Post Reply 3038 posts
Post your pic
  • User avatar
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 112
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 pm
    Location: Miami, Fl

    Re: Post your pic

    by metalheadtop » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

    Image

    From a vacation to Big Basin Redwoods State Park in California.
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3850
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by TOM CRUISE » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 pm

    metalgoddess wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:I'm the one who called you ladies "Hells Belles". My perpetual get out of jail free card! :D


    have you seen the all female AC DC cover band with that moniker?


    Yes, they live here! Awesome and really nice, too. Jamie Nova, vocals for the Belles, also sings in the band Witchburn, and they kickass!

    I do not think the Adrienne Young or whomever the Angus one is lives here. I love Helles Belles and Little Dolls (All Female Ozzy Tribute) and Iron Maidens!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman
    Posts: 74
    Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 pm

    Re: Post your pic

    by MitchTheMetalhead » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 pm

    Jaimie38 wrote:
    No tats, long hair gone LONG ago..Hope I can still come and play! :cheers: :cheers:


    I suffer from male pattern baldness. The best I could hope for is a skillet. I'm not worried
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4410
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Post your pic

    by last_candle » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:57 am

    wildchild wrote:Thanks Rhia :D My 2 mates are amazing, they always have some kind of theme , going to concerts or at Halloween, they make all their costumes and masks and whatnot
    themselves, and this time they got me going too :lol:
    It was a lot of fun going to that concert, we ended up on tv and and they took our pics and attached them to the KISS pics and reviews the next day :mrgreen:
    But shit did my feet hurt the day after !! I had blisters big as eggs after walking in those KISS boots for nearly 12 hrs :cry:

    impressive!those costumes rule and your friends who make'em themselves seem to rule even more!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 112
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 pm
    Location: Miami, Fl

    Re: Post your pic

    by metalheadtop » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:38 am

    gnoff wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:rnesta and I decided on a no shave til cruise ship scenario.

    He hasnt shaved since since october and I havent since november



    I haven't really shaved since, dunno, perhaps September 2009.

    Will cut it off sometime during this trip our right when I get back home.

    Will be funny to see the look on my colleagues faces when I get back, since they've never seen my without a beard.


    Image
    Just over 2 months of growth before I gave it a good trim.
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11103
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:11 am

    gnoff wrote:This is back from early May of last year, after judging the scandinavian championships of home brewed beer:

    Tankard shirt. How fitting! :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman
    Posts: 671
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm
    Location: Boston, Ma

    Re: Post your pic

    by Inquisitor » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:01 am

    These past few pictures have given me serious beard envy.
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:48 am

    Image
    Me at work

    Fuck ya, now you know who the fuck we are so come say hi when u see us![/quote]

    YES.....we will all recognize you if you're wearing this suit!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Post your pic

    by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 am

    Inquisitor wrote:These past few pictures have given me serious beard envy.


    +1 - i always make it like a few months without shaving, but it adds to the roundness of my face, which when paired with winter eating/no time for exercise makes for a deadly combo :shock:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2135
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:21 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:I was in Gothenburg,Sweden in May for work--Volvo Corporate is there. There was a big metal fest at their soccer stadium.


    You work for Volvo?
    Used to be at Volvo 3P for a bit, but no more ;)


    And Metaltown was not at a football stadium, it was on the outdoors pier in between Gothenburg city and Hisingen island.
    Damn rainy this year, but still nice :)

    Gnoff,
    My apologies. I thought it was at the Stadium.. Would've gone if iwere still going to be there. I work for a Volvo dealership here in Canada, and a co-worker and I came over to do a European Delivery on a new XC60. Factory tour in Torslanda and the crash test centre--that was cool!!
    Beautiful city. People were saying it had been rainy,cool until the day we got there--bright sunshine, beautiful Swedish ladies and beers on the Patios!
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 am

    Jaimie38 wrote:Please don't be alarmed!
    Image

    I was in Gothenburg,Sweden in May for work--Volvo Corporate is there. There was a big metal fest at their soccer stadium.

    I hate getting my pic taken, as I am not photogenic and I'm built like a treestump with a pumkin on it.

    No tats, long hair gone LONG ago..Hope I can still come and play! :cheers: :cheers:

    GO JAIME!!~
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 am

    debborah1 wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Please don't be alarmed!
    Image

    I was in Gothenburg,Sweden in May for work--Volvo Corporate is there. There was a big metal fest at their soccer stadium.

    I hate getting my pic taken, as I am not photogenic and I'm built like a treestump with a pumkin on it.

    No tats, long hair gone LONG ago..Hope I can still come and play! :cheers: :cheers:

    GO JAIME!!~


    hell yeah, i never judge a metal book by its cover! :cheers:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Post your pic

    by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 am

    Image

    last time i had long hair x-mas 2003 ... between going bald and whatnot, decided it was time to mow it down :lol:
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Disaster Area » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 am

    DragonLordJones wrote:Image

    last time i had long hair x-mas 2003 ... between going bald and whatnot, decided it was time to mow it down :lol:


    you know that old saying about dogs resembling their owners....

    confirmed :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • User avatar
    Psycho
    Crewman
    Posts: 83
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 am
    Location: Karkkila, Finland/Santana de Parnaíba, Brazil

    Re: Post your pic

    by Psycho » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 pm

    Last month's party
    Image


    Might get some more pictures tonight, at the bar, finally got my camera fixed! :mrgreen:

    Found also this one
    Image

    Me, extremely blonde + other friends thrilled about convincing miss brunette to also dance on mr. faceless guy :D
    2011: #3529
    2012: #3547
  • User avatar
    Unrepentant Heathen
    Crewman
    Posts: 85
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 am
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Unrepentant Heathen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 pm

    I'm loving these pictures! Considering how few of us are here on the forums ....imagine all of the characters we will run across on the ship.

    Here are a few more recent ones I dug up of me and my shenanigans.

    Image

    A local Long Island Metal Event, A Night in Hell, Early December '10

    Image

    Me, My Drinking Horn (haha) and my friend Fran at Night In Hell

    Image

    With Erik from Watain, Duff's, Brooklyn, 12.2.10

    Image

    After Shoveling out my driveway, 12.27.10
    2014: Cabin 2085
    Barge to Hell: Cabin 2545
    2012: Cabin 2515
    2011: Cabin 4583
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    "Respect Everyone .... Bow to No One"
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Post your pic

    by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:18 pm

    Disaster Area wrote:
    you know that old saying about dogs resembling their owners....

    confirmed :heavydrink:


    and much like the hair, my poor pup has passed away ..... :cry: :cheers:
  • User avatar
    Unrepentant Heathen
    Crewman
    Posts: 85
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 am
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Unrepentant Heathen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 pm

    DragonLordJones wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:
    you know that old saying about dogs resembling their owners....

    confirmed :heavydrink:


    and much like the hair, my poor pup has passed away ..... :cry: :cheers:


    Aww I am so sorry to hear that DragonLord...a pet passing is so hard to take. I had a couple of my older pets pass away in the past couple years and I miss them so much. I am sure he was well loved and he had an awesome life with you.
    2014: Cabin 2085
    Barge to Hell: Cabin 2545
    2012: Cabin 2515
    2011: Cabin 4583
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    "Respect Everyone .... Bow to No One"
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Post your pic

    by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 pm

    Unrepentant Heathen wrote:
    Aww I am so sorry to hear that DragonLord...a pet passing is so hard to take. I had a couple of my older pets pass away in the past couple years and I miss them so much. I am sure he was well loved and he had an awesome life with you.


    he was an awesome dog, but I lost him long before he passed away ..... (divorce, ex ended up with him as the apartments i moved to didn't allow pets) :cheers:
  • User avatar
    asmegin
    Midshipman
    Posts: 781
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
    Location: Dallas Texas
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by asmegin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 pm

    Unrepentant Heathen wrote:Image

    After Shoveling out my driveway, 12.27.10


    Dunno why, but I like this one the best lol.
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 pm

    asmegin wrote:
    Unrepentant Heathen wrote:Image

    After Shoveling out my driveway, 12.27.10


    Dunno why, but I like this one the best lol.

    Because she's gorgeous!!! Look at those green eyes! ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    asmegin
    Midshipman
    Posts: 781
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am
    Location: Dallas Texas
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by asmegin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 pm

    debborah1 wrote:
    asmegin wrote:
    Unrepentant Heathen wrote:Image

    After Shoveling out my driveway, 12.27.10


    Dunno why, but I like this one the best lol.

    Because she's gorgeous!!! Look at those green eyes! ;)

    :shock:
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • User avatar
    Unrepentant Heathen
    Crewman
    Posts: 85
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 am
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Unrepentant Heathen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 pm

    asmegin wrote:
    Dunno why, but I like this one the best lol.

    Because she's gorgeous!!! Look at those green eyes! ;)[/quote]
    :shock:[/quote]

    Aww thank you ::blushes::: :oops:

    I am so excited to meet everyone. Although I see my friends often .. metalheads are sparse in my area ... it will be so great just being amongst so many like-minded folk. :cheers:
    2014: Cabin 2085
    Barge to Hell: Cabin 2545
    2012: Cabin 2515
    2011: Cabin 4583
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    "Respect Everyone .... Bow to No One"
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Post your pic

    by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 pm

    Psycho wrote:Last month's party
    Image


    Might get some more pictures tonight, at the bar, finally got my camera fixed! :mrgreen:

    Found also this one
    Image

    Me, extremely blonde + other friends thrilled about convincing miss brunette to also dance on mr. faceless guy :D



    ????? wtf is going on here??? :shock:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Post your pic

    by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:04 pm

    Reminds me of one that guy who was at wacken 06 or 07 wearing denim and gave out that his blue jeans weren't black and ladi on the ground and told people to stand in the mud and then standon him so he coulkd make his jeans black :lol:
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Disaster Area » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 pm

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    Psycho wrote:Last month's party
    Image


    Might get some more pictures tonight, at the bar, finally got my camera fixed! :mrgreen:

    Found also this one
    Image

    Me, extremely blonde + other friends thrilled about convincing miss brunette to also dance on mr. faceless guy :D



    ????? wtf is going on here??? :shock:


    my guess:
    only way this guy ever gets any female attention...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • User avatar
    Psycho
    Crewman
    Posts: 83
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 am
    Location: Karkkila, Finland/Santana de Parnaíba, Brazil

    Re: Post your pic

    by Psycho » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 pm

    Disaster Area wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    Psycho wrote:Last month's party
    Image


    Might get some more pictures tonight, at the bar, finally got my camera fixed! :mrgreen:

    Found also this one
    Image

    Me, extremely blonde + other friends thrilled about convincing miss brunette to also dance on mr. faceless guy :D



    ????? wtf is going on here??? :shock:


    my guess:
    only way this guy ever gets any female attention...


    Nooo, it's just a fetish bar, and he likes women stepping on him :roll:
    2011: #3529
    2012: #3547
  • User avatar
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 407
    Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 am
    Location: THAILAND, Patong
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by wildchild » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:01 pm

    A true metal head :lol: :lol:
    Image

    Wildchild and her little wild friends ( Tigertemple Thailand april 2010 )

    Image
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • User avatar
    Unrepentant Heathen
    Crewman
    Posts: 85
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:32 am
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Unrepentant Heathen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 pm

    wildchild wrote:A true metal head :lol: :lol:
    Image

    Wildchild and her little wild friends ( Tigertemple Thailand april 2010 )

    Image


    Hahahahahaha! Love that ... :)
    2014: Cabin 2085
    Barge to Hell: Cabin 2545
    2012: Cabin 2515
    2011: Cabin 4583
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    "Respect Everyone .... Bow to No One"
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Post your pic

    by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 pm

    wildchild wrote:Image



    I AM ENVIOUS! :P thats sooooooooooo cool!!! MORE TIGER PICTURES !
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 407
    Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 am
    Location: THAILAND, Patong
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by wildchild » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:13 pm

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    wildchild wrote:Image



    I AM ENVIOUS! :P thats sooooooooooo cool!!! MORE TIGER PICTURES !


    One of the coolest things I´ve ever done was going to the Tigertemple, I could have stayed there forever playing with those lovely cubs :D

    OK some more tigerpics
    Image

    and my little tiger Zeus
    Image
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • User avatar
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman
    Posts: 736
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by metalgoddess » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:28 pm

    Wow, that's really cool! Thailand is definitely on my bucket list! :cheers:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Post your pic

    by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 pm

    wildchild wrote:
    and my little tiger Zeus
    Image


    YOU HAVE A LITTLE TIGER?! WAAAAAAAHHHH???!! :shock:

    I have to say this is the coolest picture i have seen on the entire forum. I too am adding this on my things to do list. And If you have more share them please THEY LOOK SOOOO COOL!!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 407
    Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 am
    Location: THAILAND, Patong
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by wildchild » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 pm

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    wildchild wrote:
    and my little tiger Zeus
    Image


    YOU HAVE A LITTLE TIGER?! WAAAAAAAHHHH???!! :shock:

    I have to say this is the coolest picture i have seen on the entire forum. I too am adding this on my things to do list. And If you have more share them please THEY LOOK SOOOO COOL!!


    :lol: :lol: Nah he´s not really a tiger, but he is a Asian leopard hybrid ( not sure if that´s the correct word ) and he is larger than domestic cats and pretty wild and sooo funny :lol: :lol:

    I have hundreds of pics with the tigers so it would take ages to post them here, but if you have facebook you can add me as friend and you can watch the whole album there

    But this one is just for you :heavydrink: This is one of my favourites, when they play in the water
    Image
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • User avatar
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 446
    Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:55 pm
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by tmcasper » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:00 pm

    wildchild wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    wildchild wrote:
    and my little tiger Zeus
    Image


    YOU HAVE A LITTLE TIGER?! WAAAAAAAHHHH???!! :shock:

    I have to say this is the coolest picture i have seen on the entire forum. I too am adding this on my things to do list. And If you have more share them please THEY LOOK SOOOO COOL!!


    :lol: :lol: Nah he´s not really a tiger, but he is a Asian leopard hybrid ( not sure if that´s the correct word ) and he is larger than domestic cats and pretty wild and sooo funny :lol: :lol:

    I have hundreds of pics with the tigers so it would take ages to post them here, but if you have facebook you can add me as friend and you can watch the whole album there

    But this one is just for you :heavydrink: This is one of my favourites, when they play in the water
    Image

    That is great shit!! Man...we have enough damn trouble taming our 8 month yellow lab!! named OZZY by the way... :headbanger: :cheers:
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
  • User avatar
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 407
    Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 am
    Location: THAILAND, Patong
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by wildchild » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 pm

    tmcasper wrote:


    That is great shit!! Man...we have enough damn trouble taming our 8 month yellow lab!! named OZZY by the way... :headbanger: :cheers:[/quote]

    I have another cat as well called OZZY :D :heavydrink: :party:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by Laura » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:08 pm

    wildchild wrote:and my little tiger Zeus
    Image


    omg - too cute - and he's wearing your hat! And Thailand - heelllloooo!? Totally on my bucket list!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 407
    Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 am
    Location: THAILAND, Patong
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by wildchild » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 am

    I think you would love Thailand Laura...so much to see and do, lovely people , beautiful scenery and great rockclubs/ bars :D

    This is the place I will live when i retire :beerhorns:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1141
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: Post your pic

    by alex_canada » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 am

    My new avatar is me on the left and my cabinmate Grant on the right, he's not on the forum but he parties like an animal, I hear!
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: Post your pic

    by DrAmygdala » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 am

    Can't believe I haven't posted my pic in here yet... So here are my pics:
    Image
    Image
    Image
Post Reply 3038 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests