actually sing and play the bass worth a piss.

Captain Metal will back me up on this: if they are onbroad, don't hover around the strawberries too long or you are likely to get RUN OVER :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I get to have Easter dinner with Daemon lmao

Should be interesting to say the least.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Not sure how it is in the rest of your countries, but in Ireland, good Friday is one of the few days of the year that you are not allowed to buy alcohol! :shock: Had to stock up last night but don't worry, I bought enough :D :cheers:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:34 pm

That is pretty fuckin stupid
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:46 am

Yes, yes it it :ugeek:

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:53 am

Even we don't have such laws, and we have the most ridiculous laws on alcohol. All Alkos (the alcohol stores, state owned) are closed on holidays, yes, but you can buy beer and cider from grocery stores.

Oh, wait, the Swedes have even more ridiculous laws. Is it still the same that you can't buy anything but the watered beer (less than 3% of alcohol or something) in the mornings? I remember it was like that a few years back. But they do have the Systembolaget (?) which equals our Alko. So all alcohol that has over 4,7% of alcohol can only be sold in these state owned stores.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:05 am

Memnoch wrote:Even we don't have such laws, and we have the most ridiculous laws on alcohol. All Alkos (the alcohol stores, state owned) are closed on holidays, yes, but you can buy beer and cider from grocery stores.

Oh, wait, the Swedes have even more ridiculous laws. Is it still the same that you can't buy anything but the watered beer (less than 3% of alcohol or something) in the mornings? I remember it was like that a few years back. But they do have the Systembolaget (?) which equals our Alko. So all alcohol that has over 4,7% of alcohol can only be sold in these state owned stores.

As far as I know it is still like that in Sweden. But in Ireland, on the days you can't buy alcohol, you can't buy any alcohol at all. Not even the weakest stuff. Luckily there are very few days like that per year.

• Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 am

You can buy alcohol in TN on Good Friday but the government fucking shuts down for the day. I had some thing really important I had to do yesterday but the county clerk was closed for the day. :evil:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 am

You can buy all kinds of alcohol in California on Good Friday! :D Alcohol is available at every grocery store, which is a really nice thing.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 am

Once we went private owned-in Alberta- beer/liqour stores are always open. Some open at 8am(inner city--they might as well at least be drinking real booze instead of washer fluid and Lysol). I have 17 beer/liquor stores in a 10 block radius of my house.

Most are open til 2 am Mon-Sun. I think Christmas Day may be only day they aren't open.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:23 am

A true heavy metal "Jesus".....I give you Kobi of Orphaned Land: :cool: :headbanger:

http://www.orphaned-land.com/index2.html
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 am

WE ARE GOING TO DYE EGGS!

Yes, it required all caps. I haven't done it in years, I'm super excited! I should start hard boiling some now. That way, when Brian moves his shining, happy body out of bed this lovely holiday morning, we can break out the crayons and get cracking...er... started. Cracked eggs don't dye as well.

Haven't dyed eggs in so many years, I can't even remember when I did it last. Gotta try to make some tie dyed ones too. :)
    Happy Easter! I guess it's about time to go figure out what wine I wish to drink while I dye a couple dozen eggs for kicks. :cheers:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:24 am

We dyed eggs yesterday! ^^^^ Fun!

Buuuut.... Wish me luck - we're spending the weekend with "church-going" relatives and we're all going to church. God - I hate it when they pray for the end of this evil world and subsequent second coming of Christ. :roll: :twisted:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:43 am

tyrwoman wrote:We dyed eggs yesterday! ^^^^ Fun!

Buuuut.... Wish me luck - we're spending the weekend with "church-going" relatives and we're all going to church. God - I hate it when they pray for the end of this evil world and subsequent second coming of Christ. :roll: :twisted:

Eeek! We've gone to church with Meredith's bible thumping family and survived.... barely. Try not to spontaneously combust!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 am

Bentz! wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:We dyed eggs yesterday! ^^^^ Fun!

Eeek! We've gone to church with Meredith's bible thumping family and survived.... barely. Try not to spontaneously combust!

What death metal band shirt did you wear under your suit to fend off the "church'??
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:56 pm

There were weird people handing out Jesus pamphlets outside Angels stadium yesterday. I may have swore at a few of them :lol:

Also, hopefully we can stop zombie Jesus before he turns the masses into brainless followers.

...guess we're a little late on that one :roll:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I like Easter because we don't have to work on Good Friday and Easter Monday. Uli Says: Save a Prayer for every non working day...
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:05 pm

What do you guys do with the eggs after ya colour them?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 am

Ravenlord wrote:Not sure how it is in the rest of your countries, but in Ireland, good Friday is one of the few days of the year that you are not allowed to buy alcohol! :shock: Had to stock up last night but don't worry, I bought enough :D :cheers:

Seriously? With that known, I'm going to long for that holiday every time Saint Patrick's day comes round. I'll never forget the time my friend was sick and everyone at the local pharmacy was too hung over to help me find the right medecine.
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:46 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:What do you guys do with the eggs after ya colour them?

Eat them.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:47 pm

I usually eat some kind of red meat every Good Friday. :beerwink:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:I usually eat some kind of red meat every Good Friday. :beerwink:

That's what makes it a good Friday :cheers:

WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:I usually eat some kind of red meat every Good Friday. :beerwink:

That's what makes it a good Friday :cheers:

It was a Good Friday because they finally nailed Him on the cross! :death:
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
Post Reply 26 posts Page 1 of 1