Post Reply 117 posts
Any Packers Fans?
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

Any Packers Fans?

by Blackfhyre » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:39 am

Any Packer Fans going to be down in Miami expecting to watch the PACK play for a chance to get in the Super Bowl the day before we embark??
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Any Packers Fans?

by Tyr » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I used to play pacman alot, does that make me a fan?
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    :viking:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Tyr wrote:I used to play pacman alot, does that make me a fan?
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was very curious to read that a Norwegian would response first!

:pound:

I think only one other Wisconsin resident is on here..... Sunday is the Preparty!!!! So , not much fooseball
    :shots:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Any Packer Fans going to be down in Miami expecting to watch the PACK play for a chance to get in the Super Bowl the day before we embark??

Oh, maybe since the MN Vikings have really SUCKED this year. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    I already told some of my friends that I was considering converting to a Cheesehead. :cry: :cry: :roll:
    Not hard to do when one considers the area that I live and work in and if the Vikings get sold to Los Angeles, MN would just become a second home to The Packers. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :evil:
    http://youtu.be/AAyLX2hY7E0
    From 12/12/2010 Sums up the Vikings season this year and last year.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Go Patriots! :headbanger:

Michael, you can't switch teams until the Vikes get moved. Them's the rules. Enjoy Andrew Luck :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

well there are a few cheeseheads here on the forums ... I may be the one Jaimie is referring to.

the others are lurkers or are not going in 2012 ... haven't seen 'em post since 2011 cruise ended.

and my nephew usually only posts in the main thread section .......................... pre-party or my flight may cause me to miss the play-off game though :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 pm

mooyagi wrote:Go Patriots! :headbanger:

Michael, you can't switch teams until the Vikes get moved. Them's the rules. Enjoy Andrew Luck :mrgreen:

Brett Farve.
    That is all I have to say.
    I have one Packer's Jersey #4 and one Vikings' jersey #4. LOL
    A woman at a game had both jerseys sewn together. LOL Kinda sumed up our area very well.
    Brett's going to play Christmas with Da Bears! LOL You watch. :cheers:
    All in Christmas fun. :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Go Patriots! :headbanger:

Brett Farve.
    That is all I have to say.
    I have one Packer's Jersey #4 and one Vikings' jersey #4. LOL
    A woman at a game had both jerseys sewn together. LOL Kinda sumed up our area very well.
    Brett's going to play Christmas with Da Bears! LOL You watch. :cheers:
    All in Christmas fun. :lol:

Brett Favre can just go right ahead and stay in Mississippi forever :P

Going to the Pats/Dolphins game tomorrow afternoon with my sister and a couple of cousins. It's going to be excellent. Pats have the upper hand on the top seed in the AFC, despite their atrocious defense :beerbang:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:57 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Going to the Pats/Dolphins game tomorrow afternoon with my sister and a couple of cousins. It's going to be excellent. Pats have the upper hand on the top seed in the AFC, despite their atrocious defense :beerbang:

Well, good luck and have fun at the game but I like the Dolphins more than the Patriots.
    Oh, I am fairly certain that the Vikings WILL LOSE again today but it has been a good watch so far. Yea! Joe Webb gets a TD!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Well, good luck and have fun at the game but I like the Dolphins more than the Patriots.
    Oh, I am fairly certain that the Vikings WILL LOSE again today but it has been a good watch so far. Yea! Joe Webb gets a TD!

Man, Pats were awful in the first half. Down 17-0 and going nowhere. The boo birds were out. Turned it around really quickly in the second half. Made me actually happy to be there. Had a great time overall. Glad the Pats got the win and clinched a first round bye. Take care of business against Buffalo next week and the number one AFC seed is New England's.

I like that everything but Packers talk is hijacking the Packers thread :P
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:34 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Man, Pats were awful in the first half. Down 17-0 and going nowhere. The boo birds were out. Turned it around really quickly in the second half. Made me actually happy to be there. Had a great time overall. Glad the Pats got the win and clinched a first round bye. Take care of business against Buffalo next week and the number one AFC seed is New England's.

Packers YEA!
    Well you know this forum in known for high-jacking and derailing a thread. So that’s have it, (LOL) since there seems to be no die hard cheese-head fans commenting on this thread. :-) :lol:
    Actually watched the Vikings Redskins’ game and SURPISE, the VIKINGS WON! It really ended up being an enjoyable game to watch. One of our fellow cruisers was at the game and I just had to comment to him while at the game. They had great weather in DC for playing an outdoor game in December. :cool:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:11 am

Michael D. wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Packers YEA!
    Well you know this forum in known for high-jacking and derailing a thread. So that’s have it, (LOL) since there seems to be no die hard cheese-head fans commenting on this thread. :-) :lol:
    Actually watched the Vikings Redskins’ game and SURPISE, the VIKINGS WON! It really ended up being an enjoyable game to watch. One of our fellow cruisers was at the game and I just had to comment to him while at the game. They had great weather in DC for playing an outdoor game in December. :cool:

It was pretty nice in Foxboro too. About 30F with very little wind in the stands. With the sun on us for the first half, it got rather warm at times. Was very surprised we weren't freezing. Not saying it was like a game in August or even October but we managed with light blankets and hoodies and hot chocolate. :cool:

I think the crowd reacted just as excitedly when the score from the Jets/Giants game kept coming up. Fuck the Jets! :death:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:39 am

Dee-troit Lions! Playoff bound for the first time since '99.
    Not expecting a deep run in the playoffs for them, but crazier things have happened.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:07 am

Bentz! wrote:Dee-troit Lions! Playoff bound for the first time since '99.
    Not expecting a deep run in the playoffs for them, but crazier things have happened.

Yes, what a surprise. Scarier things have happened before but it is nice to see the Lions out of the cellar for once. :D :3drunks:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:40 am

Michael D. wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:Dee-troit Lions! Playoff bound for the first time since '99.

Yes, what a surprise. Scarier things have happened before but it is nice to see the Lions out of the cellar for once. :D :3drunks:

They've got a good little team there. One step at a time. Actually getting to the playoffs is a big step for them, especially so soon after the 0-16 season. Good rebuilding job so far. Now they just gotta stop acting like a bunch of little brats (Suh) and keep at it.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am

haha lost this post until now i found it. GO PACK GO!

Just so you know, we are welcoming and accepting all the Vikings fans that want to come root for the Pack.

Congrats Lions so glad to see you there instead of bears/vikes.

(G)

15-1 'We got another ring comin'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehaANB7_8Qg
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:haha lost this post until now i found it. GO PACK GO!

Just so you know, we are welcoming and accepting all the Vikings fans that want to come root for the Pack.

Congrats Lions so glad to see you there instead of bears/vikes.

(G)

15-1 'We got another ring comin'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehaANB7_8Qg

I will make sure that I wear my purple pride. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    THX. :cool:
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Arrogant packer fans already punching the ticket to the SB... :roll: The pack were without a doubt the kings of the regular season, but as we've seen so many times now this past decade, that wins you nothing in February! Not sure about all you other football geeks out there, but it seemed to me during the last quarter of the season the pack started losing their swagger a bit...just sayin... :D Better watch out for that blue team up in the northeast......BIG BLUE - CHAMPS IN 2012!!!! :headbanger: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :cheers: :shred: :deathhorns:
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 pm

tmcasper wrote:Arrogant packer fans already punching the ticket to the SB... :roll: The pack were without a doubt the kings of the regular season, but as we've seen so many times now this past decade, that wins you nothing in February! Not sure about all you other football geeks out there, but it seemed to me during the last quarter of the season the pack started losing their swagger a bit...just sayin... :D Better watch out for that blue team up in the northeast......BIG BLUE - CHAMPS IN 2012!!!! :headbanger: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :cheers: :shred: :deathhorns:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta agree with you on the Pack not getting too cocky though. The Saints have been playing really, really well lately. As for the AFC, I love my Pats but they haven't beaten anybody of note this season. I can see them making the SB because the AFC is really weak, but I would not be surprised if they suffer a home playoff loss for the 3rd straight year :| I'm leaning towards a Saints/Ravens Superbowl. Really hope I'm wrong and the Pats are in it though.
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    tmcasper wrote:Arrogant packer fans already punching the ticket to the SB... :roll: The pack were without a doubt the kings of the regular season, but as we've seen so many times now this past decade, that wins you nothing in February! Not sure about all you other football geeks out there, but it seemed to me during the last quarter of the season the pack started losing their swagger a bit...just sayin... :D Better watch out for that blue team up in the northeast......BIG BLUE - CHAMPS IN 2012!!!! :headbanger: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :cheers: :shred: :deathhorns:

Gotta agree with you on the Pack not getting too cocky though. The Saints have been playing really, really well lately. As for the AFC, I love my Pats but they haven't beaten anybody of note this season. I can see them making the SB because the AFC is really weak, but I would not be surprised if they suffer a home playoff loss for the 3rd straight year :| I'm leaning towards a Saints/Ravens Superbowl. Really hope I'm wrong and the Pats are in it though.

Really no such thing as 'weak' anymore in the NFL as far as playoff fields go...just our perception of the teams being more evenly matched over the last decade. The pats can certainly lose to the steelers imo, but I don't see them losing to anyone else with homefield either. In my brain, honestly, I see a SAINTS-PATS championship, but in my heart I want to see GIANTS-STEELERS. Of course being a massive G-MEN fan since boyhood, I would like to see them against anyone in the big game :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 pm

tmcasper wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Really no such thing as 'weak' anymore in the NFL as far as playoff fields go...just our perception of the teams being more evenly matched over the last decade. The pats can certainly lose to the steelers imo, but I don't see them losing to anyone else with homefield either. In my brain, honestly, I see a SAINTS-PATS championship, but in my heart I want to see GIANTS-STEELERS. Of course being a massive G-MEN fan since boyhood, I would like to see them against anyone in the big game :D

I think they could lose to the Ravens. Happened two years ago in Foxboro. The AFC really is a crap shoot among the Pats, Steelers and Ravens. Houston, Denver and Cincy have no chance.

NFC I can't see it being anyone but the Pack or Saints (maybe the Lions but I don't think they're ready), but there's a reason why I'm not a professional with this kind of stuff :lol:
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Perhaps the ravens but I don't see them beating the pats again at home with joe frickin flacco! And I know they killed the pats 2 years ago but that was a drubbing by the the defense and running game...no QB play needed...can't see it happening again. As for the NFC...dude...the lions....really....THE LIONS???? yes i know you said the packers and saints first) someones a little bitter towards the GIANTS!!! :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:41 pm

tmcasper wrote:Perhaps the ravens but I don't see them beating the pats again at home with joe frickin flacco! And I know they killed the pats 2 years ago but that was a drubbing by the the defense and running game...no QB play needed...can't see it happening again. As for the NFC...dude...the lions....really....THE LIONS???? yes i know you said the packers and saints first) someones a little bitter towards the GIANTS!!! :D

The Giants can go suck a nut :P

I said MAYBE the Lions, if Hell freezes over. :lol: The Ravens could beat the Pats with a running game and defense. They could get to Brady. Keep in mind the Patriots defense made Tim friggin' Tebow kind of look like a quarterback, so Flacco could have success. :shock:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:56 am

It looks like my Eagles prediction didn't really pan out, eh tom? :lol: :oops:

Lions-Bengals. Mark it down. :lol:
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:It looks like my Eagles prediction didn't really pan out, eh tom? :lol: :oops:

Lions-Bengals. Mark it down. :lol:

and boy am I glad! :D

lions - bengals would be the very definition of hell freezing over...in fact..you can add that to the list ...hell freezing over, pigs flying, and a lions-bengals SB :cheers:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am

Taking my head out of my ass would mean that I would pick Packers-Patriots, or Packers-Ravens. If the Lions can beat the Saints this week (which will be either a fluke or a miracle) I'm pulling for Detroit all the way. But until then...

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 am

Wild Card Weekend picks!:

Bengals over Texans
    Steelers over Tebow Time

Falcons over Giants (suck it, Tomnuts and Kevin)
    Saints over Curbstompers :mrgreen:

Of course, I'm always wrong with predictions :lol:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 am

mooyagi wrote:Wild Card Weekend picks!:

Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 am

Good thing the Packers have a bye this week. :D
    Loins vs Saints.
    Saints win. :roll:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 pm

mooyagi wrote:Wild Card Weekend picks!:

Bengals over Texans
    Steelers over Tebow Time

Already 0 for 1 :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:15 pm

that is better than football! :beerwink:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 pm

No. It only means that you are good at playing with a joystick. :P
    oops, did I really write that. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Michael D. wrote:

i like Qbert. it is one game like pacman where all one needs is a joystick. no buttons no bullshit. flippin' old school!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:55 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

i like Qbert. it is one game like pacman where all one needs is a joystick. no buttons no bullshit. flippin' old school!

DIdn't you play that at the barcade in Denver? I was wrapped up in X-Men and Dr. Mario there :beerbang:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:56 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

DIdn't you play that at the barcade in Denver? I was wrapped up in X-Men and Dr. Mario there :beerbang:

played it again before my band's show last weekend (was across the street), and beat my old high score!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:58 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

played it again before my band's show last weekend (was across the street), and beat my old high score!

Awesome! :bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Wow. Gotta say, the Giants look really good against Atlanta right now. That Falcons pick was way off. :lol:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Who did you say would win between Broncos vs Steelers?
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:Wow. Gotta say, the Giants look really good against Atlanta right now. That Falcons pick was way off. :lol:

Flyin high...and ready for some packer blood...make no mistake, let the packer fans talk shit, but they're scared...they're very scared... :D
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Michael D. wrote:Who did you say would win between Broncos vs Steelers?

my money was not on my home team that is for sure, yet they're winning? however steelers just scored...
Post Reply 117 posts