Post Reply 1439 posts
It's Friday.. What are your weekend plans? :)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: It's Friday.. What are your weekend plans? :)

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:33 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Can we make one?

Only if it's edible :lol:

DO NOT LET IT GO TO FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ew gross!!!!!!!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • vaderite666
    Petty Officer

by vaderite666 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:36 pm

I saw the Kyuss Lives show, took a final this morning and am just finishing up the last assignments for my class. Freedom and video games for me tomorrow! :chug:
    In Extremo/Saltatio Mortis/Old Man's Child/Cathedral/Thrudvangar/Thulcandra/Iron Fire/Hyberia/Catamenia/Eisbrecher/Varg/Forefather/Nomans Land/Accept/Angel Witch/Ghost/Burning Saviors/Electric Wizard/Hollenthon/Kalmah/Power Wolf/Black Pyramid/Running Wild
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Had a great weekend in Edmontonia, hadn't been on the forums in a little while but getting a chance to have lunch with Jaimie to re-hash cruise memories and what we are looking forward to gave me the urge to see how everyone is :)

Great weekend though, took the bus up to Edmonton on Friday right after work and went out to a bar with a bunch of people and my best friend that I was there to visit. So much fun minus the end when me and my friend got stupidly drunkenly emotional at the end of the night about some health stuff. Saturday did some shopping, went to an Oil Kings game (hell yeah Eberle, that boy is going to do us proud in Juniors!) and then later had my ass kicked by Socialables. So drunk. You really get a chance to know people when stripping rules are incorporated into drinking games :shock: At least I wasn't one of the naked people at the table (yay layers!). Had lunch with Jaimie at his favorite bar and then packed in for bus ride home. Not too shabby.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:28 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Had a great weekend in Edmontonia, hadn't been on the forums in a little while but getting a chance to have lunch with Jaimie to re-hash cruise memories and what we are looking forward to gave me the urge to see how everyone is :)

Great weekend though, took the bus up to Edmonton on Friday right after work and went out to a bar with a bunch of people and my best friend that I was there to visit. So much fun minus the end when me and my friend got stupidly drunkenly emotional at the end of the night about some health stuff. Saturday did some shopping, went to an Oil Kings game (hell yeah Eberle, that boy is going to do us proud in Juniors!) and then later had my ass kicked by Socialables. So drunk. You really get a chance to know people when stripping rules are incorporated into drinking games :shock: At least I wasn't one of the naked people at the table (yay layers!). Had lunch with Jaimie at his favorite bar and then packed in for bus ride home. Not too shabby.

Nikki thought you were awesome--and 26!
    And she hoped I was your boyfriend! LOL
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Nikki thought you were awesome--and 26!
    And she hoped I was your boyfriend! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's so cute :lol: And 26?! Oh good gracious. :shock: :lol:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:05 am

vikingbitch wrote:re-hash cruise memories and what we are looking forward to gave me the urge to see how everyone is :)

Why Howdy! Nice to see you. :headbanger:

I was trying to think about where I wanted to put this, but this is as good a place as any. My desires have changed over the months since I booked. I booked originally for the bands on the last cruise. I was going based on reputation. I was going for a festival. And I should have been on the last cruise. However, since joining this broad, going through the agony of announcements, lack thereof, BTH, and everything else, I've come to be FAR more interested in meeting some of y'all. Many of which will be going in opposite directions once the bands start playing. The only chance I'm going to get to see some of you is at the pre-party because we have no similarities in shows we want to see. And the post-party would be great to compare notes.

Looking forward to it! :cheers:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:38 am

*waves* :mrgreen:

That was one of the things that we discussed, this cruise I think will be fairly different than last year as I think it will revolve a bit more around the social aspect of the experience rather than just going to the shows. Although considering our music tastes will probably see each other quite often! :bangers:

EvilDan wrote: I've come to be FAR more interested in meeting some of y'all.

I am really looking forward to hearing your accent :lol: :D
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:06 am

vikingbitch wrote:*waves* :mrgreen:

That was one of the things that we discussed, this cruise I think will be fairly different than last year as I think it will revolve a bit more around the social aspect of the experience rather than just going to the shows. Although considering our music tastes will probably see each other quite often! :bangers:

EvilDan wrote: I've come to be FAR more interested in meeting some of y'all.

I am really looking forward to hearing your accent :lol: :D

You should be one of the few that can hear it. Calgarians always peg me so fast it confuses me. :lol:

However, yes, I fully embrace "y'all", and try to use it as often as possible. :headbanger:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 am

EvilDan wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:re-hash cruise memories and what we are looking forward to gave me the urge to see how everyone is :)

Why Howdy! Nice to see you. :headbanger:

I was trying to think about where I wanted to put this, but this is as good a place as any. My desires have changed over the months since I booked. I booked originally for the bands on the last cruise. I was going based on reputation. I was going for a festival. And I should have been on the last cruise. However, since joining this broad, going through the agony of announcements, lack thereof, BTH, and everything else, I've come to be FAR more interested in meeting some of y'all. Many of which will be going in opposite directions once the bands start playing. The only chance I'm going to get to see some of you is at the pre-party because we have no similarities in shows we want to see. And the post-party would be great to compare notes.

bah i say first morning onbroad we just do a forumite breakfast/meetup. its the best way to see a person is at the crack of dawn downing the first drink of the day trying to avoid the possible hangover thats racing towards them as they sober up :heavydrink: :cheers:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 am

EvilDan wrote:I was trying to think about where I wanted to put this, but this is as good a place as any. My desires have changed over the months since I booked. I booked originally for the bands on the last cruise. I was going based on reputation. I was going for a festival. And I should have been on the last cruise. However, since joining this broad, going through the agony of announcements, lack thereof, BTH, and everything else, I've come to be FAR more interested in meeting some of y'all. Many of which will be going in opposite directions once the bands start playing. The only chance I'm going to get to see some of you is at the pre-party because we have no similarities in shows we want to see. And the post-party would be great to compare notes.

The people and the forum made the cruise experience even that much greater for me last time. I would've loved, loved, loved the first trip even without all of these folks but because of this forum, it put the cruise on a level that no other trip I have ever taken has reached. I can't wait.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 am

Yeah, this is the first festival I've actually joined the forums for and it's definitely worked out to add so much more to this event. The size of the cruise makes it absolutely perfect for a broad like this, where even the recently joiners aren't getting buried and everyone has a voice and some kind of trait which makes us all interesting people.

Can't wait to meet all y'all! (been brushing up on my amurcan)
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Hahaha can't wait to meet y'all too! :bangers:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:00 pm

y'all crack me up :D :lol: ......So looking forward to seeing everyone again!.....and to meet those Ive yet to meet....I will definaelty have much more social time this time around...considering my Bay Area Thrash isnt abroad....but I have to admit.....its always a good time with those guys around :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:04 am

it's friday...remember that you can party hard but take this advice:

2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:10 am

WizardBeast wrote:it's friday...remember that you can party hard but take this advice:

:lol: Nice. I'm going to be doing lots of drinking and not driving this weekend. This is my last weekend in NH for a little while so I'm heading out with a friend today for lots of brews ($1 afternooners!) then down to a birthday party with sageoftruth on Saturday (depending upon whether people have killed their illnesses yet) and Sunday I'm going out to see madmetalprof for some awesome bowling and beer action. :deathhorns:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 am

your weekend sounds RAD as HELL!

i wanna go bowling....maybe i will!

tonight, was thinking about karaoke, not sure....my voice is a bit rough today. tomorrow lunch with friends then i gotta drive up to Boulder to procure super rare beer for a certain beer loving swede who will visit in Oct, sunday will be brunch with friends, maybe bowling sunday night since that sounds fun!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 am

WizardBeast wrote:your weekend sounds RAD as HELL!

i wanna go bowling....maybe i will!

tonight, was thinking about karaoke, not sure....my voice is a bit rough today. tomorrow lunch with friends then i gotta drive up to Boulder to procure super rare beer for a certain beer loving swede who will visit in Oct, sunday will be brunch with friends, maybe bowling sunday night since that sounds fun!

Bowling is bomb ass tits! We wanted to do black metal bowling, in full corpse paint and make a video of it to the tune of some Immortal songs but sadly, not enough peeps are available.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:41 am

Both of your plans sound so fun! I may hang with a friend today or just clean my apartment. Blah. Photo group tomorrow
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:40 am

No fun weekend plans. I'm working Saturday and Sunday. I definitely need the money :|
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:56 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:No fun weekend plans. I'm working Saturday and Sunday. I definitely need the money :|

2x... glad there's nothing good goin on this weekend.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 pm

gnoff wrote:Tonight:
    pig out massive on ½ lbs of BACON!

Tomorrow:
    Epic stomach killing sour beer tasting!

Sunday:
    Mastu...
    uhm, sofa time!

hey, watch out for the smurfs on sunday ok?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:05 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Tonight:
    pig out massive on ½ lbs of BACON!

Tomorrow:
    Epic stomach killing sour beer tasting!

Sunday:
    Mastu...
    uhm, sofa time!

hey, watch out for the smurfs on sunday ok?

Got The Smurfs ready to watch the movie, might do it on Sunday :ugeek:

nooooooooo, wait for me!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 pm

gnoff wrote:I can wait :D

SMURFY!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    gnoff wrote:I can wait :D

SMURFY!

I'll smurf you good once you're here!

OOOHHHH NOOOO! you better not smurf out the beast in me!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 pm

gnoff wrote:smurf that beast!

i'm not sure how that really works, but let's just roll with that.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    gnoff wrote:smurf that beast!

i'm not sure how that really works, but let's just roll with that.

we'll figure it out somehow!

i am indeed an improvisational musician, i can make shit up as i go.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Magic Kingdom or Epcot tomorrrow. :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:55 pm

KevinP wrote:Magic Kingdom or Epcot tomorrrow. :death: :death: :death:

have they updated Epcot's future world thing since 1980? i totally loved Epcot as a kid, way more than MK
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

have they updated Epcot's future world thing since 1980? i totally loved Epcot as a kid, way more than MK

Yes, almost all of it actually.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Awesome! My girls have been twice with us and of course luuuuuved it there!!! This weekend, our big family plan is the special Jellyfish exhibit at the Shedd Aquarium - coolest, freaky-ish creatures EVAR imo.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Pretty easy going weekend. Skyrim tonight. Hockey tomorrow morning. Gig tomorrow night. Sunday uber-lazy day.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, soft lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Great time.
    2020 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:26 pm

KevinP wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Yes, almost all of it actually.

i was so hoping they did hahah. land of tomorrow would have been all land of early 80s if not! have fun!!!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 am

ICed Earth concert tonight!!!!! It's at a venue that I can :stagger: to and from--but it's fucking cold here.. hope they have coat check ( or is that cheque?? hmm )

Many cruisers will be there!!

:3drunks:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:30 am

Jaimie38 wrote:ICed Earth concert tonight!!!!! It's at a venue that I can :stagger: to and from--but it's fucking cold here.. hope they have coat check ( or is that cheque?? hmm )

Cool. :cheers:
    For me, tonight (Saturday) Local favorites. Hairball. :D
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 am

Jaimie38 wrote:ICed Earth concert tonight!!!!! It's at a venue that I can :stagger: to and from--but it's fucking cold here.. hope they have coat check ( or is that cheque?? hmm )

SOUNDS FUN! :cheers:

Now headed out to the suburbs with the daughters to go shopping and eat Swedish meatballs at one of our favorite stores!! :P I'm sure we'll buy all kinds of fun stuff - some of which we don't need! ;) :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 am

Wish I could go! Epcot ruled when I was as kid. Haven't been back there in a long time.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:18 am

Laura wrote:

SOUNDS FUN! :cheers:

Now headed out to the suburbs with the daughters to go shopping and eat Swedish meatballs at one of our favorite stores!! :P I'm sure we'll buy all kinds of fun stuff - some of which we don't need! ;) :lol:

There's an Ikea in Phoenix that I've always wanted to check out but have never managed to. Will have to SOON!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 am

I have never been to IKEA.
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 am

mooyagi wrote:I have never been to IKEA.

:shock:

I can't believe there are people that have never been to Ikea :lol:

But maybe you have other places where you can get cheap forniture ;)
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 pm

My plans are, apparently, to be stood up for the 2nd week in a row... I give up
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 1439 posts