Post Reply 216 posts
Sooo... what do you want for giftmas?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: Sooo... what do you want for giftmas?

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:27 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote: :lol: I'll wear booty shorts on broad for sure, but not with thigh high leather boots :lol: I don't want that much attention :P

Deer tattoos are comin' out!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm

mooyagi wrote:Works for me! :wank: :wank: :wank: Although your pasty Alaskan legs may blind us all :cool:

True :lol: But after about 1 hour in Miami, they'll turn a lovely shade of red.

viathyn wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote::lol: I'll wear booty shorts on broad for sure, but not with thigh high leather boots :lol: I don't want that much attention :P

Hell yea! All my tattoos will be comin' out :cool:
    Man those deer tattoos are fun. They don't have faces so sometimes when I'm bored I'll draw goofy faces on them.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Like with a sharpie? Nice! Big teeth and googly eyes, please.

And fangs.

Please check out my band

AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm

viathyn wrote:Like with a sharpie? Nice! Big teeth and googly eyes, please.

And fangs.

Sharpie is the only way to go
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:07 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:

And fangs.

googly eyes are the only way to go!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:17 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Works for me! :wank: :wank: :wank: Although your pasty Alaskan legs may blind us all :cool:

True :lol: But after about 1 hour in Miami, they'll turn a lovely shade of red.

viathyn wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote::lol: I'll wear booty shorts on broad for sure, but not with thigh high leather boots :lol: I don't want that much attention :P

Hell yea! All my tattoos will be comin' out :cool:
    Man those deer tattoos are fun. They don't have faces so sometimes when I'm bored I'll draw goofy faces on them.

We have that in common, although you'll be lucky to see any of my skin... I burn to a crisp. Note me in the pic on the homepage of the site, still wearing my bandana even though it was practically night time :lol: Afraid I'm going to get moonburn :D
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

And fangs.

googly eyes are the only way to go!!!

FANGS AND BOOTY SHORTS.........are the only way to go........nothing else please
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:22 pm

.... as long as the fangs aren't peeking out of the booty shorts...

Please check out my band

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:24 pm

viathyn wrote:.... as long as the fangs aren't peeking out of the booty shorts...

ewwwwwwwww
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Please check out my band

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Ravenlord wrote:We have that in common, although you'll be lucky to see any of my skin... I burn to a crisp. Note me in the pic on the homepage of the site, still wearing my bandana even though it was practically night time :lol: Afraid I'm going to get moonburn :D

You're not Irish or anything :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Ravenlord wrote:We have that in common, although you'll be lucky to see any of my skin... I burn to a crisp. Note me in the pic on the homepage of the site, still wearing my bandana even though it was practically night time :lol: Afraid I'm going to get moonburn :D

It's all that Irish in my blood :cool:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I would wear 'em with skinny jeans or leggings, maybe shorts (not booty shorts ;) )but that's just because I don't do well in skirts :lol:

The problem with skinny jeans or leggings in my experience is the thickness of the fabric inside the boot - can be uncomfortable and hot, especially if the boots are kind of a tight fitting style to begin with....what I usually do is wear some kinda cropped pants - that usually works... If I buy the puppies below though...think I'll wear them with one of my favorite articles of clothing I've ever owned - a black Betsey Johnson dress. The funny thing is that I usually dress very casually, but...I dunno - that pre-party in Miami is a special occasion! That was tied for my favorite night of the whole trip this past January. :D :trashdrink:

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Heavy-D wrote:i want to judge the wet t-shirt contest we'll definitly have on the cruise, that would be a great present

There was all kinds of talk of a wet T-shirt contest before this year's cruise, but I don't think there ever was one (at least not official - :lol: )
    There was plenty of other shenanigans though. :heavydrink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Laura wrote:
    Heavy-D wrote:i want to judge the wet t-shirt contest we'll definitly have on the cruise, that would be a great present

There was all kinds of talk of a wet T-shirt contest before this year's cruise, but I don't there ever was one (at least not official - :lol: )
    There was plenty of other shenanigans though. :heavydrink:

Yeah, a couple of broads skipped the whole Tshirt portion :lol: :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Laura wrote:Image

Is it just me or does that leg look broken... I don't think they should bend that way :?
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Laura wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:I would wear 'em with skinny jeans or leggings, maybe shorts (not booty shorts ;) )but that's just because I don't do well in skirts :lol:

The problem with skinny jeans or leggings in my experience is the thickness of the fabric inside the boot - can be uncomfortable and hot, especially if the boots are kind of a tight fitting style to begin with....what I usually do is wear some kinda cropped pants - that usually works... If I buy the puppies below though...think I'll wear them with one of my favorite articles of clothing I've ever owned - a black Betsey Johnson dress. The funny thing is that I usually dress very casually, but...I dunno - that pre-party in Miami is a special occasion! That was tied for my favorite night of the whole trip this past January. :D :trashdrink:

The preparty is certainly a special occasion! I'm sure I'll be dressed to the nines....metal nines, I guess...
    Ravenlord wrote:
    Laura wrote:Image

Is it just me or does that leg look broken... I don't think they should bend that way :?

Yea that leg is a weird angle...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:33 pm

viathyn wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/

Vagina Deergooglyeyetata!!!
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:55 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:you have to temp her more with pics

damn does it do dishes too? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I'm not THAT evil (though my recent novel creation begs to differ) But seriously, that camera is a beast! Aaand I wasn't going to post this but... what the hey.....

http://vimeo.com/30215350

Filmed with the previously mentioned beast of a camera. Behind the scenes info is linked in there somewhere

Ok, so maybe I am secretly evil.. >.>
    Yelena
    Crewman

by Yelena » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:06 pm

One day, this WILL be mine

Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 pm

I want this and everything that goes with it.

mosquitorat
    Crewman

by mosquitorat » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 pm

For giftmas i just want the twelve announcments of christmas
    12 Dreamtheaters a dreaming
    11 Judas Priests Preaching
    10 Lordis lording
    9 Lambs a Goding
    8 Maidens metaling
    7 Slayers slaying
    6 Gods Forbiding
    5 Golden GOJIRAS
    4 Candlemass
    3 Firewind
    2 Tesla
    And a Psyclon Nine on the poop deck
    :mrgreen:
    2012 Cabin: 6009
    Wishlist: Drivin and Cryin, Dido, TLC, Busta Rhymes, Garth Brooks, Sting
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:31 pm

viathyn wrote:If important is her butthole on all the seats everywhere, then yes.

Otherwise... no.

Dude...that reminds of the time we were eating pizza one night on broad and you said..."I like ass just like the next guy but I really don't need to see her butthole while I am eating". :lol: :lol: :lol: I think you also said something about a leather cheerio!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For giftmas...several guys I have posted in the ladies thread would be nice. :D :lol: :lol:

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Booty shorts! Wear booty shorts! We all want you in booty shorts! :wank:

Borrow them from the Daisy Dukes guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love this pic I got of speedo guy and the daisy dukes guy together!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:42 pm

wow! both in one shot, that rules! :D
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 am

Shouldn't that picture be in the Ladies thread?
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:I don't do well in skirts :lol:

How well do you do out of skirts? :P
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 am

EvilDan wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:I don't do well in skirts :lol:

How well do you do out of skirts? :P

that's right! we certainly have people around who will put you out of your misery! we want you to do well, you know!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    viathyn wrote:If important is her butthole on all the seats everywhere, then yes.

Otherwise... no.

Dude...that reminds of the time we were eating pizza one night on broad and you said..."I like ass just like the next guy but I really don't need to see her butthole while I am eating". :lol: :lol: :lol: I think you also said something about a leather cheerio!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha I may have been slightly intoxicated at that point, but it still rings true!

I'll have to credit Kevin for the 'leather cheerio' term, though. :mrgreen:

Please check out my band

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Borrow them from the Daisy Dukes guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love this pic I got of speedo guy and the daisy dukes guy together!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is just too much awesomeness in this photo! :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

:lol: Daisy Dukes guy!!! Who could forget him? There were some people who I seemed to see over and over again and he was one of 'em - I think he wore those hotpants the whole cruise, yes? :P Do *not* remember speedo guy though....maybe that was a rare speedo moment. And back to Ms. Madda, wonder if she will grace us with her presence in 2012. Margie - don't you see her every so often at soCal gigs?
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:50 am

Ha Kate - we were posting about that pic simultaneously!
    Last edited by Laura on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 am

Laura wrote:Ha Kate - we were posting a out that pic simultaneously!

:lol: nice! it's just too great to not repost!
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 am

That is a camera, not speedo guy's manhood, right? It's hard to tell on my phone.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:25 am

Dammit! now I had to look closely :shock: . It's a camera :lol:
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:01 pm

In the past few weeks ive been going vinyl mad here is what ive purchased for me as a christmas present

Arsis - Starve For the Devil -
    Cradle Of Filth - Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa -
    Machine Head - The Black Procession 10"
    Nile - Those Whom The Gods Detest -
    Orphaned Land - Mabool
    UFO - No Place To Run
    Watain - Lawless Darkness (
    Immortal All Shall Fall Nuclear Blast Picture Vinyl, Limted 277/500
    Keep of Kalessin Kolossus Nuclear Blast
    Rotting Christ Aealo Seasons of Mist
    Savatage The Hall of the Mountain King
    Slayer Show No Mercy
    Slayer Live Undead
    Slayer Hell Awaits Metal Blade
    Blind Guardian - At the edge of time 4 vinyl box set
    Orphaned land - The never ending way orwarrior
    Nevermore - Year of the Voyager
    Korpaklanni - Unon Wacka
    Monster Magnet-Spine of God
    Exodus-Riot Act (pic 7")
    Death Angel-Sonic Beat Down (pic 7")
    Nachtmystium-Assassins:Black Meddle Pt. 1
    The Haunted-Versus (red vinyl)
    Atheist-Piece of Time (pic disc)
    Candlemass-king of the Grey Islands (2lp)
    Iced Earth - Dystopia
    Nightwish - Imaginarium

goood little haul formyself
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:51 pm

I want people to be at peace with each other,
    regarding religion, politics, war, beauty contests and stuff.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:15 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

Is that ROB peaking from under the covers???

:lol:

May as well be. At different times this year, I've been involved with/dated/pursued and/or been crushed by 5 women. 4 of them were Asian :mrgreen:

The one non-Asian was close to 'perfect for me' but, for some strange reason, I had nearly zero physical attraction towards her :?

Not sure what I want for giftmus but I'm guessing it's something I can't have :ugeek:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Laura wrote: And back to Ms. Madda, wonder if she will grace us with her presence in 2012. Margie - don't you see her every so often at soCal gigs?

According to FB posts she will not. Yes, I do see her once in a while.

Bentz! wrote:That is a camera, not speedo guy's manhood, right? It's hard to tell on my phone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KDibildox wrote:There is just too much awesomeness in this photo! :lol:

I agree!!! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist: