Post Reply 8855 posts
Random bitching thread
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Bored at the Ft Lauderdale airport. Waiting for Jeff's plane to arrive. Meh.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:23 am

Gotta kill 5 hours at the airport... waiting for my flight... there's nobody here. At least it only took about 3 seconds to get through security
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Mulkington
    Crewman

by Mulkington » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:34 am

Sucks waiting I know, remember first time I went to Wacken and had to kill all night in Birmingham!

Woke up thinking it was Monday and like shiiiiiiiiiiiiit and it was just Sunday - DOH! :bitch:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 am

If I turn up this air conditioner enough to work against this heat, it rattles so loud that I can't sleep... damnit! :bitch:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Yost
    Oiler

by Yost » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:04 am

Ultimate bitch. It was over too fast.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm

back in Pittsburgh :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Didn't get 'em last year but after being up all night last night and only sleeping quite poorly on one of my 2 flights...

Sea legs :shock: :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Didn't get 'em last year but after being up all night last night and only sleeping quite poorly on one of my 2 flights...

yeah mine ain't to bad for being a first time cruiser but sitting and looking at my laptop i am gently rocking back and forth :? :roll:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:14 am

CaptOblivious wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Didn't get 'em last year but after being up all night last night and only sleeping quite poorly on one of my 2 flights...

yeah mine ain't to bad for being a first time cruiser but sitting and looking at my laptop i am gently rocking back and forth :? :roll:

Same here (desktop). So far, I only really notice it when I sit on my couch using my computer.

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 am

I didn't get sea legs. I'm grateful to my body for having the courtesy to treat me kindly in matters of equilibrium!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 am

I forgot about the whole sea legs thing until it was mentioned. Glad it wasn't an issue. I was just tired after a 4 hour drive. Not really much to whine about considering the circumstances and what others have to do to get home. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't get the sea legs thing, but good lord was I about to rolf for most of Thursday night. The boat was moving just a littleeee too much for me, made me feel really ill and unable to go to Candlemass's second set and karaoke :bitch: Also, the "service engine soon" light in my car came on while driving through Alligator Alley; made it to a service station but had to have a $250 repair :evil:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Daenerys wrote:I don't get the sea legs thing, but good lord was I about to rolf for most of Thursday night. The boat was moving just a littleeee too much for me, made me feel really ill and unable to go to Candlemass's second set and karaoke :bitch: Also, the "service engine soon" light in my car came on while driving through Alligator Alley; made it to a service station but had to have a $250 repair :evil:

ahh, that sucks about the car and the seasickness... and a shame ye couldn't make it to last night karaoke, as it really was an amazing way to get that last party with everybody!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:58 pm

It was weird with the sea legs stuff today, we were at the airport in Houston and the only time the world didn't feel like it was swaying was when all five of us were on those walking/straight escalators or whatever they're called :lol:

I don't know how I'm online right now. My bed has been calling me for the past hour. I think a person just gets addicted to talking to all of you ALL THE TIME. My word.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Didn't get sea legs this year. Weird. Last year it was horrible! Ugh, so bummed to be back home again. I miss you all so much! :cry:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 pm

So, I just noticed that every N on the band list on the back of my survivor shirt is backwards... that's pretty fucking lame.
    I'll still wear the shirt, but I'm kinda really annoyed by that

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:So, I just noticed that every N on the band list on the back of my survivor shirt is backwards... that's pretty fucking lame.
    I'll still wear the shirt, but I'm kinda really annoyed by that

Everyone's has it. Does look pretty lame but whatever. I'll still wear it.

No sea legs this time! Very surprising.

Not cool to be so far from the ship and forumites now :cry:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 am

I'll take and post a pic of it later but my $20 photo in it's $20 frame of me and Annihilator has the wrong date on it (starts on Jan 24th - apparently day one was all a dream haha)

• Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 am

Having to get back to Ireland freezing my ass off because the cruise still haven't given me my leather jack and bag.Claiming they didn't find it.
    I have to wait till next week to ring them and see if they admit this time to having it.
    So pissed off with America and the way they handle things.Makes me not want to step foot in the country again.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 am

we had to wait for over an hour in the plain before some technical problems got taken care off
    didn't get any sleep on the plain and now I feel like "70000 tons of garbage" (as Jake would put it)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Yost
    Oiler

by Yost » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 am

70000 Tons Of Garbage is about right. Started to get sick last night... Maybe the person coughing on the back of my head during the InExtremo set, or from a thousand other places on the boat. Yuck.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:41 am

Yost wrote:70000 Tons Of Garbage is about right. Started to get sick last night... Maybe the person coughing on the back of my head during the InExtremo set, or from a thousand other places on the boat. Yuck.

there were way to many coughing and sneezing without covering their mouth :evil:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am

I've had a few "sea legs" moments but it hasn't been too bad. Just every once in a while I notice it.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:I've had a few "Jeffie legs" moments but it hasn't been too bad. Just every once in a while I notice it.

fixed

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 am

gnoff wrote:My text Messages get no answers :cry:

I answered your texts!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:02 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I answered your texts!

i did too! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:I've had a few "Jeffie legs" moments but it hasn't been too bad. Just every once in a while I notice it.

fixed

OH SNAP!
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I answered your texts!

i did too! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am guilty, I know I haven't answered to a couple but my phone was dead so I read them very late!
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 pm

GNOFF TEXTS are WORLD FAMOUS! hahahah we all got them silly Gnoffi!
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Men,those germans can fart and burp in your face without even giving a fuck
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:41 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

fixed

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Back to work tomorrow. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 pm

i have NO buffet to go to! how the fuck am i supposed to get anything to eat? i have to make it? shit. i haven't even eaten for like a day because i am simply too lazy to go make anything.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i have NO buffet to go to! how the fuck am i supposed to get anything to eat? i have to make it? shit. i haven't even eaten for like a day because i am simply too lazy to go make anything.

you're not alone
    I'd be even too lazy to cut my pizza ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 pm

I have sea legs worse than last year. :bitch: Everything is still moving.
    I just don't get how I am not bothered by it at all onbroad but afterwards is bad. Last time I had it for a week.

Miss you guys... :cry:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i have NO buffet to go to! how the fuck am i supposed to get anything to eat? i have to make it? shit. i haven't even eaten for like a day because i am simply too lazy to go make anything.

This sounds like me every day :lol:
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

:lol: haha...yeah...pretty much if it weren't for molnuts...I'd starve to death!...
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

Me too :lol: Though you're good about cooking for me ;)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:22 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I answered your texts!

I have heard from others too, seems My texts get delivered but i dont get the answers

you'll probably get like 50 texts when you get back to Sweden....
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Me too :lol: Though you're good about cooking for me ;)

You were pretty good helping chop! and then clogging up my garbage disposal :lol:
Post Reply 8855 posts