Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by EvilDan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:07 am

KDibildox wrote:I think there should be a very difficult test that one must pass to get a license to have kids

A-FUCKING-MEN! :cheers:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 am

sageoftruth wrote:Rats! I was just about to try out the new Uncharted 3 game I just bought, when my PS3 gave me the yellow light of death. This one is the old backwards-compatible sort, so I'm a bit hesitant to just replace it. A helpful web page mentioned a place in Salt Lake City where I could mail it to have it repaired, or I could follow a youtube clip on how to repair it myself (but that requires the use of a heat gun and the handling of loads and loads of bolts). I'm currently trying to decide how to handle this crisis. Either way, I probably won't be using my PS3 for a long time. :cry: :cry:

Dude, that sucks. I had the same issue just a bit ago. I did get a replacement, but I've since also fixed the old one. I thought about fixing it myself, but I found a guy locally that fixed it in 2 days for $70, and gave me a 6 month warranty with it.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:24 am

Evican wrote:Just felt that I needed to get this out away from Facebook where prying eyes can't see it.

I feel like a weight has finally been lifted off my/our shoulders. With the year and derby season coming to a close, 20 or so members/officials/referees/partners of my current roller derby league have decided that it is time that we part ways with the league and start a new league that is built on everything that we wanted and strived for with our current league, but never eventuated due to the toxic board members that wanted to run it like a dictatorship.

Let the purging session of 2011 begin! I hope to bring in a bigger, brighter and better year with 2012!

Cool! Good luck with it. Sounds like quite a bit of work but could be very rewarding if it all comes together.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 am

gnoff wrote:There should be no law against practicing getting kids though, just the actual conception :lol:

but of course! :boobs: :wank:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 am

cycosurgeon wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:11-12 hr work days suck! i am so tired and it's only weds. i've already got 34 hours in over the past 3 days.....blah!

Hopefully you get overtime pay! if not I suggest you stay home on Friday! =-P Since you will already have over 40 hours.

well, we're having a holiday party friday, so i shall not be missing the free food, but i will take off next friday for sure instead!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:41 am

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:11-12 hr work days suck! i am so tired and it's only weds. i've already got 34 hours in over the past 3 days.....blah!

You need to relax, sleep, then have a nice beer!

Been there, those days where only work and travel to/from work exist, it sucks!

yeah that's what it feels like - i will be beer shopping after work and a haircut today dammit! :cheers:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:21 am

EvilDan wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Rats! I was just about to try out the new Uncharted 3 game I just bought, when my PS3 gave me the yellow light of death. This one is the old backwards-compatible sort, so I'm a bit hesitant to just replace it. A helpful web page mentioned a place in Salt Lake City where I could mail it to have it repaired, or I could follow a youtube clip on how to repair it myself (but that requires the use of a heat gun and the handling of loads and loads of bolts). I'm currently trying to decide how to handle this crisis. Either way, I probably won't be using my PS3 for a long time. :cry: :cry:

Dude, that sucks. I had the same issue just a bit ago. I did get a replacement, but I've since also fixed the old one. I thought about fixing it myself, but I found a guy locally that fixed it in 2 days for $70, and gave me a 6 month warranty with it.

That's a pretty sweet deal. I have a friend who is really good with computers and computer parts. I'm going to leave my decision in his hands. If he'll help me, we'll handle it ourselves, otherwise, it's going to Knights Gaming Repair in UT. He enjoys working on computers, so I don't think he'll decline unless he is certain that it won't accomplish anything. Still, I've got a lot on my plate this month, so I probably won't be attempting this for a couple weeks, and my PS3 had the gall to let me play Uncharted for about 10 minutes before crashing, so I could get a taste of what I'd be missing. I can't even play it at a friend's house since the disk is stuck in the machine. Hopefully things will work out.
    GhostMemory
    Crewman

by GhostMemory » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Freelancing and contracting is proving to be a real pain. Think I'm going to take an extended break from it in January, pre-cruise, as I'm all burned up.
    2011: CABIN #6526
    2012: CABIN #8074
    2013: AWOL
    2014: AWOL

Current mood: Just ate a pinecone...
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 pm

gnoff wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I think there should be a very difficult test that one must pass to get a license to have kids

A-FUCKING-MEN! :cheers:

yup, just prove you're actually sort of aware of what it means getting a kid.
    And hopefully you're smart enough, economically viable, and not a druggie or pro criminal, then you can get as many kids you want.

There should be no law against practicing getting kids though, just the actual conception :lol:

Exactly!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    gnoff wrote:There should be no law against practicing getting kids though, just the actual conception :lol:

Exactly!

The practicing part is the best part! :boobs: No conception though. Fuck that noise.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Pollacks should be banned from touching cute Russian broads
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 pm

KevinP wrote:Pollacks should be banned from touching cute Russian broads

My Dad's from a Polish family. Does that mean I only get to touch half of one?
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:58 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Pollacks should be banned from touching cute Russian broads

My Dad's from a Polish family. Does that mean I only get to touch half of one?

:lol: Yes, the flute player is kinda girly. Touch him :P
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:43 pm

mooyagi wrote:Of course, it's completely impractical, unjust and complicated and would in no way, shape or form ever be implemented until I finally become King of the World :D

All Hail King Ryan!!! :beerbang:

Oh wait...

Power metal 24/365

Never mind
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 am

Evidently I over did it practicing guitar. My forearms and hands are so sore, I can't really grip anything. Typing is painful. It reminds me of when I was really young, playing out in the snow until my hands were so cold I couldn't grab the zipper to get out of my coat so that I could sit in front of the fire. Only it's the soreness, instead of the cold, that's making my hands fairly useless.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:46 am

EvilDan wrote:Evidently I over did it practicing guitar. My forearms and hands are so sore, I can't really grip anything. Typing is painful. It reminds me of when I was really young, playing out in the snow until my hands were so cold I couldn't grab the zipper to get out of my coat so that I could sit in front of the fire. Only it's the soreness, instead of the cold, that's making my hands fairly useless.

Yeah, practicing guitar :wank: :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:24 am

yesterday I got a minor sunburn on my back that made sleep just a bit uncomfortable... but by cruise time I'll have no worries
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:yesterday I got a minor sunburn on my back that made sleep just a bit uncomfortable... but by cruise time I'll have no worries

Some prepare livers, others, flesh :lol:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:yesterday I got a minor sunburn on my back that made sleep just a bit uncomfortable... but by cruise time I'll have no worries

damn straight
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:02 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

good one!

not much to bitch about today
    ok, I'm still at work (at 8 o'clock), but you can tell my the fact that I'm logged in here that it's not that bad ;)
    ---and I'm listening to some Annihilator :shred:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:04 pm

I'm so sleepy.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:52 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I'm so sleepy.

Crank some Annihilator :shred:

Problem solved ;)

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Problem solved ;)

Good fucking advice!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:46 pm

viathyn wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Problem solved ;)

Good fucking advice!

+1
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:Evidently I over did it practicing guitar. My forearms and hands are so sore, I can't really grip anything. Typing is painful. It reminds me of when I was really young, playing out in the snow until my hands were so cold I couldn't grab the zipper to get out of my coat so that I could sit in front of the fire. Only it's the soreness, instead of the cold, that's making my hands fairly useless.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grrrrr, for some reason I can't log onto the forum with this internet. My geeky friend referred me to a website where I can kind of see it, but it's really slow and covered in ads. Really annoying.
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:06 pm

She "roofied" herself again :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 pm

of course, now that my car is at the shop being repaired, I've actually got invitations to events I have to decline for lack of transportation :bitch:
    frickin' garage will *try* to be done with my car before xmas, but *might* have it until the 28th... they've already had it since Tuesday... this pisses me off! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Oh that really sucks! I hope they get it back to you quickly!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 pm

KDibildox wrote:Oh that really sucks! I hope they get it back to you quickly!

me too!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:of course, now that my car is at the shop being repaired, I've actually got invitations to events I have to decline for lack of transportation :bitch:
    frickin' garage will *try* to be done with my car before xmas, but *might* have it until the 28th... they've already had it since Tuesday... this pisses me off! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Reminds me of when I had my car in the shop due to being rear ended before moving. Had to be really pushy with them to get it out on time for the move. Hope they can get the work done quickly for you.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 am

mooyagi wrote:

:lol: Well, :wank: is a given, so the additional workload on The Stranger (left hand) has it really sore. Ran through my warm-up yesterday in the hopes that I would be able to work out the soreness, similar to having a light workout when you're sore. However, still sore today.

• Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 am

I went to get a beer.
    Now both my soudn card and graphics card aren't working.
    Also onboard sound isn't working which means the cuplrit is 100% the motherboard.
    Hopefuly i can get a new one to hold me out a few months before i can afford a beter pc.
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 pm

The awkward moment when your ex's new boyfriend (the one she kind of cheated on you with), enters the store...
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Digimortal wrote:The awkward moment when your ex's new boyfriend (the one she kind of cheated on you with), enters the store...

that's what this thread is for... :evil:
    wishlist '20:
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Well yeah, its been 2 years now, but I never see both of them anymore, tried to avoid all contact. Never thought he would dare to step into the store I work in...
    Survivor of:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Digimortal wrote:The awkward moment when your ex's new boyfriend (the one she kind of cheated on you with), enters the store...

Ah, that is awkward, but I think the best thing to do is not let it get to you and you not be uncomfortable, as much as you can
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Passionfruit wrote:

awkward moment? id choke him with his own intestines

+1 to this sentiment
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:50 pm

KDibildox wrote:

Ah, that is awkward, but I think the best thing to do is not let it get to you and you not be uncomfortable, as much as you can

Indeed, I was actually laughing about it afterwards, because he seemed to be so uncomfortable xD
    Survivor of:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:53 pm

:lol: That reminds me of this one time when I was hanging out with my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. It wasn't awkward at all and we were all having a good time UNTIL the dumb girl says, "Don't you think it's weird that we're hanging out and I'm banging your ex?" My response: "...it wasn't weird until you said that. Now it's very weird." :lol:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 pm

All i can say is ex's are usually ex's for damn good reason.
    Would i feel awkwrd being around that person or angry at them.
    Probbaly not.I'd jsut pity them because they probably don't realise what they've gotten into :lol:
Post Reply 8854 posts