Post Reply 1612 posts
The Totally Derailed Forum Thread
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

Re: The Totally Derailed Forum Thread

by BehnWilson » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:03 pm

KDibildox wrote:Ah, Navy Pier is one of the areas I was wondering around in Chicago. It was fun :D

And wandering too. :lol:

Were you one of those out of town drunks walking out of Dicks Last Resort wearing a Chefs hat they always give out for some reason. I always cracked up a those, you could always tell the non locals.

Those hats serve as Police Deacons for DUIs follwing people to their cars, its as easy as spotting a DUI'er as a cop hanging out at a White Castle parking lot at 2am.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 pm

hahaha whoops, fixed it now. What? no, I didn't drink 'cause I was trying to get some good pictures, hah. Maybe I should've done that, since there was no risk of me getting a DUI 'cause I walked every where :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm

KDibildox wrote:hahaha whoops, fixed it now. What? no, I didn't drink 'cause I was trying to get some good pictures, hah. Maybe I should've done that, since there was no risk of me getting a DUI 'cause I walked every where :lol:

How long were you in town for? Not drinking on vacation? Thats Blasphemy!
    (Im not drinking now, except tomorrow making an exception, til I dropp a few lbs)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:21 pm

I flew in on a Thursday night, and flew back on Saturday.
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 pm

KDibildox wrote:I flew in on a Thursday night, and flew back on Saturday.

Nice. Weekend getaways are a blast, Im ready for a vacation here. I work waaaaaaaaaaay too many hours.
    (Could probably work fewer if I wasnt screwing around on net while I should be working)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Well, are you having a 3 day weekend? I unfortunately am not, since I used the holiday last week
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

KDibildox wrote:Well, are you having a 3 day weekend? I unfortunately am not, since I used the holiday last week

Thats a bummer. I do get a 3 day weekend. I generally get a lot of off days over the summer but it hasnt worked out that way yet this year, stll behind at work. My jobs pretty seasonal so I work around the clock during tax season and the rest of the year outside of a few deadlines here and there isnt too bad.

So you are working on the 4th, that really Sux! Im not sure if Im doing anything like I said trying not to drink for awhile (plus dieting) so trying to avoid situations where it awkward not to drink. Going out for a few tomorrow and then have to help my niece move at 8 in the morning Saturay, to quote the Venom song Aargh!!!!!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Well I work Sundays and therefore cover any holidays that are on Mondays, as "management". Oh well. Though it's not a holiday I grew up with, so it's not that bad. Though it still sucks when you know everyone has a 3 day weekend and you don't.
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 pm

KDibildox wrote:Well I work Sundays and therefore cover any holidays that are on Mondays, as "management". Oh well. Though it's not a holiday I grew up with, so it's not that bad. Though it still sucks when you know everyone has a 3 day weekend and you don't.

Totally. Sleeping in is Awesome!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:29 pm

I heard the song The Joker by Steve Miller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yle1USyhCY in a restaurant tonight - which made me want to youtube it....which somehow led me to scenes from That 70's Show. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn - this is funny: (Red finally finds out what are they've been doing in the basement all those years) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTOPjcy ... re=related (around 2:08 - "It's like AMSTERDAM down there!") :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:1980
    After jason newsted joined they started to suck so hard they went into a time warp

I think you have your dates mixed up there a little my good man.

I think maybe you missed the time warp reference Duane ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • BehnWilson
    Midshipman

by BehnWilson » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Laura wrote:I heard the song The Joker by Steve Miller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yle1USyhCY in a restaurant tonight - which made me want to youtube it....which somehow led me to scenes from That 70's Show. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn - this is funny: (Red finally finds out what are they've been doing in the basement all those years) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTOPjcy ... re=related (around 2:08 - "It's like AMSTERDAM down there!") :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought I saw in a paper recently hes coming here in concert this summer.

Didnt even know the old coot was still alive.

Who didnt own the old Fly Like An Eagle album back in the day?
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

gnoff wrote:I'm tired

You should take a nap!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 am

Cookies should come with special handles to hold onto while dunking in milk.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 am

KDibildox wrote:Cookies should come with special handles to hold onto while dunking in milk.

Agreed!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 am

KDibildox wrote:Cookies should come with special handles to hold onto while dunking in milk.

They have those. I believe they call them spoons :P

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:04 am

No! how do you keep the cookie from falling off the spoon? I mean for the cookies to have them built in. It could be like a long padlock shape, or something. 'Cause usually the ones that are big enough for easy dunking don't fit in the cup and require being broken, and the ones that fit are too small.....
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:22 am

KDibildox wrote:No! how do you keep the cookie from falling off the spoon? I mean for the cookies to have them built in. It could be like a long padlock shape, or something. 'Cause usually the ones that are big enough for easy dunking don't fit in the cup and require being broken, and the ones that fit are too small.....

Granted, some cookie/glass combos require breaking or a bigger glass. No way around it.

If you're talking about 'built in' as in something made of cookie batter and actually baked as part of the design of the cookie itself then well, yes, you may be on to something. Might wanna market it to Christie or one of the big cookie companies so ya don't have to go work in the mines all day but I'm not sure it would take off. I think most of the rest of us tend to get by okay without the need for handles on our cookies but then again, you are residing in the US :P

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:26 am

:lol: it's a brilliant idea! and wouldn't increase the cost, except for one time when the molds are made :lol:, me thinks I'l be rich! People, don't go stealing my idea! :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:49 pm

well, that's how Dunkin' Donuts started... they made a plain donut with a "handle" for dunking in coffee... I don't think they even make the dunkin' donut anymore though
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 pm

hm... didn't know that....... it's a great idea!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 pm

ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Nice! kinda goofy looking, though, but it seems quite practical
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:50 am

gnoff wrote:the forum now has more than 80k posts, good or bad?

Bad in a good way or good in a bad way? Either way, WTG US! :lol:

• BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm

gnoff wrote:horribly hot in my house again, gonna try and go to bed and get some sleep still.

night all

You have no idea what heat is...
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:30 pm

gnoff wrote:horribly hot in my house again, gonna try and go to bed and get some sleep still.

night all

Wake up and smell the 21st Century, it's called A/C :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Shit man.... since I've been alive in the 20th century there was already A/C everywhere....

love this thread topic btw..

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

BierVulf wrote:

night all

You have no idea what heat is...

yeah, exactly
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 pm

An off the cuff attempt at saying Stairway to Heaven? :?

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

I think there was a similar conversation the first time that swollen monstrosity was posted here... to which I say "What kinda heavens have you been poking, sir?"
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

This is the vagina sculpture at my school. I'm not kidding, that's what it is.
    Good to see my tuition dollars are going toward the things that matter :lol: :|
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

vaginart :lol:

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:vaginart :lol:

There IS a great Cuisinart joke in there somewhere but I just can't presently wrap my brain around one that wouldn't be too offensive or awful or both :?

• AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:vaginart :lol:

There IS a great Cuisinart joke in there somewhere but I just can't presently wrap my brain around one that wouldn't be too offensive or awful or both :?

Better to leave it to our imaginations :lol:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

BierVulf wrote:Image

I think I did her once ......... but I forget a lot of things when it comes to that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:Image

I think I did her once ......... but I forget a lot of things when it comes to that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! Those blue panties must have been freaking ENORMOUS!!! :lol:

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 pm

No Rob the panties weren't that large, it's the emptiness behind them that is that large :cheers: :givebeer: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:24 pm

MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 am

KevinP wrote:

night all

Wake up and smell the 21st Century, it's called A/C :mrgreen:

I don't know anyone with air conditioned in Scandinavia. I mean... it's really hot (and with this I mean around 30 degrees) max two weeks every year :lol:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
Post Reply 1612 posts