Post Reply 77 posts
Valentines Day stuff
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 pm

    aww! so cute!

    Image
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by AlaskaRachel » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 pm

    DrinkMoxie wrote:You treat your lady nice on Valentine's Day, and if she's a good one she'll treat ya good on March 14, Steak & BJ Day...
    I actually thought I was gonna have a girl worth spoiling today, but it was a mean game she chose to play...
    Now I'm stuck with Singles Awareness Day

    Hey, there's still Steak and BJ Day!

    Stained Class wrote:those girls that can't do anything for themselves get this strange sense of entitlement on valentine's day, but luckily there aren't any of those here :mrgreen:

    WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FLOWERS?! CHOCOLATES?! THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT.
    :lol:

    Goddess of Metal wrote:Image

    That is all...

    Ditto.
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3858
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Thank you Gnoff ! I got a valentines gift. a song !! :)

    I got my valentine a case of dark chocolate and Porcupine Tree- In Absentia CD.

    I got nothing from them


    I just got a case of my favorite dark chocolate from my valentines delivered UPS

    Image

    :oops: :oops: :oops: :headbanger: :cry: :mrgreen:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by Laura » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:42 pm

    ^^^ Nice, Scott!!! Congrats! Now, that's what I call.....

    Image

    :P Scott...do you remember that TV show that aired when we were kids? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love,_American_Style :P (1969-1974) I thought of it today when I was looking at the Hello Kitty gifs because some of those had rainbows and sparkles and such....which led me to thinking about the opening theme song for Love American Style with all the fireworks. I LOVED that show as a kid...all the situations and innuendos were *very* intriguing to 8-13 year old me. Ha - in retrospect, that show was SO mild and tame compared to sitcoms nowadays. ;) Anyway, that was a fun trip down memory lane. :D

    Bah - I'm still at work (late shift for me on Tuesdays) - my Valentine's gift(s) will have to wait a few more hours. ;)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3858
    Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
    Location: Everett, WA USA
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by TOM CRUISE » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

    Wow. I love that show, one of my faves. I would love to see the re-runs. Also liked "The Love Boat" or what about "The Flying Nun"? Thought that shit was real. As well as Dark Shadows, and now it looks so cheesy. lol

    Hope you are able to have a nice relaxing night at home with your hubby and you get good gifts !!!!!
    Last edited by TOM CRUISE on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:52 pm

    Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:You treat your lady nice on Valentine's Day, and if she's a good one she'll treat ya good on March 14, Steak & BJ Day...
    I actually thought I was gonna have a girl worth spoiling today, but it was a mean game she chose to play...
    Now I'm stuck with Singles Awareness Day

    Yeah, girls suck sometimes

    Especially on Steak and BJ day :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21240
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by mooyagi » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:52 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:You treat your lady nice on Valentine's Day, and if she's a good one she'll treat ya good on March 14, Steak & BJ Day...
    I actually thought I was gonna have a girl worth spoiling today, but it was a mean game she chose to play...
    Now I'm stuck with Singles Awareness Day

    Yeah, girls suck sometimes

    Especially on Steak and BJ day :lol:


    Can't wait! :beerbang:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah, girls suck sometimes

    Especially on Steak and BJ day :lol:


    Can't wait! :beerbang:

    We're boycotting that holiday, too :beerbang:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21240
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by mooyagi » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Especially on Steak and BJ day :lol:


    Can't wait! :beerbang:

    We're boycotting that holiday, too :beerbang:


    You wish ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1772
    Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 12:58 am
    Location: San Diego, California

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by Goddess of Metal » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 am

    Bentz! wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Image

    That is all...

    I had no idea that Snowy was battery powered!


    Well now you know!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3


    Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:52 am

    My tax refund was deposited today, so I took myself Valentines Day shopping at the art supply store :cool:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21240
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by mooyagi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 am

    AlaskaRachel wrote:My tax refund was deposited today, so I took myself Valentines Day shopping at the art supply store :cool:


    Mine showed up in my account last night! :beerbang:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:18 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:My tax refund was deposited today, so I took myself Valentines Day shopping at the art supply store :cool:


    Mine showed up in my account last night! :beerbang:


    i really hope mine shows up before Feb 29....would be nice to have spending money in sweden!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:34 am

    gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i really hope mine shows up before Feb 29....would be nice to have spending money in sweden!



    It's not a very cheap country :cry:


    especially not if we go to the In Flames restaurant LOL.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:03 am

    yeah i'll spend way more on beer than on food. on saturday i spent $130 on beer and only $15 on food (for 2) LOL
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman
    Posts: 736
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by metalgoddess » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 pm

    TOM CRUISE wrote:Wow. I love that show, one of my faves. I would love to see the re-runs. Also liked "The Love Boat" or what about "The Flying Nun"? Thought that shit was real. As well as Dark Shadows, and now it looks so cheesy. lol

    Hope you are able to have a nice relaxing night at home with your hubby and you get good gifts !!!!!


    I agree! Great old shows. My kids would probably laugh and walk away.

    All I wanted was a text and a kiss, since we spent so much on the cruise trip. He ended up buying me flowers and a card. I made him steamed lobster and we drank some good wine. It was nice.
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by debborah1 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 pm

    metalgoddess wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Wow. I love that show, one of my faves. I would love to see the re-runs. Also liked "The Love Boat" or what about "The Flying Nun"? Thought that shit was real. As well as Dark Shadows, and now it looks so cheesy. lol

    Hope you are able to have a nice relaxing night at home with your hubby and you get good gifts !!!!!


    I agree! Great old shows. My kids would probably laugh and walk away.

    All I wanted was a text and a kiss, since we spent so much on the cruise trip. He ended up buying me flowers and a card. I made him steamed lobster and we drank some good wine. It was nice.

    Awww....what a good hubby!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:52 pm

    debborah1 wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:

    All I wanted was a text and a kiss, since we spent so much on the cruise trip. He ended up buying me flowers and a card. I made him steamed lobster and we drank some good wine. It was nice.

    Awww....what a good hubby!


    Awesome evening! :headbanger:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:My tax refund was deposited today, so I took myself Valentines Day shopping at the art supply store :cool:


    Mine showed up in my account last night! :beerbang:


    i really hope mine shows up before Feb 29....would be nice to have spending money in sweden!

    I got an email saying mine would be delayed, boo!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21240
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by mooyagi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:25 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Mine showed up in my account last night! :beerbang:


    i really hope mine shows up before Feb 29....would be nice to have spending money in sweden!

    I got an email saying mine would be delayed, boo!


    Probably just verifying your citizenship status. The country gets worried when one of you people claims to be legit ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Ogre
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 257
    Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
    Location: Nevada, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by Ogre » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:52 pm

    Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Vodka is cheaper
    Than dinner for two.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, soft lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Great time.
    2020 - Hypocrisy or bust.
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:i really hope mine shows up before Feb 29....would be nice to have spending money in sweden!

    I got an email saying mine would be delayed, boo!


    Probably just verifying your citizenship status. The country gets worried when one of you people claims to be legit ;)


    BWAHAA! so mean...yet i laughed.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I got an email saying mine would be delayed, boo!


    Probably just verifying your citizenship status. The country gets worried when one of you people claims to be legit ;)


    BWAHAA! so mean...yet i laughed.

    Hahaha I did too. Particularly when I pictured him sleeping with the cat (and using his litterbox :lol:)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21240
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by mooyagi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Probably just verifying your citizenship status. The country gets worried when one of you people claims to be legit ;)


    BWAHAA! so mean...yet i laughed.

    Hahaha I did too. Particularly when I pictured him sleeping with the cat (and using his litterbox :lol:)


    Scoop my poopy, bitch! ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:10 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Hahaha I did too. Particularly when I pictured him sleeping with the cat (and using his litterbox :lol:)


    Scoop my poopy, bitch! ;)


    HAHAHAHAHAH! you two....
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 am

    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Hahaha I did too. Particularly when I pictured him sleeping with the cat (and using his litterbox :lol:)


    Scoop my poopy, bitch! ;)


    HAHAHAHAHAH! you two....

    :lol: and here I said I never want kids :roll:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:27 am

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Scoop my poopy, bitch! ;)


    HAHAHAHAHAH! you two....

    :lol: and here I said I never want kids :roll:


    yeah, especially full term ones.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am

    WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:HAHAHAHAHAH! you two....

    :lol: and here I said I never want kids :roll:


    yeah, especially full term ones.

    Eeeeeeewwwww gross!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 am

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

    yeah, especially full term ones.

    Eeeeeeewwwww gross!


    I KNOW! can't even let ONE go to full term!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 am

    WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

    yeah, especially full term ones.

    Eeeeeeewwwww gross!


    I KNOW! can't even let ONE go to full term!

    Pro choice that baby out of a bitch!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11141
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:29 pm

    Really? Is Ryan actually considered full-term? I always thought he was still a bit of a preemie-weenie :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Really? Is Ryan actually considered full-term? I always thought he was still a bit of a preemie-weenie :?

    Hahaha he's full blown weenie :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21240
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by mooyagi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 am

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Really? Is Ryan actually considered full-term? I always thought he was still a bit of a preemie-weenie :?

    Hahaha he's full blown weenie :lol:


    I was born a month early so not quite full-term ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 am

    But still full weenie
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21240
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by mooyagi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am

    KDibildeaux wrote:But still full weenie


    You wouldn't want me any other way :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Valentines Day stuff

    by KevinP » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:But still full weenie


    You wouldn't want me any other way :mrgreen:


    Image
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests