Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: Random bitching thread

by KDibildeaux » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:awW...YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET!

Thank you!...I have disinfectant spray EVERYWHERE!.....be GONE!!

He he.....Ryan......she's got you a bit....."tied up" here I see ;) ...Lets make a plan before you leave!.....IF.......you leave ;)

He's hog tied! :lol:

You'd love that. I'd like to see you try ;)

Would be pretty awesome!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 pm

super sorry i missed you Debb! i'll just have to come back i guess :boobs: :wank:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:31 pm

WizardBeast wrote:super sorry i missed you Debb! i'll just have to come back i guess :boobs: :wank:

Oh yeah! :boobs: :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm

WizardBeast wrote:super sorry i missed you Debb! i'll just have to come back i guess :boobs: :wank:

For sure! but to Tucson!
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:57 am

gnoff wrote:My lower left arm and elbow have been more or less messed up since beginning of January
    I've tried to ignore it, but has turned to worse lately

Company health company have no doctors appointments for weeks, so today they are sending me to a physical therpaist guy to see if he can help me out

I hope so, getting to be so that I can't hardly use it at all

Fuck all these problems, I'm too young (in my mind) to be bothered by all this crap

You are a total wreck. If I don't remember wrong, last year it was something with your leg or your foot? Now your arm and elbow?! I guess it comes from holding too many glasses of beer in the air and also too much :wank: of course :lol:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 am

The company I work for has been doing my taxes wrong so in stead of getting a 3000 dollar return like I was expecting I owe about $750. Being out almost 4000 dollars on your budget plan is fun! Also my hockey team's been playing like crap and is gonna miss playoffs. Still can't find ANYONE for my band either. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

There, now I feel much better. :mrgreen:

Edit: apart from that money thing which actually kinda sucks, first world problems.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 am

I've had a muscle spasm from hell for the last 3 days in my back. It's right up in my upper right lat and I can barely turn my head because of it. I have an appointment with my massage therapist tonight so hopefully that helps.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 am

Stained Class wrote:The company I work for has been doing my taxes wrong so in stead of getting a 3000 dollar return like I was expecting I owe about $750. Being out almost 4000 dollars on your budget plan is fun!

That's fucking ridiculous! They should have to pay it for being a bunch of dumbasses.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:46 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:The company I work for has been doing my taxes wrong so in stead of getting a 3000 dollar return like I was expecting I owe about $750. Being out almost 4000 dollars on your budget plan is fun!

That's fucking ridiculous! They should have to pay it for being a bunch of dumbasses.

I'm not really "out" that much money cus I just got taxed less throughout the year last year than I should have. It's just kindof a piss off cus I was expecting to get this paycheck in April and in stead I'm getting a bill.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I'm not really "out" that much money cus I just got taxed less throughout the year last year than I should have. It's just kindof a piss off cus I was expecting to get this paycheck in April and in stead I'm getting a bill.

Yeah, I know but that does still suck.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm

wow so I called the payroll department to see how to proceed with making sure im getting taxed correctly and whatever. I explained to him my problem and this was his reaction:

"So?"

SO DO YOUR JOB AND HELP ME ASSHOLE...yeah I'm filing a complaint about him.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Stained Class wrote:wow so I called the payroll department to see how to proceed with making sure im getting taxed correctly and whatever. I explained to him my problem and this was his reaction:

"So?"

Here people can request a certain minumum amount gets deducted from each paycheck for taxes...maybe look into that? That certainly sucks dude. Remind me to buy you a beer next time I see you :cheers:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:wow so I called the payroll department to see how to proceed with making sure im getting taxed correctly and whatever. I explained to him my problem and this was his reaction:

"So?"

Are you filling out your W-4 and your A-4 correctly?......and are they deducting exactly what you suggested on both those forms?
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 pm

debborah1 wrote:

"So?"

Are you filling out your W-4 and your A-4 correctly?......and are they deducting exactly what you suggested on both those forms?

Wrong country dummy :lol:
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:15 pm

As Into Eternity once said on a shirt I wish I bought...fuck you cancer :lol: :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:17 pm

gnoff wrote:My foot they never found anything wrong with, so I'm blaming that on my mental problems.

Arm was diagnosed with tennis elbow, was told to not lift heavy or do repetitive ( :wank: :headbanger: :beerbang: ) work
    Getting a cortizone shot in a week and a half, then follows rehabilitation

ah, getting old, so nice

Too much typing, maybe? :lol:. Hope it gets better quickly!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Monmisreal wrote:As Into Eternity once said on a shirt I wish I bought...fuck you cancer :lol: :lol:

Uh oh! someone get diagnosed with it? :?
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I had a similar situation with my state tax. I figured I'd get the usual $500 ish back but instead I owe $250. Grrrr! very annoying!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Monmisreal wrote:As Into Eternity once said on a shirt I wish I bought...fuck you cancer :lol: :lol:

Oh no! Who has cancer?
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Eh, it sucks but it does happen. My grandmother just got diagnosed so im waiting to hear from here exactly what. There was suspicion of it last week so its one of those things ive been kind of preparing myself for. I need to figure out what she had though since my father passed of it as well lmao. Shit sucks but you just gotta keep on truckin.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Eh, it sucks but it does happen. My grandmother just got diagnosed so im waiting to hear from here exactly what. There was suspicion of it last week so its one of those things ive been kind of preparing myself for. I need to figure out what she had though since my father passed of it as well lmao. Shit sucks but you just gotta keep on truckin.

Hopefully it's not too bad for her :|
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Eh, it sucks but it does happen. My grandmother just got diagnosed so im waiting to hear from here exactly what. There was suspicion of it last week so its one of those things ive been kind of preparing myself for. I need to figure out what she had though since my father passed of it as well lmao. Shit sucks but you just gotta keep on truckin.

So sorry to hear that! hopefully it was diagnosed early on and is one of the more treatable kinds
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 pm

mooyagi wrote:Hopefully it's not too bad for her :|

Wish I could say the same, so I just hope she passes relatively peacefully. Ive seen the longterm effects before and that shit is fucking haunting.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

Wish I could say the same, so I just hope she passes relatively peacefully. Ive seen the longterm effects before and that shit is fucking haunting.

Oh no :cry: Well I hope it happens in the least painful way for your family and for her. Sorry to hear that, man.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

That's so sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks to both of you. Yea it sucks but there really isnt shit you can do about it. The last five years has been horrible when it comes to that subject so you just gotta keep on going. Just be thankful you dont have to get the anal roto-rooter ten years before most :lol: :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 pm

You're welcome! still sucks but it's great that you're taking it so well
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Yea, there are always good and bad days. First day is normally the easiest, from my experience, because youre normally too much in shock to fully comprehend it. It was kind of expected so its no where near as bad compared to others on this forum.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 pm

sorry about yer Grandma, man... best wishes
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 pm

sorry to hear that! I've had a couple fam members get diagnosed but they all overcame it. Best wishes for u and ur fam!

Rachel, good thing thats in like 3 days haha

My bitch now: my gf smokes when she's drunk.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Stained Class wrote:My bitch now: my gf smokes when she's drunk.

Gross
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:My bitch now: my gf smokes when she's drunk.

That does suck :?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Lol, nevermind
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Stained Class wrote:Lol, nevermind

:roll: :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am

Stained Class wrote:sorry to hear that! I've had a couple fam members get diagnosed but they all overcame it. Best wishes for u and ur fam!

Rachel, good thing thats in like 3 days haha

My bitch now: my gf smokes when she's drunk.

Cigs, weed, or pole?
    Wait, if she smoked pole when she was drunk you probably wouldnt be in the bitching thread :lol:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:18 am

Monmisreal wrote:Yea, there are always good and bad days. First day is normally the easiest, from my experience, because youre normally too much in shock to fully comprehend it. It was kind of expected so its no where near as bad compared to others on this forum.

Hope the best for your family! Sorry to hear about your grandma.
    Like you said, keep on truckin
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 am

Some asshole left this on the door to my apartment yesterday

Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:21 am

My building is far from a christian community like hell i had a gang shoot out outside my place like 2 weeks ago. im going to my super today about it see what he says
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 am

Their kids were probably hearing the metal you were playing and loving it and their parents just CAN'T have their kids living an alternative lifestyle, so GTFO :lol:

And yeah, Marlo/Rachel, broke things off with her last night. She was irrational and I just didn't wanna deal with it anymore. Whatever, she was into the Jonas Brothers so no big loss :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 am

Rab, I hope you are blasting the most satanic metal you can find for them. If those people are actually serious I'd make their lives a living hell :lol:
Post Reply 8697 posts