Post your pic
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

Re: Post your pic

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:pssst: I feeeeeel, like you do... :cheers:

Me too bro! My sister had Comes Alive cranked up most of that year and all that talking guitar shit just literally spoke to my soul.

That, Toys In The Attic and Nazareth's Razamanaz and I've never been the same since :D

Toys... was a great album, love Aerosmith before their "re-birth"
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:02 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:pssst: I feeeeeel, like you do... :cheers:

Me too bro! My sister had Comes Alive cranked up most of that year and all that talking guitar shit just literally spoke to my soul.

That, Toys In The Attic and Nazareth's Razamanaz and I've never been the same since :D

Is there something i check out there? I HATE HATE HATE aerosmith. :shock:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Me too bro! My sister had Comes Alive cranked up most of that year and all that talking guitar shit just literally spoke to my soul.

Is there something i check out there? I HATE HATE HATE aerosmith. :shock:

reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite movies, Red Dawn...

The Colonel: All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
    Robert: It keeps me warm.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:Is there something i check out there? I HATE HATE HATE aerosmith. :shock:

Were you introduced to them via Love In An Elevator and Jamie's Got a Gun? If so, I totally understand.

If you haven't already, just spend some time with albums like Rocks, A Night in the Ruts and, of course, Toys in the Attic an forget you ever heard that other shit.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:16 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:Is there something i check out there? I HATE HATE HATE aerosmith. :shock:

Were you introduced to them via Love In An Elevator and Jamie's Got a Gun? If so, I totally understand.

If you haven't already, just spend some time with albums like Rocks, A Night in the Ruts and, of course, Toys in the Attic an forget you ever heard that other shit.

Rocks is awesome ... also Get Your Wings (some of their best stuff)
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:24 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:oh, and this is not a photo, and it is NOT of me. It is of my beautiful wife and cruise companion Nilay, doing here thing. :D

Can we comment? I was gonna post "Go Nilay GO!" but then I saw no one else had commented and that it was related to a contest so I didn't wanna hamper her chances by being the token youtube neanderthal :oops:

If you want to giver her kuddos, it is also on my FB feed, but I don't think it would effect the contest if you commented on youtube. Better safe than screwed though I guess...

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:32 am

Disaster Area wrote:If you want to giver her kuddos, it is also on my FB feed, but I don't think it would effect the contest if you commented on youtube. Better safe than screwed though I guess...

Yeah, I'll just go the kudos route. Sometimes I seem to have the opposite of the Midas Touch with stuff like that...

I think they call that the Shit Touch :?

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:35 am

starlight wrote:Is the photo visible now????????

If not, Ican't help it :(

starlight wrote:Was this the thread for sweet 80's styles???

Here we go :mrgreen:

NOPE

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 am

Maybe you can see it because it's in your browser memory... what's that called again? I think you can purge it or something... (flush?) I forget

Maybe if you post it to a different site like photobucket then we can all see :lol:

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 pm

I'd say more like 60's style, but the chick (right) is def sporting an 80's hair style!

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:10 pm

What a smile!! :D

Classic photo! Nice work :cheers:

And I highly doubt that stupidity had anything to do with the problem. Pics cause problems for lots of ppl and often it has to do with regional issues.

Oh, and the word I was looking for was cache I think :?

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:29 pm

I think I love laura. WOW Frampton, Seger, UFO? Jealoussssssssss

1st concert was when I was 14, Heart in '76 on the Dreamboat Annie tour.

Then I went to Styx/Thin Lizzy in 78 and The Cars in 79 and KISS in 79 (Dynasty tour, last show with Peter Criss)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Wow – been away from the forum most of the afternoon and there are so many new posts!
    @ Craig: Awesome video of Nilay – what a beautiful lady! And, well, courtesy of Mr. Frampton….
    Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand
    Whose wine, what wine, where the hell did I dine?
    Must have been a dream I don’t believe where I’ve been
    Come on - lets do it again
    Do you, you feel like I do?
    Do you, you feel like I do?

Good to know you do. ;)
    Random thought and question: I don’t know if I’ve seen you mention Dream Theatre or Genesis, but I’m going to assume you are a fan of one or both, based on your Symphony X and Rush comments. (seems like the fans of these bands are pretty interconnected – at least in my experience) By any chance, are you into the prog band Spock’s Beard? Love them, especially the albums The Kindness of Strangers and Beware of Darkness http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spock's_Beard

@ Hector Heabymetawhunta: Definitely check out Aerosmith’s Toys in the Attic(1975) and Rocks (1976). Toys is one of my all-time favorites (makes my top-ten most influential albums list) - I honestly didn’t pay much attention to Aerosmith after these two, so no comment on the rest.

@ starlight: great picture – nice to connect faces with names :cheers: - glad you got the technical difficulty solved

@ Scott: :heavydrink: :D Well, I’m jealous of you too. Never saw Heart (and Dreamboat Annie is fantastic!) or The "let the good times roll" Cars, but did see Thin Lizzy and Styx (Laaaaaa-dy!) a few times times back in the day, and finally saw Kiss for the first time a year ago (figured it was about time).

@ Rob ShoreSlayer: Fountain of Youth? Naw. I guess I forgot to mention that I’m a vampire :twisted: . Just wait till I get Sherman to set the WABAC (Wayback) Machine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WABAC_machine to 1893 and I’ll post pictures of me at the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago – it was awesome!
    In my wildest dreams, of course…..but, seriously, who wants to be immortal anyway? (except these guys?)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:18 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Random thought and question: I don’t know if I’ve seen you mention Dream Theatre or Genesis, but I’m going to assume you are a fan of one or both, based on your Symphony X and Rush comments. (seems like the fans of these bands are pretty interconnected – at least in my experience) By any chance, are you into the prog band Spock’s Beard? Love them, especially the albums The Kindness of Strangers and Beware of Darkness http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spock's_Beard

Laura, I am a big Genesis fan (mid career stuff) not so much the early and freaky Pete Gabriel period. I really regret missing the reunion tour in 2007, what a show that would have been. I am hoping they will bite the bullet and "Turn it on Again" :D

As For Dream Theater, I find most of their stuff a little too over the top proggy for me, and LaBrie's voice really makes my skin crawl. I have a lot of their stuff but only listen to the decidedly commercial, Images and Words with any regularity.

Spock's Beard... Yes have hard the name bofore, but never sampled. I will certainly do so now.

Cheers!

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:20 pm

So last night went to see my friends in Metal Priestess play. Here are some pics!

Me and my cabin mate. She is the Metal Priestess/singer/keyboard player. She promised to come out of lurker mode after I post this...

Here kitty kitty...Me and the drummer

This is costume #1. I will have a new costume and more pics after Saturday. :beerhorns:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:So last night went to see my friends in Metal Priestess play. Here are some pics!

Me and my cabin mate. She is the Metal Priestess/singer/keyboard player. She promised to come out of lurker mode after I post this...

This is costume #1. I will have a new costume and more pics after Saturday. :beerhorns:

SWEET!!!.....Im so busy finalizing my household move that I wont be able to frolic around in a costume this weekend...... :cry:
    However I will atleast sport a costume tonite, as I am bartending a private party.....I will get some pics to post for sure....should be interesting lol!
    Cant wait to see the rest of yours!! :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Random thought and question: I don’t know if I’ve seen you mention Dream Theatre or Genesis, but I’m going to assume you are a fan of one or both, based on your Symphony X and Rush comments. (seems like the fans of these bands are pretty interconnected – at least in my experience) By any chance, are you into the prog band Spock’s Beard? Love them, especially the albums The Kindness of Strangers and Beware of Darkness http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spock's_Beard

Laura, I am a big Genesis fan (mid career stuff) not so much the early and freaky Pete Gabriel period. I really regret missing the reunion tour in 2007, what a show that would have been. I am hoping they will bite the bullet and "Turn it on Again" :D

As For Dream Theater, I find most of their stuff a little too over the top proggy for me, and LaBrie's voice really makes my skin crawl. I have a lot of their stuff but only listen to the decidedly commercial, Images and Words with any regularity.

Spock's Beard... Yes have hard the name bofore, but never sampled. I will certainly do so now.

Cheers!

Love Genesis. Saw them many times including with Gabriel. Also love Spock's Beard and have seen them live. I am a HUGE Prog Fan. May as well mention Transatlantic in here too!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 pm

debborah1 wrote:Cant wait to see the rest of yours!! :beerwink:

Have fun! I look forward to seeing yours too! :P
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Cant wait to see the rest of yours!! :beerwink:

Have fun! I look forward to seeing yours too! :P

LOL....YOU SHOW ME YOURS.....AND I'LL SHOW YOU MINE.... ;) :D
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    Not my first rock concert, but first picture of me at a gig, age 16: "Superbowl of Rock" starring Peter Frampton (Frampton Comes Alive! tour), UFO, Rick Derringer and Bob Seger, Soldier Field, Chicago, Summer 1977. The picture was taken before the bands started, since the yellow awning is still down.

Hey Laura, I was there too!!! LOL! No picture though. I bet we went to a bunch of the same shows back then. Chicago was always so great for concerts. The only thing I really miss about it.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    Evican wrote:Me...

angela??? :lol:
    seriously, you look a lot like my cousin....

Haha! Not Angela. :shock:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    madmetalprof
    Oiler

by madmetalprof » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:So last night went to see my friends in Metal Priestess play. Here are some pics!

Ahhh! The Goddess blew my cover...and with a picture too! That's me with the red hair, next to Goddess with her lovely corpsepaint...methinks she was inspired by the 1349/Triptykon show last weekend.

Thanks for bringing me out of lurkdom. Can't wait to meet everyone on the cruise!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:23 pm

madmetalprof wrote:Ahhh! The Goddess blew my cover...and with a picture too! That's me with the red hair, next to Goddess with her lovely corpsepaint...methinks she was inspired by the 1349/Triptykon show last weekend.

Thanks for bringing me out of lurkdom. Can't wait to meet everyone on the cruise!

Welcome aboard metal professah! :headbanger:

madmetalprof
    Oiler

by madmetalprof » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 am

Why, thank you! Feels good to not be anonymous...haha.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 am

madmetalprof wrote:Why, thank you! Feels good to not be anonymous...haha.

YAY!!! You have finally joined in our fun! :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:
    Not my first rock concert, but first picture of me at a gig, age 16: "Superbowl of Rock" starring Peter Frampton (Frampton Comes Alive! tour), UFO, Rick Derringer and Bob Seger, Soldier Field, Chicago, Summer 1977. The picture was taken before the bands started, since the yellow awning is still down.

Hey Laura, I was there too!!! LOL! No picture though. I bet we went to a bunch of the same shows back then. Chicago was always so great for concerts. The only thing I really miss about it.

Holy Cow, Goddess! First I find out (offline) that we’re about the same age and you grew up just a few blocks away from where I currently live, that we have a lot of similar musical tastes, and now….that you were at that same Frampton gig in 1977? :cheers: :cool: Wicked cool! Ha-ha – we probably bumped into each other at some point in the 70’s or 80’s. Love the Halloween costumes pix by the way – very black metal – I likey. :beerhorns: Can’t wait to meet you and cabinmate madmetalprof (and of course everyone else) in January!

That Frampton gig picture is cracking me up the more I look at it….partly because I have such a squinty eyed stoner look. Plus, my friend who took the picture cut nearly half my face off. Up in Smoke much? ;) :P
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:
    Holy Cow, Goddess! First I find out (offline) that we’re about the same age and you grew up just a few blocks away from where I currently live, that we have a lot of similar musical tastes, and now….that you were at that same Frampton gig in 1977? :cheers: :cool: Wicked cool! Ha-ha – we probably bumped into each other at some point in the 70’s or 80’s. Love the Halloween costumes pix by the way – very black metal – I likey. :beerhorns: Can’t wait to meet you and cabinmate madmetalprof (and of course everyone else) in January!

That Frampton gig picture is cracking me up the more I look at it….partly because I have such a squinty eyed stoner look. Plus, my friend who took the picture cut nearly half my face off. Up in Smoke much? ;) :P

:lol: Pretty cool huh? If I had a picture from that Frampton show I would look squinty too. ;) I can't wait to meet everyone as well. I also hope we all remain friends afterwards. :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:I also hope we all remain friends afterwards. :D

Oh, I'm convinced that for many of us, this will be but the first of many fests and shows we attend together.

Except, of course, for you and Laura...

I'm afraid that, for the two of you I predict an all out, hair pulling, eye gouging cat fight on day 5 as the bands gather together to auction off the "70K of Metal Black Metal Signature Guitar Pick of Pure Evilosity & PHOTO OPP" to the highest bidder. One of you had mistakenly just asked the other to hold on to their wallet while heading out to help Debb down from the climbing wall when the announcement was made and, well...

Sometimes life just forces us to take sides :twisted:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Great night out parading through the land of the dead with a bunch of new metalhead friends!

Don't have time to describe all the amazing installations at this event but I'm a big Dexter fan so this was kickass! Notice the skull ashtray in my hand. My buddy brought it back from Mexico for me and it's never been used so I filled it with little candies that looked like brains. The blue ones were the brains of children!

Playing with light

Goofin' around before removing face paint

BRAINS!

Not sure why but this struck me as really funny :?

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am

NICE!!!! :lol: Looks like you had an awesome time man! :party:
    :viking:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 pm

@ Rob the ShoreSlayer :shock: - damn! Those are some wicked pics you posted. Cool man - looks like fun. *sniff* I'm kinda jealous of all you Halloween partyiers this weekend - it's been a quiet one for me this year - working all weekend (why I'm posting more than usual for a weekend - ;) ), and no parties to go to :cry:. I will take the kiddos trick-or-treating when I get home in a few hours though, which is always fun. :D

Re: your silly/funny post about a potential cat-fight between me and Goddess :lol:: ain't gonna happen - don't do cat-fights....too mild-mannered (no lie) for that kinda thing. :ugeek:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 pm

tyrwoman wrote:@ Rob the ShoreSlayer :shock: - damn! Those are some wicked pics you posted. Cool man - looks like fun. *sniff* I'm kinda jealous of all you Halloween partyiers this weekend - it's been a quiet one for me this year - working all weekend (why I'm posting more than usual for a weekend - ;) ), and no parties to go to :cry:. I will take the kiddos trick-or-treating when I get home in a few hours though, which is always fun. :D

Re: your silly/funny post about a potential cat-fight between me and Goddess :lol:: ain't gonna happen - don't do cat-fights....too mild-mannered (no lie) for that kinda thing. :ugeek:

LMAO! No we won't be fighting. :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 pm

OK Debb, as promised...I bring you QUEEN DIAMOND! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was inspired by Burger King Diamond. :death:

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:OK Debb, as promised...I bring you QUEEN DIAMOND! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was inspired by Burger King Diamond. :death:

LOL!! Love Burger King Diamond!! Great costume--- I guess you've seen Rob's King Diamond as well--pretty awesome!
    Heard "Family Ghost" on Sirius the other day--LOVE that tune!!
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 pm

major Halloween win, Goddess. :cool:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Not sure why but this struck me as really funny :?

Because you own a white and purple toothbrush? :lol:

Looks like you had fun!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 pm

tyrwoman wrote:major Halloween win, Goddess. :cool:

Why thank you tyrwoman. I had soooo much fun! :cheers: :party:
    Last edited by Goddess of Metal on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Evican wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Not sure why but this struck me as really funny :?

Because you own a white and purple toothbrush? :lol:

Looks like you had fun!

Because it is hysterical! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Re: your silly/funny post about a potential cat-fight between me and Goddess :lol:: ain't gonna happen - don't do cat-fights....too mild-mannered (no lie) for that kinda thing. :ugeek:

Yeah, I know... Just my prankster side having some fun with the kickass friendship you guys have clearly found here. It's like the 2 of you were separated at birth :D

If such a scenario were to arise, I'm sure one of you would just run interference for the other to get to the prize before anyone else :headbanger:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Rob...those are some FUN pics!....I too LOVE DEXTER!!!....I will def use that next year as a party theme....(didnt get to this year.. :cry: )

AS I mentioned....I bartended my friends private party this weekend (FRI nite) It was for my Gay couple's party..(male) so it was all gay men.....so fkn fun!!!
    So needless to say...I could go as provocative as I wanted and didnt have to worry about attracting t"too much" attention lol......

LMAO...me in the "graveyard"...I threw this fighter pilot suit on at the last minute......OOPS...lol musta forgot to zip it up....ha not really....even though they were gay (they still love boobs!)....and I was workin for tips lol....this is as much Halloween fun I had this year...
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
Post Reply 3038 posts