Post your pic
    BierVulf
    Ensign

Re: Post your pic

by BierVulf » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm

lawl :lol:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:47 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:I think the old saying that "blonds have more fun" should be changed to "redheads have more fun" ;) :P :cheers:

I say we leave it as it is... 'Blonds have more fun but readheads are hotter' :twisted:

You unloyal SOB! :evil:

Oh look! It has my future last name on the back. Sweet!
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 am

grimmy82 wrote:You unloyal SOB! :evil:

Great pic and I can't wait for SF to win the whole damn thing but you've confused me just a little with the unloyal piece... You made it pretty clear many months ago that only the hottest of hottest guys were to worship at the altar of that amazing butt! My twisted, creepy devotions have long since moved on to more receptive pastures. Didn't ya get the memo? :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 am

Grimmy is fuckin bangin too.

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 am

BierVulf wrote:Grimmy is fuckin bangin too.

oh god, don't encourage her. she already has an hyperactive self-esteem gland :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 am

grimmy82 wrote:Image

:shock: Nice...um...shirt. :beerwink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Rempi wrote:
    Samhain wrote:"Take hold of my hand, for you are no longer alone... WALK WITH ME IN HELL"

OMFG....what a beautiful guy is on the right side...hmmm.... :D looks like young Nick Holmes from Paradise Lost.^^ sweet!

yeah, the GUY is what i was focused on... ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Rempi wrote:
    Samhain wrote:"Take hold of my hand, for you are no longer alone... WALK WITH ME IN HELL"

OMFG....what a beautiful guy is on the right side...hmmm.... :D looks like young Nick Holmes from Paradise Lost.^^ sweet!

Haha, yes, he is definitely gorgeous. He's my best friend and bassist :D
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    Rempi
    Oiler

by Rempi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Haaaahhhh!!!!I knew!that bassists are the nicest and funniest guys in the world :viking:
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 pm

^ Scott, (Tom Cruise) Myself, and Jake (Viathyn) last at Noctis fest last month

^ From my band's CD release party last weekend with Viathyn opening

^ Same show

^ From our gig in Calgary last night
    Last edited by Element0s on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Samhain
    Petty Officer

by Samhain » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Rempi wrote:Haaaahhhh!!!!I knew!that bassists are the nicest and funniest guys in the world :viking:

Yeah I have this weird thing for bassists, it's a joke amongst my friends. This dude flew out from B.C. to see Heavy MTL with me this summer :) pretty win!

Us on the Jumbotron this summer :)
    Wishlist 70K 2016: Aborted, At the Gates, Devin Townsend, Kreator, Panzerfaust, Rotting Christ.

Survivor 70K 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Disaster Area wrote:

oh god, don't encourage her. she already has an hyperactive self-esteem gland :lol: :lol: :lol:

she should :beerwink:

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:25 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:You unloyal SOB! :evil:

Great pic and I can't wait for SF to win the whole damn thing but you've confused me just a little with the unloyal piece... You made it pretty clear many months ago that only the hottest of hottest guys were to worship at the altar of that amazing butt! My twisted, creepy devotions have long since moved on to more receptive pastures. Didn't ya get the memo? :lol:

I think my fax machine is broken! DAMNIT! I have to call tech support now! :evil:

Disaster Area wrote:

Like my brother always says, "I'm not conceited...I'm convinced!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I must say....DAAAAAAAAAAAMN Element0s. You're pretty nice lookin'! OH CANADA in fucking deed. :D
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm

BierVulf wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:
    Cool...as I said, no offense meant - my perspective living in Chicago 25 years has affected how I feel about many things (Great and not-so-great))

Oh, f*ck that train of thought... I need to see The Big Lebowski AGAIN! :cheers: :shred:

We'll discuss this further over caucasians. :heavydrink:

Hey man, I like the Chaos AD shirt. Makes the picture a good one to me! (the random mug on the floor next to you in the first pic has nice effect :lol: )

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:10 pm

[quote="Element0s"]Image
    ^ Scott, (Tom Cruise) ........(fixed)....
    didnt want to confuse you all he he.......and I agree with Grimmy .....(without tryin to sound like a pervy cougar LOL) Lookin good Elementos! ;) :D...LOL....well maybe no this pic in particular.....and we all know I have a little metal crush on our Jakestar....jussssst kidddddiiiing....I have huge love for poeple that can keep me laughing! (which pretty much sums up alot of you here on the forum lol)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:48 pm

debborah1 wrote:^ Scott, (Tom Cruise) ........(fixed)....

Whoops, fixed my former post. I'm bad with names, it seems. I also looked back and noticed that the picture in question has been posted already, my bad!
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:23 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    Element0s wrote:Image
    ^ Scott, (Tom Cruise) ........(fixed)....
    didnt want to confuse you all he he.......and I agree with Grimmy .....(without tryin to sound like a pervy cougar LOL) Lookin good Elementos! ;) :D...LOL....well maybe no this pic in particular.....and we all know I have a little metal crush on our Jakestar....jussssst kidddddiiiing....I have huge love for poeple that can keep me laughing! (which pretty much sums up alot of you here on the forum lol)

I am a hateful and fugly. remember that. Tom Cruise is hated. :) I like the picture because no one can look bad standing next to Jake and Jeff. :)

Not to be confused with Tom Kruse (inventor of the hoveraround) :lol:

But a cougar in my case WOULD be Florence Henderson, Phyllis Diller or Cloris Leachman. :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:But a cougar in my case WOULD be Florence Henderson, Phyllis Diller or Cloris Leachman. :lol:

Wow, that is really putting your age in perspective :lol: :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Shit there's gonna be a lot of beautiful women on this cruise!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 pm

I was going to lie about it at first when I joined and say I was 37. But maybe I will be more appealing when I am 48 1/2 on the cruise?

:lol:

Drunk ALERT...........

I am 98% on the boat now

Cruise- ALL PAID FOR
    Time off Request at Work- CONFIRMED

Only thing stopping me is the airfare. Which I cannot afford for months as I am catching up from being unemployed. Its only 290 dollars including taxes too for January 22nd- January 29th, 2011, Seattle- Miami!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Tom, we arrive on the 22nd as well. That is about what we paid round trip from LAX $300 or so after taxes etc. :cheers:

Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm surprised tickets were as cheap from LAX to Miami, but my cabin mate and I have decided to drive out to Miami on a ridiculous road trip that'll probably cost three times as much as the flight.

We're going to rent a car and have a metal roadtrip -- only bands from the cruise will be played -- drop the car off at the airport in Miami, board the ship, and then fly back from Miami.

Probably not the most economically feasible idea in retrospect, but we'd been planning this trip since December 2009 when Sonata Arctica got announced, so I think we've been saving up pretty well for everything (and have had the whole thing paid off since February anyhow). I wonder if anyone else is as crazy as us and making a cross-country drive. Hmm. . .
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm

well, I misquoted, looking at my Orbitz info we paid closer to $370 after taxes etc. The road trip would be great, I have just made that cross continent drive one too many times to care to do it again. Not a lot to see along the I-40 or worse yet, the I-10 route.

BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:35 pm

But a cougar in my case WOULD be Florence Henderson, Phyllis Diller or Cloris Leachman. :lol:[/quote]

ah Frau Blücher

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I was going to lie about it at first when I joined and say I was 37. But maybe I will be more appealing when I am 48 1/2 on the cruise?

lol

lol back-atcha - I thought only women lied about their age :lol: Re: lying about one's age, I've fibbed a bit on this here forum - said in the Who Are You? thread I am in my 40's (true), and somewhere else said I am 48 (false). Time to fess up :P - proud to say Tom Araya and I are the same age - 49. Mr. Slayer turns 50 on June 6 and me on May 1. :shred:

Hey, if I'm one of the oldest chicks on the cruise, can I be like an honorary (fairy? metal?) godmother or something? I am one in real life (godmother) plus play one on TV. :P :beerwink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 pm

BierVulf wrote:But a cougar in my case WOULD be Florence Henderson, Phyllis Diller or Cloris Leachman. :lol:

ah Frau Blücher[/quote]

Ja! Ja! Ja!!!!!!!!

PROST! :heavydrink:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I was going to lie about it at first when I joined and say I was 37. But maybe I will be more appealing when I am 48 1/2 on the cruise?

lol

lol back-atcha - I thought only women lied about their age :lol: Re: lying about one's age, I've fibbed a bit on this here forum - said in the Who Are You? thread I am in my 40's (true), and somewhere else said I am 48 (false). Time to fess up :P - proud to say Tom Araya and I are the same age - 49. Mr. Slayer turns 50 on June 6 and me on May 1. :shred:

Hey, if I'm one of the oldest chicks on the cruise, can I be like an honorary (fairy? metal?) godmother or something? I am one in real life (godmother) plus play one on TV. :P :beerwink:

Oh I feel sooooooooooooooo much better now Laura. I knew you were in your 40's but did not know the exact. By your pics I would have guessed 40 or younger. :) :lol: Yeah Peter Steele (RIP) was 5 months older than me. Cliff Burton was 4 months older than me (RIP)....
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Oh I feel sooooooooooooooo much better now Laura.

Lol - because now you know there's somebody older than you on the cruise? Yessirreee....!!!!! :headbanger: :cheers: :lol:

TOM CRUISE wrote:I knew you were in your 40's but did not know the exact. By your pics I would have guessed 40 or younger. :) :lol: Yeah Peter Steele (RIP) was 5 months older than me. Cliff Burton was 4 months older than me (RIP)....

Thanks! First Erik, and now you - both get drinks on me. :beerwink: :trashdrink: :P
    And shit! Peter Steele dead at 48 - argh!!! WTF? As the old saying goes, "I may be old, but I'm not DEAD!" :lol: :death:

To all the young people here (especially 30 or younger), may you rock into middle age as Scott, me, and others have. Who's in for the 25th anniversary 70k tons Metal Cruise 2036? :shred: :party: :cool:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:27 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Who's in for the 25th anniversary 70k tons Metal Cruise 2036? :shred: :party: :cool:

Definitely, just a matter of actually surviving the first one :cheers:

... all a matter of getting our sea legs so to speak (hmm combination of newly acquired "sea legs", alcohol and moshing - survival could be a big issue on this one folks ;) )
    Last edited by vikingbitch on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

[quote="tyrwoman"]
    Thanks! First Erik, and now you - both get drinks on me. :beerwink: :trashdrink: :P

:D :heavydrink: :cheers: :beerwink: :party: :givebeer: :trashdrink:

Yeah!
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 pm

tyrwoman wrote:

OK...confession time. The cruise is my present to myself for my 50th birthday. I can't think of anything more awesome to be doing to celebrate it! :headbanger: I get to celebrate with all you crazy fun people! :cheers:

Laura and I had already discussed that we are only a few months apart in age. ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

OK...confession time. The cruise is my present to myself for my 50th birthday. I can't think of anything more awesome to be doing to celebrate it! :headbanger: I get to celebrate with all you crazy fun people! :cheers:

Laura and I had already discussed that we are only a few months apart in age. ;)

There is NO WAY you`re 50.... no effing Way!
    So Savatage`s bus.. was Criss there..
    :shred: :shred:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    There is NO WAY you`re 50.... no effing Way!
    So Savatage`s bus.. was Criss there..
    :shred: :shred:

Yes, That was the Hall of the Mountain King Tour in Chicago. I was 28 or so in that picture.
    And ...thanks! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 pm

No word of a lie-- I thought you were 18
    8 Time Vet.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:No word of a lie-- I thought you were 18

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you mean in the picture with Jon.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Yup!
    8 Time Vet.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

Both you Mama's look HOTT.....age has definatley been good to you both!.....I think its the METAL that preserves us so well! :cheers: :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:22 am

debborah1 wrote:Both you Mama's look HOTT.....age has definatley been good to you both!.....I think its the METAL that preserves us so well! :cheers: :beerwink:

Indeed!! :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Who's in for the 25th anniversary 70k tons Metal Cruise 2036? :shred: :party: :cool:

at the age of 57? - sounds like a plan ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:56 pm

debborah1 wrote:Both you Mama's look HOTT.....age has definatley been good to you both!.....I think its the METAL that preserves us so well! :cheers: :beerwink:

Thanks Debb... and feisty Penguin Rob! Debb you are one Hot Mama too! I saw those Facebook pics. :D

Yeah...its totally the METAL!!! :shred: :headbanger: :shred:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
Post Reply 3065 posts