Gamers
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Xbox 360 gamers

by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Anyone one on PS3??

Repulsion666

Will be playing BLACK OPS 24/7 as soon as it comes out -

for now, will be playing dead rising 2!!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:46 pm

DarkCypherNL on XBox360 (Red Dead Redemption and Street Fighter IV) but not that active...just like my Wii...which is attracting dust. *should dust off his GH games and controllers*

I'm more of a PC gamer. Currently playing SCII, CoD MW2 and recently I picked up WoW again after being inactive for 8 months...damn those expansions. :P
    Which reminds me...anybody on Steam? As I still got L4D2 and it has been awhile that I played that one. Always in for some mindless zombie killing. :D
    SteamID = Dirt Diver
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 pm

WallieWallie wrote:DarkCypherNL on XBox360 (Red Dead Redemption and Street Fighter IV) but not that active...just like my Wii...which is attracting dust. *should dust off his GH games and controllers*

I'm more of a PC gamer. Currently playing SCII, CoD MW2 and recently I picked up WoW again after being inactive for 8 months...damn those expansions. :P
    Which reminds me...anybody on Steam? As I still got L4D2 and it has been awhile that I played that one. Always in for some mindless zombie killing. :D
    SteamID = Dirt Diver

last time i got out steam - counterstrike?? must have spent ATLEAST 1000 that sumer on internet cafes

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:DarkCypherNL on XBox360 (Red Dead Redemption and Street Fighter IV) but not that active...just like my Wii...which is attracting dust. *should dust off his GH games and controllers*

SteamID = Dirt Diver

last time i got out steam - counterstrike?? must have spent ATLEAST 1000 that sumer on internet cafes

OMG!!!! Yeah me toooooo!!!!!..........OOPS............wrong thread :oops:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:

SteamID = Dirt Diver

Good ol' CS...started playing that one around beta 4/5.2. Haven't touched that one in awhile. Last time was somewhere around february I guess at a small LAN gathering at a friend.
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:09 pm

WallieWallie wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:

SteamID = Dirt Diver

Good ol' CS...started playing that one around beta 4/5.2. Haven't touched that one in awhile. Last time was somewhere around february I guess at a small LAN gathering at a friend.

do i smell lan party on bottom deck??? i have a feeling were going to get along great!! :heavydrink: :heavydrink:

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:14 pm

I always played both PC/consoles games, but I stopped PC gaming right after Duke Nukem/Dark Forces/Half Life.

I played about 1 week of Team Fotress online and after that it was console gaming 100%.

I know it's much simpler now, but creating boot disks, disabling programs, etc. All that require way more patience than I had. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm

KevinP wrote:I always played both PC/consoles games, but I stopped PC gaming right after Duke Nukem/Dark Forces/Half Life.

I played about 1 week of Team Fotress online and after that it was console gaming 100%.

I know it's much simpler now, but creating boot disks, disabling programs, etc. All that require way more patience than I had. :mrgreen:

THIS IS TRUE - I hand hand me down computers and such, and i remember DSL being the fastest avail (this was maybe '99 - '01 and in my area anyway) you could imagine my lag / frustration. long live the console

WAIT WAIT! I JUST REMEMBERED! RTS! thats why i still have a computer at home!

WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:do i smell lan party on bottom deck??? i have a feeling were going to get along great!! :heavydrink: :heavydrink:

LOL...I wasn't planning on packing my "desktop" as it might weigh around 20kg' I guess. :P But buddy is probably bringing his laptop along. :party:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:07 pm

My XBL tag is: Bentz
    Feel free to add me.

I'll probably bring my DS on board. I need something to pass the time on the flight to Miami.
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Bentz! wrote:My XBL tag is: Bentz
    Feel free to add me.

I'll probably bring my DS on board. I need something to pass the time on the flight to Miami.

im flying out from cali and havnt even purchased my tickets - i remember it took me 12 HOURS TO GET TO MARYLAND!! CONNECTING FLIGHTS AND ALL!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 pm

WallieWallie wrote:...recently I picked up WoW again after being inactive for 8 months...damn those expansions

Don't do it!! Step away from the PC! You're life and fresh air are worth so much more! I IMPLORE YOU!!!!

:shock:

:?

:oops:

Sorry, ummm, I had 'issues' getting free of that unholy beast of an addictive game :evil:

But I'm FREEEEEEE now!!!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Davina
    Crewman

by Davina » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 am

I used to have a serious Warcraft 3 addiction so never played WOW for that reason. I still miss it though, but haven't played a game on the PC since. I love the Xbox, I'm on a mission to get LOADS of albums on there as gaming and metal go so well together :headbanger:
    Cabin 5565 \m/
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    WallieWallie wrote:...recently I picked up WoW again after being inactive for 8 months...damn those expansions

Don't do it!! Step away from the PC! You're life and fresh air are worth so much more! I IMPLORE YOU!!!!

:shock:

:?

:oops:

Sorry, ummm, I had 'issues' getting free of that unholy beast of an addictive game :evil:

But I'm FREEEEEEE now!!!!

Too late!!!...but you can put me in rehab in january. :P
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Anybody get Call of Duty - Black Ops?
    Hit me up and we can kill people.. or zombies.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Due to the baseball playoffs, constant CD trading (postage costs) and now the iTouch I haven't played my Xbox in a few weeks (probably the longest streak since I've had it).

If I happen to get the disposable income to blow on a game I might pick it up. Does it have campaign co op?
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Looks like the only Co-op is the zombie mode. You can do the online multiplayer with bots instead of foul mouthed 12 year olds, but no co-op campaign.
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Who added me on Xbox Live?? I accepted two requests but forgot the names :lol:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    rnesta
    Crewman

by rnesta » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Zombies,got to be ready when the horde comes knocking at your door :twisted:
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 am

i like playing viking clan on face book :viking:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 am

Grabbed Black Ops tonight before heading out to the movies so will be doing a fair bit of killing over my remaining 10 days off work. Anyone else playing it that I haven't friended on there already, look me up. StackSlayer

WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Grabbed Black Ops tonight before heading out to the movies so will be doing a fair bit of killing over my remaining 10 days off work. Anyone else playing it that I haven't friended on there already, look me up. StackSlayer

It was on my list to get it for PC...but then again...too much to do...too little time (thnx to all the extra hours I'm making at work)...too many games left for my PC, XBox360 and Wii. Hell Shore, I'm even too busy to play WoW... ;)

I did install Left 4 Dead 2 again on my PC for some mindless slaying. :D
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:43 pm

My gaming desire has vanished the past few months, for the first time in a looooooooooong time.

Combination of the baseball playoffs, metal CD trading and "not in the mood". Plus I don't feel like plunking down $60 for anything at this point :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Went a little plastic happy at the dept store today and brought home the new Kinect expansion thingy. A little tough to dive for volleyballs in my tiny living room but very cool gadget so far. Even the kiddie game that came with it, Kinect Adventures, is pretty cool. Almost kicked my computer monitor off my coffee table trying to make a save but good times :lol:

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 pm

I will be getting a x box 360 with 6 games for xmas. so, hopefully I will have fun with it. :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Went a little plastic happy at the dept store today and brought home the new Kinect expansion thingy. A little tough to dive for volleyballs in my tiny living room but very cool gadget so far. Even the kiddie game that came with it, Kinect Adventures, is pretty cool. Almost kicked my computer monitor off my coffee table trying to make a save but good times :lol:

!! i think this would be the ONLY reason i would buy an xbox. I have a ps3 and love it for real gaming, but i can see the xbox kinect getting my girlfriend to get involved.

D.U.I.
    Crewman

by D.U.I. » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:17 pm

XBOX :headbanger:

right now I´m in the www with xbox playin`da NEW

C.O.D. :twisted:

BLACK OPS :death:

*We would like to make a clone out of Tom Araya`s hair, Ronny James Dio`s bone and Mikael Akerfeldt`s spit ! So we `ll got the voice of Walhalla !
    That`s possible on Deck 3 ! Cabin #3525
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:57 pm

D.U.I. wrote:avatar is : 365mugshot :death:

Entered 365mugshot and got error message:
    The gamertag you entered is not valid

Any spaces or anything in there you forgot to include?

KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm

I pre ordered Kinect, but then got a refund as they didn't have any games that I was interested in at launch, which was to be expected. Kinect is going for the casual market like the Wii, as that is the untapped audience for the 360 right now. (same with Sony and MOVE).

Child of Eden comes out next year, but I still think I'm going to need a AAA title to make me purchase it. I rarely use the dashboard to watch movies and such. Even though it will be cool to control things ala Minority Report.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 am

Was tempted to get the new Fallout until i heard that it comes with all the bugs the previous one had.
    You think they would have learned.....
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 am

Metalwrath wrote:Was tempted to get the new Fallout until i heard that it comes with all the bugs the previous one had.
    You think they would have learned.....

Fallout is one of those games I always wanted to play 10 years ago. But at this stage of my life I have a much shorter attention span and also like to play multiplayer. So the grind and reading of Fallout is too much for me to bear.

I tried Fallout 3, appreciated it for what it was, but couldn't sink that much time into a game all by myself. I'd rather be listening to music or playing a game with friends.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Aye i find myself playing a lot of games that when i was younger i'd usually spend large amounts of time completing but nowadays i get to a certain point and then i'm not bothered finishing it.
    My 360 is collecting dust at this stage.And currently buying an online account would be a waste of money and time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Playing the Motion Sports game last night with a friend and trying various 'sports'. Got to what sounded like the goofiest one on there, Horseback Riding, and was doing some equestrian riding where you're supposed to jump over those hurdle things. To make the horse jump, you just crouch and then stand upright quickly. No jumping required...

I have low ceilings.

First jump I got to, I jumped straight up in the air as high as I could and SMOKED my head on the ceiling.

That's not the worst part.

After hitting my head I fell back on my futon couch and heard a big CRACK!!! Broke the front/centre of the frame in half and it's now only still functional cuz I've wedged a scrap of lumber i there to keep it from falling to the floor.

fuck :evil:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 pm

I should get around to updating my signature
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 pm

mooyagi wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST. EVER.!!!

I am actually trading in my Elite 120gb tonight and a few other things for a new Slim 360 250gb. Woo hoo! No more red rings!! Apparently the new slim consoles warn you when it is going to over heat and therefore eliminates the instances of red rings.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    viathyn
    Commander

Random Game thread

by viathyn » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Sometimes, just sometimes, you come across an amazing online game

I present to you Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn Attack.

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicor ... -game.html

Jump over fiery chasms, spew flames from your tail, and blow up pentagrams with your horn, all to a Blind Guardian soundtrack.

Fuck. Yes. :headbanger:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Random Game thread

by mooyagi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:26 pm

That was pretty fun. I'm terrible at it, but the Blind Guardian soundtrack makes it even better.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Random Game thread

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm

When I first saw the title I thought right away that I'd have something cool to contribute to such a thread.

But one cannot out awesome a Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn.

Just can't

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:51 pm

I know you were all wondering, how does Kinect work when GWAR plays? Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2010/12/20/does-kinect-work-if-you-are-gwar.aspx
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Omg lmao at 2:00 min :lol:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • Post Reply 1435 posts